[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jack defeated Aku therefore Aku never existed >Since Aku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1495337848229.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1495337848229.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>Jack defeated Aku therefore Aku never existed
>Since Aku never existed that means that the future that was Aku never existed and all of Jack's friends never existed either
>Ontop of that, since future Aku never existed Jack forgot about all his adventures and is now Immortal and alone for all of eternity but he doesn't know why
>He dedicated almost 70 years of his life for nothing and now he wanders the Earth with no purpose
It wasn't worth it... He shouldn't have gone back, back to the past.
>>
>travel back in time AFTER poor Jack gets flung forward in time
>he now has to live in the future where all his friends and parents are dead and everyone praises an alternate version of himself
>>
File: IMG_0290.png (783KB, 1500x1796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.png
783KB, 1500x1796px
>>92562153
he didn't forget about everything that happened in the future once he got back to the past. it is all just memories now to him
>jack was talking about how everyone he loved in the past was just memories in episode 9
>everyone jack loved in the future are now memories also
>>
>>92562648

My brain hurts. So what happened to that Jack realistically? Did he stop existing the moment Aku was slain?
>>
>>92562754
I interpreted it that Jack got flung into the future, experienced it all, and then returned all within a few seconds after Aku opened the original one.
>>
>>92562153
>It wasn't worth it... He shouldn't have gone back, back to the past.
Honestly, I was kind of hoping he wouldn't in the end, and that all the portals being destroyed was a setup to him ending up defeating Aku in the future and rebuilding the world.
>>
>>92562859
Same. There's only one Jack.
>>
>>92562859

But that makes no fucking sense. If Jack returned to the past and killed Aku then how did Aku ever have a thousand year reign?
>>
>>92563438
It's true. Jack returns to the past to kill Aku, which means Aku never gets the chance to reign. Jack ends up in the future and can just take the first time portal out with no interference from Aku, causing two Jacks to appear. Unless the original Jack ceases to exist since he never would have made it back with Ashi.

So basically Jack gets home quicker and most of his adventures never happen.
>>
>>92562153
>Jack goes back to the past, undoing literally everything that happened

They should have gone with the Multiverse route, because the rules they choose for time travel make jack a dumbass for not jumping into the first timeportal instead of 'saving' people. Saving them literally didn't matter.
>>
>>92562153
This ending was so fucked.
>Ashi disappears because she would never exist without Aku
>future jack never would have made it back in time without Ashi's Deus Ex Machina
>Future jack should have disappeared as well
>the entire timeline should have ceased to exist
>this causes a causal loop, where Jack never goes back in time to stop Aku therefore Aku reigns and creates Ashi who then helps Jack kill Aku in the past

He shouldn't have gone back because it makes no fucking sense. God I hate Ashi so fucking much.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>92562153
>jack kills aku
>ashi never exists
>she could not bring jack back to the past
>therefore jack never kills aku
Aku is the true winner here.
>>
>>92562153
>Jack forgot about all his adventures
No. Where the hell did you pull that from?
And now that he's back in his own time he's no longer immortal.
>>
File: 1493594171919.jpg (138KB, 1118x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1493594171919.jpg
138KB, 1118x1118px
>>92562153
He has honor though.
And to a samurai, that's all he ever wanted.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.