[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pretty good, but I'm having a lot of trouble seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Y.jpg (34KB, 312x480px) Image search: [Google]
Y.jpg
34KB, 312x480px
This is pretty good, but I'm having a lot of trouble seeing how people call it one of the best comics of the past 20 years. Does it get super amazing after the first volume or something?
>>
People who seriously say that are just BKV cock suckers. Same people who are still actually reading Saga.
>>
>>92515544
>Does it get super amazing after the first volume or something?

No it's more or less consistently okay.
>>
Good comic, but the ending shit the bed

>hero suddenly becomes a lesbian with Yoricks gf
>also we reveal a little earlier that the Asian doctor was a lesbian too
>oh, and Yorick was in love with Agent 13 the whole time! And she was in love with him
>but she dies, oh no...

What
>>
>>92515712
>also we reveal a little earlier that the Asian doctor was a lesbian too
did you only read the last volume or something? that was revealed way earlier, she even has sex with 355 and dates that australian spy chick.
>>
>>92516446
also sorry for spoilers, but homeboy above me kind of blew the lid off that one I guess
>>
I've read the entire series, it was pretty good.
>Insert some lesbian references here.
>>
>>92515544
This shit is a feminist utopia. They even throw the male corpses into a trash dump and even decided that nature doesn't care about the Y Chromosome anymore because dyke clones! Hell to the yeah, humanity is saved! No more men! HAHAHAHA
>>
>>92517552
You sound upset.
>>
>>92517877
Quite the contrary. Not many people are willing to go that far to prove an opinion.
>>
>>92515544
Keep at it. It's really a character drama started by a "gendercide." There are great concepts and likeable characters.

The solution to the gendercide is less important than how people deal with the gender imbalance in a world devoid of males.

Too many people think this is some kind of feminist propaganda, but it's really a critique of gender politics in society and how people cope with death.
>>
>>92515633
Someone is peanut butter and jelly.

Or they just eat Capeshit anal leakage, exclusively.
>>
>>92517552
nice meme pham
>>
>>92518416
>Or they just eat Capeshit anal leakage, exclusively.
Ironic considering BKV is basically babby's first non-capeshit comic. People who think he's god's gift to comics need to expand their horizons.
>>
>>92515712
Everything you just complained about had been getting set up for atleast 20 issues or more before it happened
>>
>>92521255
Except Hero and Beth being gay.
>>
>>92521293
What else would they be? There are no men.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.