[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the show heavily relies on the Flash vs Evil Speedster formula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

>the show heavily relies on the Flash vs Evil Speedster formula
>the Rogues are severely underused
>IT WAS YOU BARRY IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG
All in all, Zoom and Savitar give me a greater appreciation for Prometheus.
>>
>>92602815
Agreed about all your criticisms (even though I still like the show, just less than I used to), but holy geez is that photo ever adorable.
>>
File: IT WAS ME.jpg (254KB, 1395x1994px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS ME.jpg
254KB, 1395x1994px
>>
>>92602815
We were here 2 years ago with Arrow, remember?
>show heavily relies on Olicity formula
>suicide squad severely underused
>OLIBUR!
"All in all Ra's and Nissa give me greater appreciation for Wellsobard"

Just give it time, The Flash will get better just like Arrow did.
>>
>>92602815
>All in all, Zoom and Savitar give me a greater appreciation for Prometheus.

Yeah, the ninja keikaku master connected to Oliver's past and the League of Assassins and pretending to be his friend really is a breath of fresh air in Oliver's rogues gallery.
>>
File: thisstatueknowswhatsup.jpg (218KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thisstatueknowswhatsup.jpg
218KB, 1080x1080px
>>92602815
https://strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
>>
File: Hi Five.webm (2MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hi Five.webm
2MB, 856x480px
Everyone's forgotten how great Legends of Tomorrow was already.
>>
File: 1492340205148.gif (2MB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492340205148.gif
2MB, 450x270px
>>92605991
Not I
>>
File: 1492340534423.gif (632KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492340534423.gif
632KB, 450x270px
>>92605991
>>
File: 1492261051828.jpg (46KB, 499x295px) Image search: [Google]
1492261051828.jpg
46KB, 499x295px
>>92605991
>>92606069
>>92606089
So, what - is this another Thawne appreciation thread? Because I'm OK with that.
>>
>>92602815
I dislike how bad guys and heroes nearly always have to be matched. So Arrow deals with a bunch of street levelers and other guys with bows and arrows. Flash deals with a bunch of other metas and speedsters. Supergirl fight other bricks and aliens. etc

Especially when it makes no sense. Like Reverse Flash has a grudge against Flash so that makes sense. But a lot of these metas are just in it to steal stuff. So why hang around a city with super speedster when you can steal stuff from the city guarded only by Robin Hood.

Plus it makes it interesting to mix it up. I wish for next season Flash has to deal with a I'm ten step ahead of you type planner guy. Always picking the battlefield. Like Agents of SHIELD had a enemy trap a hallway with flammable liquids, with a trigger down the hall. Slingshot runs in, triggers it, tries to run out and almost gets burnt alive while trying to get out. When he does decide to go face to face, he does so with backup and preparation. Maybe he fights Flash in the middle of a warehouse. But he put up steel wire all over the place, limiting Flash movements. Explosives to trigger. Maybe hiring a different villain to distract the Flash part way through the fight. Flash defeats the bad guy by putting him on the back foot, removing his planning advantage. (Don't do it by making Barry stupid. Make both of them smart).

While Oliver has to deal with Metas, and do so with ones that aren't nerfed. It has happened occasionally like Black Siren or Brick (sort of) but not enough. Even then the Black Siren was lazily handled with a tech bullshit solution. Make Oliver actually earn it, by removing their advantages through planning and tactics. Make him get BTFO the first fight. Then he comes at them next fight using his teams numbers and a prepared engagement to defeat them.
>>
>>92605991

>A show based on a premise that they constantly fuck up

'Great'

'no'
>>
File: youmakemesad.gif (385KB, 220x152px) Image search: [Google]
youmakemesad.gif
385KB, 220x152px
>>92606327
>>
>>92606575

>Said the asshole trying to champion 'LoT'
>>
>>92606586
>asshole
Don't you think that's a tad bit aggressive for a capeshit discussion on a Tibetan basket weaving forum?

If you don't like it, don't watch. If you don't like people watching it or talking about it, too bad. Imagine they're all Sheldon Cooper or something and just avoid them. But FFS stop talking down to us for liking a TV show - your hatred is more ridiculous than our fandom.
>>
>>92606069
I swear I saw a single Wellsobard among the crowd
>>
>>92606655
wow check out this salty nigger
>>
>>92606655

I'm not just talking down to you, I enjoy stepping on you as well. We hate you the way that annoying cousin that comes around ever so often and you just want to punch him in face and leave him in bottom of a well. Hopefully to die by drowning.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.