[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before we see their final showdown, I'd like to know /co/:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: aku9.gif (54KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
aku9.gif
54KB, 200x150px
Before we see their final showdown, I'd like to know /co/: which Jack vs Aku fight was your favorite?

"The Beginning"?

"Jack and the Gangsters"?

"Jack and the Zombies"?

"Jack and the Swamp Wizard"?

"The Aku Infection"?

"Jack vs Aku"?

I think that's all of them.
>>
>>92547005
I don't know about which fight, but this is easily my favorite Jack and Aku moment of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7N67hn0TlA
>>
The Zombies one, personally
>>
>>92547005
jump good episode was goat
>>
>>92547005
Zombies. It was interesting for him to wield his weapon and use it against him for once.
>>
>>92547005

Jack and the Zombies. It was the first time Jack actually felt like he was in real danger. Then there was the ass pull of the sword not being able to hurt him, but still.
>>
Zombies. That episode feels so far and above the majority of the show, including season 5.
>>
>>92547005
Def Zombies.
>>
>>92547005
Zombies. Aku went full eldritch horror there. The wrestling match as runner up for showcasing their bizarrely amecable relationship
>>
>>92547005
>The Beginning
Genndy Tartakovsky and Paul Rudish
>Jack and the Gangsters
Chris Reccardi
>Jack and the Zombies
Bryan Andrews and Brian Larsen
>Jack and the Swamp Wizard
Paul Rudish and Charlie Bean
>The Aku Infection
Paul Rudish and Charlie Bean
>Jack vs Aku
Chris Reccardi and Aaron Springer
>>
Why was AKUs death so nuanced? I honestly thought "Wait is that it?"
>>
let this ending forever serve as a lesson to all other animators

do NOT spend half your season on literally nothing when you are trying to wrap up a story in 10 episodes or you are going to drag down an otherwise fantastic show
>>
>>92555389
>getting hurt by arrows
>getting hurt by a giant
It was fucking stupid, Aku was basically indestructible past seasons, what a fucking asspull
>>
If the inner battle in Aku Infection counts as a fight, then that one.

>>92555389
I don't know if nuanced is the right word but I know what you mean. The ultimate battle between the paragon of righteousness and the ultimate evil felt pretty limp.

I actually watched the first episode a few days ago and it was crazy how much grander of a villain Aku felt in that episode.
He didn't even go out with a cool line or anything in the last episode. It almost felt like "well, now I got to quickly wrap-up this loose end".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.