[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I figured out how it's going to end. Aku is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3235.png (169KB, 430x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3235.png
169KB, 430x245px
I think I figured out how it's going to end.

Aku is the only one who can create time portals now and Ashi is Aku or connected.

She's gonna send him back.
>>
>>92493887
Naw
If Ashi had aku's power she would have done all sorts of crazy wizardry like laser beam eyes and shape shifting during the last fight.

But Aku will probably do some bait out move by creating time portal and then making ashi hostage, like:
>AHAHAHA FOOLISH SAMURAI IF YOU GO THROUGH THE PORTAL SHE WILL DIE. BUT IF YOU STAY YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK!
>>
Sherlock is that you?
>>
File: asdasdas.jpg (213KB, 718x480px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdas.jpg
213KB, 718x480px
Wrong ago in a distant rand
I, aku shapeshifting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable cum but the foolish samoorai, wielding one of my daughters stepped fourth to oppose me
>>
File: jump good.png (476KB, 722x540px) Image search: [Google]
jump good.png
476KB, 722x540px
>>92493887
>Ashi has Aku's time portal powers, but only a very limited range because she's weaker than him
>Can't send him back to his own time, but can send him back just far enough to have another shot at a different portal
>>
>>92493887
Nope.

>Ashi gets killed
>Jack kills Aku
>Guardian reappears for deus ex machina and tells Jack he's "worthy" of the time portal
>Jack uses it to go back to right before he fights Aku; tries to save Ashi
>fails many, many, MANY times
>finally accepts that Ashi is not meant to live
>goes back a final time to the distant past
>episode ends right when he's about to strike old Aku with his sword

Screencap this.

Too predictable, Genndy.
>>
Since The Scotsman a bunch of people that Jack helped are going to probably show up for the finale, what's going to be the deathcount? Will everyone Jack's ever helped die trying to save him?
>>
File: The_Guardian.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
The_Guardian.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>92496062
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nope."
>>
>>92496062
>Implying Jack goes back to the past.
>Ignoring the fact that all time portals were destroyed.
>Ignoring the fact The Guardian was killed off with his time portal and his prophecy was retconned.
>Ignoring the fact Genndy said "Back to the Past" was always metaphorical.
>Implying Genndy would kill off his fantasy crush/ girlfriend.
>Implying that Genndy would develop a character an entire season just to throw her away.
>Ignoring that Genndy said the time portals were a plot device to represent a moral conflict.
>Ignoring that Genndy and Phil said the ending is also super satisfying and resolving.
>Ignoring the symbolism and evidence of Ashi being saved.
>>
>>92496257
>Ignoring that Genndy said the time portals were a plot device to represent a moral conflict.
Duck Dodgers is cool and all, but we're talking Samurai Jack here.
>>
>>92493887
They sure have a lot shit that has to be fitted in 22 minutes.
>>
>>92496335
Still, it is very obvious Jack is staying in the present.
>>
If Jack went back in time and killed Aku, wouldn't that mean the Guardian would be trapped forever since he wouldn't face anybody worthy of beating him?
>>
>>92496335
Now all we need is a monkey wearing lederhosen
>>
File: 1439156555022.jpg (20KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1439156555022.jpg
20KB, 344x344px
>yfw the last episode has the original opening
>>
File: 1492488747203.jpg (343KB, 4500x4332px) Image search: [Google]
1492488747203.jpg
343KB, 4500x4332px
>>92496655
Get out of here you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.