[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, how do we kill Doctor Manhattan? He violated the law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: 1484752303064.jpg (4MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1484752303064.jpg
4MB, 1988x3056px
Gentlemen, how do we kill Doctor Manhattan? He violated the law that is LOGOS and thus needs to be eradicated. The multiverse doesn't have room for 2 gods.
>>
You think there are only TWO gods in the multiverse? There is at least a dozen per universe. I'm more worried about what happens when the Empty Hand runs into Shumma
>>
>>92597723
Logos replaced the living tribunal. Dr M altered dc.

Neither are the creators.

I expect the last celestial to replace logos.
>>
>>92597723
We throw a rock at him.
>>
>>92599173
A big one?
>>
>>92597723
So how powerful is Logos? I remember him killing all the celestials that escaped the Beyonders but that's about it.
>>
thumbnail looks like Angemon
>>
>>92597761
The Empty Hand/Gentry corrupt stories, while Shumma is IN stories.

Empty Hand vs Shumma = an all new, all different brown gender fluid Shumma (yes, I know) written by Kate Leth.
>>
>>92599253
About as powerful as the living tribunal, since they are the same thing: Multiversal law personified.

As for feats, he turned galactus into a multiversal black hole and the paneling in his first appearance implied that the shape of the cosmos was coming out of him.
>>
>>92597723
You look like a Devil May Cry Boss
>>
>>92599208
Por vous
>>
>>92597723
>Gentlemen, how do we kill Doctor Manhattan?

Impossible to say until we know what he is now.

Apparently more than he was before. He stated himself his power had limitations.

But if a man can become Doctor Manhattan, what can Doctor Manhattan become?
>>
File: dead man's grin.png (76KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
dead man's grin.png
76KB, 198x198px
>>92601405
A puppet with no strings attached to him.
>>
Doctor Manhattan's weakness is his human reasoning

Convince him that non-existence is preferable to loafing around staring at the universe. He's kind of a melodramatic fuck, it can't be that hard. The only reason the Watchmen characters could never manage that is because they were all crazy or stupid.
>>
Killing Manhattan is actually rather easy as far as wild fantasy goes. Just pull a planescape torment on his ass and convince him he doesnt exist, never did and never will.

If ozzi managed to get him to have a breakdown, someone with better manipulation capacities should do it.
>>
File: beyond.jpg (1MB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
beyond.jpg
1MB, 1200x1845px
>>92597761
>>
>>92601495

"I'm gonna show you something beautiful. Everybody screaming... for mercy."

"You want to save the world... but you don't want it to change."

"You are all puppets, tangled in strings.... hm. Strings."

"...There are no strings... on me."
>>
>>92599328
not really, nor exactly.

Chaos&Order managed to "kill" Tribunal Warlock because the Cosmic Hierarchy was still being rebuilt. Power-levels are quite fluctuant right now.
And Logos isn't shown being very stable.

(Also, with him being Warlock, the death of Tribunal might be comparable to hitting a toe on a corner and\or part of his master keikaku. Or not, jury is still out.)

Anyway, Manhattan is currently Molecula Man light. And Owen Reece is the Narrative Man (were it not for his love of alliterations).
>>
I am still pretty upset with the whole 'Molecule Man is now the most powerful entity in reality' thing.

It makes the Beyonders look like imbeciles.

Why would he even need powers to be a bomb?
>>
>>92601566
Kek
>>
>>92601781
The Molecule Man and Beyonder were actually equal in power. Only reason the Molecule Man is considered the most powerful being in existences now is because all the other Beyonders are dead, his alternate universe counterparts are dead, and the Living Tribunal is dead.

Think of it this way, each universe have only 1 Molecule Man. And when the Beyonders invaded a universe, they only send 3 Beyonders to each universe. And with those 3 Beyonders, they were capable of kill all the cosmic abstracts that exist within that universe and ultimately the Living Tribunal himself. They also did this simultaneously with the Beyonders that invaded other universes. Thus allowing them to kill every incarnation of the Living Tribunal that exists within the multiverse. So for every 1 Molecule that exists, there are 3 Beyonders. If they hadn't turn the Molecule Men into a bomb, they would had eventually being overwhelm by the Beyonders whom were equal in power individually and had vastly superior numbers.
>>
>>92602018
>The Molecule Man and Beyonder were actually equal in power.

I take issue with that. They have never been depicted so.

Plus the Beyonder was just a baby. It was stated that the Beyonders were his betters - of course, since they are adults.

But the Molecule Man took the power of all the Beyonders into himself.

How is that even possible? Why would he have the ability, let alone the capacity? He was a bomb. A singular bomb, at that, with the destruction of so many other iterations of himself.

The answer is simply Hackman.
>>
>>92597723

This thread is the source material in a nutshell: inane, random powerlevel shit that no longer makes sense even to the people that write it.
>>
>>92602314
you clearly don't believe that otherwise you wouldn't be even discussing the matter
>>
i heard there was a 2017 DC/Marvel thing in the works? is that true?
>>
Logos is shit, the only reason Master Order and Chaos killed the tribunal was because he was still young, right now there is absolutely no cosmic entity that's on the level of the original tribunal, the FF is shit.
>>
File: The Beyonders 1.jpg (2MB, 1958x1896px) Image search: [Google]
The Beyonders 1.jpg
2MB, 1958x1896px
>>
File: The Beyonders 2.jpg (1MB, 1689x1676px) Image search: [Google]
The Beyonders 2.jpg
1MB, 1689x1676px
>>92602607

Apparently not.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03/04/eccc-theres-no-plans-marvel-vs-dc-crossover-marvel-win-says-marvels-david-walker/
>>
File: The Beyonders 3.jpg (2MB, 2000x1860px) Image search: [Google]
The Beyonders 3.jpg
2MB, 2000x1860px
>>92603221

Agreed. If the First Firmament had been on the level of the Living Tribunal he would have struck sooner.

So, FF is also weaker than the Beyonders.
>>
File: The Beyonders 4.jpg (977KB, 1856x1568px) Image search: [Google]
The Beyonders 4.jpg
977KB, 1856x1568px
>>
File: The Beyonders 5a.jpg (1MB, 1958x1920px) Image search: [Google]
The Beyonders 5a.jpg
1MB, 1958x1920px
Part 5, now updated.
>>
File: The Beyonders 6.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
The Beyonders 6.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
To be continued.
>>
>>92602420
What?
>>
>>92599291
>all new, all different brown gender fluid Shumma (yes, I know) written by Kate Leth
take my money!!!!
>>
File: The Beyonders 7.jpg (1MB, 2000x2051px) Image search: [Google]
The Beyonders 7.jpg
1MB, 2000x2051px
This is where we are now. This is all we know vis-รก-vis the Beyonders.

...I might have to do an appendix for the Sentry though.
>>
File: Shuma-Gorath.jpg (94KB, 911x876px) Image search: [Google]
Shuma-Gorath.jpg
94KB, 911x876px
>>92597761
>>92599291
>>92604804

Wait. You ARE talking about this being, aren't you?
>>
>>92597723
MOOOOON RIIVER

WIDER THAN A MILE
>>
>>92607112
hnnngggg
>>
>>92607050
your efforts are appreciated
>>
>>92607487

Thank you. In truth, I put it down to my autism.
>>
>>92597723
For fuck's sake, /co/, stop stealing my JRPGs!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.