[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Sara pick up Nyssa to join the Legends? Or alternatively,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Nyssa and Sara.gif (3MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nyssa and Sara.gif
3MB, 500x240px
Why doesn't Sara pick up Nyssa to join the Legends? Or alternatively, why doesn't she just drop by? She has a time machine, she can visit her at any time, pun intended.
>>
She's a selfish cunt who doesn't actually care about the people she claims to love. Same reason she didn't bring back Laurel.
>>
>>92492691
Nyssa poisoned Laurel and kidnapped their mother

They didn't exactly have a healthy relationship
>>
>>92492752
>has an entire character arc where she has to get over Laurel's death and restrain herself from abusing time
>selfish
>>
>>92493026
>can't return the favor of resurrection when literally nothing bad would happen

selfish af tbqh
>>
>>92492691
Sarah isn't exactly the best person when it comes to relationships. Need I remind you that she ended up with the league in the first place because she was sleeping with her sister's boyfriend on his family yacht. She also has a really bad habit of seducing random women in time periods that were pretty damn hostile to lesbians, and then leaving their asses behind to deal with the consequences while she fucks off back to the future.
>>
>>92493582
>and then leaving their asses behind to deal with the consequences while she fucks off back to the future.
They don't really acknowledge that
>>
>>92492691
currently busy making lesbians out of every woman in the timeline?

I swear, they will make nativity episode and she will make the virgin mary a lesbian (or at least bi).
>>
>>92493582
>back to the future
Cue the music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
>>
>>92494764
Joseph clearly didn't satisfy her since he got cucked by God. That's actually really embarrassing for him if you think about it
>>
>>92493045
Laurel kept her chained in her basement when she resurrected her without a soul. That was selfish and psychotic
>>
>>92494828
And got mad at Oliver for judging her when Sara went on a murder spree
>>
>>92493582
I mean the nurse in the 50s hit on her. So did the Queen of France and Guinevere. And we don't know what she actually did in the Salem witch trials, except that Rip sent her there without any warning or explanation and she had no idea if she'd be stranded there for the rest of her life since last she knew the ship was about the blow up

But yeah who cares about context?
>>
>>92494796
has the church given that guy an actual saint title?

having you fiancee knocked up by the almighty and being asked to raise the love child with a smile on your face only for history to remember you as a cuck pretty much qualifies you for sainthood.
>>
>>92494953
Is he the first recorded example of my wife's son we have?
>>
>>92495028
God could've been a bro and at least possess Joseph
>>
>>92495028
maybe?

does greek/roman demigods count? but most of them hate the offspring though.
>>
>>92494929
>I mean the nurse in the 50's hit on her

The nurse didn't hit on her, she was more just overly friendly and it happened to be because she was a lesbian. Even she didn't want to admit she was a lesbian until Sarah convinced her to embrace her sexual identity.

>So did the Queen of France

You mean the throwaway gag of "lol the french are all bisexuals"

>and Guinevere

You ever read Arthurian legend? Everyone in Camelot was fucking around and it came back to bite all of them in the ass in the end.

>And we don't know what she actually did in the Salem witch trials

They literally charged her with seducing every one's wives in that scene. She literally decided to be a massive homewrecker to everyone in Salem. She could have just layed low out at the edge of town and maybe gotten one attractive "companion" but no, she had to think with her pussy instead.
>>
>>92496614
She just had grab them all by the pussy, man
>>
>>92496614
>The nurse didn't hit on her, she was more just overly friendly and it happened to be because she was a lesbian. Even she didn't want to admit she was a lesbian until Sarah convinced her to embrace her sexual identity.
Nurse still kissed her first. Sara just didn't want her to be repressed. Sara did not seduce her, she did not initiate anything

>You mean the throwaway gag of "lol the french are all bisexuals"
>You ever read Arthurian legend? Everyone in Camelot was fucking around and it came back to bite all of them in the ass in the end.
That doesn't change the fact that Sara didn't seduce either of them, they tried to seduce her.

>They literally charged her with seducing every one's wives in that scene. She literally decided to be a massive homewrecker to everyone in Salem. She could have just layed low out at the edge of town and maybe gotten one attractive "companion" but no, she had to think with her pussy instead.
Because Salem in fiction never exaggerates the purported crimes of so-called witches when they're burning them at the stake. It all happened off screen we don't know how many it actually was, it could have been one or two women. And based on the previous examples Sara may not have been the initiating party.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.