[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys I made a diagram of the timelines in Samurai Jack.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: timelines.png (18KB, 1217x460px) Image search: [Google]
timelines.png
18KB, 1217x460px
Alright guys I made a diagram of the timelines in Samurai Jack. There has to be two timelines, because in the main timeline of the show future Aku exists, which means that Jack did not kill him in the past. When Jack kills Aku he creates a new timeline in which Aku no longer exists. Ashi's disappearance implies that the primary timeline is destroyed, since if it wasn't she would still exist.
>>
Inb4 WRONG REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>92590939
I feel bad for anybody who seriously gives a shit about this sorta thing
>>
>>92591032
Physics isn't a bad subject once you get your head out of your ass.
>>
Wrong. There's only one timeline. The events from season 1-5 happen, and then when Jack gets back in the past they're deleted.

It's an infinite time loop were the events both happened and didn't happen at the same time.

>>92591206
Time travel isn't physics, it's sci-fi.
>>
>>92591281
>The events from season 1-5 happen, and then when Jack gets back in the past they're deleted.
That doesn't sound like an infinite loop.
>>
File: e2a.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
e2a.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
>>92591368
>the whole series was retconed

fuck this ending
>>
>>92590939
You should note that Aku wasn't killed in the future
>>
>>92590939
Jack as he was, would also vanish and become a jack who never spent any time in the future.

Ashi is alive and married to Jack in my cannon.
>>
>>92591206
Time travel isn't real, pulling rules for it out of your ass is the same as the people who analyze different classes of angels. It's just made up bullshit and a waste of your time
>>
What happens to a good Christian's soul if you delete them using time travel?

I assume God doesn't unmake their soul just because of someone time traveling and fucking around.
>>
>>92591403
I thought about that, but in that case Ashi should still exist.
>>
>>92590939
Which timeline has Old King Jack from the Guardian's episode?
>>
>>92591497
Neither, because Genndy is a hack.
>>
bumping my shitty mspaint drawing
>>
>>92591497
The one in which S5 was actually good.
>>
>>92591206
this has nothing to do with physics lol
>>
File: enjoy.jpg (51KB, 1217x460px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.jpg
51KB, 1217x460px
>>92590939
fixed
>>
>>92590939
The way I see it is this. It's similar as to how Pucci's Made in Heaven works. As in Jack killing the past Aku didn't create an alternate timeline, but instead reset/merged what happened in the future to the past. What could this mean? Maybe a few extra people were born or recreated in some way.
>>
>>92594901
Damn
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.