[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I read this? I followed the Cyclops' chart to understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: magneto.jpg (330KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
magneto.jpg
330KB, 1000x1537px
Should I read this? I followed the Cyclops' chart to understand the "Cyclops was right" thing. I loved the Morrison run on the Uncanny X-Men and things were at least ok to read untill the whole AvX event. But now I love Cyclops and couldn't stop reading.
So this book worth it? And if its bad, can I skip it and still get everything that's happening in the Uncanny book?
>>
>>92494945
It's pretty good. Go for it.
>>
File: 1461686074876.jpg (77KB, 396x750px) Image search: [Google]
1461686074876.jpg
77KB, 396x750px
>>92494964
Looks like marvel still putting it out. I will give it a shot. Thanks.
Also this is the chart that I used. I wonder what could have been of the extinction team if bendis didnt had fucked everything so bad. Jesus christ I hate this man; I thought it was a meme.
>>
>>92494945
I have all the issues, it was pretty fucking good man. Gets a little dodgy with the end of the world stuff at the end, but it's a hell of a ride.
>>
>>92494945
Bunn's probably the single best Magneto writer since Claremont and this book was the start of him writing the character so yes, it's well worth it. Probably helped to save his reputation too after the meandering, directionless shit show that was Fearless Defenders.
>>
>>92494945
As a Magneto fan I loved it. Even if it felt a bit diverted towards the end with the end of the world, they worked it in amazingly well.
>>
>>92496542
Bunn was only good for antiheroes
His best work at DC was Siniestro
>>
>>92495124
This list is technically incomplete since it was made before Cyclops' death/the end of the "Marvel NOW!" era for Scott. The stuff that comes after Uncanny X-men that features him is:
>Hickman's Avengers #38 & #42
>Secret Wars
>Death of X
>>
>>92494945
Prepare for AWESOME

People just enjoy hating on Bunn.

Not everything he has done is gold but his Magneto and Sinestro are fantastic anti hero greatness.
>>
>>92494945
Bunn is generally solid with anti-heroes
>>
>>92497429
>Bunn is generally solid with anti-villains
Fixed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.