[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's gonna deal the Final blow to Aku isn't she? >:(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: A fucking LadyBug.jpg (17KB, 322x289px) Image search: [Google]
A fucking LadyBug.jpg
17KB, 322x289px
She's gonna deal the Final blow to Aku isn't she? >:(

How to kill a show 101: introduce a LOVE INTEREST
>>
>>92529329
>how to kill a show
Wasn't that the entire point of season 5?
>>
>>92529329
One of the most hated characters stealing the glory to kill one of the most beloved characters?
Yeah I can see that happening.
>>
>>92529348
No.
>>
>>92529329
So? Jack's beaten up Aku like half a dozen times at this point. It's old hat and Aku's too much of a slacker to ever up the ante
>>
File: 1494253040209.png (616KB, 760x746px) Image search: [Google]
1494253040209.png
616KB, 760x746px
>>92529329
>it's another /co/ thinks a show is ruined for them just because a character they dislike shows up on screen instead of the protagonist who always had screentime to fucking begin with
>>
>>92530053
>it's another dude makes an episode greenpost and forgets to put episode at the end of it episode
>>
File: 1493399952267-fit.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1493399952267-fit.png
107KB, 221x286px
No, I think she'll open a portal for jack though since she is part demon - wizard. I just don't know how the fuck they're going to fit that fight, the Scotsman, the Guardian, and resolve it all in 24 minutes.
>>
>>92530349
>the Guardian
He's fucking dead. Good Lord. The future is ever changing and not set in the stone, that's the entire fucking point of the series and Jack journey.
You people put more weight into that scene then the creators ever did.
>>
>>92529329
nah, Jack's gonna kill her after she opens one last time portal
>>
in no way she's going to survive
she's part aku
>>
>>92530446
Why not. Jackie wanted to put his dick in that before. Now he can do it no homo
>>
>>92530495
because if she lives, aku is going revive in her
jack has to kill all aku parts to actually kill him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.