[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Villain creates a machine that shrinks garbage >Cap and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: captain-planet.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
captain-planet.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>Villain creates a machine that shrinks garbage
>Cap and the Planeteers stops him and destroys his machine because its apparently evil to shrink down garbage
What the fuck cap
>>
>>92496696
Liberal logic, senpai
>>
>>92496696
If I remember correctly the garbage shrinking thing was just a trick and they were still dumping shit on the side.
>>
>>92496696
What happened with that Leo was going to make about them?
>>
>>92496696
The shrink ray is temporary. It wears off eventually. It was essentially a big scam that made the problem less visible in the immediate area but ultimately did nothing to actually solve or reduce it.
>>
>>92496710
Fucking kek
>>
>>92497199
this, the villains are truely cartoon evil

they're legitimately, fully evil. no matter what.
no matter how "peaceful" or honest they appear to be at the time, they always return to being complete bastards.
>>
>>92496710
Has counter culture shifted enough so we can make fun of republicans here like we used to again? Or is everyone here still sucking Trump's tiny orange dick?
>>
>>92497401
The latter. As long as /pol/ exists, it'll be the latter.
>>
>>92496696
We need a reboot:

"By your powers combined... You're a fucking white male!"
>>
>>92497650

Welp i guess earth's fucked.
>>
>you will never suck on Gi's toes
>>
>>92497327
I do recall one episode with Dr. Blight featuring a virtual simulation of Earth that compressed everything, time, the environment, animal species, and all that into a single area that eventually went extinct due to the "human element" that cannibalized and ultimately destroyed everything. In the ruins, the last human, a horrific mishmash of flesh and cybernetics, howls in despair before turning to dust.

After watching this, Dr. Blight, the woman who tried to sell nuclear weapons to Hitler via time travel, took a step back and went, "Uh...shit. Maybe destroying the environment isn't such a good idea."

But it didn't last long.
>>
>>92497401
>asking if it's okay to say something
This isn't Reddit, dsg
No one's gonna ban you for saying something people don't like
>>
>>92500443
There's literally a whole team of volunteers who ban people who say things they don't like.
>>
>>92497650
Wheeler died of AIDS in one episode, shit is modern enough
>>
>>92500473
That's only if you insult their waifu
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16KB, 320x371px)
triggered.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>92497401
/co/mblr, what are you doing up at this hour? Mom will be very cross if she sees the lights on in your room and then she won't drive you to your Antifa rally OR cook your favorite casserole.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.