[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 75 years fighting crime and saving the world >only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>spend 75 years fighting crime and saving the world
>only for casuals to remember you as the evil power hungry slut from Injustice

Why did Injustice 2's story mode happen in the first place? Whether you like it or not, I have no idea why DC would want their core fighting game franchise, that is supposed to get normies intrigued into the source material, to feature intentionally batshit insane versions of their main heroes. Even if you are trying to appeal to batfags, wouldn't you want to show the best of all your characters.

At least I1 had the original Supes and WW talk down the evil versions but with this, all it's gonna do it's idolize Batman further and make it seem like the other heroes are stuck in the past and needed "modernizing." Why not portray the best of your heroes and the most evil of your villains and get people to like the main versions and maybe even look into material based on them. You can still have Batman vs Superman/Wonder Woman moral debate stuff without making one of them a fucking edgy tyrant. Why have this be the main DC game?
>>
>>92492268
DC isn't a company that exists to be creative.
It's a company that exists to make money by selling things people create; this is kind of the definition of a "business".

Injustice looked like it would be good and make money, so DC Entertainmemt backed it.
>>
>>92492268
Your post is why comic book characters are never allowed to change.

Honestly can't blame heros going "bad". Look at the awful real world.
>>
>>92492268
This is like saying that people will know Hal as the "Yellow Lantern" instead of Green Lantern.

People are aware that Injustice is an alternative world where shit went crazy. They know that Superman is NOT a power-hungry dictator, or that WW is NOT a Lady MacBeth, or that Lex Luthor is NOT a cunning freedom fighter.

And "Injustice" brought more people to comics than New 52 or any Marvel relaunch did.
>>
File: 1494884761671.jpg (103KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494884761671.jpg
103KB, 854x480px
why would we need Wonder Woman when we have Harley Quinn
>>
>>92492909
agreed Harley is a much better representative for DC than Wonder Woman
For one she isn't boring and doesn't have a shitty reboot every time someone new writes her
>>
>>92492268
Didn't that game series start out as a crossover with Mortal Kombat? Can't exactly avoid the hyperedge here.
>>
>>92492357
The world isn't really awful. I know it looks that way because awful things make more headlines (and that's arguably a good thing because they're more important to be informed on) but there's plenty of good happening too.
>>
>>92492409
Most normies think green lantern is black. nobody knows who the fuck hal is
>>
>>92492993
Nah. It's awful.
>>
>>92492943
To be fair, MK vs. DC was so toned down that even stereotypical soccer moms were bored by it
>>
>>92492357
There's "change" and then there's arbitrarily shitting all over everything the character stands for.
>>
>>92492268
What happens in Injustice 2 exactly? The regular Superman and Wonder Woman are just cunts too now?
>>
>>92493021
Nah, you're just a faggot.
>>
>>92493102
Nah regular universe doesn't even show up it's just the edgelord universe. WW is still a huge fucking bitch. Supes has a lot of sympathetic moments but ultimately continues to be an edgelord.
>>
>>92493131
No you the faggot.
>>
>>92492268
This is why DC can't try anything new with their characters, there will always be fags screeching NOT MUH if they ever dare deviate from the pre-established norm. Character fags are fucking cancer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.