[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why didn't Aku go full berserk and start making breeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1494773214551.jpg (498KB, 700x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1494773214551.jpg
498KB, 700x1172px
So why didn't Aku go full berserk and start making breeding camp to spawn entire armies of demon warriors?
>>
>>92484894
Because that would be smart
>>
>>92484915
/thread
>>
>>92484894
Why should he ruin his own fun? The samurai is his only real threat, yes, but Aku doesn't want to get him out of the way if it means he can't enjoy making it slow and horrible.
>>
>>92484894
imagine if Aku got his hands on all seven daughters
>>
>>92485122
That part where they merge into one makes more sense now.
>>
>>92485302
it would be like Jack and the Ultrabots again, but like ten times worse without the sword
>>
Because he didn't know that you could get prego by doing that
>>
>>92484894

I don't think Aku even realized such a thing was possible until he saw Ashi. Hell, he thought the High Priestess impregnated herself by DRINKING his "essence" so maybe he's not that familiar with human biology.
>>
>>92484894
Ashi probably isn't any more powerful than a 'normal' Aku drone, she only has the whole 'Jack won't hurt her' thing going on.
>>
File: IMG_7730.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7730.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>92485344
I kinda wanna see that. Goddamn the Ultrabots were an awesome enemy.
>>
It's not like Jack would have much more trouble beating them, he could've easily killed Ashi if he wasn't so emotionally invested in her
>>
>>92485485
>>92485344
>UNBELIVABLE
kino
>>
File: IMG_7733.jpg (37KB, 600x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7733.jpg
37KB, 600x286px
>>92485392
It's not so unreasonable to think that someone could get pregnant if they drank enough cum.
>>
>>92484894
>Jack could have easily killed Aishi whenever he wanted to with the sword
>Her being part Aku isn't what spared her
>>
>>92484894
Aku doesn't seem to realize it was even possible until just now, and even then he seemed iffy on the mechanics (probably for the deliberate dirty joke).

Aku is also LAZY, and now that he has Jack in hand and Ashi to torment him with, I can't see him bothering to go pound the puss and get the ball rolling on another generation of daughters.
>>
File: 69b10a_5377159.jpg (186KB, 1540x558px) Image search: [Google]
69b10a_5377159.jpg
186KB, 1540x558px
>>92484894
He already could be an army without breeding. He tried that with Jack's dad.
>>
>>92484894
I don't think he even knew that was possible. Consider his shocked reaction when he figures out the High Priestess drank his semen and gave birth to seven daughters. It's already established that, as immensely powerful as he is, Aku doesn't really understand his own abilities. Like when he was surprised that flinging Jack into the future made him immortal.
>>
Ashi is going to commit suicide in order to purge that last of aku's essence from the earth. You read it here first.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.