[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happens if you perform a great act of willpower because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lanturn.jpg (190KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
lanturn.jpg
190KB, 900x563px
So what happens if you perform a great act of willpower because you're angry? Or if you're greedy because you're in love with someone. Or if you scare those because that's the only way you know how to show compassion. Or if you do something that involves all seven character traits?
>>
File: image.jpg (954KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
954KB, 1600x1230px
>>92528163
You can use more than one ring,your preference and strongest attribute decide which one you stick with the most
>>
>>92528254
Why is Hal always defaulting to Sinestro Corps when not Green?
>>
>>92528302
Cause he's a pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>92528302
because he loves his rival, like any good hero
>>
I don't think you understand how this works.

You get a ring because of your ability and availability.

If you have a green ring and "perform a great act of willpower because you're angry" it's still a green ring. You don't just instantly get a red ring because you were angry.
>>
>>92528327
I thought you only got a SC ring from provoking fear in others.
>>
>>92528358
You do
>>
>>92528302
People in the universe still fear him for the whole parallax thing so he is fairly more powerful as a yellow lantern than a blue/indigo lantern
>>
>>92528254
Kyle as Blue and Jon as Indigo... this feels slightly off.
>>
I remember when I thought the Spectrum Corps was going to be a consistent cool thing going forward instead of a flash in the pan that is now just looked back on in the same way any given event is

I guess Johns was the only one with the juice to maintain it
>>
>>92528413
>>92528358
tell that to shaggy and scoob
>>
>>92528555
John's not hopeful, he always knows it's only a matter of time before the next moment he'll have to "be the guy who makes the hard choices", like putting a wounded planet out of its misery.
>>
>>92528358
It's both. Amon Sur, for example, wasn't frightening at all and was insecure as fuck.
>>
>>92528163
If your motivations are divided like that, a ring probably won't choose you because you're not single-minded enough.
>>
>>92528715
As dumb as that is, they say it themselves, they scare the fuck out of themselves.
>>
how does fear work? Like are they trying to use their powers to scare people, or are they themselves afraid? and what is the difference between love, and compassion? also why is star sapphire evil if she is powered by love?

>>92528254
Didn't guy used to have a qward ring?
>>
>>92529378
>Didn't guy used to have a qward ring?

Yeah, Johns references it a couple times during his run.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.