[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started playing this. They couldnt have made it more obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Just started playing this. They couldnt have made it more obvious who the Arkham Knight is the second he came onscreen.

>"Time to die OLD MAN(referring to Bats)"
>Screaming like an angsty teen to Scarecrow about how much he hates Bats.

Bravo Rocksteady.
>>
Most of the people playing this game didn't read comics and so didn't know who the character was.
>>
It was obvious before the game was even out.
The second they announced preoder DLC featuring Red Hood everyone knew it was Jason.
>>
>>92545202

this. haven't played the game myself but when it comes to comic book adaptions, whether it be movie or games, comic "fans" usually kind of predict shit like that

whether you like it or not, the stuff usually caters to mass audiences and comicbook readers who don't want to tear apart every single shred of dialogue and every hint given
>>
This is a pretty top notch game so far. Why do people hate it?
>>
>>92545103
>ITS TUTALLY NOT JASON TODD, ITS A BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN CHARACTER THAT DC MADE JUST FOR THIS GAME
Kek
>>
>>92545350
Too much car, Jobstrorke
>>
>>92545350
Shitty PC port, pretty bad story, too much focus on the car, and some other reasons.
>>
>>92545103
I think the story works fine even if you know it. The reveal may feel lesser because of it but the other story elements make up for it I think. it may be because this was my first Arkham game, but I love it, one of my favourite games. Coincidentally, I'm downloading Arkham City right now to try it for the first time.
>>
File: 534543255236254667.png (789KB, 867x478px) Image search: [Google]
534543255236254667.png
789KB, 867x478px
>This nigga had a persona for a persona

JUST
>>
>>92545445
I had this glitch happen to me during the Deathstroke fight. I thought it was pretty hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsgLLUmE6I
>>
I want to live in Arkhamverse Gotham.
>>
>>92545510

wait, did he carry a mask over a mask? for real?
>>
File: 45254126515615361536.jpg (86KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
45254126515615361536.jpg
86KB, 500x394px
If only the game had revolved around just the Red Hood. No Arkham Knight bullshit. Could've been amazing
>>
>The ears come off and becomes the red hood's mask after changing color

Cool but REALLY Jason?
>>
>>92545350
I don't think people hate it. Arkham Origins is the one that's widely despised.

It's just this one "twist" that sticks out, especially because Rocksteady said before release that the Arkham Knight was a new character. I guess they were trying to re-confuse people after everyone figured out who it was in about 10 seconds.

It stood out a lot to me because the rest of the series is so good about the lore. All the tidbits and cameos and little things they got right made the unbelievably obvious Jason reveal felt like bowing a knee to the lowest common denominator.

Still a great game, though. Wonderful series.
>>
>>92545652
It's a lower layer of his mask, it just happened to light-up red after Batman tore part of it off.
>>
>>92545652
Not even kidding.
>>
>>92545103
it was obvious once the character was revealed retard, and if you bought into the dev's lie that it wasn't Jason Todd then you have a low income future ahead of you
>>
>>92545845
I don't think that was the way it lit up. It literally looks like the Red Hood mask.
>>
>>92546094
Cool it with the angst kid.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.