[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cast Lin-Manuel Miranda for the role >Therefore we must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 56

File: 1495217431626.jpg (37KB, 864x856px) Image search: [Google]
1495217431626.jpg
37KB, 864x856px
>Cast Lin-Manuel Miranda for the role
>Therefore we must change the duck to be brown and tack on a hyphenated Spanish last name

W-what?
>>
You're confusing "have to" with "chose to"

I highly doubt this will have any major impact on the character outside of giving lantio kids a latino superhero.
>>
did you miss the longer thread earlier today or something
>>
>>92526492
>giving lantio kids a latino superhero.
He was a duck in a robo-suit. Anyone could have projected themselves as a superhero with him. Now he's specifically Spanish-Duckbergian.

The fact that they felt the need to add a Spanish last name to the character because of who they got to play the role is like if someone told Gennedy they need to change Jack's name to Samrai Jack-D'quan.
>>
>>92526450
>>92527020
If race doesn't matter then why does it bother you so much?
Adding representation it's literally just a plus, it has no downside.
>>
>>92526492
Basically that.
>>
>>92527052
>representation
Show me some peer reviewed studies that prove this does anything at all.
>>
File: 665px-Daffy_Duck.svg[1].png (61KB, 665x1024px) Image search: [Google]
665px-Daffy_Duck.svg[1].png
61KB, 665x1024px
>>92526450

If we get brown ducks, does that means we'll get black ducks too?

I don't have a problem with him being latino, but shouldn't the name be more..."duck"y? Like maybe it could have been Fenton Quackcia/FernanDuck or something like that?
>>
>>92527167
Even if its just placebo and fake, it's still better than doing nothing.
AND EVEN if it does nothing you already said that race doesn't matter so what's the big whoop? Literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>92527052
Because the implication that Lin Manuel can't play a white duck, he's gotta play a brown duck and we gotta change the last name is more offensive than just letting him play the normal character.
>>
>>92526450
It's fine. But I swear if this guy talks in Spanglish I will lose my shit.
>>
File: giphy.gif (188KB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
188KB, 245x215px
>>92527171
>does that means we'll get black ducks too?
No, because I think Warner Brothers might legit sue for plagiarizing. And I don't know if they'll use any black bird species in the show considering their previous history.
>>
>>92526450
>>92527171
yeah, I don't think it's actually an issue to not have him be white, and though changing the feather color to reflect that feels weird in a way the color scheme looks fine.

I think the only actual issue here is changing/adding to the last name. like couldn't they have just kept the name the same and show him being latino through his mother and home/culture or whatever?

trivial issue I guess but it shouldn't really matter that he has a "white" (fictional duck) surname if the latino aspect is otherwise obvious
>>
Do tan feathers mean they are from a different race for ducks?
>>
File: 5142660_640px.jpg (38KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
5142660_640px.jpg
38KB, 640x853px
>>92526450
Daddy?
>>
>>92527193
SEE
>>92527199
>>
>>92527199
>>92527462
That's retarded, though.
In a similar case, that's like complaining that the Bobby Santiago character and the Ronnie Anne Santiago character in The Loud House, both of which were originally white, should've stayed that way when they hired a Hispanic actor for Bobby, when ultimately it was a better off choice and influenced how their characters went on with the whole show.
Characters being changed or influenced by the actors that play them isn't something new, and isn't saying that the actor can't "play a character that isn't like themselves", it's to make the character feel more natural and a choice, by the creators.
>>
>>92527598
Except all of that happened pre-production which isn't unusual when a creator gets new ideas during development, sometimes of which can happen after casting. Sometimes characters personalities are changed as well. But that
s different from an established character for years who was suddenly changed now due to their new casting. If the fact that they weren't casting a guy whose big with the young adult crowd right now (Further shitting on the voice acting community for this entire show) was obvious enough, pushing him to be Spanish in such a lazy way is almost aggressively pandering.
>>
>>92527598
>Calls something retarded
>Immediately goes on to spew a bunch of retarded bullshit
That was a change made before those characters were even in anything, this is an established character who people will already be familiar with if they watched the previous show.
The example you're giving isn't even remotely comparable, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: The_Three_Caballeros.jpg (23KB, 356x278px) Image search: [Google]
The_Three_Caballeros.jpg
23KB, 356x278px
Didn't seem to be much of an issue beforehand. Still, I don't care much for the 'representation' card, if it's being played.
>>
>>92527633
>They could have made cameos
>Instead brownwash a duck

I thought the people working on the new DT love old school references and cameos?
>>
>>92526450
so we are throwing racial shit over ducks?
white ducks are withe people, brown ducks are latinos...a black duck like duffy would be black people?
>>
>>92527623
>>92527622
but this isnt a continuation of the old show or even the comics, its Ducktales but its its own entity in and of itself and so are the characters, albeit influenced by the version that came before it.
complaining about Fenton Crackshell being being latin influenced in this incarnation is like complaining that Jazz and Prowl were ninjas in TFA. its a new spin on this incarnation of the character.
>>
>>92527664
Yes, that's why we've never seen them in the upper class suburbs of Duckburg.
>>
I have a feeling Lin himself suggested it. So what?
>>
>implying he'd throw away his shot at playing a cartoon duck
>>
>>92527642
how would turning them into Fenton Crackshell make any sense? you talking like castin Lin Manuel took a job away from a cartoon bird.
on top of that this version Donald is a well traveled adventurer its actually more likely they'll show up in this than ever before
>>
>>92527688
It's a lazy, pandering "spin" in the most uncreative way possible.

At the very least they could have done: >>92527171
>Like maybe it could have been Fenton Quackcia/FernanDuck or something like that?

Maybe the new Powerpuff Girls should've changed Bubbles name to reflect her Korean voice actress, too.
>>
>>92527633
everything has always been representation, its just now people are tryin to represent slightly more than usual.
>>
>>92527718
>how would turning them into Fenton Crackshell make any sense?
Who the hell said that? I just said they could have included them if they wanted Latino characters so bad.
>>
>>92527715
>/co/ was right, I'll never be satisfied
>>
>>92526450
Ironically I'm not seeing any brown ducks that are Spanish or Central/South American in origin. This shit was just lazy.

Making me lose hope Ducktales.
>>
>>92527718
I don't know, one of them were already in that mickey mouse short. Don't want to wear out their welcome like don rosa did.
>>
>>92526450
>All these celebrities
What's the fucking budget on this thing?
>>
File: three-caballeros.jpg (26KB, 374x239px) Image search: [Google]
three-caballeros.jpg
26KB, 374x239px
>>92526450
Why not a White-Hispanduck?
>>
>>92527750
Its a Disney Revival. Its got plenty.
>>
>>92527733
>But you don't get a (you) unless you complain about remakes. You get love for it, you get hate for it, you get nothing if you wait for it wait for it wait for it
>>
File: 1481918335093.png (25KB, 662x166px) Image search: [Google]
1481918335093.png
25KB, 662x166px
One of the directors is a known SJW. This surprises you?
>>
>>92526450
>Lin-Manuel Miranda

Literally who?
>>
>>92527791
Wasn't she being ironic though? There was nothing repressive about Disney's old men.
>>
>>92527725
you act like this will have some impact beyond some kid going "hey his mane is kinda like mine!" and having collage kids tune in cause their fav theater guy is in it.
like it some how affects the character on some level deeper than cosmetic.
i promise he'll still be thes ame bumbling duck that stumbles onto a robot suit because of some nonsense word he uses as a expletive. the armor wont activate some 'latin sense' and suddenly work only for him and it wont activate because Fenton sings the hottest tune from Quackilton. he'll be the same slightly recurring character he was in the old show with but with a different palette and a slightly different name this time around.
>>
>>92527797
He sung the english parts in We Know The Way from Moana
>>
>>92527801
9 Old Cis White Men
>>
>>92527750
i like most of the people involved but lets not pretend most of them aren't c-tier at best.
>>
>>92527803
If you see this change as a positive thing and not the lazy pandering for the many reasons explained several times before, you're part of the problem and not worth explaining it to over and over again.
>>
>>92527820
Who all had more talent than her.
>>
>>92527810
And wrote and starred in that Hamilton thing.
>>
>>92527839
>Nine masters had more talent than Alex's latest fuck toy

No shit
>>
>>92526450
>Fenton Crackshell-Cabera

WTF? I always thought it was Fenton QUACKshell. Hopefully Duckwing Duck makes a cameo!
>>
>>92527801
its very obviously a joke
>>
>>92527854
Is that the one with Porky Pig?
>>
>>92527830
and if all you can see is some grand slap in the face over some inconsequential bit of pandering i dont know how you enjoy anything.
>>
File: captain_underpants.jpg (283KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
captain_underpants.jpg
283KB, 825x464px
>>92527909
It's easy to enjoy stuff when you're faithful to the source material.

I guess that's too hard for people with an agenda.
>>
>>92527884
Nah just the pretentious overpriced musical hipsters and elitist go to make themselves feel educated.
>>
>>92527919
you know one of those kids ends up being gay right? its in the books and everything, is that not also a part of your agenda?
>>
>>92527801
>>92527880
She said it in response to that article last year with all the men directors talking about their strong female leads in animated movies, so I don't think it was a joke.
>>
>>92527919
>kneel here

Wow, that's a really risque joke for a kid's cartoon.
>>
>>92527937
When that's the original source material, no.

If they changed him to be gay in the movie if he never was in the book for PR brownie points like LeFou, then yes.

It's not that hard to grasp, but you seem to struggle between the differences of "original" and "changed".
>>
>>92527919
then how did you enjoy the original cartoon, it took a unch of liberties with the original comics!
like Donalds was a main character in the comics but the 90's toon he was a guest cameo at best!
and they edited down and sanitized a bunch of the adventures they ended up adapting!
did you not know this?
>>
>>92527803
You're racist and stupid. By your dumbass logic nu-Bubbles should be yellow and have slitted chink eyes.
>>
>>92527955
>Still struggling to understand this hard

Don't you have a Mary Sue article to write?
>>
>>92527958
>Calls someone racist
>Has no idea what a Korean person actually looks like
>Thinks they look like the Chinese
Kill yourself.
>>
>>92527803
>this will have some impact beyond some kid going "hey his mane is kinda like mine!"
Do you not remember what it was like to be a kid? I mean, you sound underage so you must be, but I don't recall ever looking at fucking cartoon animals and going, "Wow! He's the same color as me!".

I didn't relate to Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse because they were "white". And I doubt a bunch of black kids admired Simba because he was from Africa.
>>
>>92527971
>And I doubt a bunch of black kids admired Simba because he was from Africa.
that movie and the Broadway version actually have a big black following specifically because of its african-ness
>>
File: Gangsta mickey.jpg (98KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
Gangsta mickey.jpg
98KB, 600x823px
>>92527971
>Mickey Mouse
>White

Look up his first appearance, he straight up sexual assaults Minnie! Mickey's Black!
>>
File: whitemousegetsmugged.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whitemousegetsmugged.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>>92528017
He's black AND white

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
Goofy is black, too. Only a black person could be that stupid.
>>
File: Juan Pablo Galavis.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Juan Pablo Galavis.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
>>92527970
Yeah, and not all Latino people are brown, yet that didn't stop the DT crew from making that the primary color for one.
>>
Why is giving colored people anything considered pandering here?
>>
File: tumblr_opfi6rFFmQ1ulch2to1_1280.jpg (126KB, 981x769px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opfi6rFFmQ1ulch2to1_1280.jpg
126KB, 981x769px
>>92527971
> I don't recall ever looking at fucking cartoon animals and going, "Wow! He's the same color as me!".
That sounds like a very specific and personal example, conveniently ignoring the plentiful of people who did and do actually>>92528017
feel this, or something similar, like identifying with a character so much that you assume they're your race since one isn't given.
>>
>>92528065
I fucking hate Annie.
>>
>>92528053
Because people have increasingly become lazy about it by just giving non-white people white roles rather than using existing characters or otherwise making new characters in some cases.

It makes it extra dumb for a cartoon where the design didn't need to change, unlike say Fantastic Four where they're not going to digitally change his skin color.

Like, no one gives a shit if Marco Diaz is brown or that Lincoln Loud's best friend is black. It's changing white characters to fill those roles that sucks. If a network really wanted some diversity, they could just scout out some talented minority artists and give them a chance to make a pilot, but they don't. They just hire white people to change existing characters. It's shitty to both artists and audiences.
>>
>>92527962
dune im just pointing out how far that "true to the source material" argument goes.
but the new and the old show have stuff thats true to the comics that they are both based on.
and if you want to complain about it being different what about the nephews being more distinct from one another than they were in the old show? what about webby having a different personality all together? what about Donald being a main character? what about Scrooge having a different type of Scottish accent? theses are all on the same level of Fenton but i dont see threads about those. just Fenton, and he's probably ther leat different out of all of them script wise.
then again i shouldn't be arguing so much, you aren't not even gonna watch the show.
>>
File: IMG_6675.jpg (94KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6675.jpg
94KB, 583x583px
It's just a duck
>>
File: donrosa06.jpg (80KB, 444x333px) Image search: [Google]
donrosa06.jpg
80KB, 444x333px
>>92528053
It's just weird, because skin color has never been a concern in donald duck before. Ducks aren't exactly white IRL, and the last mexican they had was fucking red.

Personally I don't mind because I'm not a dumb fucking racist but it does make me wonder about the process which led to this result. Did Lin-Manuel demand that he be given a hispanic bird to play? Or did the people behind the show just assume it would be appropriate? Like I said, it's weird.
>>
>>92527797
Playwright and composer, made In the Heights, Hamilton, and worked on Moana
>>
>>92528096
did you give your Clydesdale some stilts man?
cause you're suddenly on a high horse.
>>
>>92528115
I like how he thinks this show being somewhat different (usually for the better) to the old one is bad when the old show took a gigantic, steaming shit all over the Duckverse.
>>
>>92527725
>Maybe the new Powerpuff Girls should've changed Bubbles name to reflect her Korean voice actress, too.

Bubbles isn't supposed to be Korean though, it isn't like Samurai Jack is black just because his VA is.

If they're going to racebend him, at least make his name fit with the rest of the duck characters.

>>92527199

I don't see him complaining about it. Characters being altered to more closely resemble their VAs isn't a new thing. It happened to Adam Sandler in Hotel Transyvania, it happened to Scar in the Lion King, and it happened to Hades in Hercules.
>>
>>92527622
>>92527623
Except this is still a decision made pre-preduction of this current iteration, because it's unlikely they finished a whole show then dramatically changed the show when they got the actor. It's the same kind of choice that leads to Webby used more as a main character than the original established character that was used more sparingly..
The idea that they're "pushing" or "pandering", in this case, even if somehow true, is a self-fabricated one due to your own thoughts on how they 'should' or 'shouldn't' "handle" race. In the first place, complaining about pandering is hilarious, especially in this, a Ducktales reboot, where a lot of the advertising is playing off legitimate pandering to nostalgic teens and adults. To exaggerate, if this was simply about race pandering, in your eyes they'd be making Huey indian, or whatever his voice actor is, and Mrs. Dewley black.
>>
>>92528147
>Has no response
>Rofl I'll just call him pretentious that'll show him
>>
>>92527020
>Anyone could have projected themselves as a superhero with him

kinda funny that him being latino apparently makes him impossible to emphasize/relate with or whatever but not being a fucking duck
>>
>>92527791
>White girl working in California
>Director on a big show at a young age
>50,000 followers
>Consistently featured in articles as "rising animators to look out for"
>Claiming she understands anything about repression

Why is it always the most privileged who are the most preachy?
>>
>>92528133

Early comic books didn't have "White" characters, they had uncolored characters. There's a reason why Donald Duck wears a black suit in the comics and a blue one in the cartoons. The printing process was extremely primitive. Now we have better printing processes and better colors, why not use the entire pallet?

You're taking a limitation due to technology and extrapolating more then was there.
>>
>>92528197
>Joking = Preaching

Not surprised - /pol/ are the unfunniest motherfuckers on the planet
>>
File: 1484877644252.png (407KB, 579x694px) Image search: [Google]
1484877644252.png
407KB, 579x694px
>>92528215
>Thinking she was joking
>>
>>92528133
>Or did the people behind the show just assume it would be appropriate?
i assume its that. Diversity. which despite what some might say isnt the ends of the world.
>>
>>92528211
We've had color for the past 70 years though, that's a lot of new ducks. Basically everyone after and including Scrooge was never in black and white and this was never an issue before today.

>>92528222
She clearly is.
>>
>>92528177
my response was that you're pretentious.
you lost footing in the argument, so it was suddenly about how the industry is to blame.
>>
File: 4536464.png (13KB, 586x102px) Image search: [Google]
4536464.png
13KB, 586x102px
>>92528238
>She clearly is.
Keep believing it if you wish. I don't think anyone who was inspired by the women's march actually has a sense of humor.
>>
>>92527318

that's only ugly duckling.
>>
>>92528279
>She has opinions, so this joke she told wasn't really a joke

That's some next level cynicism right there.
>>
>>92528279
why do you have all these images saved

kind of sad
>>
>>92528290
It's just a /pol/tard.
>>
>>92526450
where does Gizmo ducks feets go?
>>
>>92528290
>Aggressive feminist
>Sees roundtable with all men talking about girl characters
>Makes a sarcastic remark about the Nine Old Repressive Men
>Thinking that was a joke rather than implying that "times haven't changed"

Please, explain what the "joke" was in relation to the context of why she posted it.
>>
>>92528313
he actually just site cross legged in the chest cavity
>>
>>92528340
But you just explained the joke you fucking idiot
>>
>>92528363
So the joke is that she's a feminist who believes that times for women haven't changed since the 20's - 40's in the animation industry?
>>
>>92528279
I don't think anyone who felt threatened by the women's march is worth listening to
>>
File: meep.jpg (277KB, 908x499px) Image search: [Google]
meep.jpg
277KB, 908x499px
>tfw poor man's duckverse instead of more god-tier mickey cartoons

The mouse jut can't catch a break, huh?
>>
>>92528381
>Threatened
>Not embarrassed
>>
>>92527920
Aw, are you still triggered that Pence was politely asked to not be a racist douchebag?
>>
>>92528410
embarrassment is just social fear
>>
>>92528377
The joke is that you can't wrap your head around the idea that sexism isn't over and have all these screencaps saved like a stalker ex-boyfriend of a woman expressing pretty mundane opinions.
>>
File: womens march selfie.jpg (53KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
womens march selfie.jpg
53KB, 620x413px
>>92528418
Yes, the social fear of being as stupid as one of the people who think this was inspirational or even worth attending.

>>92528424
>Two seconds to search on Twitter
>"Stalker"
Guess I'm a stalker to you, too, anon because I'm instantly replying.
>>
>>92528410
Yeah, they wore silly hats.

Trump supporters never wear anything silly!
>>
>>92528411
Yeah, remember all those racial slurs he spat out during the performance for the expensive tickets he paid for?
>>
>>92528439
They stood around in the rain and took selfies. Then nothing happened afterwards.

What an amazing rally.
>>
>>92528440
People like Pence don't belong in cities.

If you still believe in torturing kids into being straight and single-handedly created a new AIDS epidemic to spite gay people, you're lucky you don't just get lynched if you try to go into modern America.

Go roll around on the floor in a megachurch and eat some fried antibiotics at a strip-mall. You are not wanted in cities.
>>
>>92528440
Nah, he liked the attention and it boosted his image since he was able to take it instead of going on a tirade like some other autistic spergs currently in office.

Because, I don't know, maybe he knows when something is funny? Unlike you?
>>
>>92528447
Either you are a Trump supporter, and therefore know nothing about anything, or you're just a "neutral observer" who don't really care what happens because "you don't believe in duopolies" or some other shmuck excuse, so why state your opinion at all?
>>
>>92528447
Yeah, their policy platform wasn't immediately enacted afterwards, so it was a failure. We all know the Civil Rights Act came the day after the March on Washington.
>>
white people will get it banned for being racist. Just like they did for Speedy Gonzales (a character everyone south of the US border loved).
>>
And people say /co/mblr doesn't exist.
>>
>getting bent because they changed the nationality of one of the ten stupidest characters ever created
Really? That's all you have to do in life?
>>
File: IMG_8847.jpg (480KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8847.jpg
480KB, 2048x1365px
>>92528484
What policy platform were they pushing for that was so urgent and important they needed to march for it? Only thing I can think of is abortion rights. I'm not inherently against the Women's March, but I am curious as to what warranted such a huge turnout, especially in the context of Western countries
>>
>>92528547
Speedy got banned for having some caricature qualities, even though those can be funny in the right context. The French didn't throw a fit over Pepe LePew and no one from the Jamaica Islands finds Grim offensive. Just like how most people in America laugh at the caricature of a big burly dude in a red, white, and blue t-shirt wearing sunglasses shouting "U S A!".

People feel the need to be offended on someone else's behalf because media keeps trying to guilt non-minorities into thinking that way.
>>
>>92528568
>All disgruntled women
>Except one man looking at his phone bored

I don't know why that made me laugh. Also what is he wearing? A crown?
>>
>>92528564
It's not a big deal enough to care about the change but it is a big enough deal to make the change in the first place. Where's the sense in that?
>>
>>92528547
>>92528574
What are you lying about? Speedy isn't banned, he was in like every episode that modern looney tunes cartoon.
>>
>>92528603
"Got" banned. He WAS banned at one point. Mexico said they loved him and unbanned him. This was way before Looney Tunes Show.
>>
>>92528562
>Animation is a visual medium
>Tumblr is used by mostly artists
>A lot of modern day artists love animation and the concept art that comes with it
>Tumblr also really loves cartoons

No duh they would share similar userbases. It's like trying to make a distinct difference between the people who use Imgur and the people who use Reddit.
>>
File: get-along-gang-logo-0.jpg (64KB, 800x653px) Image search: [Google]
get-along-gang-logo-0.jpg
64KB, 800x653px
>>92528611
During that weird era where all cartoons were made to be as non-threatening as possible.

Wait, am I the only person ITT to remember that?
>>
>>92528238
>She clearly is.

She clearly isn't you worthless animal.
>>
>>92528631
Yet, those are laughed at for those very reasons while this is seen as a positive change.

Why?

At least when Extreme Ghosbusters did it, they didn't have one of the characters get a sex change operation and break the other's legs. They made new characters.
>>
File: 250px-King_Dedede_SSB4.png (93KB, 242x241px) Image search: [Google]
250px-King_Dedede_SSB4.png
93KB, 242x241px
>>92528562
>>92528646
>The "I completely lost this argument but have to get the last word in" tactic

Watch this obnoxious idiot reply to this post with more non-arguments so he can sleep better at night
>>
File: 794535.png (64KB, 736x198px) Image search: [Google]
794535.png
64KB, 736x198px
>>92528678
>It's all one person
>>
>>92528656
>Yet, those are laughed at for those very reasons while this is seen as a positive change.

Because the two situations have nothing in common, most likely.
>>
>>92528631
Wasn't that a pre-school show? Wouldn't the modern equivalent be like The Backyardigans or that Pets to the Rescue! show?
>>
>>92528568
>What policy platform were they pushing for that was so urgent and important they needed to march for it?

Trumpcare makes being raped or being beaten by a spouse a pre-existing condition.

So if a woman gets raped, and reports it to the police, her premiums go up.

I think a big issue with you "centrists" or "anti-Clinton democrats" or "independents" is that you refuse to believe that republicans actually are comic book villains. EVery year, they get worse and more extreme, and you still refuse to listen when they say what they want to do.
>>
>>92528716
Rescue implies that someone is in peril.

The Backyardigans implies there's a community of people which excludes others.

Very unsuitable for TV if you ask the 80's
>>
>>92528743
I'm curious now.... What about Bubble Guppies.
>>
>>92526450
This literally effects nothing in the story. Calm down. Racebending isn't new.
>>
File: 080.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
wew lad
>>
>>92528750
Bubbles are air escaping someone who is underwater, and air is a necessary component to survive. Children can emulate that kind of behavior with any puddle of water, it's literally condoning infanticide.
>>
>>92528722

Ok now I think you're just /pol/ falseflagging at this point.
>>
>>92526450
Source on the pic?

I don't caere about your political views anon, I just want as much info on the new ducktales as possible.

Haven't been so hyped for something to return since Samurai Jack.
>>
File: Martian_Queen_surprised.jpg (16KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
Martian_Queen_surprised.jpg
16KB, 300x356px
>>92528753
But he'll have spanish mum. That changes EVERYTHING
>>
>>92527250
So basically you're saying in 50 years this Ducktales will be considered profoundly racist for what will then be considered an outdated and now offensive portryal of an ethnic group, even though there will be people of modern time who will probably praise it for creating ethnic diversity in a world of anthropomorphic ducks?
>>
>>92528568
Trump is literally gonna take away womans right to vote
>>
>>92528583
Maybe he's king of the lesbians.
>>
Eternal reminder that Duck Tales wasn't even good
>>
>>92529257
-1 reminder that the Mickey Mouse shorts were
>>
>>92527052
>shoehorning SOPROGRESSIVE into anything for no actual reason is not a downside
nuPPG disagrees with you.
>>
>>92527020
Latino isn't even a race, this doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>92527920
All musicals are overpriced.
>>
>>92528133
>if you don't like already established characters being changed purely for pandering reasons then you're a racist
0.01 cents have been deposited in your account.
>>
>>92526450
He's cuter now and all I want is porn so who cares?
>>
>>92528722
>Trumpcare makes being raped or being beaten by a spouse a pre-existing condition.

I'm going to need a credible source on that, because that sounds hilarious if true.
>>
>>92527950
>LeFou
>Not gay
Bruh, he sure wasn't straight.
>>
>>92531268
He was oogling the three chicks at the beginning of the movie. He also threw a lot of snarky pot shots at Gaston, so it wasn't like he was completely over his head for him.
>>
>>92526450
>Fucking Gizmo Duck. People are complaining Fenton's color and ethnicity.

Why is that important? Just keep it loyal to the bumbling buffon Fenton was in the original and I'm sold.
>>
>>92530994
Use it to buy a better strawman.
>>
File: parroting.jpg (201KB, 700x1090px) Image search: [Google]
parroting.jpg
201KB, 700x1090px
>>92531487
>>
>>92528583
He's not allowed the holy uterus hat. Yes that is what those are supposed to be.

why a woman would want to wear such things is beyond me.
>>
>>92531483
Does make him living in a trailer with his mother more in line with reality.

Though Scrooge isn't going to date some pond jumper this time around for sure.
>>
>>92531483
If it's not important, why the change? Someone must've considered it important enough to do that in the first place.
>>
>>92527219
Fucking hell. That's a real possibility, isn't it?
>>
>>92531469
Okay, so he's bisexual.
>>
>>92531526
No, really. Your post has nothing to do with what I said. Damn you're stupid.
>>
>>92526450
Wasn't the original one of the most whitebread characters ever, to the point of almost being a parody of white people?
>>
>>92526450
His job, and special talent, is bean counter.

Making him beaner is actually pretty clever. BEAN countER.
>>
>>92527052
Race does matter

You care so much about representation, yet you're quick to start applauding when a white character is changed into something else.

If I took some Mexican superhero named Mega Spic and made him a white character, you would be chimping out.

In reality, all you want to do is get rid of white characters with your progressive bullshit.
>>
File: img.jpg (23KB, 900x503px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
23KB, 900x503px
>>92532092
>If I took some Mexican superhero named Mega Spic and made him a white character, you would be chimping out.

I wonder why that is
>>
>>92532174
So what you're saying is

Race matters, huh?
>>
>>92532230
No, I'm saying math.
>>
>>92532282
Nice mental gymnastics.
>>
>>92532360
>have 100 apples
>replace 1 with 1 orange
>still have 99 apples

>have 1 orange
>replace 1 with 1 apple
>have 0 oranges
>>
>>92532416
And swapping out the one orange wouldn't matter unless there was someone out there advocating for more representation for oranges.

So guess what, it clearly matters to someone enough to make a change, ergo "race matters".
>>
>>92532174
First of all
>films

Second of all, you are now admitting that race matters.

Now that that half of the issue is settled, I don't want spics replacing white characters in my TV shows and movies, because race does matter, and I'd rather have people of my race than yours, Carlos.
>>
>>92532462
>>92532509
Why do you think there's only one other person in this thread?

Is it because we're only allowed to have one hispanic stance for diversity's sake?
>>
>>92526450
so I'm confused now, I mean are we saying ducks with different colored feathers are to represent people of color now. I feel this is going to be used as an excuse to call out other shows with duck characters as being racist because they have white ducks and not brown or black ducks when they are just ducks.
Whatever I'm gonna just watch the show and hope it's good, but this still seems weird and unnecessary to me
>>
>>92532174
Hey look, at least this is statistically better than Asia who has 100% Asian actors in their films!
>>
>>92531944
he pretty much was, he was a straight up mamas boy, accountant, straight laced, silly mannerisms, and even a clutz. Fenton Crachshell is a generic pencil pusher who means well and only becomes Gizmoduck out of pure accident
>>
>>92528568
They were marching against their own common perception that they live in a horribly oppressive society that denies women rights, jobs, healthcare, living wages, an education, the ability to own property and forces them to all be nothing more than uneducated, jobless stay at home moms to serial rapists and alcoholic abusers.

No amount of marching or even government pandering is going to stop their own invented narrative by any means. But they are taking a stand against their imaginary horror story right now!
>>
>>92529116
That would be incredibly interesting if all the really lazy pandering material of today is considered racist shit tomorrow
>>
>>92526450
characters are made and designed before casting so they literally made this with lin in mind and called him up knowing he'll do it, as disney loves sucking his sjw cock
>>
>>92531944
He was the duck version of the Richard Pryor uncool white guy that never gets the joke scenario
>>
>>92528586
>a big enough deal to make the change in the first place.
People here are the only ones making a big deal about the change rather than asduming they didn't just make the change because they thought of a way that it would not only be fun direction to take the character but would also work out with how they plan on doing the series.
>>
>>92526450
ALL I WANT TO KNOW
IS HE STILL AN IDIOT SAVANT BEAN COUNTER LIVING IN A TRAILER.
>>
>>92527943

>T. Oversexed teenager that interpret every joke in a sexual manner

Its a joke about authority, you dense fuck. Like as if the director was royalty (and the way he act in the comic you'd think he is) and you had to kneel before him as if you were but a dirty commoner unworthy of standing before him. You know, just like how most middleschool kids see directors as?
>>
>>92527943
t. cuck
>>
>>92526450
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this...
>>
When was info on Gizmoduck released? Are any other characters hinted on appearing too?
>>
>>92533153
Disney?
>>
File: Guess who.png (66KB, 705x749px) Image search: [Google]
Guess who.png
66KB, 705x749px
>>92533179
The ones who own it, yes
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 258x195px
>>92526450
I'm surprised no one else is commenting on how much more...heroically proportioned Gizmoduck is. I hope he's still full of really goofy gadgets.
>>
File: Igor.png (86KB, 840x839px) Image search: [Google]
Igor.png
86KB, 840x839px
>>92533339
Igor?
>>
>>92533366
Just remember those limbs aren't actually his, cause you can easily tell his body probably only fills in about 20-30% of the suit's interior.
>>
I looked it up. It's not the rape or sexual assault or domestic abuse itself that's considered the pre-existing condition on Trumpcare. Seeking any kind of help for those traumas is the pre-existing condition
>>
>>92527052
>"comblr" is real
shit, this place went to hell really fast because of that "/co/ is love" bullshit
>>
>>92533383
He was a low paid employee of FrankenSTEIN
>>
>>92533453
...Okay you got me. Good work, anon.
>>
>>92533413
Oh, definitely. He clearly sits (stands?) in the center of the suit.
>>
File: young-frankenstein-gene-wilder.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
young-frankenstein-gene-wilder.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>92533453
I think you mean Fronk-un-shteen.
>>
>>92533079
The word is principal and those 2 are in elementary school
>>
>>92533366
I honestly legit believe Gizmoduck riding on a single wheel and overall design was cool as hell when I was a kid, I never really thought he was meant to be goofy beyond the standard cartoon stuff. To be completely honest a small part of me still find him to be extremely cool for a cartoon character.
>>
>>92532509
>Second of all, you are now admitting that race matters.

It matters because asshats like you MAKE it matter—by actively trying to marginalize us...

>Now that that half of the issue is settled, I don't want spics replacing white characters in my TV shows and movies, because race does matter, and I'd rather have people of my race than yours, Carlos.

...like you're doing right here. Way to go, create a problem and then blame someone else for trying to solve it.
>>
>>92533054
http://io9.gizmodo.com/duck-me-ducktales-has-added-lin-manuel-miranda-as-gizm-1795371401
nope according to the synopsis of the character found on i09 he's now the assistant to Gyro Gearloose. I'm not sure if he will still be bumbling or not, but I guess time will tell
>>
>>92533693
>by actively trying to marginalize us...
No, that would be if we were to whitewash characters, not wanting to prevent the brownwashing of a character.
>>
>>92533740
I hope he is, kinda the hope point of the character. Two sides of the same coin type of deal.
>>
File: 273243-61495-baxter-stockman.jpg (88KB, 385x473px) Image search: [Google]
273243-61495-baxter-stockman.jpg
88KB, 385x473px
>>92533762
Good thing the 80s are over
>>
>>92533809
I agree the point being that he is supposed to be the bumbling Clark Kent type to the nth degree, however I wonder since now he's Spanish they may try to get the "ladies man" thing in there
>>
>>92527052
If race doesn't matter than why changing anything in the first place?

If they want to have some minority characters than they should just make some new ones and not just change already existing characters completely. What they are doing is to combat "alleged racism" with actual racism or what I think is more likely, they just want to justify their own racism by pretending to combat racism.
>>
>>92527052
I don't think you understand how nostalgia works. Changing something from the source material, for WHATEVER reason, is always a bad thing if you're banking on nostalgia. It's not that he's brown and Spanish, he could be green and a martian and it would be just as bad.
>>
Aren't hispanic people basically considered white anyways?
>>
>>92533830

You do realize he was black in the original comics right?
>>
>>92533910
Also their most beloved tactic when somebody is criticizing their agenda:

They accuse you of what they are doing to you.
>>
>>92534145
Whoa, did you just see that point go right over your head? It was moving super fast!
>>
>>92534111
Only when they shoot black people.

Otherwise even the whitest, most blond haired, blue eyed Latino is just a dirty Mexican regardless of what country they come from.
>>
>>92534245
Latinos are white though.
>>
File: 323262.png (146KB, 459x302px) Image search: [Google]
323262.png
146KB, 459x302px
>>92533910
Anon we live within an era where people are segregating dorms at major universities ...to fight racism.

no shit
>>
File: 1450656222371.jpg (7KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450656222371.jpg
7KB, 182x250px
>>92534255
>>
>>92534255
But white people only ever see them as overweight brown guys with mustaches and flannel shirts standing out in front of a Home Depot.
>>
>>92527193
>it's still better than doing nothing.
How exactly is it better than doing nothing?
>>
>>92534265
Credible source or bullshit. I refuse to believe anyone can be this stupid.
>>
>>92534278
>>92534285
black people aren't white
>>
I've been watching a lot of 80s/90s movies recently and I think the sentiment that race relations are worse than they've been in decades is totally spot on. It makes sense there are more white (and Jewish) actors in a majority white country, in a vastly majority white/Jewish industry.

But, still, I see plenty of black, asian, and latino actors in a variety of roles and genres in 80s/90s films. Maybe there were slightly less than today, but here's a big difference: their race didn't matter in the role. In almost every circumstance, they aren't white or black or asian actors, they're just actors playing their characters. Racial dynamics didn't need to be shoehorned into everything.

Just something I think about and lament.
>>
>>92534487
>I think the sentiment that race relations are worse than they've been in decades is totally spot on
Of course they are. Obama ironically brought up a lot of racial tension in the country during his run to the surface. Black Lives Matter is almost a direct result of him self-inserting the Zimmerman case.

I'm not putting my opinion on it or saying he did a bad job or good job or whatever, but he is kind of the reason why things are tense right now.
>>
>>92534311
I don't know what you call credible, but there is a coffee shop on Claremont McKenna College that recently indicates anyone that's white isn't allowed because "muh safe space"

Hell it's right in the claremont independant, their own paper
http://claremontindependent.com/safe-spaces-segregate-the-claremont-colleges/
>>
>>92534255
Sounds like someone has to go back
>>
>>92534559
it's not his fault so much as fox news and friends losing their minds over a black prez and pushing conspiracy theories about him not being born in the country and so on
>>
File: 01efaa959104c28c950a802c8fbe5b55.jpg (284KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01efaa959104c28c950a802c8fbe5b55.jpg
284KB, 1054x1600px
>>92527052
The name doesn't bother me, making him slightly brown to denote "PoC" does a little, it's so lazy. If they want diversity why not have some different types of ducks living in Duckburg?
>>
>>92534676
It's also the fault of the American people because they literally just put the main person who pushed that retarded "birther" nonsense into the fucking white house as his replacement.
>>
>>92534593
That's not the all out dorm segregation you promised. I feel cheated now.
>>
>>92534804
>Bufflehead
>Canvasback

These already kind of sound like racial slurs
>>
>>92534311
Are you new to...Earth? Where have you been the last few years?

http://abc7.com/education/segregated-housing-at-csula-sparks-national-debate/1502106/

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/colorado-university-segregate-black-student-dorms/

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/28906/

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/09/06/cal-state-la-under-scrutiny-for-offering-segregated-housing-for-black-students/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/6/cal-state-university-la-offers-segregated-housing-/

http://www.snopes.com/harvard-segregated-graduation/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/11/taxpayer-funded-university-creates-segregated-dorm-for-black-people/
>>
>>92534867
Leave it to a Shoveler to look for things to make them offended.
>>
>>92534593
So you fucking lied about having a source at all and pulled everything out of your ass just to say something shocking
>>
>>92534862
I'm not the anon that originally spoke to you, I don't know if they have better evidence than I provided.
However it is segregation of people based on skin color and I think that's wrong in this context. A paying customer is a paying customer
>>
>>92534909
FUCKING RUDDIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: implying.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>92534894
>Fake source
>not a news source
>also not news source
>fake news
>obvious sensationalized headline
>not even a news site to begin with
>liberal biased shit

So you cannot give a single citation on your bullshit claims... not even one
>>
>>92534894
I don't follow all the dramawhoring. It's not exactly /co/ relevant.
>>
>>92534867
Wigeon reminds me of wigger.
>>
File: 371.jpg (43KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
43KB, 450x450px
So we've got this new image of Gizmoduck, and he's buff as all fuck now. We COULD be talking about our new thicc metal husband... But all /co/ wants to do is bitch about the skinny nerdlinger because his feathers are the wrong color and that infringes on their safespace or whatever.

This board sure has changed. Man, you know, I never thought I'd actually MISS the days of Roasted Bread.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>92534894
>cherrypicked every third rate non-news site he could
>>
>>92534963
aww does the baby need a safe space? Maybe a whiskey-binkey and a soft blanket so that the mean facts go away?
>>
>>92535000
A white person trying to act like a pigeon?
>>
>>92535038
Maybe when you can actually back up fucking anything you say at all. So far you posted opinion pieces from random people who are not journalists on non news sites. None of which means a damn thing.
>>
>>92534953
Enough of that fulvous whistling.
>>
>>92535026
If I have to choose between tumblrinas falseflagging as /pol/ or fatspammers, I'd take the tumblrinas any day.

/fur/2.0 - Fat Edition fucking when?
>>
>>92535061
Duck trying to be a pigeon = wigeon.

Pigeons are apparently niggers in the bird world.
>>
>>92534963
Snopes was never intended to be a news site, but just a place to gather info on the validity of a "rumor" or story.
>>
>>92535154
Then it does not need to be presented as a source of news in any way
>>
>>92535185
I'm not even the faggot who was trying to "prove" shit, it's just there to show if there's validity to common or popular rumors.
>>
>>92534559
Black Lives Matter was more rooted in the Michael Brown case than Trayvon Martin's tbqh
>>
>>92535140
>tumblrinas falseflagging as /pol/

What the fuck does any of this even mean? Like, tumblr users coming on /co/, a site they don't actually use, pretending to be from /pol/, a site they DEFINITELY don't use, for sole reason of making /co/ users upset, I guess? How does that even make any fucking sense?
>>
>>92528127
This
>>
Funny as hell since he's white as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsupmN90wBk
>>
>>92535209
>Make insane claim
>gets called on it
>pretends to be someone else

way to defend your claims anon
>>
File: disgusting.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
135KB, 288x415px
>Americans bringing their shitty politics into everything
>>
>>92535246
>being this dense
Tumblr doesn't like it, when people that don't share their view points gets to speak their mind.
Pretending to be /pol/lacks and shitting all over other boards is a way of gathering ammunition for getting /pol/ deleted.

Contrary to popular belief, /pol/ is not stupid and they know they're a containment board, They'd have to share board with /b/ or move off site if their board got deleted. Obviously they're not interested in that, so the logical conclusion is the tumblr falseflagging.
>>
>>92535287
The duck's color is far darker than he is. If it wasn't for the name I'd think this was a white guy
>>
>>92533873
He'll probably end up being a lovable weenie who tries to do the right thing, but then wacky hijinks ensue. I just hope he isn't the "LOL I DID EVERYTHING LITERALLY" headache he was in the old show.
>>92533497
God, I miss Gene Wilder.
http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/08/30/sweet-story-gene-wilder-somone-posted-guardian-comments-says-everything-man/
>>92534804
Honestly, if Fenton's arms have blue and white on them then I will be pretty impressed.
>>92535246
It's just /pol/ blaming somebody else for them shitting on the rug.
>>
File: sluts laughing at salads.jpg (213KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
sluts laughing at salads.jpg
213KB, 600x350px
>>92535565
>Pretending to be /pol/lacks and shitting all over other boards is a way of gathering ammunition for getting /pol/ deleted
>like they need help to do that
>Contrary to popular belief, /pol/ is not stupid and they know they're a containment board
>Contrary to popular belief, /pol/ is not stupid
>>
>>92535554
idiots at reddit broke containment so now its leaking everywhere.
>>
>>92535565
>Contrary to popular belief, /pol/ is not stupid and they know they're a containment board

is this why they routinely spam /tv/ all the fucking time?
>>
File: house of LIES.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
house of LIES.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>92535565
>/pol/ is not stupid and they know they're a containment board
>>
>>92536262
Read the other 2/3rds of the line you're quoting.
>>
>>92536724
You mean the other lies? If /pol/ was flushed, it would simply bob back up again and ruin every other board... even more than usual, I mean.
>>
>>92535565
No, /pol/ has plenty of crossboarders you goddamn fuck, stop pretending /pol/ is proper containment. Lying to yourself like that just makes you seem even more pathetic.
>>
>>92535565
>>
File: 1482502098245.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482502098245.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>92535565
> /pol/ is not stupid and they know they're a containment board
>>
File: 1471177277424.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1471177277424.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>92535565
>/pol/ is not stupid
>>
>>92535565
>/pol/ is not stupid
kek
>>
>>92535565
>All these (You)'s
Don't spend them in one place, anon. You deserve it.
>>
>>92536810
You cannot contain the growing NatSoc movement to one board.
Hitler literally did nothing wrong, the more you look into it, the truer that statement becomes.
Gott mit uns, /co/lleagues.
>>
>>92535565
That explains why /tv/ is basically their secondary board now, right?
>>
>>92528656
I actually thought that was part of the plot of Extreme Ghostbusters at first.

Like, I didn't get that they were a new generation. I thought it was a re-imagining of the original cast.
>>
>92537164
This is lazy fucking bait dumbass. Godfuck moot should have nuked the board when they got into deep shit in the first place.
>>
File: 1471916410333.gif (1MB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1471916410333.gif
1MB, 245x285px
>>92535565
>/pol/ is not stupid and they know they're a containment board
>>
>>92538077
its where they plot their internet magics in secret before they are unleashed.

They know nobody on the outside would go into /pol/ on purpose.
>>
>>92538137
I peeked in once just to see what all the fuss was about.

The first thread I found was a picture of a smug Trump Pepe alongside the question "Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?". The thread had over 300 replies.

The second and third threads were both links to news articles with swastikas. The fourth was just Polandball.

/pol/ is exactly what I expected it to be.
>>
>>92538251
Don't forget all the masturbation on the thought of Romney winning the election in 2012.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>92526450
If you guys are this triggered by brown ducks, just wait until you see what color Magica Despell is for this reboot
>>
>>92534370
You've obviously never been to /int/, have you.
>>
>>92527633
>>92527642
They have a Three Caballeros episode in mind
>>
>>92538453
Well you see she was already foreign so being brown for her in an enhancement

Doesn't really matter his skin color the dude is a elitist rich Manhattan boy. He's white as fucking snow.
>>
>>92533910
>If they want to have some minority characters than they should just make some new ones and not just change already existing characters completely.
Where are you when this gets done and there's still people pissing and moaning about it?
>>
>>92538070
I still wonder if part of the reason he left is because it was getting so rotten
>>
>>92526450
>its a "crackers get mad at minorities being represented" thread
>>
File: latest[1].png (439KB, 757x796px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
439KB, 757x796px
>>92533366

The New Gizmoduck kind of reminds me of a securitron. I like it.

>>92534804

I think multicolor ducks might complicate the design a bit. Although it makes me wonder if we might start seeing black ducks or even ducks in non-human skin tones like green later on.
>>
>>92538964

> It's a white guy pretends to be a minority for shits and giggles post
>>
File: 6254_lg_17.jpg (6KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6254_lg_17.jpg
6KB, 600x600px
>>92538767
she ain't brown buddy
>>
>>92538997
That's already what Gizmoduck basically was. If anything, Securitrons should have reminded you of Gizmoduck.
>>
>>92538387
Oh, that was a very amusing time
>>
File: 45752-5-1334827212.jpg (362KB, 1280x659px) Image search: [Google]
45752-5-1334827212.jpg
362KB, 1280x659px
>>92538997
>>92539142
>>
Holy fuck, you guys are triggered over a cartoon duck. This is amazing.
>>
>>92528753
>Calm down. Racebending isn't new.

No, but it is shitty. Don't defend it, it's shitty, always and forever.
>>
>>92541252
It really isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>92531978
This time around he's going to be Gyro Gearloose's intern. Not an accountant.
>>
It's quite genius in it's simplicity when you really think about it.
>>
File: d59f1ez.png (194KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
d59f1ez.png
194KB, 300x300px
Can we talk about how Magica De Spell should have sounded Italian instead of Russian, or is that the wrong kind of race talk in this thread?
>>
>>92539619
>what are libfags going to do in 2016 after silver has no credibility?

was this a time traveler
>>
File: bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
inb4 op page10 bumps again to keep his ragefarm thread alive
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.