[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go from here. I read annihilation and conquest, guardian,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: NovaV01-0001-promo.jpg (97KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
NovaV01-0001-promo.jpg
97KB, 700x1050px
Where do I go from here.

I read annihilation and conquest, guardian, thanos imperative, Nova, sam alexander nova and even bendis's guardians. It explained how starlord gets back but i want some more nova.

Nova thread? Cosmic thread?
>>
So you've read the current Nova run?
>>
>>92496026
you got something against older comics or something?
>>
>>92496084
Wont lie, not a hug fan of the art. Ive read all of the old heroes for hire stuff, 125 issues or something. Ever since i never felt a strong desire to go read large quanities of silver age stuff.

If theres a good arch i dont mind
>>
>>92496083
Current, as in that one thats getting canned soon?

My buddy gave me his marvel unlimited account. I just bindge things i can find on there
>>
>>92496026
I like Sam, he was a fun character and a dumbass at times. Since we see the Nova core get obliterated by Ego's plants in Vol 2. does that mean we'll get a Sam Nova movie?
>>
original series, 90s series, New Warriors
>>
File: Nova_2016_002_2017_digital008.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Nova_2016_002_2017_digital008.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>92496323
Yeah, that one. The one that's getting fucking cancelled despite being the best Nova book since Roch died.
>>
>>92496361
>Sam Nova movie
Never going to happen. Jeph Loeb is one of Perlmutter's lackeys, so Feige would never use his creation over Rich, whom multiple writers for the films have expressed interest in anyway.
>>
>>92496548
Ah sweet richard is back? Does it explain anything?
>>
File: nova in space they remember.png (1MB, 592x796px) Image search: [Google]
nova in space they remember.png
1MB, 592x796px
>>92496595
Yes. Richard is for suffering. And holy shit worldmind, what did they do to you?
But seriously, this series flopping is a perfect example of why we can't have nice things.
>>
If I had time I would storytime the whole thing so far
>>
>>92496592
lol Dickfags are faggots
kill yourself
>>
>>92496595
It's not a satisfying explanation and kinda continued Bendis's of tradition of saying "fuck it" when it comes to continuity
>>
Go read Starlin's 70s Cosmic, Captain Marvel and Warlock. Then read his 90s Cosmic. Also check out the classic Star-Lord and Rocket stories.
>>
>>92497601
I think OP only wants to read something to do with Rich.
His definitive comics are Annihilation to Thanos Imperative, but beyond that I personally liked Marv Wolfman's issues and Fabian's New Warriors
>>
>>92497423
If people want, I will. It's pretty short and it's not like I have anything better to do.
>>
Do it
>>
>>92496293
Funny, I love how comics used to look in the 70's and 60's and 80's but can't stand the current house look of either Marvel or DC.
>>
File: Infinity Watch.jpg (470KB, 1000x1568px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity Watch.jpg
470KB, 1000x1568px
Under-appreciated cosmic Marvel thread?
>>
>>92498546
Warlock will have his day in the limelight soon enough
I don't think Rich will have his any time soon.
>>
>>92498546
Love Drax the Destroyer.
>>
File: America (2017-) 002-004.jpg (643KB, 1984x1100px) Image search: [Google]
America (2017-) 002-004.jpg
643KB, 1984x1100px
>>92498405
>current house look of either Marvel
What house style?
>>
File: 1480646725296.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1480646725296.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>92500567
I'm not seeing it
>>
>>92498546
Just because it's old doesn't mean it's under-appreciated.
>>
>>92497913
Do it
>>
>>92496323
I don't think this new run is in marvel unlimited.

Seriously, fuck Marvel.
>>
>>92498405
Marvel doesn't have a house style.
>>
>>92497560
Yeah some of the stuff getting ignored is annoying but at the same time I don't blame Loveness and Perez. They have to fucking make sense of Bendis' shit which invalidates a lot of Thanos' Imperative on itself and who is to say the Editors didn't already told them to change some shit (like the time displaced Namorita stuff being ignored just because Brevoort hated it).

Also some fans assuming shit and getting angry like how some Dickfags were Reeeeing because they assumed the writers had made Rich's helmet the power source if his Nova force when nothing really indicated it and the latest issue debunked that.
>>
>>92497511
It's true, Loeb backed Perlmutter against Feige, it's all in that EW report.

Not to mention Markus, Mcfeely and Perlman love Rich Rider.
>>
>>92503272
Or why they they gave Peter a fat friend like Miles and used Ned Leed's name instead of Ganke (they don't want to pay Bendis) or why Gunn doesn't acknowledge anything beyond DnA GotG for the Guardians besides Abnett's Guardian 3000 and GoI comics (because he doesn't want to deal with anythimg Bendis)

Or why Feige avoids bringing any of the TV actors to the movies (he rather not deal with Perlmutter again).

Feige doesn't want anything to do with Perlmutter and his cronies at Marvel Entertainment, much less pay them, and seeing how shit they are right now I don't blame him.

Feige only managed to praise Daredevil but other than that he's not going to want to touch anything that involves the Perlmutter brigade.

Perlmutter, Loeb and the Creative Committee fucking doomed Sam amd Kamala to TV by pissing off Feige and annoying some of the other directors.

Miles is only getting his animated movie only because of Sony.
>>
>>92503440
Ganke is a stupid name, anyway.
Even if MCU Spidey was Miles, I'd still appreciate that name change.
>>
What is essential nova core?
>>
>>92496548
Rich comes back criticizes modern marvel, so he gets canned again.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.