[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there aren't any cartooons or comic books about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: batmanangry.jpg (18KB, 604x450px) Image search: [Google]
batmanangry.jpg
18KB, 604x450px
How come there aren't any cartooons or comic books about the power of hate saving the day?
>>
That one South Park episode about Cartman hating hippies?
>>
>>92602016
Dan Vs.?
>>
Isn't that basically the Punisher?
>>
>>92602016
Atrocitus, please.
>>
>>92602016
Korgoth of Barbaria
>>
>>92602016
HULK
>>
>>92602016
What does the hero if the villalin has the power of friendship and love?
>>
>>92602016

>Implying Batman doesn't channel his hate for crime every night he goes out
>>
>>92602016
Was there a single sith master not defeated by a jedi who was full of anger and hate?
>>
>>92602016
>Dude doesn't even want to get out of bed
>Powers kick in and drag him like a ragdoll into his closet
>lots of rustling and banging can be heard
>he's dragged out with his super suit on all half assed
>he then gets dragged out of his window and ragdolls his way to the crime in progress groaning the whole way
>>
>>92602016
What about Punisher 2099?

>ALL I NEED IS HATE
>>
King of the Hill has that episode where Hank gets pissed off at his friends to save their lives when they dig that underground hole.
>>
File: rage.png (149KB, 296x302px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
149KB, 296x302px
I forget how the story goes but man gets stranded in some desert. Plane crash or something along those lines
He's in pain and the pure hatred he feels after words drives him to walk through the desert till he came across civilization.
>I kept picturing my friends and family members who pissed me off and I wanted to get back them.
I think he was on that plane in the first place because of them.
Hate is power, fuck all these gay ass stories about love and shit.
>>
South Park episode "The Snuke"

Racism and bigotry saved America.
>>
Not a cartoon, but the Eltingville Club comic did something like that. The main character is buried beneath old comic books and is about to do a Spider-Man. Instead of thinking of responsibilites he instead focuses on his hate for his friends and boss
>>
>>92602429
I want to see a faux fairytale where the power of hatred saves the day in the same way that true love is usually used.

Like Snow White eating a poisoned apple to defeat the wicked queen, because "Resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other person dies."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.