[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a setup for a Family Guy cutaway. >This is like that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: vizio-family-guy-960x1440.png (1MB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
vizio-family-guy-960x1440.png
1MB, 960x1440px
Write a setup for a Family Guy cutaway.

>This is like that time I got a job as Lady Gaga's dress.
>>
>You know that time I went to the ghetto?
>cue racial stereotypes acting like stereotypes without any joke
>>
>>92498140
Wow guys, this is almost as bad as the time I got myself stuck in an infinitely recursive self a referential cutaway gag.
>>
>>92498823
Wow guys, this is almost as bad as the time I got myself stuck in an infinitely recursive self a referential cutaway gag.
>>
>>92498875
>>
>>92498980
>>
>>92499014
>>
>>92499028
>>
>>92499028
>>
>Boy Peter, you sure are a modern day Vincent van Gogh

Cut to a cutaway gag about van Gogh cutting off his ear and acting crazy.
>>
>peetah i'm going to the store
>holy crap that's like when i met Emmett Brown at that car dealership!
>>
>>92499088
>cutaway gag about van Gogh cutting off his ear and acting crazy
They did at least one of those
>>
>>92499262
There was one where he cut his dick
>>
>>92498140
What are you doing with your life OP? is pretty clear this thread is going to suck, heck! it reminds me of that time when i discussed with religious people over God's true identity.
>Random Muslim guy: i tell the truth, the only and true God is Allah.
>Random Christian guy: no, Jesus Christ is the true God.
>Me: guys, guys, stop this already, just think about it, there is no point in arguing this, if God love us all unconditionally then he don't care if you praise him in one name or another.
>RCG: wow! maybe he is right, maybe it does not matter, as long as we live a life of goodness and tolerance towards others beliefs
RMG: You know what, you're right, now i'm inspired to make a better future for all of us.
>Me: wow, that is pretty mature of you guys i'm really glad that you can finally get along... besides, everybody knows that God doesn't exist.
>the two guys pull out machine guns and shoots at me.
... but i digress.
>>
File: 1469671403890.png (778KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469671403890.png
778KB, 1280x720px
>>92498140
>this is worse than the time I helped out with stem cell research in Japan
>>
>"Oh boy, I feel as glad as Seth MacFarlane did on 9/11!"
>Cut to Seth waking up surrounded by beer bottles, hungover. He looks at the clock on his nightstand
>"Oh shit, I missed my flight! Alright, alright, calm down Seth. Maybe someone else is having a worse day than you."
>He grabs a remote control and turns on the TV across the room. We hear a loud crash and screaming, as Seth brings his arms up to his sides like a velociraptor and bellows out a laugh
>"Wow, dodged a bullet there!"
>>
>>92498140
>Man, that reminds me of the time I got sodomized behind a Dave & Buster's...
>Cut to Peter getting brutally raped over a trash can with zero sense of irony
>Masked rapist shoots Peter in the back of the head after three straight minutes of rape then fucks the skull wound for another two
>Cut to an entire four and a half minute Conway Twiddy song
>Commercial

>>92499492
I laughed.
>>
File: two dots.png (159KB, 383x263px) Image search: [Google]
two dots.png
159KB, 383x263px
>>92499052
>>92499057
Shit
>>
>>92500004
W-w-what happened rick??
>>
>>92500391
W-we're on 4Chan,Morty.I just said one time something in the like that "God is not real" and those fucking hipster think it define my whole character.T-there's probably one of them typing a tired "God is dead meme" and patting himself on the back,congratulating himself about how counter-culture and special he is,Morty.Well,they are not.Morty.An hivemind is still an hivemind if they say "We're not an hivemind" in unisson,Morty.Watch,Morty,their next line will contain at least one reference to Reddit because they need a website to bellitle to feel more superior and counterculture than the rest of people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.