[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Samurai Jack is over, what other series would you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170522_110535.jpg (38KB, 726x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_110535.jpg
38KB, 726x669px
Now that Samurai Jack is over, what other series would you like to get an edgier comeback?
>>
File: get dangerous.gif (498KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
get dangerous.gif
498KB, 400x300px
>>92597875
>tfw I remember that sprite comic about a batman beyond version of Darkwing Duck
>>
You're just asking for a deviantart autist shitstorm of a thread
>>
Ed,Edge and Edgy
>>
I think Johnny Bravo would make an awesome adult swim revival Seth McFarlane was a writer on the original and his shit infests adult swim
>>
Megas XLR.
The creators really want to do it.
>>
>>92598177
Megas wouldn't even need to change honestly.
>>
>>92598009
the show ended with the Eds finally being accepted.
>>
>>92598314
Honestly that two parter time traveling episode was fantastic in everyday. I really hope if we ever get new megas xlr they do it like that episode.
>>
>>92598009
Not Ejj, Edge and Edgy
>>
>>92597944
Wasn't Darkwing Duck already pretty dark? I remember that bull guy was pretty fucked up.
>>
>>92598009
What would be the equivalent of "Samurai jack killed his first human" but in ed edd and eddy? Smoking their first joint? Having adolescent sex?
>>
File: autism awareness.jpg (64KB, 589x1087px) Image search: [Google]
autism awareness.jpg
64KB, 589x1087px
>>92599090
Instead of scamming the Eds start stealing money and they feel bad about it.
>>
>>92599144
Only Edd and Ed though. Eddy turns into a gambling addict, while Ed is sent off to a school for mentally handicapped youngsters for a while and Edd tries to deal with his germophobia once he and Marie begin dating since May has to wait for Ed to get back so she turns to drugs to pass the time and Lee has a phase.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.