[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a new Cartoon All-Stars and you're put in charge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Cartoon_All-Stars.jpg (26KB, 249x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon_All-Stars.jpg
26KB, 249x400px
There's a new Cartoon All-Stars and you're put in charge of which cartoon characters get in.

Which ones do you pick?
>>
>>92575556
Tails gets Trolled is the modern Cartoon All-Stars.
>>
>>92575556
depends, it is still an anti-drug PSA?
>>
>>92575556
I'd include the Punisher at least..
>>
>>92575665
How about a stranger danger PSA?
>>
>>92575556
Steven and Crystal Gems, Star Butterfly and Marco, Ultimate Spiderman, Rocket and Groot, Finn Jake and Ice King, DC Superhero girls Supergirl, Batgirl, and Harley, but also TTG team, Harvey Beaks, Dipper and Mabel, Rick and Morty, Bart Simpson, and Milo. [Spoiler]and ponies with pink dragon[\spoiler]
>>
The trending ones

Maybe:

Garnet
Pinkie Pie
Star Butterfly
Spongebob and the like
>>
>>92575757
Fuck, u beat me to it
>>
>>92575729
It's an anti fake-news PSA introed by Donald Strump
>>
>>92575757
Maybe, but you might want to shoehorn in a Ninja Turtle, Bugs Bunny and an Autobot, just to be safe and to pander to those who watched the originals
>>
>>92576196
I thought about a ninja turtle, but they're 3d now. It would either require a change to 3d styling for one scene, super imposing the 3d models in a 2d scene, or making character model sheets for 2d interpretations. Same with current Autobot reincarnation. Bugs doesn't have any relevant exposure lately.
>>
>>92576690
I think they could make those first two work with 2D animation. Shouldn't be that diffcult.

Also, Wabbit doesn't count?
>>
>>92577566
I am unfamiliar with wabbit. It must show so early in the morning I've literally never heard of it. Last thing I saw with bugs was Looney Tunes Show. Which was pretty rad. Okay, I'm sold. Wabbit and 2d modified TF Bumblebee and Turtles.
>>
>>92577753
CN dumped it in Boomerang

Which in recent years has essentially become their Nicktoons
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.