[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using scans, is it possible to be up to date with every Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: marvelnow.jpg (1MB, 1559x634px) Image search: [Google]
marvelnow.jpg
1MB, 1559x634px
Using scans, is it possible to be up to date with every Marvel series and every Wednesday read every single one of the new issues? Does anybody even do that? Would I be enjoying it?
>>
>>92578647
It would be incredibly easy to do that. >>92571536
>>
>>92578678
But is it worth it?
>>
>>92578647
>every Marvel series
why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>92578730
That's up to you. It sounds stupid to me but you might be stupid enough to enjoy it all.
>>
File: you must be new here.jpg (38KB, 252x220px) Image search: [Google]
you must be new here.jpg
38KB, 252x220px
>>92578647
>scans
>current Marvel
>>
>>92578647
>using a bait image like that to ask a "serious question"
Nice try didio.
>>
>>92578756
I like finding good stuff even if I have to tolerate a lot of shit. I figured this is the best way to do it. Also, I will be there when Marvel finally gets good again.
>>
File: 1485123921006.jpg (43KB, 213x570px) Image search: [Google]
1485123921006.jpg
43KB, 213x570px
>>92579062
Or you could not wade through a river of shit and pass your time reading things you know are good until hell finally freezes over and Marvel gets its head out of its ass.
>>
>>92579772
>Bleeding Cool Best-Seller List, 21st May 2017
>4. Secret Empire #2
So, never?
>>
>>92579062
You're going to be waiting a long time.
>>
File: Who_are_you_people-!_Patrick.png (146KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
Who_are_you_people-!_Patrick.png
146KB, 400x288px
>>92578647
>>
>>92579062
You'd have an easier time just trying to find recommendations. Reading the ENTIRE line will just get you frustrated.
>>
>>92578647
So let me get this straight, there's some thing going on where I can assemble a picture of characters I don't care about and some old Italian guy holding an Iron Man helmet if I just buy enough comic books
>>
File: Why do I do this.png (775KB, 515x823px) Image search: [Google]
Why do I do this.png
775KB, 515x823px
>>92578647
I was doing that for DC for 2 years and Marvel for 6 months.
For DC it was easy, since at the time I didn't have anything else to do, so I was reading comics.

For Marvel, 1 summer I sat down and tried reading storylines and events to catch up a bit. I read around 2.5k comics in 3 months. No joke, I was all the day at my computer reading, or at the beach reading with my cellphone.
But after that, when I tried reading each week I was seriously pissed here and there by the lack of any quality.

Nowdays, I'm reading like 10 issues every week and do small marathons here and there.
(PS: I do read comics from other companies as well. Want to have that out there as well)
>>
>>92578647
>every Marvel series

If you want to spend hours reading comics at least read something else than Marvel.
>>
File: Luthor stole 40 cakes.jpg (54KB, 459x305px) Image search: [Google]
Luthor stole 40 cakes.jpg
54KB, 459x305px
>>92583570
>I read around 2.5k comics in 3 months.
That would be about 28 comics a day. And that's amazing.
>>
>>92583793
Nah man. It was shit. I never advise anyone to do something like that. Unless they have a rage wish.
Tell the truth, it would be easier to do with current DC. I mean other that a few shit titles, the rest are mediocre to good.
It's the reverse with Marvel, few good, the rest mediocre to shit.

Of course there are other companies that are just fun to read all at once. I still miss my Usagi Yojimbo reading days.
>>
>>92583977
Well, I have been doing something similar since last year. I had too many comics in my backlog, so I began to read DC in alphabetical order.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.