[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be real: Johnny would have slayed tons of pussy if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 189467546189.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Let's be real: Johnny would have slayed tons of pussy if he was a real person instead of being the perma-virgin the show tries to make him out to be.
>>
>>92584970
He wasn't a virgin, though.
>>
>>92584970
That's the joke.
>>
>>92584970
He wasen't a virgin anon, he scored from time to time, but the show let's see his failures because it's funny
>>
>>92584970
>Kids' show about a guy fucking a bunch of women

Sounds much funnier than the show we got, anon
>>
>>92584970
There's literally an episode where he's spit out of a volcano because he didn't count as a sacrificial virgin.
>>
>>92584970
fuck you: the thread
>>
>>92584970

He was /fit/, but his only friends were a nerd, a little girl, his mother, and the guy from the restaurant. He didn't have a job, wasn't studying, he was nothing but his appearance. Had nothing to talk about but his muscles and chicks.

He was a loser. A /fit/ loser, but a loser in the end.
>>
>>92585114
Are you sure it wasn't Carl just having some odd ass fantasies about Johnny's life
>>
>>92585114

He worked as a lifeguard during the summer. Can't remember if he got fired though
>>
>>92584970

>Lives with mom
>No job
>Annoying
>Complete dumbass
No he wouldn't, unless he hooks up with ugly whores.

p. a grill
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Maybe not a literal virgin, but yes, he definitely would have had a much higher success rate.

I like to think that the show focuses on his misses while his successes happen off-screen. Even if his rejections substantially outnumber his wins because he swings at everything he sees, probability would have it that he's got quite a few hits under his belt. A batting average of .300 is still considered pretty good.
>>
>>92585454
>I like to think that the show focuses on his misses while his successes happen off-screen
It's a series of drawing produced in a studio, nothing happens "off-screen".
>>
>>92585026
Literally second episode calls him a virgin.
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (12KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
12KB, 309x163px
>>92585114
Not all women are as snobby about it as the ones on the show. Hell, I'm pretty sure some would find his antics funny and charming because of his hot bod.

Also, being a jobless loser who lives with his mom doesn't really matter for casual hookups. Being hot and clean are the only things that are important for one night stands.

A /fit/ loser who doesn't score occasionally has other issues.
>>
>>92585041
Depends on the season. The Van Partible ones, probably not a virgin, but seasons 2 and 3 he almost certainly was. There's episodes where he let slip that he's never been in a woman's house before (he was shivering in anxiousness, even), been on a date or been kissed.
>>
>>92585207
You have to go back
>>
>>92585888
>Mother warn me about women like you, i was hoping she was right
>>
>>92585729
That's the thing, Johnny wasn't looking for one night stands. As little understanding as he had of it, he was looking for love.
>>
>>92585565
he was thrown into a volcano that only eats virgins and it spits him out
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.