[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss bearded armored Jack that used anything and everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Jack.jpg (96KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
96KB, 720x480px
I miss bearded armored Jack that used anything and everything as weapons. Getting rid of the beard was a mistake.

I feel like even if Jack got his sword back, I would have liked for him to carry a sidearm or a extra weapon with him to supplement his sword.
>>
SAMURAI Jack.
>>
>>92484673
Then give him some shurikens or some other samurai weapon as a secondary loadout.
>>
>>92484590
Me too, mang, me too...
He was a baddass incarnate.
>>
>>92484590
He should have kept the armor too. The Gi sucks donkey dick
>>
after the next episode you will miss every Jack that ever existed
>>
>>92485557
This, sadly.
>>
>>92484673
WACHA
>>
>>92484673
Fun fact: actual samurai were archers and rarely used swords in the battlefield
>>
>>92484590
you need both hands to use a sword, you fucking closet weeaboo
>>
Jack needed an arc. But he still needed to be Jack. That innocent, dopey, arrested-development moralfag bad-ass softy.

I wouldn't have appreciated it if they just said "50 years passed, he's a different person now" and left it at that. While I appreciate the genuine grit, having him just power through it misses a lot of his original key character traits. It would feel like they just made an edgy adult swim re-imagining of Samurai Jack, not a conclusion.
>>
File: sad_jack.jpg (163KB, 1673x943px) Image search: [Google]
sad_jack.jpg
163KB, 1673x943px
>Be careful...

I love Long Life of Hardship Jack. The sad eyes, the strong yet worn down body, the variety of weapons. An old, sad, war dog that just keeps going.
>>
You completely missed the point of why Jack being bearded and armored up is bad.

He was trying to be something he's not, which is why every time he donned a new outfit it was swiftly taken away. Its not a coincidence that Jack has spent most of the season in rags. Once he earned his sword back his true identity was restored.

He's not Tank Commando Jack, not Pimp Jack and not Mad Jack. He's Samurai Jack.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.