[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So son, who's this lovely woman who you brought with you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: Parents.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Parents.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
So son, who's this lovely woman who you brought with you?
And why is she calling you Jack?
>>
>>92583020
Why are you suddenly young again?
>>
she is le monkey face and i'm american now
prepare to be nuked
>>
File: Jack's_father.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Jack's_father.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>92583055
Aku's evil really messed us up but he's gone now
>>
>>92583020
>we never find out what name he had before "Jack"

Fuck.
>>
>>92583319
Yeah, honesty that weirded me out more about the finale than anything, not knowing the name of many characters like Jack's father, mother, the Scotsman, or other friends.
>>92583020
We have much to discuss ... like what kind of hair dye you're using!
>>
>>92583319
Probably something sexy like Uzuhiya Takeshi
>>
>>92583465
My guess would be a name like "Ichiro" which means first son. I guess, in the end the names don't really matter.

Or maybe "Jaku" or something with Jack actually in it.
>>
>>92583465
>Takeshi
Lame.
>>
>>92583020
I assume he never bothered to tell them that she's half Aku.
>>
>>92583319
Toyota Yokohama
>>
>>92583319
The point of the show was that he was a nameless Samurai. He forged a new identity "Jack" when he went to the future. His real name doesn't matter because it was left in the past. Geendy doesn't like revealing names and it's a secret that will never be known.
>>
>>92583319
Didn't you see how he blew up Akus tower? His name is Hiroshima Nagasaki.
>>
>>92583949
I just kind of wanted to know what his mother and father called him. Or what any of his masters called him. I mean, I'm sure they called him "son" and "student," but he also must've had a name. Just as a closure thing, I've always been curious even if it ultimately doesn't matter. Like Ms Bellum's face or Arnold's last name, I just kind of expected it to be revealed at the end.
>>
File: 1495341874248.png (926KB, 1249x702px) Image search: [Google]
1495341874248.png
926KB, 1249x702px
I think it's kind of sweet that even though she probably learned his real name, she still called him Jack. Probably confused the hell out of everyone else at the wedding though.
You think internally, he still calls himself Jack? It was his name for 50 years after all.
>>
>>92583104
come on guys, he had at least a year or two to recover and ended up in good health
then they planned the wedding and everyone from around the world came over, after a few weeks of sailing across the globe
then the time gods realised, "oh Ashi shouldn't exist" then they waited for the wedding before erasing her, then Ashi tells everybody the reason why, because she somehow knows the reason she has a stomach ache is because she shouldn't exist, after the long long amount of time it must have took to plan that wedding
and the guests to get there and Jack's dad to b okay again
honestly after those 10 episodes showing us that he's come to terms with there being no time portals anymore and his new goal should have been to defeat Aku and save the world that he's lived in a lot longer, since the past shouldn't be able to be changed, then maybe when he's old, after a few hundred years, in the happy finale, where we see him watch Ashi die and watch his children die as he outlives them all, he can find a time portal and return to the past and we don't need to see him defeat Aku again, because we'd already seen that

tl;dr Jack should have stayed in the future
>>
>>92583319
Nintendo Anime
>>
>>92583319
Mako
>>
>>92583319
Daisuke Kamikawa.
>>
>>92583020
So are his parents aware he's 70 years old now?
>>
>>92584176
>Jack
>Dying of old age
>>
>>92584150
She faded kinda fast. Made me giggle. I'm sorry.
>>
>we will never know if he can age now
>>
File: Tennō_Jimmu_detail_01.jpg (878KB, 937x1848px) Image search: [Google]
Tennō_Jimmu_detail_01.jpg
878KB, 937x1848px
That's Emperor Jimmu, the legendary founder of Japan, The First Emperor. Notice how he has the same natty moustache Jack's Dad did.

Firstly, disregarding the obvious time shenanigans of having Openly Gay Robin Hood exist at the same time as Ancient Egyptians, Vikings and shit. Jimmu had 3 children. Tagishimimi, Kamuyawimimi and kamu-nuna-kaha-mimi no mikoto from what I can gather. Tagishimimi, who was a son via a concubine who tried to murder his half-brothers and was killed by the soon-to-be Emperor Kamu-nuna, so he's out as he's a git.

According to legendary narrative, Kamuyawimimi, who was the eldest and crown-prince at the time, was urged by the his younger brother to slay Tagishimimi for it but couldn't. So Kamu-nuna did it instead and Kamuyawimimi ceded his rights to the throne and made Kamu-nuna Emperor on account of his bravery, the second Emperor of Japan in history. Kamu-nuna's posthumous name is Suizei and literally means "joyfully healthy peace".

Slayed an evil git, son of the Emperor with natty moostache, legendary, peaceful rule. Closest I could get to the probable influence of Jack's character and possible name. His mother would be based on Isukeyorihime.

Or none of it matters but whatever.
>>
>>92583319
Why does it matter so much to you?
>>
>>92583993
Underrated
>>
>>92584233
I'd like to think Jack rarely gave any deals about his adventure in the future, or that he even went at all because of the embarrassment of taking 50 years to do it.
>>
>>92584267
>Emperor Jim
>Samurai Jack
This made me giggle I don't know why.
>>
>>92584258
>Is he dead?
>No. And he never will be.

Anybody else think this was an odd line?
>>
>>92583524
>Or maybe "Jaku" or something with Jack actually in it.
No, because then he wouldn't have been so confused when they called him Jack in the first place.
>>
>>92584253
I didn't say that
I just expected him to age very slowly and instead end up an old man, by the time he got to return to the past, due to the Guardian episode
then the Guardian was killed offscreen over the past 50 years and I thought maybe he would just age again when he's returned to the past
like the past 50 years would just be added to him in a second when he goes back in time, but that didn't happen either
the vision of old Jack was just retconned I guess
maybe because Genndy couldn't think of a way to explain why he's wearing a Toga as a Samurai
>>
>>92584284
I've been wondering it for about 15 years and just always assumed Genndy had it up his sleeve and would reveal it eventually. Feels weird to think he didn't have a plan for it or care about it. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, it's just a bit of a letdown. It's at least worth one fuck.
>>
>>92583319
Jotaro Kujo
>>
>>92584195
I'm gonna imagine this is what they would've went with if anything. He deserved this tribute way more than the fuck from Korra.
>>
>>92584176
>honestly after those 10 episodes showing us that he's come to terms with there being no time portals anymore

Why you people miss this so damn much? He is not coming to terms with it, he is CHOSING TO KEEP SEARCHING.
>>
>>92583319
It's Simon Jiha.
>>
>>92583020
So uh
is Jack still immortal?
>>
>>92584759
Yeah
Now he gets to see everyone who tried to save slowly die of age
>>
>>92583319
its griffith
>>
>>92584759
Now Japan really will be ruled by a god-emperor.
>>
>>92583104

Holy shit i forgot. Jack parents were old as fuck when he returned from training. And his mother was living with monks.

Good job Genndy. You fucked up another thing.
>>
>>92583319
Shinjiikari Nakadashi
>>
>>92584150
Why did her make up and wedding hat fade along with her
Wtf
Who makes up these rules
>>
>>92584195
mako.co.il
>>
>>92584875
Jesus talk about fucking nitpicking. You wanted her lipstick to slop to the ground like a red soup skin or what?
>>
>>92585173
It still doesnt make sense, maybe not like that but ashi shouldve left a kiss print on jack before fading, so many lost opps
>>
>>92583319

Akuma
>>
>>92585284
Ashi could have said something fucking meaningful as her last words too, rather than just stating the obvious. But hey what would we know, we're not genius show writer Genndy
>>
File: 1454276229103.jpg (29KB, 283x357px) Image search: [Google]
1454276229103.jpg
29KB, 283x357px
>>92583993
took me a second. kek
>>
>>92583020
>you killed her sisters?
>>
>>92583319

Takashi Utomium
>>
>>92584759
He lives until america drops a nuke on him
>>
File: emo1-500x375.jpg (73KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
emo1-500x375.jpg
73KB, 500x375px
>>92583020
That's my name now, DAD! God, you never understand me!
>>
>>92583319
Yoko "Bad ending" Taro
>>
People abruptly die in real life without any nice sentiment all the time. That's real tragedy.
>>
>>92584759
Nah, going back fixed his timeline
>>
>>92585848
Not him but I don't like this reason. Fiction has the benefit of not following all of real life's rules, you can bend a little for storytelling's sake. It's one of the few gripes I have with Game of Thrones in that yeah ok medieval funland wasn't actually very fun but holy shit man does nobody get anything good in this world? It's a fucking downer.
>>
>>92584812
>and his mother was living with monks

Why do people have a problem with this part, when we know that there was time to ship in all of Jack's past masters from england and africa and shit? I don't see anybody complaining about that.

I get why people are upset that his dad seems so revitalized, though. Anybody know how long it usually takes people released from death camps to recover (if ever)? That would seem like a good point of reference for here.
>>
>>92584875
Her makeup would just turn into a small puff of dust. It's not that kind of thing that should be visible in this kind of style anyway, like arm hair or minor palm lines.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.