[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that we know the game is shit, what are your predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 59

File: 1495218994398.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495218994398.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
So now that we know the game is shit, what are your predictions for the sequel?
>>
File: injustice2.png (56KB, 640x211px) Image search: [Google]
injustice2.png
56KB, 640x211px
>>92603309

>So now that we know the game is shit

is it though?
>>
>>92603347
Yeah, story-wise.
>>
Better Character Designs

Less Movie Synergy.

>>92603347
It's really hard for ANY video game with a big enough budget or multi-platform release to score much lower than that regardless how good or bad it is. Video Game Reviews are such a joke they might as well be a moot point anymore.
>>
File: Dead Company.jpg (265KB, 969x537px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Company.jpg
265KB, 969x537px
>>92603309
of course it is it's DC they make nothing but shit

>what are your predictions for the sequel?
more shit but hopefully this bombed hard so there won't be a sequel
>>
>>92603309
The game is great, gameplay wise. Plus the graphics a massive improvement over the original Injustice, especially the faces where the women actually look like women and not have the same man face.
>>
>>92603359
>story-wise
Kill yourself
>>
>>92603359
>a fighting game has a bad story so the game is shit

REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: billnyecon.jpg (73KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
billnyecon.jpg
73KB, 300x301px
>>92603374

User Score though
>>
>>92603390
User score is more abusive if a game is broken, so in a way he is wrong. But most user scores hit that same level as critics for big titles.

The only one off the top of my head that had a big gap and wasn't broken were Overwatch and For Honor, and that was both from reviews coming in even months after release.
>>
I hope they do Mortal Kombat vs DC 2.0 hee hee
>>
File: 1495289588284.jpg (57KB, 520x587px) Image search: [Google]
1495289588284.jpg
57KB, 520x587px
I think the most surprising thing for me is that EVERY character is fun.

Excluding Deadshot.

Who do you guys main and how many level 20's have you got?
>>
Christ. This board is just constant fucking faggot contrarianism
>>
>>92605078
welcome to 4chan, dipshit
>>
>>92605078
It's especially bad in this thread, but yeah... what >>92605098 said.
>>
>>92605098
Get fucked faggot. I've been here since 2006 and there's been a huge shift in cynicism on this website just for the sake of being contrarian it gets tiring after a while
>>
>>92605139
then go to fucking sleep
>>
>>92605199
Chill out you aspie.
>>
File: adventures internally.jpg (84KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
adventures internally.jpg
84KB, 427x474px
>>92605203
>>
>>92605199
You're not my real dad you can't tell
Me what to do! Fuck you Steve
>>
>>92603309

Nah the game is pretty good

>>92605006
Aquaman and Scarecrow

Those two are also my only level 20's but Batman, Darkseid and Swamp thing are close
>>
So will he second game be bood at Evo too?
>>
>>92605308
Noice, Black Canary is the only 20 for me, but Darkseid and Wondie are close.
>>
>>92605397
>Caring about eSports.
le sonic fox is epic, he only wears the top part of his fursuit and isn't afraid of anything :)
>>
>>92605006
Black Canary, Supergirl, and Blue Beetle are my mains and only lvl 20's
>>
>>92603347
>casuals like le edgy story mode
As a fighting game it is total shit, NRS designs purely for single player and it shows. This is going to be the fastest-dying NRS game yet.
>>
>>92605481
That's enough internet for you Capcom
>>
>>92605509
kek
>>
>>92605397
Evo is unadulterated faggotry and they hate anything that isn't smash, a dumb party game that everyone insists is SO DEEP AND TECHNICAL YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY
>>
>>92605545
Just like comics, than?
>>
>>92603309

If a game truly is shit, then perhaps the best thing to be done is not discuss rewarding it with a goddam sequel.
>>
>>92605545

The fuck? Melee being at evo is like a recent fucking thing, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>92605481
People gobble up Injustice anyway, man.
I don't know.
>>
>Do a good job improving the looks of every character following fan critique
>The character whose attractiveness is a key character trait to the point where even fucking braniac offers sparing her because she's hot still ends up looking like an old lady

Where did they go wrong?

I feel bad for her facial model.
>>
>>92605481
It's a crossover fighting game that's easy to pick up and has combos casuals can pull off without implementing a "mash square to do a half-health combo" babymode like other fighting games before it.

I'm not saying Injustice is immaculately perfect as a fighting game but I can see why it has wide appeal. "crossover fighting game" alone carries a lot of weight.
>>
File: 1489996717351.jpg (54KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
1489996717351.jpg
54KB, 760x570px
>Wow, it's a bunch of people no one cares about and Grodd. How exciting.
>>
>>92605839
Catwoman?? I don't know who you're talking about
>>
>>92606049
Who don't you care about? This is almost my ideal cast.
>>
>>92606076
yes, catwoman
>>
>>92606147
For a moment I thought you were referring to Ivy since attractiveness is her character trait and not Selina's
>>
>>92606049
Injustice 2 has a really good cast, I don't know what you're smoking. The only honest complaint is too much Batman, but let's be honest, Batman is the part of DC most normies care about and the part with by-and-large the best content.
>>
>>92606049
See this is why the CW synergy is a good thing. Otherwise if it was fan decided it would just be Batman the fighting game and even more screaming over muh characters
>>
Le Joker
>>
>>92606181
Ivy's hot but everyone's kind of disgusted by her "i identify as a plant" kill-all-humans tendencies in the writing.

Half of Selina's intro exchanges are flirting or some miscellaneous "ur hot" comment.
>>
>>92606224
gay detected
>>
I just want Doomsday back, he was my fav/main from the first game.
>>
>>92606224
everyone IN THE GAME you faglord
>>
Can someone tell me how exactly the comic and games line up?

I'm reading the comics, and was going to watch the full cutscenes of the games when appropriate, when should I stop to watch the first game?

Or does it even matter?
>>
>>92606374
Reading the comics isn't necessary as long as you have a passing knowledge. Just roll with it.

They decide what's canon from the comics and what isn't on a whim.
>>
The third one either needs to go back to the main universe and focus on heroes vs villains, or the Legion's cameo needs to pay off by having them go back in time to beat the shit out of everyone in the Regime universe and stuff their annoying asses in the Phantom Zone.

I'm fucking sick of all these edgelord faggots and their bullshit. I want the real Diana back, the one who is a kind warrior who prefers diplomacy, and not the one who's a raging manipulative cunt. I want a Clark who's a humble country boy and not a psychotic despot. I want the Arthur who's a genial if grumpy king who doesn't take shit, and not a would be ruler who's a complete wuss.
I want the heroes to go back to being likeable heroes, and for them to fight villains, and not each other. Shit like Injustice and its fans are cancerous filth because it suggests that people prefer characters who are basically monsters with no redeeming qualities. That's disgusting. I ain't demanding the heroes be angels, but when they become devils, that's when you done fucked up.
>>
File: Scarecrow victory.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Scarecrow victory.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
I like the excuse for demon-looking Scarecrow being that he has to fill the stage with fear toxin before each fight to appear like a serious threat.
>>
>>92603388
Problem is the fighting doesn't make up for it in this case.
>>
>>92606806
Balance issues side (NRS always fucks up balance on release and fixes it later) I have no complaints about the mechanics as a whole other than that blocking projectiles should give you meter.
>>
>>92603309

I hope they stop trying.

If they have to continue trying, I hope they scrap like 80% of the characters and revamp the roster completely.
>>
>>92603309
Hopefully the Superman ending is canon.
>>
>>92606972
Fuck that shit, Batman may be a hypocrite but at least he isn't a power-mad despot who was obviously corrupted by Braniac's ship
>>
>>92606972
This. If Boon wants to be an edgy faggot lets go full edgelord. At least this way we get something else than
>Oh no the Big Bad is too strong! Time to break Evil Clark out of prison so we can inevitably come to blows over kill vs don't kill
>>92603378
Nice company wars bro
>>>/v/
>>
>>92606992
I don't think you can blame Braniac's ship on that one. Clark was pretty twisted before he let his brain get tentacle raped. If anything Diana is the big bad of that universe.
>>
>>92606992
>>92607061
Why do you guys want a repeat of I2? The Batman ending literally ends with the exact same status quo AGAIN.
>>
>>92607061
I agree that Diana is a huge cunt, and even if Superman was twisted before the fight he was the one who wanted to kill Brainiac in the first place. Why he would suddenly do a 180 and want to merge with him is more than a little suspect I think. Superman's ending is the only one where the bad guy wins and I don't mean Superman
>>
>>92605545
Evo is capcom dickridomg tournament. Smah is only there because of the money the smash scene brings
>>
>>92603309
how do you manage to make the joker look so lame?
>>
>>92607061
Diana is literally the main antagonist of Injustice and I don't know why she hasn't gotten absolutely shit on in the games for it yet.

>Paragon of truth and justice mind-broken by terrible trauma? Time to emotionally manipulate him into being the muscle for my dumbass fascist "man cant be trusted" garbage that even my fellow amazons think is retarded. lol
It's paid lip-service in the Batman's ending and brought up by Scarecrow in Wonder Woman's chapter (which he dies for.) Did anyone else, really, reaally want to play as Cold for that fight?

>>92607086
>Superman literally becomes Brother Eye from the comics
>Another "join us or be assimilated" synthetic villain

WOOEE how interesting and different. At least you have infinite possibilities for a creative approach in the status quo (and superman's been permanently de-powered, besides so that conflict with him as the leader is basically dead)
>>
>>92603309
>Black Adam
>No Shazam
huh?
>>
>>92607205
By making him not the Joker.
>>
>>92607277
Same reason there's no Dick. They're kill
>>
>>92607277
Shazam was murdered by Supes in the Injustice timeline for telling him Lois wouldn't have wanted this, IIRC.

They could've brought him back like Joker but you already have Black Adam who has reason to be in the story, so... Eh. Maybe he'll come back as a premier skin.
>>
File: wondercunt.webm (3MB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
wondercunt.webm
3MB, 1280x540px
>>92607061
>>
Sequel's about Darkseid, Black Manta, Despero, Sinestro, Firefly and Reverse-Flash fighting against Superman/Batman's rule while Superman tries to conquer/Batman tries to rebuild the League. Starro's also the random character select.
>>
>>92603309
CUT MY LIFE, INTO PIECES
>>
>>92607382
>In this scene you're forced to play as her as she thrashes three of the most enjoyable villains (Cold, Reverse-Flash, and Scarecrow) and she ultimately ends up killing Scarecrow off-screen

destroy NRS
>>
>>92607397
The sequel should be about Bruce/Clark realizing Wonder Woman is a shitcunt and banding together to defeat her and her secret regime or whatever bullshit they can come up with.
>>
>>92606972
>>92606992
It is
>>
>>92607408
This is exactly why this game is shit
>>
>>92607444
>Damian still works for her
>Red Hood comes in and tells him to shut the fuck up about how Wonder Woman is good
>>
File: IT IS NOT SILLY GUYS IT IS FUN.png (11KB, 705x102px) Image search: [Google]
IT IS NOT SILLY GUYS IT IS FUN.png
11KB, 705x102px
>It's an "i-it's shit no matter how critically successful it is" thread.
Nice try.
>>
>>92607210
>It's paid lip-service in the Batman's ending and brought up by Scarecrow in Wonder Woman's chapter (which he dies for.)
She isn't kill Scarecrow
the only people she wanted to kill was
>Cheetah since she her Joker
>Haley Quinn, fuck Haley Quinn

People act like she was the big bad in corrupting superman when Sinsetro was the one that pushed him and got away with it.
>>
>>92603359
This is literally the first game ever that had a "Cutscenes Review", and it was positive.

Better than both Thors and you know it.
>>
>>92607537
Wouldn't the Civil War events basically be close to Injustice equivalent?
Except they're canon so they're even more character ruining?
>>
So Reverse Flash can't get to his time because someone in the regime killed his ancestor

As a result he's pissed at the regime and wants to kill them

Why doesn't he just go back and stop the regime from existing? Either by helping batman win against superman before his family member dies or even reluctantly saving Lois?

I know Thawne's kind of fucked in the head but there seem to be pretty easy solutions to his problem, and unlike Flash he doesn't give a fuck about timeline responsibility
>>
>the game is shit
But what about the facial animations OP? Forget the gameplay is trash even by fighting game standards, and the storyline is absolutely retarded that completely ignores characterization, and the writing is full of "oh, did you get it? We referenced my little pony" levels of quality. Just focus on the facial animations.
>>
>>92607623
I think that he might not be able to time travel at all
>>
>>92607636
He time travels in his super animation
>>
>>92607210
>At least you have infinite possibilities for a creative approach in the status quo (and superman's been permanently de-powered
They already rehashed the Bats vs Supes shit in this game you idiot. We all know exactly what's going to happen. Big Bad, probably Darkseid, shows up, Batman gets BTFO, brings in Supes, Supes goes back to prison. They aren't not going to have WW and Superman in a DC fighting game.
>>
>>92607537
I like Injustice and that comment is stupid. Marvel IS fun, a fast paced unbalanced wreck of a fighting game is exactly what MVC should be and has been.

Darker MK-esque fighting lends itself to DC.

>>92607549
Sinestro's influence is barely mentioned outside the comics, so there's that.

Wondy was pushing him in the direction of "man can't be trusted we have to kill all the villains also make me your god-queen" before he and sinestro even met on friendly terms. Also no, Scarecrow definitely bit it. Diana is NOT opposed to murdering defenseless criminals after they've submitted or she's gained the upper hand. In the intro they're moving to execute everyone in Arkham, in the background material she killed Cold's sister and helped kill the Rogues, for whom being honorable criminals is the entire point.

At least Harley is willing to admit that she was a literal monster in the past, Wonder Woman is so brain-damaged and high on her own pride that she's unwilling to accept anything other than "everyone I killed deserved it and superman is better now"
>>
>>92607616
Ironically, the most important pro-Registration heroes ended up suffering from amnesia at some point since the end of "Civil War" and now carry no blame for what they did.
>>
>>92607616
I'd love to see them go full retard with Marvel, maybe then casuals will get that NRS has butchered the characters.
>>
>>92607382
This reminds me of Sky High
>>
>>92606992
Superman's already corrupted even without Brainiac's ship influencing his mind. His ending has him telling Kara straight to her face that he believes if Zod were in charge of Krypton, it might still be around.
>>
>>92607651
Did you pay any attention whatsoever to the ending? He didn't trap him in a red-sun prison that temporarily took away his powers, he gave him long exposure to gold kryptonite, which permanently took away his powers.

Is it possible, even likely that they'll just bring back Supes in some way so he can be in the game? Sure, but then again, Shazam and Dick Grayson are still gone. He might very well be Multiplayer only.
>>
>>92607706
With the establishment of multiverse mode I have a strong feeling that will be a big part of the main plot of the next game
>>
>>92607408
Wait, what? Scarecrow died? Where was this confirmed?
>>
>>92607671
>Darker MK-esque fighting lends itself to DC.
No it doesn't what kind of a fucking casual are you? DC is dark and Marvel is light is a movie day opinion. This retarded edginess hurts characters like WW.
>>
>>92607627
>I-it's trash, amirite, guys? Am I fitting in?
Here >>92603347
>>
Why is Robin over there with the villains?
>>
>>92607706
>he gave him long exposure to gold kryptonite, which permanently took away his powers.
You sure? From what I saw he sucked all the Yellow Sunlight out with those orb things. I didn't see him use the Gold Kryptonite knife at all.
>>
>>92607671
>Marvel IS fun, a fast paced unbalanced wreck of a fighting game is exactly what MVC should be and has been.
Emphasis on "unbalanced wreck of a fighting game".
>>
>>92607755
>other people said it's good so it was good
Thanks bud, that completely negates my problems with the series.
>>
>>92607444

Clark's a cunt. He should die with her in a dumpster fire.
>>
>>92607737
That and the Legion being around. Unless they switched to worshipping Batgod as the greatest hero ever.
>>
>>92607671
>helped kill the Rogues, for whom being honorable criminals is the entire point.
Didn't they help kidnap Ma and Pa or at least that's implied in Cold vs Cheetah. Cold sold them out.
>>
>>92607777
Because it's Damien "I'm so edgy and I hate my dad, remember when Linkin Park was good?" Wayne
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTduKLTD8N4

So, /co/, who has the best arcade endings?

Hard mode: Besides Cyborg
and Deadshot.

Extra hard mode: Besides Harley.
Nightmare mode: Besides Captain Cold.
>>
>>92607779
Superman is exposed to golden kryptonite right before he enters the Phantom Zone.

The criticism against the story would hold better if any of the critics here had paid attention. Right now is just "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S EDGY!!"
>>
>>92607792
>Literally no one in the industry agrees with my points, but I am right anyway because I made a comment on 4chan.
Thanks bud, really made me think.

Wait for Ultron-Sigma for a badass story.
>>
>>92603347
>/co/
>knowing anything about /v/idya
It's going to have its spot at Evo this year since it's new but then it's going to be dropped
They put an equippable gear based stat system in, do you know how much the fgc hates thst
>>
>>92607824
>Injustice 2's storymode
>Edgy

How? No one even dies. Besides a couple of cities and Grodd.
>>
>>92607824
I must have missed that part, I saw him get stabbed with the gold kryptonite knife but I don't remember it showing up anywhere else.
>>
>>92607868
You can turn it that off. And I'm pretty sure it's automatically off in ranker.
>>
>>92607819
Atrocitus.
>>
>>92607824
It is edgy though. Or do you think Diana is in character at all?

Well now it's even more of an asspull for how SuperHitler is going to get out.
>>
>>92607868
The stats are off during competitive mode.

Nice made-up criticism though.
>>
>>92607824
>Superman is exposed to golden kryptonite right
He gets shanked with that knife but it doesn't appear in Batman's ending. Bruce just sucks the Yellow Sunlight out.
>>
>>92607869
Grodd is shit anyway, good riddance
>>
>>92607865
>the critics are the real heroes
Eat a dick. There is zero fluidity in any NRS game and there never has been, and I really couldn't give a shit that people who think Snyder's movies is a good example characterization also think Injustice has a story.
>>
>>92607895
But "IT'S EDGY REEEEEEEEEE" is not a good criticism. It is just autism from neckbeards, even more since people here clearly didn't pay any attention.
>>
>>92607950
Preaching to the choir, Anon. If anyone in the story mode had it coming, it was Grodd.

That being said. Good Grodd players are hype as all get out to watch.
>>
>>92607779
I'm pretty sure "those orb things" were gold kryptonite.

>>92607750
DC has always been slightly less kooky than marvel by merit of their poster boy being fucking Batman since the 70s. I'm not saying you can't do goofy in DC, just that Netherrealm's less "jump around like a coked-up rabbit" style of gameplay feels more in-tune with DC than Marvel

>>92607738
It's not blatantly confirmed but you can connect the fucking dots
>Scarecrow is a repeat offender, like the Joker
>Fear toxin was used by Joker in the attack that set off the events of the entire franchise
>Scarecrow attacked Diana on the basis of her deepest insecurity that she corrupted Superman, a notion that she visibly reacts violently to
>Right afterwards she tries to kill Harley for stopping her from killing Cheetah

A recurring theme in Injustice is that Diana and Supes are stubborn as FUCK and will kill a crook any chance they get. There was no one to stop her.
>>
File: JUSTvsCapcom.png (17KB, 559x110px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTvsCapcom.png
17KB, 559x110px
>>92607966
>There is zero fluidity in any NRS game and there never has been
Just the flow of unstopabble money and critical success. But I'm sure you know better.

>I really couldn't give a shit that people who think Snyder's movies is a good example characterization also think Injustice has a story.
You are the first person here talking about Snyder.

As I said, wait for Ultron-Sigma for a badass storyline, man. People are literally dying for MvCI story, as you can see.
>>
>>92608025
>Netherrealm's less "jump around like a coked-up rabbit" style of gameplay
lol wat

NRS games have always been known for how janky they look and how inconsistent AA is
>>
>>92608025
Huh. I had assumed Scarecrow bailed while she was passed out on the ground.
>>
>>92608069
Are you retarded?

He said NTRs is less "jump around like a coked-up rabbit" because it is true. Jumping around is literally everything you can do in MvC.
>>
>>92608069
I'm talking about gameplay, not looks in animations. MK gameplay is a lot slower than MvC, this is objective. You have players being launched to the top of the screen and 0-death combos happening semi regularly.I think that in a game with Spider-Man and Iron-Man, that level of cartoonish agility works better than a game with Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern.
>>
>>92608075
They don't confirm anything, she doesn't comment on the attack afterwards, and there's no body. Plus, Scarecrow was supposed to be dead before Injustice 1, so it's not like it would be the first time the good doctor has cheated death.
>>
Now THIS looks like a story worth telling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKvZB5KVVR4

Different from "Injustice", that is so shit that outsells Avengers and X-Men trades.

Marvel should make a comic about MvC story. Will sell big time, I'm sure.
>>
File: Robert Englund.jpg (22KB, 296x400px) Image search: [Google]
Robert Englund.jpg
22KB, 296x400px
>>92608161
And he's voiced by Freddy now. So he's basically immortal.
>>
>>92607819
Batman no wait Fate
>>
>>92604398
And risk being forced to keep it T rated cause DC wanna be pussies about it? No thanks.
>>
>>92608204
Funnily enough, he takes over Brainiac's ship in the Arcade ending, and Brainiac is voiced by Jeffrey Combs, who voiced Crane in the New Batman Adventures.
>>
>>92603359
It's a fighting game, the story ils irrelevant.
>>
>>92608243
Ha. That's pretty funny.
>>
>>92607904
>>92607884
Don't underestimate the autism of the fgc, they get really weird about this stuff even if you can turn it off
>>
>>92607816
fuck you Timfag .It is for batmans white man pain.
>>
>>92608243
Did he? I thought he only did the Question, I kept expecting Brainiac to start lecturing me about aglets at any moment.
>>
>>92608254
SHILL!

It is Injustice, goddammed, everything is relevant and BAD!

The game has too much content? BAD!
Characters make comics references? BAD!
The roster includes c-listers? BAD!
It sells well? Because it is BAD!

It is all bad and NRS should die. DIE! Only Capcom has a good roster, good story, and a good amount of content (none).
>>
>>92608299
I'm not a Timfag, I'm a Dickfag and it rustled my jimmies to no end that they gave Damien a story mode only skin and had the audacity to call him Nightwing
>>
>>92608294
Because gear inherently puts players on an uneven playing field. Having it as an option to turn off for competitive play is important.
>>
>>92607802
Batman pls.
>>
>>92608294
I mean, if the Smash community can unanimously turn off items, surely this isn't out of the question for the FGC, right? I mean, they rolled with the every character in MKX has three different movesets thing well enough.
>>
File: 1474343090659.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474343090659.png
133KB, 873x623px
>>92603309
>>
>>92608294
I don't think so. People who actually play praised NTR for making a competitive mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mjv4hoG5Lo

The REEEEEEEEEEEEE only comes from /v/'s infinite faggotry.
>>
File: Neo Evil Laughter.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Neo Evil Laughter.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>92608346
>Batman
>Thinking anyone should die
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (51KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
51KB, 600x350px
>>92608107
>>92608148
you two have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>92608330
No you are a timfrag..I know who you are,,
>>
>>92608426
Well what are YOU talking about?
>>
>>92603309
WHAT!? You mean the game that was fucking dog shit's sequel is ALSO dog shit!?
I AM SHOCKED and I certainly didn't predict this.
>>
File: Revy Smile Better Quality.png (29KB, 207x236px) Image search: [Google]
Revy Smile Better Quality.png
29KB, 207x236px
>>92608426
That's every fighting game thread on 4chan, to be honest.
>>
>>92608426
Or maybe you're just a faggot?

Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6i66E28dY

2 hours of professional MvC gameplay, and every damn fight is nothing but people jumping around.

Feel free to argue how this video proves nothing.
>>
>>92608025
you sound fucking stupid
>>
>>92608460
>The sequel of a critical success is also a critical success?
>>
>>92606972
Nope. Besides, literally anyone can break out of the Phantom Zone. Sequel will probably involve Lantern shit but I want a redemption/sacrifice story for Clark.
>>
>>92608523
I thought for a moment that he died fighting Brainiac's ship, to be honest.

Although I think him sucker punching Batman no matter the ending has just driven home that this Supes can come in within an inch of redemption and then turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away from it.
>>
>>92608107
>>92608148
psst - AA means anti-air

>>92608486
I think you're mistaking combos for random jumping, and if you think every single Injustice combo doesn't involve a B3 and jumping you don't know shit.
>>
>>92608614

I found it funny that after Superman and Batman had defeated Brainiac, Superman was just happy in basking in the nostalgia of saving the day as a hero together with his old pal.

Then Wonder Woman goes and remind Superman that they've to kill Brainiac and because of that he goes right back to being a gigantic dick.

I love how the game tries to show Superman as a sympathetic character before using Wonder Woman to push him into villainy again.
>>
>>92608362
>smash
>fgc
That aside different grooves for characters are a totally different thing and have a precedent going back more than a decade
>>92608376
Competitive mode =/= a long life cycle
It'll get its time but you can bet it won't be main stage next year
>>
>>92608523
>Sequel will probably involve Lantern shit but I want a redemption/sacrifice story for Clark.
Lantern shit, Multiverse shit, or Darkseid.

Clark won't be redeemed. I had hoped he would die in this game but nope. They're not going to redeem him, I2 showed he's too far gone, him and WW.
>>
>>92608639
>"MvC is just people jumping!"
>"I-IT'S NOT!"
>Show professionals jumping 100% of the time in all fights.
>"I-IT'S NOT THE SAME!"
Sure, sure.
>>
>>92603309
How extensive is the 'add-on' feature they talked about in the beginning? I can see lots of supplements to say, Batman, or the Flash, but how do you work around Joker or Poison Ivy or something?
>>
>>92608666
The point I was going for is that if Smash, the people the wider FGC considers to be the village idiots can make rules like that, than surely the NRS people can deal with the gear system being optional. I apologize for not being clearer with it.

>>92608652
I mean, I think the part that pushed him back into Superjerk territory was finding out they couldn't get Metropolis back. But your interpretation is way funnier. Makes me wonder if someone at NRS has it out for Wonder Woman or something.
>>
File: theclassicsnevergooutofstyle.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
theclassicsnevergooutofstyle.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>92608698
>Show professionals jumping 100% of the time in all fights.
You know people can actually watch that video, right?
>>
>>92608500
But do I sound fucking wrong?

I've taken in plenty of Marvel and DC media with my siblings around to constantly buy more of it and I don't think "As a general rule Marvel cares less about being taken seriously" is a controversial thing to say.

I'm not saying that comedy/drama is mutually exclusive to either publisher, but let's look at some comparisons here.
>Movies that are criticized for being too quip-ridden
vs
>Movies that are criticized because even Superman won't crack a smile

>Several currently running books where comedy is a main focus
vs
>Maybe two or three books where comedy is the main focus and not just comic relief

>Cartoons which take their child audience seriously enough to expose them to things like on-screen character death
vs
>Cartoons directed by a man who thinks that kids really don't give a fuck about a cohesive story and want episode-to-episode base entertainment

>Slower game with a muted color palette, a gritty, cynical story mode,
>Fast game with minimal story, comic book color palette where even regular projectiles often take up the entire screen

I think there's a general theme here each publisher is comfortable with.
>>
>>92608666
Man, you said that the community would REEEEEEE because of the gear even if competitive mode turns it off. I just showed you that people don't seem to care and even praised NRS for it. You don't need to change the subject.
>>
>>92608750
And if they watch, they will see professionals jumping 100% of the time.

Nice rebuttal though.
>>
>>92603309
>So now that we know the game is shit,

But it's not, I understand if you hate the story mode but the gameplay is good and a great improvement over the first game.
>>
>>92608639
>Psst- AA means anti-air
"Jumping around like coked up rabbits" just meant the game was a lot more mobile, I wasn't talking about deeper game mechanics in the slightest. A launcher in Injustice will launch a character just above the player's head, a launcher in MvC will launch a character off the damn screen.
>>
>>92604398
Ed Boon said that game will never happened.
>>
>>92608743
And the point I'm making is that even if you can turn it off it still puts a bad taste in peoples mouths by existing
Also that smash isn't really part of the fgc but that's a whole other thing
>>92608769
Except you didnt say that until now and were the first one to start changing the subject
Good job
>>
File: waitingforhalflife3.png (257KB, 387x345px) Image search: [Google]
waitingforhalflife3.png
257KB, 387x345px
>>92608824
>"Jumping around like coked up rabbits" just meant the game was a lot more mobile
So in your head, saying "Jumping around" doesn't actually mean jumping around.

Good to know Ms Conway.
>>
>>92608841
It was said here >>92607904
>>
>>92608844
I think the rest of that post makes it clear enough that it was meant in a general "injustice is less goofy than MvC" way than a "everyone jumps all the time but doesn't in injustice" way.

Even then, Half of MvC's gameplay is fucking lengthy-ass air combos that can go 0-death whereas you can maintain air combos in Injustice for maybe a second or two before having to end them.
>>
File: anon is not joking.jpg (117KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
anon is not joking.jpg
117KB, 600x400px
>>92608844
AKTUALLY, it is not "jumping around', it's a very complex concept and combo-making procedure that involves extensive use of jumps.
>>
File: 1492932256853.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1492932256853.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>92608755
>>
>>92608933
not an argument
>>
>>92608871
>I said the nether realm fans dont care, see right here
>links to post saying you can turn off stats and nothing else
>>
>>92608942
>Thinking anyone on 4chan would read a blog post
>>
>>92608958
>Gear will make everyone REEEEEE for sure
>You can turn it off easily
>It doesn't matter, people will REEEEEEE for sure.
>Well, they are actually praising NRS or it.
>But it don't change the fact that the game won't last long
Pretty sure you were the one changing the subject mate.
>>
>>92609004
>being unable to read something that short

it's just the format
>>
>>92609012
>implying I ever said reeeeeeee
>implying I didn't say it puts a bad taste in peoples mouth and will lack longevity due to a poor foot forward
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>92609049
>implying I didn't say it puts a bad taste in peoples mouth
And you didn't back that up with anything, while I showed you that people are cool with that.

If you think that this made you "win" the internet argument, then I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>92605481
IGN is that you?
>Injustice 2 confuses bleakness for gravity, and it stands in stark contrast to the whimsy, humor, and colorful settings increasingly favored by media rival Marvel Comics and in games like Marvel’s own upcoming fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.
>>
>>92605481
>he thinks the story was edgy
Go watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse you insufferable infant.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (26KB, 624x251px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
26KB, 624x251px
>>92609153
If it doesn't involve people making jokes every 10 seconds, then it is too edgy.

If it has a joke every 10 seconds, then it's "fun", and if it's fun, it is therefore well-written.

Luckily, only /co/ believes that.
>>
File: 1468191298286.jpg (31KB, 286x291px) Image search: [Google]
1468191298286.jpg
31KB, 286x291px
>>92605481
How do you Muh Fun cucks even function?
>Ugh! My mom's funeral is edgy! Why doesn't the priest dance off against my bereaved Dad? Why isn't my brother quipping about The Walking Dead?
>>
>>92605006
Based Cold at 20. Focusing on him but will level max Grodd once I get enough thingies that let you max people.

Can't wait for Based Manta though
>>
>>92605481
That's why the reviews are so good. Because it's so bad. Really activated my almonds.
>>
File: depressed Batman.jpg (165KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
depressed Batman.jpg
165KB, 500x551px
I just want this stupid universe rebooted so bad. I hate Superman. I hate Batman. I hate Wonder Woman. The story is awful. Heroes vs Heroes stop being interesting the first couple of times they did it. There is literally nowhere they can go now without just recycling the same shit. Just leave this game as the last in the series and make a new one.
>>
>>92609338
>Comparing a video game to a funeral
Should've used a food analogy, even that would've been less retarded.
>>
File: shrug.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>the story mode gets the most advertisement
>turns out to be shit
>"dude it's just a fighting game lmao"
>balance turns out to be shit
>"dude it's for the fans lmao, that's why there's a story mode"
>>
>>92609569
Nobody ever said any of that.
>>
>>92603390
User scores are on a spectrum.
>>
>>92609569
Also, any examples of the balance being shit?
>>
>>92609596
>"T-the game is shit!"
>Professionals praise it
>"P-professionals are shit!"
>Users praise it
>"U-users are shit!"
Oooookay. It is shit based on imagination alone.
>>
Which characters are in this one?
>>
>>92603309
That looks like the JOKAH BABEE. Probably second worst looking Joker ever after YJ
>>
>>92607869
It's pretty much like Marvel Zombies or Ultimate where they just mess with all the characters as much as they want.
>>
The thing that annoys me is that INJUSTASS is popular as fuck with the casuals. That's how they're starting to see the characters. I've seen people saying they're no longer fans of Wonder Woman because of it or that she became a bitch when she dumped Batman for Superman. And i'm like... fuuuck, DC, what the fuck are you doing? This right before the release of her movie.
>>
>>92603383
>The game is great, gameplay wise
No its not. Its yet another NTR shitfest with a storymode/offline mods to draw in casuals.
>>
>>92609683
>REAL fighting games shouldn't have offline content
No wonder people laugh at Capcomfags. You are the crackhead o the industry.
>>
File: blackwrath.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
blackwrath.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>92608060
http://desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/justvscapcom/

You should change up those filenames, they make you look like Barneyfag.
>>
>>92609645
Bats, Supes, Wondy, Joker, Harley, Flash, Green Lantern, Atrocitus, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Catwoman, Bane, Poison Ivy, Supergirl, Robin, Cheetah, Aquaman, Black Adam, Blue Beetle, Firestorm, Scarecrow, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Swamp Thing, Deadshot, Darkseid, and Brainiac.

And I think that's everyone.
>>
>>92609667
>I've seen people saying they're no longer fans of Wonder Woman because of it or that she became a bitch when she dumped Batman for Superman.

Most people are hating WW because she a giant cunt in this game regardless of who she's with.
>>
>>92609642
Quality is on a spectrum.
>>
>>92609719

Casuals don't really understand the difference between things like DCAU and Injustice. So they think that the Diana of Injustice is the same Diana of JL/JLU. I think it's because of the voice actress.
>>
>>92609719
Is there any explanation why she's so awful? Like in the comic or something? I've heard good things about them, but I've yet to get around to it.
>>
>>92609759

No. The only explanation give is the same one the second game gave. She's crazy for Superman and wanted to mold him into a strong leader that can help her rule the world.
>>
>>92609712
Nah, I think I can use the same image two times without being a weirdo.

Weird is noticing it.
>>
>>92609755
>Casuals don't really understand the difference between things like DCAU and Injustice.
Hard to believe it, since the first game made very clear that there are different versions of same characters.

The game literally ends if Good Superman vs Bad Superman.
>>
>>92606729
i prefer his suited doctor look desu
>>
>>92609717
and Dr. Fate
>>
>>92609605
Deadshot strikes me as the most egregious, really. Really bad decisions made there, and the brokenness of his character does throw the game off, with matchups being basically impossible as opposed to merely challenging the way most fighters do it.
This shit happens with most NRS games, but people seem to be more focused on companyfaggotry, since it's licensed by the same company they hate/adore.
>>
>>92609787
Jesus. That's terrible.
>>
>>92608711
Please respond.
>>
>>92609815

That's my suspicion at least, because that's what i've seen some people complaining about.
>>
>>92609755
I really doubt that. I could see them thinking that WW might have been a bitch before but I doubt they think the games are connected with the cartoon. What's more sad is that I see people trying to use Flashpoint WW as an excuse for her being shitty in this game like it proper characterization for her.
>>92609759
Bad writing. They didn't know what to do with WW and so they made her into an even more insane Maxima
>>
>>92609759
I figured it's because she's supposed to be naive/Old World and have a firmly Black vs White morality. She enters the world of men and it's full of fucking assholes who have nukes and decides to just kick everybody until they start doing the right thing. Thus why she freaks out at Superman using the Sinestro Corps and ring, but is fine with executing "wrongdoers".

Also crazy for that Superdick for some reason.
>>
>>92609846
Joker changes hair, make-up, clothes in general, knife. Ivy changes head accessories, clothes, the visual o the plants she summons.
>>
>>92609865

It's just i've seen a lot of people saying "She wasn't this awful when she was with Batman" as if that explained things. Specially when it is a different continuity. So i think that maybe they're mixing canons.
>>
>>92609791
You're a weirdo when you post the same image for the same argument like rote. 1.jpg, Draxfag, all of them are freaks of natures. Buck the trend, anon. Change those filenames.
>>
>>92609717

>Grodd and Captain Cold but no Black Manta or Power Girl

The fucking injustice
>>
>>92609965
>You're a weirdo when you post the same image for the same argument like rote.
It was two times, anon. Not two hundred like the others.
>>
>>92609943
They could mean based around the fact that when WW is with Superman they tend to make her shitty.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 768x1024px
Marvel vs DC will never exists in your generation, feels bad desu
The shitload of money it would make could by half the world
>>
The only, ONLY, redeeming quality of this game is how they portrayed Ivy, beyond that it's a game that plays like crap and has an even worse storymode.
>>
File: Doomsday_FirstDate.jpg (852KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday_FirstDate.jpg
852KB, 1200x1200px
They should go full multiverse for later DC fighting games. Bonus points if they have costumes on the same level as Infinite Crisis
>>
File: 5763428843_c0285eb227_o.png (72KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_c0285eb227_o.png
72KB, 250x272px
>>92609842
>Deadshot
>>
>>92609842
Nothing wrong with Deadshot you anti zoning scrub.

God you fucks are gonna get him nerfed and he will become completely unviable.

Just walk and crouch you fucking god awful piece of human garbage.
>>
>>92610086
So, if not for Ivy, the game wouldn't be a critical success?
>>
>>92609842
If you can't deal if a zoner, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Also...

>This shit happens with most NRS games
It really doesn't. They usually don't even have zoners.

I think you should let go of your companyfaggotry.
>>
>>92609986
Power Girl is a costume with different lines for Supergirl. Black Manta is DLC.

>>92609837
I knew I forgot somebody. Then again, so did story mode. Thanks though, Anon.
>>
>>92610198
No, without Ivy there would be no actual reason to play the game, it's critical success doesn't exactly mean much, it's a video game that has Batman on the cover, it's going to sell like hotcakes. Don't forget, Arkham Knight was a 'critical success' as well, and that game was dog shit. Basically it comes down to Sales =/= Quality, I wonder how many people returned their copy of the game back to Gamestop the same week they bought it.
>>
>>92610271
>Then again, so did story mode
How so? The story mode had Dr. Fate in it.
>>
>>92607649

Only because he's a skin for flash. Doesn't mean he can do it in canon.
>>
Is there a guild with /co/ bretheren? I am guildless and feel nude
>>
>>92610297
>Basically it comes down to Sales =/= Quality
Good thing I'm talking about "critical success", and no "sales success", even though the game is both.

But yeah, the game is shit even though critics and users praised it. Maybe it would be good if people didn't like.
>>
>>92610029
>Marvel vs DC

but who would develop it?
>>
>>92610786
Probably Capcom, cause of their popularity and past games also even thou I don't like SFV I trust them more than NRS especially with how they handle add on content
>>
>>92610921
>Probably Capcom, cause of their popularity
Anon...
>>
>>92610786
It'll never happen

Both sides would want to much control of it
>>
>NRS goes balls to the wall to make 50% of the roster obscure unknowns
>Add new features, improve the graphics and game engine
>Dozens of gear and shaders so that nerds can't inevitably say, ">tfw no blue lantern husbando"
>DA GAME SUCKS
>WHATS NEXT FOR DA SEQUEL? BOOSTER GOLD WHEN? xD
>>
>>92611087
These are the same people praising MvCI for having Carol Danvers.
>>
>>92610086
>and has an even worse storymode.
My sides do people seriously buy fighting games for the storymode?
>>
>>92610971
They are good at making fighting games and already have Marvel partnership and the gameplay would be somewhat different than their other games
>>
>>92605481
>This is going to be the fastest-dying NRS game yet.
>Mfw I was playing Injustice 1 last week online and I still kept getting consistent match-ups
>The state of Marlel shills
>>
Did they ever explain how Joker was even in this game?
>>
>>92611117
I don't buy these games, I rent them because their replay value drops faster than a fucking stone in water, it doesn't help that the actual game play is lifeless. I guess since it's universal fact that the story mode sucks that people need to find something else to justify wasting 60+ dollars on a rehash of injustice 1
>>
>>92611146
>They are good at making fighting games
I think you lost the shitshow when SFV was launched. A deserved shitshow.

Today only /v/ likes Capcom.
>>
>>92611214
The only person justifying things to themselves here is you.
>>
>>92611212
Fear Toxin.
He changes his answer in most of his Battle intros.
>>
>>92611214
>I guess since it's universal fact that the story mode sucks
This is literally the only place that thinks that.

And this is the most content-heavy fighting game ever, no joking.
>>
>>92611275
Oh, so he's just a figment of fear toxin?

Huh.
>>
>>92611322
In the story, yes. He shows up in Harley's chapter and then never again.
>>
>>92607671
>in the background material she killed Cold's sister and helped kill the Rogues

I don't really follow Injustice but how the FUCK was Flash on Superman's side in the first one?
>>
File: beyond the thicc.png (216KB, 643x438px) Image search: [Google]
beyond the thicc.png
216KB, 643x438px
>>92611214
>I guess since it's universal fact that the story mode sucks
Maybe if "universal" means "in my ass".

But I know, I know... NRS are always bad, no matter how critically acclaimed. Only contrarians are right.
>>
>>92611450
He was there to keep him in check, at least that's what he told himself but he ended up turning into a spineless erand boy.
>>
>>92603347
DC wins again
>>
>>92611455
Post more Grace
>>
>>92611455
Just like arkham knight was a critical success, am I right?
>>
>>92611226
>/v/ likes Capcom.

what
>>
>>92603359
storywise is fucking epic you cretin
>>
>>92610921
>I trust them more than NRS especially with how they handle add on content

>on-disc DLC fiasco in SFxT
>rushes out $60 games with literally no content like SFV

Capcom games play way better than NRS games but they should take tips from NRS on making games worth purchasing full price
>>
So, um, why the LoSH cameo? Was there a point to that, or...?
>>
>>92603359
The story-mode is better than the upcoming Justice League movie which is lol parademons xD
>>
>>92611550

KEK.
>>
>>92611523
Yes, and it was better than ever Marvel game put together.

Your point? "ONLY BAD THINGS ARE SUCCESSFUL REEEE"?
>>
>92611618
>jumping right to company wars rather than give an actual argument
No more (you)'s for you.
>>
>>92611675
"The game is good despite your faggotry" is the argument.

Better than "it is only successful because it is bad", I assure you.
>>
>thing comes out and reviews are bad
>reeeee paid off shill critics, their opinions don't matter thing is great!

>thing comes out and reviews are good
>you should always listen to critics, they know what they are talking about and give honest opinions

How many actually played the game and formed an honest opinion? I did, and the game sucked, I'd rather play more Street Fighter vs Tekken than Injustice, he'll even MKX was a better game.
>>
Anybody else in the Fightin Herds beta this week
>>
>>92611806

this right here. There used to be a time when 4chan was above the "so-and-so likes it, therefore it's good" fallacy
>>
>>92611825
That's out? How is it?
>>
>>92611853
It's out Thursday for people who backed it
>>
>>92611806
I'm playing the game and liking it, but I should dislike because "anon said so"?
>>
>>92611862
Welp. I'm out of luck then. Oh well.
I'm sure someone will record beta footage.
>>
>>92611873
I don't know, are you a sheep that can't make up your own mind and require you opinions to be validated by a small group of faceless people?
>>
>>92611910
But I'm making my own mind. And I'm happy that a product that I like is a success. Am I in the wrong for that?
>>
>>92611980
Not at all, we all have guilty pleasures anon, that's just part of life.
>>
>>92612038
It is not a "guilty pleasure" if the product is successful, anon.

Your contrarianism is going against semantics now.
>>
File: hfin.jpg (2MB, 4896x2330px) Image search: [Google]
hfin.jpg
2MB, 4896x2330px
NRS needs to make this first
>>
>>92612096
I would totally play pick of destiny satan
>>
>>92605006
Atrocitus, Doc Fate, and Beetle.
>>
>>92612096
>No Chucky

Lame
>>
File: 1490971547252.jpg (35KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1490971547252.jpg
35KB, 400x266px
Can we CIA in Injustice 3
>>
>>92612258
How would they balance his hitboxes?
>>
>>92612300
He was Injustice 1. They replaced him with Deadshot for Injustice 2.
>>
>>92612305
>who is choi, servbot, roll or iggy
baka
>>
>>92612136
> Fatality is making his opponent literally suffocate while gargling mayonnaise.
>>
>>92612096
Who is top right?
>>
>>92612332
>Implying Iggy and Petshop were balanced
>>
>>92607627
Ignores what characterization? How they are in the other continuities? You do realize Injustice is its own world, right?
>>
>>92612366
The Reanimator, I think.
>>
>>92612386
iggy was fine and petshop was only broken because he could fly at the top of the screen forever and be mostly untouchable while raining down bullshit 24/7
>>
>>92607895
She's always been a bitch in this universe, so I'd say she's in character. Everything the hallucination Superman said was true.
>>
>>92612566
Except for her saying Superman told her the opposite.
>>
>>92612594
Because that Superman got brainwashed by her. She helped push him further to the path that led to the Regime.
>>
>>92611806
Thanks for your opinion it is truly appreciated
>>
>>92612778
You really should be thankful. His opinion is more important than any other.
>>
>>92603374
>Less Movie Synergy.
Is having Deadshot and no Lex Luthor movie synergy?
>>
>>92607895
>Or do you think Diana is in character at all?
She's the only one who is 100% in character.

The reason she has virtually no rogues gallery is cause she kills most of her villains. She is just projecting that extension of her personality onto Clark.

Also, this is an elseworld. In the first game they literally had to call in heroes from another earth to help, but I still see dummies here saying, "NOT MUH!!!!"
>>
The Sequel will have characters integrated from whichever film has come out at the time.
>>
>>92612838
>She's the only one who is 100% in character.
>The reason she has virtually no rogues gallery is cause she kills most of her villains.
Your casual is showing.
>>
>>92612838
>The reason she has virtually no rogues gallery is cause she kills most of her villains. She is just projecting that extension of her personality onto Clark.

But... she has an rogue gallery. I mean, Cheetah was even in the game and everything.
>>
>>92612879
>The Sequel will have characters integrated from whichever film has come out at the time.
Synergy vs Capcom thread is right there.
>>
File: wonder13.jpg (391KB, 776x1204px) Image search: [Google]
wonder13.jpg
391KB, 776x1204px
>>92612880
Okay buddy
>>
>>92612897

And Ares was in the first one.

People say that being an Elseworlds justify WW being a dick from the start, but the game give tons of justifications for why Superman's a dick. Even Cyborg has his justifications. Wonder Woman has none.
>>
>>92607895

>Worrying about "In character"
>In an elseworlds game.
>>
>>92612950
And it was a shitshow that started Infinite Crisis BECAUSE she usually doesn't do that, casual.
>>
>>92612954

what was Cyborg's justification?
>>
>>92605006
Supergirl is my main and only 20, but I have a few 10s.

I can't hate the story mode because I am capable of understanding that the Injustice-verse is the 'everyone is a dick' world. No one was right.
>>
>>92613012

The Teen Titans were all in Metropolis when it was nuked.
>>
>>92613048

that's it? even in Injustice Cyborg manages to be a completely worthless character
>>
File: Infinite Crisis-209.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite Crisis-209.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
>>92612950
>>
>>92612950
>Superman just stands there and allows a murder to happen despite being faster than the Flash and able to stop it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>92612992
>>Muh wondie killing in elseworlds is unheard of, injustice ruined her!

And I'm the casual....lol
>>
>>92613059

At least he has a reason for why he feels so angry all the time and wants a more tighter control.
>>
>>92613087
>despite being faster than the Flash
>>
>>92613087
Nope.

Superman wasn't even in control of himself. That's why Diana killed Max Lord to begin with.

Man, what's happening with this amount of casuals wanting to criticize comics they didn't read nowadays?
>>
>>92613099
Did I say that?

I'm okay with Injustice Diana BECAUSE it is an Elseworld. I just said that no, this isn't her character. You were the one who said that.
>>
>>92613099

You do know that Flashpoint Wonder Woman started out as a nice and heroic woman and had plenty of justifications for all her actions, right? She was mostly trying to stop Atlantis. She's a pretty sympathetic character in that.

Once again your casual is showing.
>>
>>92607382
Based Reverse Flash, doing the good that needs to be done.
>>
>>92613162
If you already know that it's an elseworld why would you complain about her not being in character? It's a bloody elseworld.

Hot damn, am I getting meta-trolled her?
>>
>>92613237
>If you already know that it's an elseworld why would you complain about her not being in character?
But I didn't. I just said that no, she isn't in character, which is okay because it is an Elseworld after all.
>>
>>92613101
And one of the first things he does when he gets the powers to do so is bring them back. Which means he's actually consistent in his characterization instead of taking a nose dive off the slippery slope.
>>
>>92613162
>>92613237
>>92613279

Being an Elseworlds doesn't excuse fucking shit. Every fucking Elseworlds there's a hook. Communist Superman? His rocket landed in the old USS. Vampire Batman? He was bit by Dracula and lost his shit.

In Injustice pretty much all of the Regime characters got their reasons for being in the Regime. Minus Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92613307
Her reason is that she agrees with what superman is trying to do. Even in the main universe she still drops hints about how humans are weak and need to be ruled over by "superior" beings just like the greek gods. This isn't out of character at all. Read more comics.
>>
>>92613307
She is different. Accept it. Just like Injustice Lex never was a criminal, Injustice WW is more violent.

"Normal" WW even points out that her and Injustice WW are different in the first game.
>>
>>92613356

Don't use Nu52 shit as proof, man. Johns was writing her as a cunt purposely.
>>
Reverse Flash said WW was dead in his time. I hope that happens.

Then again, isn't he still stuck here with the dead ancestor?
>>
>>92603309

Why did they cast Eddie Haskell as the Joker?
>>
>>92613422
Everyone is dead in the 25th century
>>
>>92613307
Injustice Wonder Woman shares nothing with Wonder Woman other than her name. Should of just killed Diana off and make an different character take up her mantle and let them be shitty. Like what they did with Damian and Nightwing.
>>
>>92613452

If they had said she had been influenced by Ares or something, i'd be fine by it, but there's no attempt at explaining it. Really lazy shit.
>>
>>92613444
Even better.
>>
>>92613307

In an infinite number of universes with infinite possibilities, you can't fathom Wonder Woman being a cunt in just one of them?
Maybe in Injustice world Amazons are just more strict and bitchy.
>>
>>92610345
it's full already. someone should organize a spillover guild.
>>
>>92603309
Here's your (you), faggot.
>>
>>92613486
But it isn't you dummy. Why aren't you complaining about Lex being Superman's best friend in this universe? It's like you're purposefully being dumb.
>>
>>92613522

>Maybe in Injustice world Amazons are just more strict and bitchy.

The comics showed that's not the case.
>>
>>92613542

Lex has been Clark's friend many times.
>>
>>92603309
fucking retard
kill yourself OP
>>
>>92613574
Only in elseworlds, which is the point dumbo!
>>
>>92613574
Injustice Lex literally never did anything bad, which is quite different from his character.
>>
>>92613542
>Superman's friend
Was he really? Or just polite and not a super villain? I'd say he was just pretending because he loved Lois and was looking for a way to fuck him over this whole time which is why he worked with Batman to stop him.
>>
>>92613600

In main continuity, dum-dum. Clark and Lex has been friends in main continuity. Silver age, Birthright, Infinite Crisis, All-Star.
>>
>>92613635
You are reading too much into it.

Injustice Lex and Clark were friends. Best friends, even, and apparently since Smallville. But once Superman started the Regime, Lex started working for the Insurgency.
>>
>>92613635
So you haven't even read the comics...great, what a waste of my time.
>>
>>92613548

Then she's just a cunt. Who cares?
>>
>>92613638
>Clark and Lex has been friends in main continuity
>All-star
>Lex literally poisoned at the start
>But they were friends

I think you're just baiting for (you)'s now to keep your horrible thread on page 1.
>>
>>92613777

I do.
>>
File: lex-luthor-loved-lois-lane-4.jpg (566KB, 1936x1526px) Image search: [Google]
lex-luthor-loved-lois-lane-4.jpg
566KB, 1936x1526px
>>92613702
>>92613748
He did love Lois tho and he seem edpretty happy about fucking him over when Clark killed him.
>>
>>92613808

Clark, bro, not Superman.
>>
>>92613845
They were exactly friends, Clark was just someone that Lex liked to talk with.
>>
File: tfw no gf.png (427KB, 463x567px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.png
427KB, 463x567px
>>92613837
>Lex is le feels guy in injustice

Yup it's an elseworld alright.
>>
>>92613964
Nice file name.
>>
>>92606729
but isn't Ivy immune to his fear gas?
>>
>>92615648
>le special all-purpose fear gas
most of the cast shouldn't be affected
>>
>>92615739
Trust him. He's a doctor.
>>
>>92609137
In this case, IGN was completely right.
>>
>Bummed the game didn't come to PC.
>Watch people play online.
>Not so unhappy anymore.

Glad to see NRS still can't balance for shit. Looks like they finally figured out how to make a decent net code now though.
>>
>>92617031
the game had more levity than Civil War.
>>
>>92617129
The only character that has an edge against the others is Deadshot, and only if you don't know how to deal with zoners. Literally every character can compete, including Cyborg and Joker that were shit-tier last game.
>>
>>92617129
you sound fucking stupid
>>
>>92603387
>>92607598
>people like injustice's story
i'm lost, its a poorly written mess
>>
>>92617772
Still better than both Thors. Maybe better than the trilogy.
>>
>>92617820
Such a high bar. Well meme'd. Very upvoted
>>
>>92608254
Just like every single Call of Duty, Battlefield, Overwatch, and first person shooter in the last 5 years.
>>
>>92618031
Isn't the MCU a high bar?

Okay then, it's better than MvCI story. Happy now?
>>
>>92603359
Super man ending was gud, and it's the canon ending
>>
>>92620912
Nah.
>>
>>92608330
>I'm a DickFag

It's too easy.. I'll gladly hand over a (You) though
>>
>>92608330
>Dickfag

Phrasing, Anon. Phrasing.
>>
Poorfag here, is their a character fans claim is OP in the roster yet?
>>
>>92625650
Deadshot.
>>
File: boxart.jpg (223KB, 705x525px) Image search: [Google]
boxart.jpg
223KB, 705x525px
>>92603374
>It's really hard for ANY video game with a big enough budget or multi-platform release to score much lower than that regardless how good or bad it is.
>>
File: 1495508461304.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495508461304.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13024522

Need your votes boys.
>>
>>92609546
>Taking his comparison literally

He wasn't making an analogy dum-dum he was roasting the other guy for being stupid.

>>92625650

Just see here >>92609842
Every scrub can't deal with Day 1 zoning and cries about DEADSHOT OP PLS NERF. Check out Ecodus vs. RedThrills at Toryuken to see spammy Deadshot exposed by someone who knows how to play.
>>
>>92625772
Batman was in the right in the ending.
>>
>>92605006
Joker and Darksied
>>
>>92605839
Joker in my opinion looked terrible until I found some better gear.
>>
I'm expecting more synergy. I3 will be announced 2020, so if the movies/shows coming up are any hint >Superman
>Batman
>Wonder Woman
>The Flash
>Green Lantern
>Aquaman
>Cyborg
>Harley Quinn
>The Joker
>Catwoman
>Poison Ivy
>Killer Frost
>Black Lightning
>Deathstroke
>Supergirl
>Green Arrow
>Darkseid
Wonder Woman needs a villain and after Cheetah and Ares, it's gonna be and better be Circe.
DC keeps pushing Damian, so he'll be back somehow.
Insert some comic fan faves unknown to normies. Also adds the new blood to the roster that NRS likes.
>>
>>92626022

The gear doesn't do near enough. His face is fundamentally fucked up. It looks like a bad cosplay.
>>
File: basedthawne.jpg (45KB, 655x367px) Image search: [Google]
basedthawne.jpg
45KB, 655x367px
>>92603309
Here's my whole thing with injustice though now that we've officially got based Reverse Flash.

We all know Barry won't go back in time because he's afraid of fucking up time even more, but Eobard has no such reservations and in fact wouldn't he want to so that his ancestor doesn't get killed by the Regime.

Also;
Where the hell is my Bizzaro premium Shader?
>>
I was disappointed that the only time you ever "pick a side" was at the very end of the game.

I expected to be able to pick early on if I wanted to side with the Regime, Society or Insurgency.
>>
>>92607819
Firestorm probally got the worst.
>>
Game is great what are you talking about
>>
>>92628813
"Only bad games are successful and have good reviews" is a common opinion among NRS haters.
>>
>>92603309
kill yourself clown, game is great, but...

every zoner needs to be nerved and aquamans overhead needs to be a few frames longer so you can actually react to it. Hell, most of the fifty fifties in this game should be nerfed instead of being impossible to react to
>>
>>92603309
>So now that we know the game is shit,
O hai vee hows your sex life?
>>
>>92628825
>"Only bad games are successful and have good reviews" is a common opinion among NRS haters.
It's a general /v/ mandate though, not just about NRS.
>>
File: Injustice 2_20170519191121.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice 2_20170519191121.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92625772
I'd like to say Batman, but the amount of Batwank makes it simply impossible to like him to any extent at all. And they toned down Superman's retardation in 2 compared to 1 and comics.
>>
>>92610195
>Just walk and crouch you fucking god awful piece of human garbage.

its obvious you've never even played against a good deadshot you fucking child

the low assault rifle he has fires 8 shots and he can literally make a wall of bullets against jumping
>>
>>92629187
>what is meter burn roll
>>
>>92629248
go back to actually playing fighters before talking about them retard

8 gunshots far exceeds the amount of iframes the roll has and thats made even more laughable seeing as the opponent needs to spend meter to even attempt to get in only to be fullscreen again because of an unreactable 50/50 into knee and blue trait
>>
They all look so weird
>>
add Plastic Man, Shade the Changing Man/Girl, Amethyst Princess of Gemworld, Lucifer, Liv from iZombie, Lobo, Ragman, Hitman/Wild Dog, Kyle Rayner
>>
>>92625772
Batman was right in the end. Superman was right up until he killed Ollie. After that it was when he really changed into the giant man baby that was ready to flatten Gotham because people in the city were talking about how scary he was when he fucking murder luthor.
>>
>>92629323
>Liv from iZombie
>>
DLC pls
>>
>>92629102
I wonder what /v/ likes.

"Only z-games developed by japanese basement dwellers are worth playing!1!"
>>
>>92629639
NEVER EVER
>>
>>92603309
>all those slots taken up by Batshit
>>
>>92603309
>Batman
>Robin
>Catwoman
>Joker
>Swamp Thing
>Ivy
>Harley
>Superman
>Deadshot
>Scarecrow
>Bane
Jesus, so many Batman characters.
>>
>>92630937
This bait again huh
>>
>>92607819
Blue Beetle's is pretty comfy but Cold's easily the best.
>>
>>92612096
Terrordrome already exists and it's an unbalanced piece of shit
>>
>>92603309
of Mortal Kombat 11 or Injustice 3?
>>
Hoping for more Golden Age skins like Jay
>>
>>92603309
>critical success
>likely to stomp MvCI hard in sales
I predict more victories for DC in the sequel, OP
>>
Batman is a cunt.
>>
>>92607819
Brainiac
>>
really want to play this.. I thought the first injustice was one of the worse fight games I've ever played.. MK was alright.. looking forward to Tekken.. can I just get a soul caliber reboot?
>>
>>92603359
It's a fighting game where you can have Harley Quinn win a brawl against Superman
>>
>>92605545
>they hate anything that isn't smash
Anything that isn't a Capcom fighter, you mean. They also share your opinion about Smash, which is why they're so divided.
>>
We see Bats going 1v1 hand-to-hand against Brainiac and a million Brainiac drones. Bats stops them all and even though Brainiac is clearly superior in a TON OF WAYS, Bats beats him with just punches.

Then Darkseid comes out and goes "FOOL YOU THINK BRAINIAC WAS THE BAD GUY? IT WAS ME" and then Bats punches Darkseid pretty hard, "THAT DID HURT... BUT THIS IS NOT MY FINAL FORM AHAHAHA"

INJUSTICE 3: BATMAN IS TOO OP CAUSE NRS SUCKS AT MAKING A GOOD STORY
I guess Batman really is BatGOD. There was that time he got Godly powers in the comics.
>>
>>92603309
o play her instead of Batman for the second fight with Brainiac would have been perfect.

This was my biggest disappointment with story mode. But, no, we needed more Batman beating a load of characters way above his pay grade.
>>
>>92632439
aren't they all still superhuman?
>>
>>92612096
>Jigsaw
>A cancer patient known only for deathtraps
>In a fighting game against slashers

Even the Collector would be a better choice.
>>
>>92612950
>He thinks Max Lord was a WW rogue
Didn't even bother to Google shit, huh.
>>
>>92629655
If you take the whole mass of /v/ as one thing, it likes nothing.
>>
>>92626218
Bizzaro's Worst is the shader you get for beating story mode with Superman's ending.
>>
>>92633120
They could always pick Mark Hoffman. I mean, he sucks just like every movie he's in, but if a literal retard with no superpowers like Leatherface can make it in the game, I can't see why a trained cop can't.
>>
MERMAID MAN, AWAaaAAaaAY
>>
>>92634028
Black Manta vs. Aquaman bants when?
>>
>>92634028
I fucking hate this faggot. They overcompensate so hard for him being a joke in normie culture that he needs to have an "epic" "im a 16 year old trying to sound deep" voice and being s+++++ tier

they need to either nerf his unreactably fast overheads or doing something about his lows. Its just not reasonable to have unreactable fifty fifties for characters who are already versatile and strong with shit like extremely fast projectiles that turn into launchers and some of the best range in the game as far as normals go
>>
>>92603309
>So now that we know the game is shi
Well it's an NRS fighting game so if you were expecting anything other than bad visuals and every character only needing one combo that's your fault.
>>
>>92634097
If you can't react to Aquaman I hope you never try Guilty Gear.
>>
>>92634097
>unreactably fast overheads
my man that overhead is slow as fuck
>>
>>92634222
he has two overhead starters which is quite impossible to react to when all of his strings start up ridiculously fast and look the exact fucking same. You absolutely have to block low 100% time too because of the even faster lows, so "reacting" to the overheads is more involved than purely choosing to block either
>>
>>92634051
On this week's Injustice...
>>
>>92634566
Harley still best girl. Got it.
>>
>>92634131
>if you were expecting anything other than bad visuals
Nice memed, my friend. Capcom deposited 50 cents on your account.
>>
>>92632129
>>critical success
>>likely to stomp MvCI hard in sales
>I predict more victories for DC in the sequel, OP
Pretty much. But they already have excuses, didn't you see?

"ONLY BAD GAMES ARE CRITICAL SUCCESS AND SELL WELL!!1! INJUSTICE BEING A SUCCESS IS PROOF OF ITS SHITNESS!!!1!"

They don't think the same about the MCU.
>>
>>92633912
If you put a cop in a horror fighter you only got 2 choices
1. Robert Zdar as Maniac Cop
2. Robert Zdar's chin as Maniac Cop's chin is so huge that Bruce Campbell is in Maniac Cop and you don't even notice his chin cause of how huge Robert's is
>>
>>92635464
THis isn't about crapcum. This about NRS still not being able to animate well or make characters that don't bleed into the background.
>>
>>92635704
>This about NRS still not being able to animate well
Maybe you should stop being a faggot.

https://www.google.com.br/search?client=opera&q=injustice+facial+animations&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Is literally the best facial animation in games to date.

Here, have more 50 cents. You will also receive one free MvCI DLC character.
>>
>>92635741
Yeah it looks real good in the parts that you don't play.

Bravo.
>>
>>92635868
>Backpedalling
More 50 cents. You also won't need to pay for Sigma, he will be for free for you.
>>
>>92603347
Yes. Reviewers don't know shit.
Shit gameplay and a shit story make a shit game.
>>
>>92635868
>biggest criticism against the game is "i think some of these kicks look wonky"

watch out guys
>>
>>92608254
But it's a shit fighting game.
>>
>>92635905
>Yes. Reviewers don't know shit.
Users don't know shit, too? Who knows then, anon? You?
>>
>>92635942
By that shit logic Minecraft and COD are the best games ever.
The average person is too stupid to understand what makes a good fighting game. They will play it for 10 hours and be done. But what's the point of playing a fighting game if you aren't planning on getting good at it?
>>
>>92635942
>He thinks a 8.0 is good
>>
YOU ARE N0T ALLOWED TO LIKE DC GAMES THAR ARE SUCCESFUL WITH BOOTH CRITICS AND PLAYERS!!!

THEY ARE BAD! BAD! BAD! BAD! I SAID SO! PLAYERS AND REVIEWERS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT! ONLY I, ANON, AM ABLE TO AVALIATE GAMES!!!

PLEASE, BUY CAPCOM. THEY ARE THE ONLY GAMES WORTH BUYING. THEY ARE THE ONLY GAMES WITH GOOD STORY. THEIR LACK OF SUCCESS IS PROOF OF THEIR MAGNIFICENT WORK.

BUY CAPCOM.

BUY CAPCOM.
>>
>>92636008
You can like a bad game anon, but I can explain why it's actually shit.
The fighting game community has dropped every game netherrealms has made and that is because they have shit gameplay. The average casual retard who just likes spamming buttons might not realize but they are playing a shit fighting game.
>>
File: 1475252281076.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1475252281076.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>>92636008
>>92636045
>Upgrades in a fighting game
>Retards defend this
This alone makes it trash.
>>
>Shit gameplay
>Shit designs
>Shit graphics
>Shit story
What's the point?
>>
>>92636045
MKX had a tournament literally two weeks ago.

Why don't you go back to /v/ enjoy your failed but AKTUALLY excellent games, while we enjoy our AKTUALLY bad and successful games?

BTW, buy Capcom.
>>
>>92636107
The manface meme is over, Injustice 2's has good face models for all of the characters.
>>
>>92636081
Yes.

They should make like Capcom and make games that don't have any content at all.

Games without content = REAL games.
>>
>>92636112
Yeah, a small group of players hosting a tournament for a mostly dead game while all the big tournaments dropped it because it was a borefest.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>92636112
A tournament hosted by sony and it only had 16 players. KEK.
>>92636137
They still look like ass.
>>92636149
Nice strawman. Try King of Fighters or Tekken.
>>
>>92636162
>T-this tournament doesn't count!
Whatever you say, /v/irgin.
>>
>>92636210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
>>
Okay, well I can start a guild for latecoming /co/ anons in a bit and we can post it in justice 2 threads. Apparently guild bonuses are really good and i'd like to get in on that.

Any name suggestions?
>>
>>92636210
Virtua Fighter > all.
I don't disagree that Injustice sucks, by the way.
>>
>>92636210
>posting a screenshot a 2015 build
>>
>>92636234
It doesn't. If the tournament is hosted by a company than it doesn't. If the tournament has a huge prize pool and you only have 16 players than kek.
>Sony literally has to pay people to play this shit game
>>
>>92636210
>Nice strawman.
"Capcom games have no content" is a strawman now, when they literally sell games 50% finished.

Capcomfag, just accept your failure. The rest of the world already did.
>>
>>92636045
The fighting game community doesnt fucking play King Of Fighters either moron, and that's the best fighter currently out. The FGC doesnt know shit about good fighters or they'd play them.
>>
>>92636268
>THE TOURNAMENT DOESN'T COUNT IF IT HAS A PRIZE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Meanwhile, MKX sold 4 times as much as SFV.

>SALES DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE IT IS NORMIES MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>92636256
You mean Dead Or Alive, Anon? They're the same series, you know.
>>
>>92636296
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY SHIT GAME YOU MUST LIKE THAT SHIT GAME
Kek.
>>92636298
Yes they do. King of Fighter stole the show at Evo 3 times in a row in the last few years.
>>92636335
Despite the fact that it sold so much better it got dropped almost instantly.
A game having a lot of marketing wont stop a shit game from being dropped.
Using sells figures to show how good a game is makes you a faggot.
>>
>>92607868
>do you know how much the fgc hates thst

fgc hates everything that isnt street fighter.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (25KB, 1324x216px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
25KB, 1324x216px
Let's remember the public reaction when the MvCI trailer was published, shall we?

>inb4 IT DOESN'T COUNT THEY ARE NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Fanboys are willing to defend a shit game and a shit movie franchise as long as it has DC IN IT
Marvel drones aren't any better either but this is sad.
>>92636296
At least SFV has a good fighting system. I would rather have some content if the core game is good than a lot of content that is shit.
Armor upgrade bullshit is "content" but hurts the game.
>>
>>92636390
The public reaction was arguing over Avatar Shipping?
>>
>>92636335
It doesn't count if it was created by the company rather than by the fans and if they only managed to get 16 players despite literally paying them to play.
You are stupid.
>>
>>92636375
>Yes they do. King of Fighter stole the show at Evo 3 times in a row in the last few years.
>Evo

Who's talking about Evo? Plenty of games that aren't worth a single shit show up at Evo. Hell, Mortal Kombat XL is an Evo game, and you yourself said that one's got a dead community.

I'm asking why the FGC doesn't support it like they do bad fighting games like SFV, considering it's a good fighting game.
>>
File: Church Shrug.gif (648KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Church Shrug.gif
648KB, 500x281px
>>92636390
To be fair, one of the writing guys, Aaron Ehasz or whatever apparently liked Zutara. Although if you were to ask me, neither Zutara or Kataang were that good. But whatever. I didn't watch Avatar for the shipping.
>>
>>92636473
>Mortal Kombat XL is an evo game
Yeah, but it was only once. Every new fighting game gets a chance at Evo, it only stays more than a year if it's worth anything.
>Why the FGC doesn't support it
They do, it has been a stable of Evo for years and is loved by the fighting game community.
>>
File: 1393883832375.gif (589KB, 499x220px) Image search: [Google]
1393883832375.gif
589KB, 499x220px
>Melee is more respected and played in the FGC than this shit show
>>
Why can't injustice fags just admit that the game is a casual game they play just because it has WW and Batman in it? It's pathetic trying to see them pretend it's a legitimate hardcore fighter.
>>
>>92603359
What was wrong with the story?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zspsFnlpJJc
>Watch all of the cutscenes
>Get to see the story without having to play through the shit gameplay
>Don't have to spend a dime
>>
>>92607819
>The Flash ending
>The Flash in his IJ1 costume
Is that meant to be OG Wally?
>>
File: Worst girl is cutest girl.png (458KB, 650x640px) Image search: [Google]
Worst girl is cutest girl.png
458KB, 650x640px
>>92636210
>Still looks like ass
Nah, she looks fucking amazing, you faggot ass weeb.
>>
>>92636589
What is a legitimate hardcore fighter nowadays?
>>
>>92636589
Why can't you admit there's nothing wrong that?
>>92636867
>>92636867
He's going to say either Guilty Gear or KOF. You know the games everyone pretend to like to sound hardcore but don't actually play them.
>>
File: 1481847590398.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1481847590398.png
153KB, 560x582px
>>92636550
>Faggots Gathering Central
>>
>>92629639
>Bat-gimp
>>
>>92636895
>>92636867

>Don't actually play them
But they are played constantly and are favorites on tournaments. You stupid casual.
You dumb shits would defend The new Jojos fighting game or Brawl too I bet. There is nothing wrong with wanting a fun fanservice game but don't pretend they are any good for high level play.
You are like those faggots that pretend COD is a hardcore game.
>>
>>92636863
>Those shit textures
>>
>>92634028
>still haven't seen him with a full shirt
for why
>>
>>92637041
The difference between Brawl & the new Jojo and Injustice 2 is that it certainly feels like NRS put effort into making it competitive, even advertising a tourney scene.
>>
File: 1485581149050.png (593KB, 626x599px) Image search: [Google]
1485581149050.png
593KB, 626x599px
>>92637041
>high level play
>it's a "STOP HAVING FUN VIDIO GAYMES ARE SIRIUS BIZZNESS" episode
>>
>brainlets argue over a shitty genre
Strategies are the only acceptable genre. Everything else is for dumb manchildren.
Why do I suck at strategies so much? Fuck, I hate myself.
>>
File: Wonder Whore's thighs.jpg (55KB, 813x797px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Whore's thighs.jpg
55KB, 813x797px
>>92637059
A PC release would be great. I would love to see the nude mods.
>>
>>92637080
Advertising a tournament doesn't make a game competitive, deep gameplay does.
>>
>>92637131
I am not the maggot pretending Injustice is anything more than a casual fanservice game.
>>
File: 1485581767601.png (107KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485581767601.png
107KB, 240x240px
>>92637252
>REEEE PLAY RIAL GAYMZZ FOR MATURE PPL LIKE MYSELF
>>
File: hehe.jpg (30KB, 865x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
30KB, 865x1024px
>>92637041
>I'm a hardcore GAYMERZ
You know the game designers are laughing at your pathetic ass.
>>
>>92637201
>deep gameplay does
and what is deep gameplay ?
>>
>>92637278
You can play casual trash all you want. Just don't pretend it is anything but casual trash.
>>
>>92637289
Game designers are working 60 hours a week getting paid slightly above minimum wage to make shitpost games. I don't give a shitpost what they think. Injustice has shitpost game play and fanboy years won't change that.
>>
>>92636081
Does the game not have upgrade nullifiers that simply make it all cosmetic?

I mean Soul Calibur has been doing that since like 2.
>>
>>92637289
>game designer
And they are getting laughed at by people who have a real job.
>>
>>92637367
Then why are you spending time shitposting in a thread about a game you have no interest in?
>>
>>92637487
It's not shitposting just because I don't like the games. I didn't realize I can't talk about something unless I like it.
>>
File: wonderwaifu.png (503KB, 494x623px) Image search: [Google]
wonderwaifu.png
503KB, 494x623px
I WANT TO HUG WONDER WOMAN!

I WANT TO KISS WONDER WOMAN!

I WANT TO MARRY WONDER WOMAN!
>>
>>92638550

>I WANT TO PUNCH WONDER WOMAN!

>I WANT TO KICK WONDER WOMAN!

>I WANT TO KILL WONDER WOMAN!

Fixed.
>>
Did they use the same face on female characters?
>>
File: diana rape face.jpg (22KB, 278x341px) Image search: [Google]
diana rape face.jpg
22KB, 278x341px
>>92638550
She really is the worst. But I think that they will fixed her in Injustice 3. With the Wonder Woman movie looking to be the first DC movie to be critically praised, Wonder Woman will probably be elevated to Batman Status of doing nothing wrong and will join the good guys.
>>
>>92638620
No.
>>
>>92638823
Injustice Wonder Woman is fucked beyond all repair
>>
>>92639905
There's always hope. In the end everything comes together.
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.