[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Elisa Maza. She's a NYPD detective and a gargoyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

This is Elisa Maza. She's a NYPD detective and a gargoyle lover. Say something nice to her.
>>
>>92486249
She hasn't earned any compliments.
>>
She is actually the best Disney girl.
>>
>>92486249
I can hardly tell you're part black.
>>
>>92486249
Looks like Carmen Sandiego
>>
>>92486249
she also comes in 3D
her voice actress Salli Richardson
>>
>>92486249
Your boyfriend has a sexy-ass voice.
>>
>>92486249
Bone the stone, end up alone.
>>
>>92486249

Enjoy your retirement you crusty used up old rock polisher.
>>
>>92486334
Thats because she was meant to be Mexican, but got a last minute change bc her voice actor was Native American/African.

>>92486573
Gargoyles mate for life when they find a romantic partner, and try protect this bond as much as they can. it's in their instinct. Demona still carried a flame for Goliath over 1000 years.

>>92486589
I'm sure she will, she has two loving family's after all.
>>
is there any chance this franchise can escape disney?

(it happened to digimon and power rangers)
>>
>>92487752
No because Digimon and Power Rangers were under Saban, Gargoyles was created at Disney.
>>
>>92487752
>>92487795

what about a new show without any studio interference?
>>
>>92488062
>Disney IP
>no interference

Unfortunately that's basically a nonsense question, anon. Like, "What if polar bears were all made out of vanilla pudding?"
It's a good dream though.
>>
>>92488062
The only way that would happen is the internal conflict within Marvel spreads out to the rest of Disney and they financially implode in such a way that rights to things are up for grabs. So no, I doubt it's going to happen.
>>
>>92486249
Fun but generic Marvel live action + CGI movie when???
>>
>>92486249

I liked the episode where the show explored her african heritage, it got me interested in the african pantheon of Gods.
>>
>>92486249
God she's fucking hot.
>>
File: aosdhfgauhg.jpg (6KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
aosdhfgauhg.jpg
6KB, 240x180px
almost
>>
>>92486249
She looks like that character from the batman cartoon, that I think it was a detective too.
>>
>>92486249
Aside from the great skin tone, hair, and facial structure; her oxblood jacket, bluejean, and black boots look great on her.
>>
>>92491077
I think they'd look better on the floor of my bedroom.

while I sit in the corner and jerk off to Goliath pounding her until she's delirious.
>>
>>92486249
Hey Montoya.
>>
to be fair she did a good job helping the gargoyles adapt to 1000yrs of change
>>
>>92486249
Her legs go all the way up
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.