[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1 rMeYnOmM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: jckt.jpg (41KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
jckt.jpg
41KB, 736x460px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
>>
>>92604891
Was just listening to this while thinking of the ending of Samurai Jack, are you psychic?
>>
>>92604891
Man I'm so fucking sad how Samurai Jack ended.

And I don't mean that I teared up kinda sad. In fact that whole final episode didn't trigger any deep emotions in me when I watched it. I mean that ending was just so fucking weak that I felt almost hurt by it.

Samurai Jack was one of the best cartoons of it's time and will forever be one of my favorites as a kid and after 13 years of waiting...it just ends with a kaput. I was hoping for something a little more meaningful and much more satisfying. I was hoping that the last season would help fill a hole in my heart.

...But it didn't.
>>
>>92606236
id rather pretend season 5 didn't happen
>>
>>92606286
The ending I had imagined in my mind for the longest time was something along these lines:

Jack defeats Aku in the future.
Jack finally gets to use the portal.
Jack fights The Guardian one last time and wins OR he doesn't fight him. Whatever. Doesn't matter.
Jack is about to walk through the portal.
All his friends are there.
The Scotsman
The Archers
The Ravers
The Dogs
The Woolies

Everybody.

He turns around to have one final glance of all the incredible friends he made from his time in the future and final goodbyes blah blah blah.
As he walks through the portal he remembers everything from his past.

His family. His people. His friends from around the world.

*fades to white*

Flash back to the scene where Jack first gets sent to the future by Aku. A portal opens up and Jack stands there, staring at Aku. Aku is weak and in shock.

Jack smiles.

WACHA.

Waddaya think?
>>
File: what_was_the_fucking_point.jpg (238KB, 787x1015px) Image search: [Google]
what_was_the_fucking_point.jpg
238KB, 787x1015px
>>92606407
Honestly I don't care if he stayed or went back but defeating future Aku and having him reflect and be with his friends, even for the last time, is something that I wished the ending did.

Instead he just yonks out of the fight while his friends are dying.

Overall the current ending left me with a
>File name
Impression
>>
>>92606236
>>92606286
>>92606407
All we got was a closure, while what I really wanted was a farewell
>>
Hope...is lost.
>>
It just needed to be longer. It happened too fast.
>>
>>92606286
I like season 5 even for it uneasy pace around the last few episodes, I'm just glad we got closure. Hey Arnold is next.
>>
I wish the final season dealt with the fact that altering the time line would stop everyone in that time line from existing. Think about it, The Scotsman and all of his daughters now don't even exist.
>>
File: SamuraiJackbestending.png (47KB, 1322x264px) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJackbestending.png
47KB, 1322x264px
>>92606764
>>
File: Genndy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Genndy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92604891
>I am Genndy and you fags have been constantly begging me for an ending, well you got one.
>>
>>92606407
that would have been mighty fine
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.