[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Jack will get back to the past? Do you think Ashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2479.jpg (16KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2479.jpg
16KB, 600x451px
Do you think Jack will get back to the past? Do you think Ashi will die? What are your predictions?
>>
My prediction is that Hacknndy will fail us. :)
>>
>>92521894
Is that Spoiler'd thread by an anon claiming to have seen it legit? I'm curious but scared it'll be real
>>
I can't wait for this fucking cancerous show to end so I don't have to see it constantly spammed everywhere on /co/
>>
>>92522349
He's probably on the money even if he is BSing. I don't see why Jack wouldn't go to the past -- seems like the whole point of Ashi being part-Aku considering Aku would never allow it otherwise, i.e. all the portals are destroyed.

>>92522368
The more you express your distaste the more you taunt people into spamming it long after it ends.
>>
>>92522349

No leaks on 4chan are ever real.
>>
>>92521894
It's very obvious what happens in the next episode:
>Jack is chained
>Aku announces on public broadcast his victory
>The Scotsman's army come and save Jack
>Jack is freed from his chains
>Aku is overwhelmed and defeated in battle
>Meanwhile Ashi fights her inner demons
>Ashi is purified of Aku's control
>Ashi and Jack now officially establish their new relationship
>With his new girlfriend Ashi and all the friends Jack has made, Jack decides to rebuild in the post-Aku future
>Over time the world heals itself from Aku's influence
>Defeating Aku lifted Jack's anti-aging curse
>Jack and Ashi end up becoming Emperor/ King and Empress/ Queen of the new world
>>
>>92521894
Killing Aku in the past would pretty much erase Ashi from the future so for good ending they would have to go with live in the future and make it better place ending.
>>
>>92525146
Calling this
>>
There are no more time portals. Jack will never go back to the past. He will save Ashi and live happily ever after after he kills Aku.
>>
>>92526047
Its NaruHina all over again, only this time the board is divided
>>
>>92526047
Ashi is an extension of Aku, she can make one.
>>
>>92526079
What? How is it like that at all? Jack has no other prospects.
>>92526087
Hmm. Maybe but I kind of doubt it. If it happens I doubt I'll be satisfied because it will seem like an asspull.
>>
>>92526101
Because i vaguely remember people calling Kishimoto a hack when NaruHina was canon. Plus it was so painfully obvious that a lot of people were in denial about it
>>
>>92526101
I also vaguely remember being an unbearably smug cunt when it happened.
>>
>>92526225
>>92526596
tbqh it is the best pair
>>
>>92528531
no shit sherlock
>>
>>92529645
While that might be apparent to you and me, it isn't as apparent to others.

https://www.imgur.com/a/XKwJ4
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.