[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong in the entire sequel, and Batman was a cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 66

File: Injustice Superman.jpg (42KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice Superman.jpg
42KB, 980x490px
He did nothing wrong in the entire sequel, and Batman was a cunt to him for no reason.
>>
>>92480877
B-b-but killing Zsasz is crossing a line! It's too far!
>>
>>92480877
I didn't pay attention to the story, I just skipped the cut scenes to get directly to the fights.

Why was Batman a cunt?
>>
>>92481013
Because he doesn't let Supes & co. kill serial killers.
>>
What they did with dami and dick for batmans White man pain Is an insult to their fans..
>>
File: Lexluthor-secretorigin.jpg (66KB, 321x419px) Image search: [Google]
Lexluthor-secretorigin.jpg
66KB, 321x419px
>>92480877
>am superfag
>gets punched by robot
wow, really super there, faggot
>>
File: 0002.png (200KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0002.png
200KB, 500x500px
>Bats and co. act like Superman is an irredeemable criminal for his past actions
>Harley gets a free pass for helping nuke Metropolis
>>
>>92480877

Shut up Wonder Woman
>>
>>92481381
>>Harley gets a free pass for helping nuke Metropolis
this.
>>
>>92481401
Let's all be honest, she's been the real villain of this whole game.
>>
>>92480877
Cyborg, plz...
>>
>>92481401
Injustice WW is worse than Hitler.
>>
>>92480877
>>92481013

Batman and Superman were both cunts

Batman

>Killing is wrong. ALL killing. Even irredeemable rapists who have murdered and raped over 100 innocent people. I can give them permanent brain damage by punching them 20 times in the face with my armored gauntlet fist so they can never wipe their ass right again due to brain trauma if they don't die from shock or blood loss, but killing on purpose is inexcusable.

Superman

>Yes, killing IS bad. As a matter of fact, all crime is bad. We should get rid of crime. MANUALLY. BEFORE IT HAPPENS. EVERYONE WHO COMMITTED A CRIME OR MIGHT COMMIT A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PURGED. SUPERMAN VULT
>>
>>92480877
Only Wonder Woman and Cyborg deserved to be tossed into the Phantom Zone. Superman should have been depowered but allowed to stay on Earth.
>>
File: 1495075898432.jpg (491KB, 1805x969px) Image search: [Google]
1495075898432.jpg
491KB, 1805x969px
>>
>>92481381
>>92481414
Gee it's almost like she reformed and helped the good guys win, unlike evil Superman who is still evil.
>>
>>92481605
>she reformed
Eva Braun pls.
>>
>>92481605
>Directly helped nuke a city.
>It's okay guys, she's reformed. Give her a slap on the wrist!
>>
So are we just gonna act like that whole ending with Superman taking control of Brainiac's technology never happened?
>>
Batman being a cunt is one of the reasons why thia happens
>>
>>92481698
Not him, what exactly did she do again to help the Joker? It should be possible to weight most of the blame on him.
>>
>>92481792
Pretty much
I hate games that do 2 endings with one that is so crazy there's no way it's canon. They did it with the both infamous game and it always ends the same. The people who picked the crazy noncanon ending are ignored in the sequel in favor of the obviously canon ending
>>
>>92480877
>caring about story in a fighting game.
>>
>>92481698
Well, it's not like that her best friend and some times lover tried to kill her or anything. It's not like the person she trusted the most through thick and thin tried to dispose of her like she didn't matter at all. I'm sure that will leave some repercussions for Harley
>>
File: 1468016359570.jpg (21KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1468016359570.jpg
21KB, 530x530px
>>92481544
Why the fuck is Commissioner Gordon of all fucking people trying to avenge the Joker's death
>>
File: barbara_and_gordon.png (112KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
barbara_and_gordon.png
112KB, 333x250px
>>92482040
Because you can't rape the Joker if he's dead.
>>
>>92481840
She helped him hijack a nuclear submarine and set up the warhead in Metropolis, then they kidnapped Lois to lure Superman to the nuclear submarine where they operated on her to connect the detonator to her heart, before spraying Superman with fear toxin which made him think Lois was Doomsday and flying her into Orbit which caused the nuke to detonate.

>>92481889
>Her boyfriend treated her like shit.
>Well shit, this means we can't punish her for helping nuke a city.
>>
>>92482096
I'm sure Ivy trying to kill her it's punishment enough for Harley
>>
>>92481840
she kills 200 kids in a hospital
>>
>>92482137
How is it punishment at all? Also, would you say that Brainiac trying to kill Superman is enough punishment for him?
>>
>No reunited and redeemed Justice League ending
Y Boon?
>>
>>92481381
Didn't Harley open her legs to Batman on the Injustice continuity? Harley sleep her way to the freedom
>>
>>92482292
Saving it for Injustice 3.
>>
>>92480877
Because Batman is popular and normies hate Superman so they self-insert as Batman to shit over Superman
>>
>>92482321
>Didn't Harley open her legs to Batman on the Injustice continuity? Harley sleep her way to the freedom
Yup.
>>
>>92482292

There's no redeeming Superman.
>>
>>92481880
It might be noncanon, but it still shows why Superman is bad. He straight up threatened Kara, of all people, with brainwashing.

I don't think killing the Joker was wrong, but a lot of things he did afterwards was over the line.
>>
>>92480877
I laughed my ass off when batman pulled out a golden kryptonite dagger while superman was trying to talk some sense to bruce. Every single time these 2 get together, its always supes who's talking and asking bats to join him.

And people say supes is the bad guy
>>
>>92482283
Does Brainiac ever had a romantic interest with Superman?. You are comparing characters that doesn't belong.
>>
>>92482462
Why didn't Batman just get Firestorm to make more gold kryptonite and just permanently depower superman instead of just putting him in the phantom zone?
>>
>>92482462

Superman was going to betray him any way.

Goddamn, you guys are turning Injustice Superman into a DIDDUN.
>>
Tom Taylor is a cunt.
>>
>>92482518
Pretty sure that's what he was doing in the final cutscene. He had Supes shackled with Kryptonite and was depowering him, and when he was done told Kara it was safe to come in.
>>
>>92482096
Just when I thought I couldnt hate Harley more.
>>
>>92482462
It looks bad until you remember every time they got into this kind of argument before, it ended with them trying to whomp each other's ass anyway. If Bats did anything wrong, it was that he didn't press his advantage and shank Supes' ass to completely depower him while he was still shocked.
>>
>>92482096
>Helped hijack a nucelar submarine
Ok full stop. This right here should be a goddamn red flag to end all red flags. What the fuck did people think she and Joker were gonna do with a nuke?!
>>
>>92482733
Get three more?
>>
File: hey Hal you look good in red.png (685KB, 913x395px) Image search: [Google]
hey Hal you look good in red.png
685KB, 913x395px
>>92480877
Think Hal will be in the Red Corps in Injustice 3?
>>
>>92482462
>while superman was trying to talk some sense
>Talk some sense
lol okay. That would really mean something if Clark wasn't trying to figure out various way to just enslave the human race.
>>
>>92481605
You can't commit mass murder then just apologize for it to make it all better.

She should be serving a life sentence at the very LEAST.
>>
Did people forget that this was the same Harley that helped Joker kill Jimmy and kidnap a pregnant Lois Lane?Then bringing said pregnant Lois to a submarine to perform surgery on her (aaaand here’s where Harley being an M.D. comes into play ) so they could connect the trigger of a nuclear bomb to Lois’ beating heart then douse Superman with K-Fear Gas so he would see Lois as Doomsday and then calmly watched Superman take Lois into orbit while Harley was more concerned about keeping their submarine
>>
>>92482733
And this is why heroes like Kenshiro will never be allowed in DC. Too many people that need to die will die.>>92482758
>>
>>92482816
It was a really good submarine.
>>
>>92482816
I thought she was a PhD.
>>
I think the really important question is why hasn't anyone killed Wonder Woman. She's fucking way more evil than Clark.
>>
>>92482798
oh sure, just turn a reliable and willing ally over to the fascist regime they're helping you bring down
>>
>>92482898
Captain Atom came close but he was more focused on Supes than Wonder Woman at the time. She only almost got killed because she was dumb enough to chase after him as he was going nuclear.
>>
>>92482798
No arguments here. The only reason she wasn't stuck in Arkham again though was because Supes invaded it while she was en route. After that, Batman kept her hidden to keep Supes from choking the bitch. A part of the reason he keeps her around is probably because he has no more allies to rely on and he wants to keep an eye on her anyway.
>>
>>92482816
being nice to Dinah doesn’t win her any goodness points from me after what she did to Lois and her baby knowing full well she was setting them up to die.
>>
File: 71objxJvw-L.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
71objxJvw-L.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>92480877
Batman is a bitch that says he doesn't kill but like Robin says "Is ok with damaging brains internally"

Superman is like a teenager who is told to protect the world and finds out it can't be unless you take away freedom. He still wants to do good but is confused and refusing to listen to other people than Wonder Woman.

WW is a slut that wants to bang true power, if Darkseid was there she would bang him.

Injustice 2 was kinda on supes side till the end when he wanted to give up on coast city and metropolis pretty quickly just to gain the powers of brainiac while Batman suggested to use brainiac to fix those cities then kill him.

If Supes was patient and didn't listen to WW, we would have one of the most powerful Justice Leagues with Black Adam and Super Girl instead of Wonder Woman.

Also the whole game was doing Rebirth with GL and Flash, would have felt right that Supes di his thing like the DCAU.
>>
>>92481544
Will Batman just reject Catwoman and treat her like the rest? He don't need her.
>>
>>92483218

Catwoman betrays Batman in the first game and its prequel comics.
>>
>>92483373
She also fucks him over in her ending in Injustice 2. This Selina is fucked up.
>>
So any xboners want to start a room?
>>
>>92483373
But still, Batman should stop their relationship and throw her to prison.
>>
Anybody else find their intro dialogues to be cringy. They would usually end up saying some trite cliche like "I'd like to see you try!!!" or some forced interaction about their history.
>>
So are the Titans really dead or has supes trapped them in the phantom zone in Injustice 2?
>>
>>92481605
Gee, it's almost like she killed some cops, helped killed Jimmy Olsen, and committed domestic terrorism.
>>
>>92481450
>implying they aren't the same person

>>92481477
This, but kek.
>>
He did everything wrong but he's not the worst. Wonder woman is such a cunt
>>
>>92483476
welcome to cape fighters anon
>>
>>92482431
It boggles the mind that there's any debate about killing Joker at all, or that Clark would conflate the actions of a genuine psychotic with all humanity.
>>
The heroes are all white bruce .batgirl kate. Selina olli Harley a(nd now flash and hal.)
>>
>>92481544
It's the fucking Joker. Literally no one gives a shit that he died except Harley. And even she got over it.

Why do they keep moralfagging over this like the Joker is some kind of redeemable person? He nuked an entire city just because he could.
>>
I think there are more proofs that Superman's ending is the cannon one, and those clues come from Dr Fate's appearances in the story.

"A new order is coming". "Everyone and everything you know will die". "Only Brainiac can restore order". I believe this mean that the Superman with the powers of Brainiac is the new order. The Lords of Order wouldn't allow Superman and Batman keep fighting and spreading chaos, and Batman's ending clearly proofs their struggle would continue. So, Superman's ending, where he controls Batman completely, is surely what the Lords of Order will impose, since one of them finally lose permanently.
>>
>>92483439
Careful there, the dictator mods might shut the whole board down if you mention the game
>>
>>92483695
The real ending is what lets batman look good.
>>
>>92482951
>as he was going nuclear.

Punished Atom.
>>
>>92483760
No it's not. Batman's ending is too good, and Injustice is a universe of conflict. Batman's ending could actually being a brainwashing reality inside his head that Superman implanted to control him with Brainiac's tech.
>>
>>92483695
Injustice 3 is going to be hero Superman vs Brainiac Superman isn't it?
>>
>>92481605
She is directly responsible for half of those deaths.

Metropolis has millions of citizens. MILLIONS. Saying 'M'sry' isn't enough. She needs to be locked up.
>>
Batfag was in full boyscout mode in this game
>>
>>92483890
that wouldn't solve anything
>>
File: 1493784156196.jpg (20KB, 326x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493784156196.jpg
20KB, 326x322px
>every time anything about Superman is posted online
>casuals immediately bring up Injustice Superman
>>
>>92483978
Batfaggotry everyone
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
Daily reminder that you can add Killing a child to one of the many things Injustice Supes did wrong besides killing a few heroes with his regime and enslaving innocent people while taking out crime.
>>
>>92483476
Power Girl had it the worst. 90% of her intos are all about how she's "a strong woman". I've only found one tit joke so far, way below her quota.
>>
>>92483695
Many of the battle simulator endings match with superman's ending.
>>
>>92480877
Batman is strait up retarded. Forgiving Harley but being a total cunt to his friends, treating mass murders and psychopaths with more empathy than his best friend and his own son.

Superman overall makes more sense, and in Injustice 2 is best boy. But In injustice 1 he did go slightly insane.
>>
>>92482352
This explains their entire brands history.
>>
>>92482352
Because superman is fucking lame
>>
>>92484103
>Implying he still isn't kind of insane

>Can easily be manipulated by Amazon pussy
>>
>>92484025
Her line about bringing "punch" to the party is easily the best line in the game though.
>>
>>92480877
just killing shazam in cold blood
involved in alfred,s dead
killed ollie,almost killed canary
>>
>>92484103
He only truss Harley because she proven that she wanted/ has changed. Bruce welcome back Barry and it didn't take long for him to get over his ego to welcome back Hal. Also Batman treats Clark,Damian and Diana like psychos because they fucking are. It doesn't matter their bullshit intentions. They are sociopaths. And even then he still gives them a chance to stop going down the path they retardly believe in.
>>
>>92484204
>Because superman is fucking lame
funny the game makes people hate batman
>>92484225
Bat can easily be manipulated by the clown pussy
>>
>>92484292
>Clark,Damian and Diana like psychos because they fucking are
Batman pls.you sucks the joker.
>>
>>92484292
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>92484204
You know what they say about opinions and assholes.
>>
>>92481381
Harley's riding the batcock unlike Superman.

If Clark just spread his buttcheeks for Bruce this would all be over
>>
Jesus christ Canary is useless at getting in on projectile fighters
>>
>>92481605
Yeah uh you don't fucking get away with nuking a city by saying I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure Supes has a lower body count than Harley does.
>>
>>92482816
>cheering with your boyfriend in front of Jimmy's still warm body

The fucking monster
>>
>>92484204
Whatever Batfag go wank one out to Martha
>>
>>92481526
What did Cyborg do other than be loyal to Superman?

He may have been on the "wrong side" but he wasn't a mega bitch like Wonder Woman, and he's the reason everyone is still alive

Cyborg is based
>>
>>92484322
Explain how they aren't? You have such a hate boner for Batman, you don't even know what you are talking about.
>>
>>92484453
getting sent to jail or getting executed or whatever doesn't change the fact that you already got away with nuking the city. there's no satisfaction nor justice to be gotten, all that matters is if she'll do it again or not
>>
>>92482816
It's literally ok when Harley does it because she's a girl so she's not responsible for doing bad things.
>>
>>92484023
I still find it weird Jaime is the only one who actually brings it up Superman that he murdered a child for simply talking back.

Like everyone just forgot about Shazam.
>>
Both sides are wrong. Killing the Joker wasn't as bad thing. But WW was the villain since the beginning. Supes the took them whole thing too far. Everything could have been fixed so easily. But Batman was a cunt, and WW was a cunt. Supes snapped and became a cunt.

The characters who are the closest to being in the somewhat right were the others. And yet they were scare of Supes. Flash alone could have solved everything.
>>
>>92483127
>Injustice 2 was kinda on supes side till the end when he wanted to give up on coast city and metropolis pretty quickly just to gain the powers of brainiac while Batman suggested to use brainiac to fix those cities then kill him.
In Supes ending he actually does restore the cities. What the fuck does Bruce even do with Brainiac in his ending? We never get to see the cities restored or what he does with Brainiac.
>>
>>92481605
Christian "morality" in a nutshell
>>
>>92484380
>Don't have a rebuttal the post
Regime supporters everyone.
>>
>>92483595
All of them are dead in the story except Raven and Cyborg
>>
>>92484556
And also, fuck Harley. I mean that literally.

But seriously, she gets a slap in the wrist for no real reason.
>>
>>92484528
look if Clark says he's sorry and helps bring down the tyrannical regime then he can join the cool kids club too. that's all we're asking for
>>
>>92484523
>doesn't change the fact that you already got away with nuking the city. there's no satisfaction nor justice to be gotten,
What the fuck are you talking about. If I kill you and all your family does that mean I shouldn't be punished because there's no one in your family alive to receive justice? What the fuck so just let Harley get away with nuking a fucking city because everyone's dead so who cares? You've got a pretty messed up view of justice.
>>
Y'all faggots can go fuck yourself If you think the scene before Supes and Bats have a final throw-down wasn't good.
>>
Even though the regime isn't in power, Harley would still get the death penalty in court for aiding and abetting in a nuke + all the cops she murdered on her own.
>>
>>92484523
You've heard him, boys, prisons are no longer necessary. Just let everyone back in the streets, let them do whatever they want.
>>
>>92481605

Lets ask the police how they'd feel about working alongside a reformed Osama
>>
>>92484591
Kek I actually believe this, Bruce was pretty fucking obvious that he missed hanging out with Clark with the table and then he flat out says it.
>>
>>92484633
And then he shanks Superman with kryptonite the moment they have a disagreement.
>>
File: jj6ed21q3qxy.png (575KB, 871x624px) Image search: [Google]
jj6ed21q3qxy.png
575KB, 871x624px
Both Superman and Batman are dead to me.
>>
Atrocitus' ending confirms killing Brainiac, at the time, was a terrible idea
>>
>>92484665

I don't even understand Batman's plan of action. He said they needed Brainiac still to find a way to restore the cities. Sooo... they were just gonna hook Brainiac back up to his ship and hope that since they beat him once he'll honor fighters code and do what they want once he's back in control of his ship?
>>
File: braniacwon.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
braniacwon.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>92480877
i finally realised, the real villain of the Injustice series is Batman
>>
File: 1474146928515.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1474146928515.png
22KB, 300x188px
>>92484612
>super girl/super man/wonder woman are having a high speed chase throughout the skies
>cuts to them lightly jogging through the batcave
>>
>>92484204
>Being this much of a casual
Fuck off normie
>>
>>92484712
>Brainiac's mind is the ship itself
>Superman still connects himself to the ship
>Brainiac is now Superman and Batman

Kal is a retard
>>
>>92482781
I thought they left the story open for the possibility of Parallax since Coast City may be permanently destroyed, even though GLC was almost destroyed in the comics.
Anyway, it would be nice but I just say that because I'm a little sad that Atrocitus did nothing besides trying to put a ring on Hal.
>>
>>92484204
>the guy who dresses up as a bat and can never loose.

vs

>the guy who can fly & shoot lasers out of his eyes and is somewhat believable.
>>
>>92484712
They you realize wrong. Because it's both Superman and Batman.
>>
>>92484602
>If I kill you and all your family does that mean I shouldn't be punished because there's no one in your family alive to receive justice?
well lets say that since souls and the afterlife are a given since this is DC, and some medium calls me up and says "We have the cunt who killed you and your loved ones. Do you want them to fry in the chair, rot in jail, or risk their life fighting the superhuman dictator who rules our husk of a nation from on high"

I'm gonna go with C) extreme community service
>>
>>92484735

They don't have speed force perception like the Flash. It'd be fucking retarded to fly through a cave at sonic speeds.
>>
>>92483760
Superman's ending is obviously canon, because otherwise
>Superman is now imprisoned in a different place
>Supergirl is a thing now
But otherwise, things are exactly as they were at the start of the game. Superman's ending is the only one that progresses the story, Batman's ending returns things to status quo. The story might as well not have happened.
>>
>>92484754

Wrong. The ship is piloted by being connected to Brainiacs mind not his actual mind. It's why when they take out Brainiac the ship begins to fall. If the ship was still Brainiacs mind it would have said okay my body is dead now fuck off my ship and just keep flying.
>>
File: SupermanWonder-Woman-kiss-III.jpg (63KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanWonder-Woman-kiss-III.jpg
63KB, 600x466px
>>92480877
Wonder Woman wants to be Superman's Lois
>>
>>92484761
It's the inherent doublethink of Batfags who are casuals
>I love Batman because he can beat everyone with preptime
>I hate X because they're invincible and can never lose unlike Bruce who is human
>I love Batman because he never can go evil his willpower is too strong
>I hate Supes because he's a goody two shoes who always does the right thing

Least I saw a lot of people saying they're kinda sick of evil Supes in the comments on YouTube
>>
File: 1472664720875.png (484KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472664720875.png
484KB, 582x600px
>>92484826
>batman and robin in the left panel
>>
I'm going to go with Superman because I don't care about fictional civilian deaths.

It obvious the writers are going the deep end just to justify killing the Joker as a bad thing.
>>
>>92484826
look robins face is that Jason.
Sups is so cute
>>
>>92484768
More like it's Harley cleaning up her own fucking mess since she is directly responsible for said superhuman dictator.

And then I'd want her sent to jail not living in a fucking billionare penthouse.
>>
>>92484828
Batman fulfills normie vigilante fantasies
Superman does not
Simple geometry
>>
>>92481544
>if you think hitler's death wasn't a loss for humanity then you should join the nazis
>>
>>92484768

Are you literally retarded? If that were true we'd be putting guns in the hands of our prison population and sending them over seas to fight our wars.

The whole fucking problem with the prisons in America are that people are more interested in punishment than rehabilitation so despite the fact that rehab programs for criminals like up in Frisco are hugely successful and far cheaper, the vast majority of prisons in the US are behind bars Shawshank Redemption looking shit.

No population would trust putting mass murdering criminals back on the street because they promised to help. Especially not fucking Harley who has no powers beneficial to fighting the invasion in the first place. She has a hammer and guns. Jim Gordon can fight aliens as well as her.
>>
>>92484787
>Implying that isn't the whole point
They're going to be rehashing the I2 plot forever. Bad guy shows up, Batman can't beat him, throws Supes at him, Supes wants to kill bad guy, Bats chimps out and reimprisons him.
>>
File: 5359028-1567968416-Batma.jpg (86KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
5359028-1567968416-Batma.jpg
86KB, 800x498px
That Ahab of anarchy, Anonymous is up to his arrogant accusations again. Why would Superman and I fight, old chum?
>>
>>92480877
>Threatens Kara with brain rape
>not bad

Also, all YOU faggots who defend Superman then complain about Batman killing in BvS are fucking hypocarites. Im sure more than one of you shitpost about Batman should not kill, but not larp as King Superman defenders
>>
>>92484826
>"What does she have that I don't?" thought Bruce sullenly as he planned to molest Jason in retribution for this slight
>>
File: bobbyhill.gif (561KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
bobbyhill.gif
561KB, 500x295px
>>92480877

In the Injustice series, both Batman and Superman are the villains

same coin, different sides.

i hope Ed Boon actually makes this obvious in Injustice 3.
>>
>>92484927
now*
>>
>>92484867
It's more like edgelords. Most Batfags who are like that are Marvelfags who ONLY like Batman.
>>
>>92484893
But why would they do it, as opposed to rehash CORRUPTED.com plot from Mortal Kombat?
>>
So the /v/ thread and /vg/ thread are too busy throwing shit at each other or discussing tits to talk about gameplay.

Any Flash players here? I'm looking for good traitless damage off of f21 (overhead) and I still don't know what his wakeup special is.

Something pretty cool, though: if you're in a trait juggle and you time a running stance ground pound just right you'll re-stand the opponent for a reset
>>
>>92484897
Holy plot contrivances, Batman! Superman would never fight you unless he had been duped into doing a dastardly deed by...
>>
>>92484867
>Batman fulfills normie vigilante fantasies
The rich white man who saves the world -The why trump is now president..HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>92484890
Watch as the Harleyfags try to defend her overuse in the game just because Taylor loves her.

>muh redemption

Still surprised Harley didn't beat Brainiac in Story mode.
>>
>>92484828
I liked evil superman because he remarkably had more personality than normal goody-two-shoes superman.
>>
>>92484993
I'm surprised Supergirl didn't do it. In fact, she didn't do much at all, beyond getting captured.
>>
File: 1346690461344.png (187KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1346690461344.png
187KB, 900x675px
So did NRS ever cover which ending is the canon one? I only see this going 2 ways.

1. Superman decides to go on a galactic conquest and bumps into Darkseid.

2. Superman joins Darkseid to reclaim earth.
>>
File: Batman_3.png (251KB, 321x426px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_3.png
251KB, 321x426px
>>92484987
Exactly, Robin. That joking japester, the clown prince of crime himself, the Joker!
>>
>>92484927

Batmans character at its core doesn't work without no kill. Superman on the other hand works for a corruption story. Because if Batman ever got out of hand Superman could just go punch him in the spine and be done with it. Batman without his code has no reason to exist as Batman because the entire point of dressing up and doing that shit is for his code and to do things in a way nobody else can. Supes is just corn fed Kansas boy.
>>
>>92482816
No you idiot, it's just that doesn't matter its a terrible. World. And everyone is wrong, the fucking universe, game and comics are called injustice why do you guys ask so many times the same fucking question?
>>
>>92484927
>threatens Kara with brain rape.

>Implying Batman didn't do that literally recently
>Implying Batman didn't do that previously when he made Superman go in to fantasy mode
>>
>>92485043

Most likely Supes. Batmans ending is status quo that would require contrived prison break plots for 3.
>>
Superman apologists are worse than Batfags.

>>92484828
Superman isn't a compelling character.
>>
>>92484997
>More personality
Define it. All I saw was just
>REEEEEEEEEE LET ME KILL BRUCE

He got his personality reduced, just like WW became Queen Bitch and Harley became lol I'm so cray cray XD
>>
File: supbrain.png (739KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
supbrain.png
739KB, 800x608px
>>92485115
>>92484927
>>
>>92485115
>"It's not bad because the other guy did it!"

Two wrongs don't make a right, anon.
>>
>>92481605
>steals a pregnant woman by herself
>beats and drugs her
>helps set up a nuke to kill a whole city
>is fucking laughing about all of it
>"well golly, let's just give her a chance"
>>
Did anyone get any incest vibes between Kara and Clark?
>>
>>92485143
Except that the comics and the game clearly try to imply Batman as the good guy.
>>
>>92485067
Batman pls.
>>
>>92485060
>Batmans character at its core doesn't work without no kill.
Wrong. This is an excuse Batfags use to get out of why he hasn't gotten any evil stories. You could easily write an Elseworld about a Batman more obsessed with maintaining order than justice.
>But then he wouldn't be Batman
Yes he would just like how Superman is more obsessed with not losing what he cares about than protecting people.
>>
>>92485163
no she She was judas and betrayed him..
>>
>>92485163
Yes. Superman mindrapes/lobotomizes Batman in his ending. Rape babies with Kara would be next.
>>
>>92485131
>t. Batfag
Fuck off retard. Batman isn't a compelling character he's a Mary Sue self insert. That's my arguement and I'm not going to bother saying why just state my uninformed opinion as fact.
>>
>>92485213
>JUST LOOK AT THE STARS, KARA
>THIS IS WHAT JOR-EL WOULD'VE WANTED
>>
>>92485131
>Superman apologists are worse than Batfags.
Yeah I'm sure you're not a Batfag. Why do you dumbfucks always resort to acting above it all to try to hide your butthurt that /co/ doesn't Batwank like everywhere else? Just go to reddit if you want to talk about how "deep" this game is.
>>
File: 100727.jpg (26KB, 267x356px) Image search: [Google]
100727.jpg
26KB, 267x356px
>>92481381
just like Batman TAS
>Penguin tries to reform
>Batman: "Fuck you, it's a scam! I'm watching you asshole"
>Riddler tries to reform
>Batman: "Oh please you'll always be garbage, I can see through you"

>Harley tries to reform and fails miserably
>Batman: "Here's that dress you wanted, I had a bad day too :3"
>>
>>92485131
>Superman isnt a compelling character
I thought this type of normie mentality wasnt allowed in 4Chan
>>
>>92485278
>>Batman: "Here's that dress you wanted, I had a bad day too :3"
that is now canon.
>>
>>92484703
Watch Supergirl's ladder ending.
>>
>>92484826
Why is bats holding a taco?
>>
>>92485131
>isn't a compelling character
>what are opinions.

>>92485135
>Harley became lol I'm so cray cray XD

When was she anything else?
>>
>>92484826

But that panel was Moore taking the piss on the pairing for being unimaginative as fuck.
>>
>>92480970
How the hell did he get away with 121 counts of murder?
>>
>>92485278
Bruce is a hypocrite who thinks with his dick, what else is new?

Can I just say I think you guys are taking a Injustice way too seriously? It's a fucking retarded universe where everyone is OOC. Last game had good Supes beating bad Supes, so they don't hate Superman. This game isn't going to "convince" anyone of anything, people who hate Supes in this thread and elsewhere will never like Superman no matter what. It would be nice if we got some games without the focus on Batman but it is what it is.
>>
>>92485142

That's a last resort to stop a psychopath.
>>
>>92481605
>and helped the good guys win
after helping prime Joker raze the town, distribute the metahuman drug to robbers and villains
That's not even counting the pic related.
>>
>>92485419

And? Kara being 'mind-raped' is nothing new.
>>
>>92485276
>>92485224
Stay mad Superman fuccbois. What do you think is more interesting to read?
>Darkseid invades
>Superman goes DBZ and can finally let loose
>Batman has an elaborate plan with alliances/failsafes

Batman carries the entire DC license, they funnel their best talent into him and it makes all their other shit worse for it.

And no. I'm not a Batfag, because he IS a mary sue. But he does have good story arcs. I am Suicide was the most recent for example.
>>
>>92485190
>This is an excuse Batfags use to get out of why he hasn't gotten any evil stories.

Batman have tons of evil stories, you fucking casual.
>>
>>92485278
It's because she's sucking the batcock.

They should have offered to suck the batcock.
>>
Anyone know what happened to Sinestro in the story?..
>>
>>92485514

Diana killed him.
>>
File: 1436431443407.jpg (158KB, 537x667px) Image search: [Google]
1436431443407.jpg
158KB, 537x667px
>>92485381
I disagree and don't think anyone is taking it that seriously and we are just taking the piss out of bad writing. No one is trashing the game directly and no one is acting like this is some great sin that it's happening, we are all just getting a good laugh/eye roll going over how none of this makes sense and just seems more like fanfiction the series than a real attempt at storytelling.

I mean it gets a good laugh out of me that no one raised a hand at the idea that Harley is given a free pass as well as access to super sensitive data makes no sense to the narrative.
>>
>>92484969
Not familiar with that.

Because it allows them to keep using Superman without making the whole plot about Bats vs Supes. Of course the problem with evil Superman is that it will always have to end with another Batman vs Superman fight because that's all Injustice was created to do.
>>
>>92485494
>Batman: It's over Super man, the Regime is done!
>Superman: I'll suck your dick!
>Batman: We are going to build a better Regime! Together!
>>
>>92485381
I disagree. Superman is really hard to write. He does have some amazing stories that win over people, they're just fewer and farther in between than Bats.
>>
>>92485471
>But he does have good story arcs. I am Suicide was the most recent for example.

HAHAHAHAHA

I Am Suicide is legitimately one of the worst Batman stories I have ever read and was completely OoC to a ridiculous degree.

I legitimately thought Batman's infiltration plan was having someone disguised as him while he sneaks in the back because his repetitive monologue about REFUSE TO TURN HIM OVER AND I WILL BREAK YOUR BACK....REFUSE TO TURN HIM OVER AND I WILL BREAK YOUR BACK....REFUSE TO TURN HIM OVER AND I WILL BREAK YOUR BACK.

That's not even getting me started on whining about how much of a failure he was to Selena and how his parents would hate him and he literally cuts his wrist with his shaving razor every morning to feel pain.

Tom King's Batman is a fucking joke and he should go back to writing Vision because clearly he cannot write for actual humans.
>>
File: adam_west.jpg (72KB, 478x646px) Image search: [Google]
adam_west.jpg
72KB, 478x646px
>>92485450
That this fiendish felon would stoop to such salacious and sickening solutions is simply shocking!
>>
>>92485471
>>Batman has an elaborate plan with alliances/failsafes
This never happens though you retard. Batman just pulls a Batsuit or a plot device out and wins. He rarely even does detective work anymore.
> I am Suicide
Shit taste. Not surprised you like Bruce being an autistic cutter though, it probably made it easier to self-insert. If you had said I Am Gotham, I am Bane, or Brave and the Mold I might've respected your opinion but you chose Kings worst and edgiest story that was totally pointless and had a plan that made no fucking sense.
>>
>>92485531

When was this. I don't remember the story of the first game much but I don't remember that at all.
>>
>>92485470
Darkseid fucks that mind every time he shows up.
>>
>>92485604
that is a fair assessment. I never read Vision, but I could see how it would cross.
>>
>>92485627
I chose the story that is most popular recently. I forgot /co/ was full of hipster contrarians.
>>
>>92485604

Oh I forgot about Catoman and Batman calling each other "Cat" and "Bat." Despite the fact that Bruce's use of formal names is a part of his character and gives insight into how he views people and that's ignoring how fucking awful monosyllabic pet names sound. But every dialogue box was "Cat, we can't keep doing this!" "But it feels so right, Bat!" "Cat, no!"

God King is so garbage.
>>
>>92485491
Not really. Not anything as retarded and successful as Injustice although Dark Days and Metal might change that.
>>92485602
I don't disagree but people like some really objectively awful stories like Hush. Plus Batman eats up pretty much all the screen time these days. He's the only one who gets video games or cartoons which is what helps most casuals get into characters since comics are a minuscule industry.

Supes is nowhere near as bad as Wondy though, Jesus she is flat out evil in this universe, DC needs to realize that when you smear characters like Wondy to make Bats look good it helps contribute to their failure to get into non Batman characters.
>>
File: ALLMESSEDUP.jpg (52KB, 308x354px) Image search: [Google]
ALLMESSEDUP.jpg
52KB, 308x354px
People bitching about Batwank in a universe where Superman have Wonder Woman craving his dick like a crack-whore, where Superman intimidated the entire Justice League into being his foot-soldiers, where Superman owned the Darkseid and his legion, the Green Lantern Corps, and the entire Olympian gods, where Superman managed to destroy every Batman's plan to take him down, where Superman was only defeated by another Superman... is a bit jarring.
>>
>>92485686
It was popular? Seriously? I thought everyone fucking hated it. Are you sure you didn't mean I Am Bane or the Brave and The Mold? Reviewers shitted on I Am Suicide from what I saw.
>>
>>92485743
Batman still has the supposed moral superiority which is the ultimate battle.

>every Batman's plan to take him down, where Superman was only defeated by another Superman... is a bit jarring.

Bringing another Superman was Batman's plan.
>>
>>92485686

King literally pulls the "Watch out Thanos are Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity War Part 1™ and we won't lose!"

How do you take this seriously.

>>92485756

IGN and Bleedingcool sucked its dick from what I remember. But that's because it's seen as subversive and DEEP when in reality it has the depth of my bathroom sink but comics are as desperate as video games to be taken seriously so OoC poorly written tripe like this is held on a pedestal.
>>
>>92485823

'Cos' every time we touch I get this feeling!
And every time we kiss I swear I can fly!
>>
>>92481544
>everyone focusses on Supes killing the Joker
>noone mentions Supes taking over the world and crippling or killing heroes who stand up to him

Fuck this shit, why does everyone have such a gigaboner for the Joker? It's not the first kill that's the problem, it's the fact that Supes raced down the slippery slope like it was going out of style right afterwards.
>>
>>92485743
It would help if we had non-Batman stuff as an alternative. But all DC has put out is the Arkham and Injustice series, both of which have Batman as the main character. Add in the fact that he's the only one getting stuff like animated movies, video games, cartoons, he's the focus of an upcoming comic book event, he's the main star in the probably awful JL movie where he's going to fight evil mind controlled Superman, and it's not hard to see why people might be burned out. We can't even get a JL Dark movie without him in it. It's just burn out, he's everywhere and in everything.
>>
>>92485823
>>92485851
>Inferior NIN original of Hurt starts to play
>>
>>92485822

If Batman was in Regime Superman's place you'd still cry about batwank.

>Why is Wonder Woman acting like a bitch and craving the bat-cock? Fuck Bruce Timm.
>Seriously? The entire Justice League just decided to follow him like that? Hal's acting like a moron. This is stupid. Fuck batgod. I blame Mark Waid for this retardation.
>Batman can take out fucking everything now? The hell. Every plan Superman came up with failed. This is bullshit. DC hates Superman.
>-Oh, this is priceless. The only way for Batman to go down is for him to be defeat by another Batman. Of course. Even in this they've to wank this awful character. I fucking hate Batman

Yeah, no. It would be the same shit.
>>
>>92485854
Because the writers present killing Joker as the breaking point, even in the game and dialogues nobody talks about the decimated Green Lantern corps and other deaths.

It's always"You shouldn't have killed the Joker!".
>>
>>92485756
It was incredibly popular. Reviews were positive too(from the mainstream).
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (351KB, 1006x1035px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
351KB, 1006x1035px
>>92485514
>>
>>92480877
>He did nothing wrong in the entire sequel
He's superman, going against batman. That's where he went wrong.
>>
>>92485860

>Add in the fact that he's the only one getting stuff like animated movies, video games, cartoons, he's the focus of an upcoming comic book event, he's the main star in the probably awful JL movie where he's going to fight evil mind controlled Superman

What animated movies? Justice League War? Justice League: Throne of Atlantis? Justice League vs. Teen Titans? Teen Titans: The Judas Contract?
What video-games? INJUSTICE 2 where Superman is one of the main characters?
What cartoon? Justice League Action where Superman's the one with most episodes?
What movie? Wonder Woman? Justice League? Movies where Superman heroism inspire all the heroes including Batman?

Come on, man.
>>
>>92485896
>Pretending Batwank doesn't exist.

I wouldn't cry Batwank because that would just be regular Batman if that happened, if Batman led the regime it would probably be presented as heaven by now.
>>
>>92485947
I need to see this. I'm utterly baffled why people liked it. Do people really love the
>BRUCE IS DEAAAAAAAAAADDDDD I AM DARKNESS DEAD PARENTS BATMAN IS THE REAL ME
Shit?
>>
>>92486008
>>Pretending Batwank doesn't exist.
It doesn't. Just a few superags with a hateboner for the character because he's just more popular, and always has been.
>>
>>92485743
so yes it's all garbage then.
>>
>>92486008

>if Batman led the regime it would probably be presented as heaven by now.

No, it wouldn't. Stop being stupid.

BvS had Batman as the movie antagonist and he was 100% wrong in that.
Even in comics Batman is usually portrayed as a paranoid psycho that shouldn't be trusted. Meanwhile Superman's the most important, respect and beloved hero of all. Everyone loves him and trusts him.
>>
>>92484023
He also killed Ego the Living Planet. He literally murdered a planet.
>>
>>92486026
Yes? Google it, I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

Can we talk about how criminally under-utilized Kara is now? I want a Cyborg SuperGirl and Power Girl series :(
>>
>>92486038
hahaha Batman can dodge Darkseid's beams but get his back broken by Bane who he'd beat like the next day.

>Superag

I wouldn't even talk about Superman if this game didn't present him.

>implying I give a shit about character popularity.
>>
>>92486026

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/12/07/batman-12-review-2
>>
File: killer croc.jpg (93KB, 680x780px) Image search: [Google]
killer croc.jpg
93KB, 680x780px
Do you think Killer Croc could be a DLC character? He's a stage transition like Manta and got an entirely new model from the first game instead of just using the arkham asylum one.

Plus, if Killer Croc becomes a character we could always get a King Shark premier skin for him. They both have supers that could be swimming in the water or sewer, and they could share biting and clawing attacks.
>>
>>92486081
>BvS had Batman as the movie antagonist and he was 100% wrong in that.

>taking Bvs seriously

>Even in comics Batman is usually portrayed as a paranoid psycho that shouldn't be trusted. Meanwhile Superman's the most important, respect and beloved hero of all. Everyone loves him and trusts him.

Guess who's always right in the end?
>>
>>92486081
>BvS had Batman as the movie antagonist and he was 100% wrong in that.
>Even in comics Batman is usually portrayed as a paranoid psycho that shouldn't be trusted. Meanwhile Superman's the most important, respect and beloved hero of all. Everyone loves him and trusts him.
All of this is soo so wrong. If batman is depicted as being unbalanced, he's generally also being depicted as being absolutely in the right. No one has given a fuck about superman in the real world for the last 30 years at least.
>>
>>92486138
>>92486143

Superman was 100% right in BvS and died a hero's death thus redeeming and inspiring Batman. Hell, he even inspired Wonder Woman into be a hero again.
>>
>>92486038
>It doesn't. Just a few superags with a hateboner for the character because he's just more popular, and always has been.
Batwank
>>
>>92486000
>INJUSTICE 2 where Superman is one of the main characters?
This game does not do him, Wonder Woman, Damien, or anyone who isn't in Batman's side any favors dude.
>Justice League War
That was awful but I will concede the casual butthurt on YouTube at the Supes vs GL and Bats scene was beautiful. Point to you.
>Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
Point to you I liked this.
>Justice League vs. Teen Titans?
Heard this was awful and focused on Damien a Bat-character. Did Batman get possessed? I never saw it.
>Teen Titans: The Judas Contract?
Pretty good. Fair point.
>Justice League Action where Superman's the one with most episodes?
Aren't they screwing that show over? I'll take your word for it I dropped CN due to how fucking terrible they've gotten.
>Wonder Woman
Dear God I hope this does well, but ok point. Although they do seem to be turning her into Batman's gf in the DCEU.
>Justice League?
We'll see about this one. At the very least Batman is the main character, I don't know how you could say otherwise. It all depends on whether we get another awful BvS fight.

Ok I admit it's not all Batman except for video games. Arkham and Injustice are Batman centered and I don't see how you can say otherwise.

It's too bad WB Montreal is making another fucking Bat game. Unless it's Dick Bats I'm not playing it.
>>
>>92486179
lol I'm going to go ahead and assume you also think it was pure "kino", and was a great take on the characters..
>>
>>92486143
Batman is trump in the movie.
>>
>>92486038
>Just a few superags with a hateboner for the character because he's just more popular, and always has been.
You Batfags always out yourselves. You can't help bitching about Superman any more than Superfags can help bitching about Batman.
>>
>>92486179
>Using Synder's work as an argument.
That's not even Batman, that's some punisher clone.

Guess who is going to be the main character who always wins in the next movie? And who's going to be the wrong one?
>>
>>92486000
Why are you wasting your time? He hates batman. That's it. Other arguments don't matter to him, he doesn't care about the wonder woman movie, or that DC gave chances to fucking red and watchmen movies, he doesn't care about young. Justice or teen titans go, he is. Just mad. Batman is more successful than his favorite character, in his mind wb is to blame for that, if wb gave a chance to the atom or flash they would be as popular as batman!
>>
Batman is a] rich dude, owns a corporation, has state of the art equipment, and he uses this to beat up on street level crime, he doesn’t mess with the industrialists or the super-capitalists, the Murdochs or the Trumps. He really just fuck with the purse snatchers on the corner. Batman is a conservative’s wet dream – fuck Batman.”
>>
>>92486085
>Ego the Living Planet
What. How the fuck do you mix up Mogo with Ego?
>>92486088
I didn't ask you to, i would've asked for links otherwise.

What do you mean, Kara has a television series right now, she's still a good person like her normal counterpart in Injustice universe. She's not doing too bad.
>>
>>92485315
He brought superman a flower for his birthday.
Mongul brought him something better.
>>
>>92486255
>That's not even Batman, that's some punisher clone.
I’d go further. Batman IS the Trump of the DC universe (Trump agrees). You might assume DC’s Trump is Lex Luthor, but Luthor is smart but cracked. Batman started life as the “world’s greatest detective,” but since Frank Miller got his sweaty paws on him, he’s been much more inclined to punch first and ask questions later.

Like Trump, Batman is worth billions and believes, in his heart, that the solution to almost any problem is a combination of strength and money.
>>
>>92486298
Only people who know nothing about the character would say that.

Also stop spamming your autism every thread.
>>
>>92485375
Gotham's Justice system is rather skewed in favor of trying to cure the criminally insane. Plus Batman makes sure cops don't kill him even if there's a "shoot to kill" order floating about.

>>92484760
multiverse ending shows Hal going undercover in the Sinestro Corps.
>>
>>92486323
Fuck off u dumb shit.
>>
>>92486324
Batman has taken an anti-immigrant stance that makes Trump’s Mexico bashing seem moderate – actively agitating for the murder of Kryptonian refugee Kal-El in ‘Batman vs. Superman’.

Batman is a deluded demagogue just like Trump, but luckily, we can put him away when we’re done by closing the comic book or turning off the movie. Trump, the prospective Presidential nominee we deserve but definitely don’t need, is much harder to remove.
>>
>>92486209
>Did Batman get possessed?
No (or at least I don't remember him being possessed).
>>
File: 1395627383180.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1395627383180.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>92486209

>Ok I admit it's not all Batman except for video games. Arkham and Injustice are Batman centered and I don't see how you can say otherwise.

Dude, Injustice 2 only had Batman has the hero because NSR were backed into a corner. If you used your head you'd realize this.

Injustice: Gods Among Us was always about the good Justice League fighting the corrupted Justice League, with the final showdown being good Superman vs corrupted Superman. BUUUT... they couldn't repeat the same plot for the second game. They also couldn't have Supergirl as the main hero in this game because the fans bitched about Cassie Cage being the main hero in MKX. They don't wanted to end up with the same problem of fans complaining about Supergirl stealing the show.

So that's why this game had to be about good Batman vs corrupted Superman, and even then you had tons of great moments where corrupted Superman was shown as a hero and you even had then going out of their way to show corrupted Wonder Woman as the character who corrupted Superman to make corrupted Superman more sympathetic.

But hey, let's ignore reason and complain about batwank.
>>
>>92486355
Aesthetically, Batman is also Trump-like, inclined towards showing off (his logo projected onto the Gotham skyline), using a silly voice and opting for a ludicrous disguise (a cowl versus the worst wig in political history).
>>
>>92486085
So did Starlord
>>
>>92486359
http://www.themalcontent.rocks/here-is-some-content/trump-vs-superman/

>Literally copypasting

What a useless faggot.
>>
>>92486255

You mean the JL movie where every fucking character on the team were influenced to be hero because of Superman and where Superman will show up in the end to save the day? That movie?
>>
Who suffered from character assassination more, Supes or Wonder Woman?
>>
>>92486392
And your mom is like Darkseid.
>>
>>92486274
>wb gave a chance to the atom or flash they would be as popular as batman!
This correct though. Do you think it's just a coincidence Flash comic sales have risen so much while The Flash show is airing? If WB/DC gave other characters a chance they can sell as well as Batman. Do you remember when Morrison Bats was at 40k while Johns GL was at 70k? Batman being as popular as he is right now is due to the massive push he's gotten across all media.
>>
>>92486407
>You mean the JL movie where every fucking character on the team were influenced to be hero because of Superman
Hilarious way to spell batman. Also supes isn't coming back until the last 15 minutes of justice league.
>>92486422
Wonder woman. Superfags are used to him being portrayed as a brute moron corrupted by power by now.
>>
He's saying that occasionally, or frequently, whatever you prefer, Batman does go up against industrialist, but he never tackles the root of the problem. People who run sweatshops who smuggle and employ immigrants for sub minimum wage for long hours, or Media moguls that run sensationalist stories to manipulate people, or law makers that benefit from all the evil activities under the unjust laws.
Gotham never became better because of Batman.
>>
>>92486422
Wonder Woman. Superman has an excuse for why he flipped out. Regime Wonder Woman is so bad, Taylor just wrote her as Lady Macbeth after he read the first game's script.
>>
>>92486407
Who gives a shit about Superman?

Superman being presented as right doesn't change the fact that he has mary sue powers in every appearance.
>>
>>92486422

WW, definitely. She was thrown under the bus to make Superman look sympathetic.
>>
>>92486218
To be fair, he's more like the average trumpfag. Not the average Trump voter but the average trumpfag lurking on /pol/. Batman is a bitter manchild mopping on his parents's basement, longing for the good old days while looking at his monitors and blaming all his life failures to the illegal aliens. Luthor is closer to Trump for his capacity to manipulate others and get what he wants even when logic dictaminate it shouldn't happen (meme candidate). He goes to jail because he's the villain but it can't be helped and besides, he killed the Superman and brought Darkside to Earth so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>92486482
>Who gives a shit about Superman?
Literally no one, which explains his depiction in the movies.
>>
>>92486422
WW since she's an 180 degrees from where she's supposed to be
it's hilarious how the comics tried to make her the slightest bit reasonable when the game itself made her go full DKRA
>>
>>92486457

>Hilarious way to spell batman.

Nah, Snyder have already said that in the JL movie all the characters were influenced by Superman to be heroes. Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, Cyborg...
>>
>>92486368
>fans bitched about Cassie Cage being the main hero in MKX.
Why?
>>
>>92486482
People fucking love him for that for some reason.
>>
>>92486512
No I mean that his moral stance doesn't change that Batman has Mary sue powers.
>>
>>92486526
*DKSA fuck my brain
>>
>>92486482
>Who gives a shit about Superman?
Batman pls.we now you fucks the joker.
>>
>>92486553
Those people aren't true Superman fans.
>>
>>92486532
Just like originally, he was responsible for everyone in suicide squad being in prison. It doesn't matter what synder says, when what he depicts is something entirely different. I still find it extremely hilarious that he had less lines in his own movie than fucking spider-man did in civil war.
>>
>>92486368
>Dude, Injustice 2 only had Batman has the hero because NSR were backed into a corner. If you used your head you'd realize this.
I do realize it. I don't have to like it though.
>you even had then going out of their way to show corrupted Wonder Woman as the character who corrupted Superman to make corrupted Superman more sympathetic
I like Supes but that doesn't mean I wanted WW thrown under the bus for him.

I don't like Injustice's STORY (Game is a ton of fun though) because it feels self repeating and dumb. We're now trapped in an endless loop of Bats and Supes kicking each other's ass over the retarded no kill rule. It's just fucking dumb. We all know they aren't leaving Supes out of I3 but what's the plot going to be? Another Big Bad shows up, Bats and Supes take him out, then beat each other up again? That shit has been done twice now, the first game was all about it, and I2 had to deal with it again. So are we going to have ANOTHER repeat in I3?
>>
>>92486578
His character is boring as all fuck.
>>
>>92486553
You know I'm talking about Batman by mary sue, right?

>>92486551
>Gets beaten up Sub-Zero
>skills that are nothing out of ordinary in the Mkverse
>>
>>92486578
Superman's peak of popularity was during his Mary Sue era. When he tried to be relevant and solve problems by not punching, people got bored
>>
>>92486583

The movie showed the Flash also apprehending Boomer.

And Spider-Man having more lines in Civil War means nothing. Every MCU character quips like a motherfucker.
>>
>>92486422
WW. As bad as Superman got butchered he has a really understandable reason for being an asshole. Diana is just a cunt who pushed Clark to go full God-Emperor.
>>
>>92486468
-best line.
>>
>>92486482
>mary sue powers
This is bait. Especially considering how people unironically use the preptime meme.
>>
>>92486482
This post is cancer
>>
>>92486607
>His character is boring as all fuck.
The word butthurt springs to mind.
>>
>>92486638
>The movie showed the Flash also apprehending Boomer.
Which is why I said "originally". The flash cameo was reshot to add him and change it so boomer wasn't caught by batman as well. It shows where they're mindset is for these movies
>>
>>92486662
I meant Batman
>>
>>92486255
You have never touched a punisher comic if you think batman in that movie is like the punisher. You are autistic and have been proven wrong all the times you make the same stupid argument
>>
>>92486608
>You know I'm talking about Batman by mary sue, right?
You know thats literally why batman gets so much love, right?
>>
>>92486678

So you're complaining about something that didn't happened. What a fag.
>>
>>92486512
>>92486553
>Batfags in charge of reading comprehension
He's talking about Batman you dumbfucks. Christ Batfags are retarded.
>>
>>92486691
It's a comparison you dolt. And yes, I don't read Punisher.
>>
Fuck supercuck!
>>
File: Injustice.jpg (200KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice.jpg
200KB, 1080x675px
>>92480877
Seriously though, where are the traditional costumes? Even the first game at least had the New 52 looks.
>>
>>92486623
Well that explains Batman's current popularity. He's the self insert now
>>
>>92486725
Hows Junior High?
>>
>>92486608

>Batman
>mary sue
>in every comic he appeared since Rebirth he's shown to be wrong about something, getting his ass handed to him or being screamed at for being an asshole
>even in the highest selling cross-over the company published Batman did nothing but get his ass handed to him with Flash being more the hero of the story

Goddamn, man. These butthurt superfags are hilarious.
>>
>>92486725
>Vs the alien
Did Lex commission this?

Kek this is so hilariously edgy down to the retarded way Batman holds the Kryptonite blades.
>>
>>92486776
lol I know right?

FUCK SUPERMAN!!!
>>
>>92486776
>If you don't like Batman you must like Superman.

Did you even read the previous post?
>>
>>92486801
>>92486776
>>92486776
>>92486776
>>92486725
same ip Batman is that you ?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>92485743
No you misunderstand. When writers wank Superman it's not actual wank like it is with Batman. Only Batman can be wanked. Batwank is the only real wank. Check your privileges, anon.
>>
>>92486776
And this changes the fact that casuals talk about Batman's appeal being how he's a human and any human can be Batman how?
>>
File: 00.jpg (302KB, 930x750px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
302KB, 930x750px
>>92486824

Yeah, when Superman is portrayed as the world most powerful, important, popular, respected and beloved, who have all the heroes inspired by him and all the heroines wanting to fuck him, that's just Superman being Superman.
>>
>>92486776
Do you think everyone who doesn't like Bats is a Superfag? Could it be maybe some people don't like him for different reasons outside of your imagined persecution complex?
>>
>>92486824
>People who like Batman are often Trumpsupporters and tumblr/reddit fucks

Gee no wonder why

>inb4 he must like Superman
>>
>>92486904

The whole thread are superfans complaining about batwank and Superman being a DINDDU.
>>
>>92486903
>and all the heroines wanting to fuck him,
Dude Bats has a rebound chick list a mile long. Diana, BC, Huntress, Vixen, and a ton of others all want his cock. Supes only gets with Diana in bad Elseworlds where Lois dies.
>>
File: man of steel laugh.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
man of steel laugh.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>92486910
>People who like Batman are often Trumpsupporters and tumblr/reddit fucks

Holy shit you ain't even trying anymore.
>>
>>92486954
>Injustice supes is the same as regular supes.
>>
>>92486954
I see a ton of low effort bait on both sides, and plenty of people, even Superfags, saying Diana got it worse.
>>
>>92486962
Which one are you?
>>
>>92486954
>The whole thread are superfans complaining
No. It's a thread of people who actually read this horseshit getting sick and tired of batman being the sole good person that must defend everything against the wicked evil god king of superman.
>>
File: batsplit.jpg (235KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
batsplit.jpg
235KB, 800x446px
Donald Trump says he's Batman.
>>
>>92486960
>. Diana
Only in the cartoon
>BC
Only in a universe with without Ollie and Miller made Batman a premature cummer
>Huntress, Vixen,
Fucking when? Most of Batman's romantic women that are not Selina and Talia are literally whos.
>>
>>92487033
DUmb autistic fuck
>>
>>92487005
Adding to this a ton of other characters got thrown under the bus along with Supes, and Kara who should've been the main character, was a total sideshow to yet another Clark/Bruce cockfight.
>>
>>92487033
HAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>92487042
>Only in the cartoon
Nah comics too. Remember Blackest Night? Remember Forever Evil?
>>
>>92487073
Never heard of them. Did they make cartoon movies out of them?
>>
File: 1469476374601.jpg (498KB, 1024x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1469476374601.jpg
498KB, 1024x1582px
>>92486960

>Dude Bats has a rebound chick list a mile long. Diana, BC, Huntress, Vixen, and a ton of others all want his cock. Supes only gets with Diana in bad Elseworlds where Lois dies.

The fuck kinda reality you live in?

During the 90's every female heroine in the Justice League wanted to fuck Superman. Wonder Woman, Maxima, Ice, Fire, Doctor Light, Crimson Fox, Vixen. Every-single-one. One of the big plot points was the love triangle between Guy Gardner, Tora and Superman, since Guy liked Tora, but she only had eyes for Superman.

Likewise, Black Canary, Huntress and Vixen never had any romantic interest for Batman. Specially Huntress, since that would be gross thanks to the original version of the character being his daughter in a previous continuity. Wonder Woman as well was madly in love for Superman from the start of the 80's reboot up to the early 2000's, this even after Superman had gotten married to Lois. Her thing for Batman happened thanks to the cartoons popularity and was very brief and only in Kelly's JLA run.

Go check if you think i'm lying.
>>
File: IMG_2529.jpg (248KB, 1059x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2529.jpg
248KB, 1059x349px
>>92480877
>It's an Injustice released and we get another round of autists arguing over Boon's edgy retarded universe where everyone is an asshole.
The only real complaint is how easily forgiven Harley is. She is literally the worst character ever.
>>
>>92486677
You are just adorable.
>>
>>92487005

In most stories where Superman goes evil Batman is inconsequential. In the first game it was another version of Superman that defeated Regime Superman, not Batman. Stop with the bullshit.
>>
>>92487073
>Remember Blackest Night?
okay I'll give you that .
Remember Forever Evil?
That thing with Batman being able to connect with Diana that went nowhere? Nah.
>>
>>92487156
>In the first game it was another version of Superman that defeated Regime Superman, not Batman.
And who called him in, stupid.
>>
>>92487103
>During the 90's
We're not in the 90s anymore my man. No one is saying people never self inserted as Supes. Bryne sure as fuck did. But now Batman is the one people insert as, Batman is the one who gets shipped with WW, Batman is the leader and face of the JL.

I don't mind because Flash, Batman, and Superman are my favorites and they all have been treated pretty decently over the years.
>>
>>92487177

So Lex Luthor was the hero in Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths since he called the JL to defeat the Crime Syndicate?
>>
>>92487161
Lots of things went nowhere but Johns definitely has Bruce and Diana in love with one another. Clark and Diana were supposed to break up remember.
>>
Remember when Batman vs Superman was dying down on /co/ and the love between them here was starting to grow bigger than ever? All it took was one shitty game with a shitty story to ruin everything. Now you have butthurt Supesfags and Batfags eating each other and spamming dumb threads. I want the love back.
>>
>>92487196

>But now Batman is the one people insert as, Batman is the one who gets shipped with WW, Batman is the leader and face of the JL.

Dude, check reality again because you must be living in the Bizarro Universe. The New 52 paired Wonder Woman with Superman and because of the new status quo Superman and Wonder Woman were shown as a couple in fucking everything: the DTV animated movies, the Lego games, the DTV Lego movies, the new high-selling Miller's continuation to DKR, the Digital First Beyond series meant to continue the DCAU stories, the Injustice games, the new Justice League Action cartoon.

Equally Superman is shown as the face of the Justice League in everything with most of the big cross-overs involving him.
>>
>>92487266
It can't because supefags are eternally butthurt
>>
>>92487365
This just shows that the opposite is also true.
>>
>>92487285
>Equally Superman is shown as the face of the Justice League
Not in the upcoming movie. Granted it will probably be shit but then so was the New 52 for Supes/Wondy (after Azz anyway)
>>
>>92487489

I disagree. Superman is the most important character in the DCEU. I'm not saying that the producers and directors handled the character well, but that's the intent. Everything revolves around Superman. Or Lois. Maybe Lois is most important character in the DCEU.
>>
File: 1493152144004.png (344KB, 340x523px) Image search: [Google]
1493152144004.png
344KB, 340x523px
>>92486725
>vs the alien
ayyy
>>
File: 1460665572812.jpg (3MB, 1728x5324px) Image search: [Google]
1460665572812.jpg
3MB, 1728x5324px
>>92480877
Friendly reminder injustice verse is all Wonder Woman's fault.

Supes did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1476473309967.png (585KB, 2000x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1476473309967.png
585KB, 2000x1519px
>>92481605
>You now realize there are people in injustice serving longer prison sentences for smoking weed than Harley nuking a city.
>>
>>92480877
The only wrong thing, is the whole criminal containment system. Its retarded to hold obvious villians in prisons and asylums. No need to kill, just make them rot alive.
>>
>>92485514
The guardians had him locked up. Check out hals ending in battle simulator
>>
>>92485896
If Superman and Batman swap places in Injustice, Superman would be on the morally good side and Batman would basically be President Luthor with legions of metahuman underlings.
>>
Off topic but figured this was a good place to ask. Does DC comic issues come with free digital versions of the same issue?
>>
File: shinyarmoursuperman.png (438KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
shinyarmoursuperman.png
438KB, 800x450px
Superman should have simply been sent into exile to live with Kryptonians under a red sun in far away star system.

Sure there is a risk that he could return, but i don't think it would happen anytime soon, he'd probably start a new life if he could relate to his own people instead of towering down on humanity like a god.
>>
>>92480877
Supes Ending > Retard (Bats) Ending
>>
File: 1400016062915.jpg (162KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
1400016062915.jpg
162KB, 500x747px
>>92489070
>Kryptonians
>his own people
>>
>>92486725
This is exactly how the fight would go.

Fucking space immigrant needs to leave our planet.
>>
File: thetippingismeh.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thetippingismeh.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>92489318
then uh....phantom zone it is?
>>
>>92489061
Only the monthly/3.99 comics.
>>
>>92482096
Then the retard goes "baby?" When she learns Lois was pregnant.

Meanwhile that nuke just evaporated millions of pregnant women and newborns.

Harley can go fuck a HIV infected barbed pole.
>>
>>92489583
>inb4 batfags with le 1 death is a tragedy 1 mil is a statistic
>>
>>92486341
Batman should stick to fighting the mob instead of trying to police the police.
>>
File: IMG_3112.jpg (62KB, 540x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3112.jpg
62KB, 540x456px
>>92489583
>Harley then tries to call out Diana for killing people to impress Superman

Diana's a cunt for starting the regime but at least the people she killed were mostly villains and genuinely thought she was doing the right thing.

Harley obviously filled graveyards of innocents for laughs and for Joker senpai to notice her.
>>
>>92486341
>Gotham's Justice system is rather skewed in favor of trying to cure the criminally insane
How is this even possible? I Gotham of all cities.
>>
>>92480877
>Bruce put Harley in charge of Brother Eye

The fuck is wrong with him? Does he not realize she's fucking crazy?
>>
>>92480877
He beat Green Arrow to death, fried Billy's brain through his eyes, killed a huge portion of the Green Lantern corps including an entire planet, murdered civilians who were protesting him, threatened to destroy Atlantis if Aquaman didn't comply to his wishes, killed Ragman, made Sinestro his right hand man....

but yeah other than that he did nothing wrong xD
>>
>>92482292
This earth is fucked, everyone is evil, delusional, an asshole or all three. Even the few normal characters like Plastic Man are in hiding.

Injustice 3 should go back to the normal earth with the normal Justice League doing normal things.
>>
>>92489839
She said she's sorry, what more do you want?
>>
>>92489377
I thought you were dead Lex
>>
File: 86798696960.png (101KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
86798696960.png
101KB, 500x499px
>>92489855
okay but no one got mugged anymore so checkmate
>>
>>92489786
>Harley calls out Diana
>No one calls out Harley
I'm getting real tired of this meme. Does anyone even remember that this is partially her fault? Also I'm mad as fuck Boon got rid of Harley indirectly killing Dick with the Arkham riot.
>>
>>92489855
>killed a huge portion of the Green Lantern corps including an entire planet

I never really faulted him for this. A bunch of space cops decide to come to your planet and tell you how things are gonna be ran from now on.

Yeah real fucking likely. If that happened to us right now in May of 2017 we'd shoot the fuck out of em too.
>>
>>92480877
So what do we think I3 will be about? Another round of Bats and Supes fighting? The good universe? Supes ending as canon and Brainiac Supes vs Darkseid?

I honestly would be hyped as fuck for the last one.
>>
>>92489958
You don't fault him for murdering a peace keeping corps? No wonder you think he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>92489927

Harley is one of DC's biggest cash cows and all the landwhales squee over their feminist icon while wearing their Hot Topic gear. Of course Harley can do no wrong.
>>
>>92489958
Not to mention the Guardians are basically Regime Supes except for Ganthet. Cunts let Krypton die because they thought it was too dangerous to save them.
>>
>>92482040
It's not about who died, it's about crossing the line from hero to godhood.
>>
>>92489983

Self appointed peace keeping corps who also decided for Earth what their path should be.
>>
>>92490018
Superman was working with Sinestro, that's universally unacceptable no matter what way you want to look at it.

It's like saying the US shouldn't have intervened in nazi German cause the Germans had decided what their path should be.
>>
>>92489839
Green Arrow: I know I'm the new guy, but you really trust Harleen?
Bruce: She's a different person since the Joker died. Mostly.

In other words, Harley sucks a mean cock.
>>
>>92490047

Batman was working with Harley

??????
>>
>>92490059
>She's a different person since the Joker died. Mostly
Fucking how? All she did was take her slave mentality towards the Joker and transfer it onto Batman.

REEEEEEEEEE PUT HER IN JAIL BRUCE
>>
>>92486903
Isn't that technically his cousin?

>last panel is basically "No way fag."
>>
>>92490047

The Guardians have given Sinestro a ring multiple fucking times. Even AFTER he's founded the Sinestro Corps. New 52 started with Sinestro as the GL replacing Hal.
>>
>>92490098
Sinestro is a bigger threat than Harley.
>>
>>92487808
>Batman is going to change the world (Zack Snyder)
>I want Batman to be the leader of the league because with Superman will be too easy (Zack Snyder)
I actually like the DCEU, at least way more than the MCU, but it's delusional to say Superman is the center. Hell, not even the people working on the industry like Superman. George Miller was offered the chance to make the Superman sequel but he refused because Superman is lame and not kwel and badass like Batman
>>
>>92490099

If you read the comics it's even more pathetic. She gets attached to Green Arrow because he's hot. Then she forms her own resistance. Then Joker comes back and she goes gaga for him again immediately.

>>92490130

Sinestro never nuked a city on Earth. Hal and Harley have.
>>
>>92490101
Yep. Alternative Earth cousin.
>>
>>92489927
>Also I'm mad as fuck Boon got rid of Harley indirectly killing Dick with the Arkham riot.

How did Dick die then? It sounds like Damian killed him in rage and is glad about it rather than being an accident.
>I'm your only son, old man.
In the comics, Dick as Deadman forgave Damian for the accident and gave the mantle of Nightwing to him.
>>
>>92490151
Sinestro is a mass murderer, and I'm explaining to you why the GL corps got involved. But you pretty much brushed that all aside for "muh freedoms" cause you think Superman was justified in murdering a whole bunch of them.

Oh yeah he also killed Black Canary on live TV.
>>
>>92490151
It boggles my mind that Bruce is letting her off the hook for NUKING A CITY. Clark would be totally justified in killing her, Harley is a fucking mass murderer, and Bruce doesn't even bother to try to get justice for all the people she killed.
>>
>>92490180
According to the intros, the comics way of Dick dying is still canon. Damian even says Dick forgave him but Bruce refuses to acknowledge Damian as his son.
>>
File: Damian's Regret.png (349KB, 694x396px) Image search: [Google]
Damian's Regret.png
349KB, 694x396px
>>92490180
In one of the intros, Damian still claims it was an accident and the Nightwing-esque shaders are named "Damian's Regret".

>In the comics, Dick as Deadman forgave Damian for the accident and gave the mantle of Nightwing to him.
I never read Year 5 in full (or most of the years in full) but I thought it was Superman who convinced him to take up the mantle, and Dick could only watch.
>>
>>92490180
Who knows? They basically threw out the comics. In the comics Supes isn't closing down Arkham to execute everyone, he just wants to move them to a more secure prison because Arkham is a fucking joke.
>>92490192
It's funny that the same /co/ that loves SpOck hates Regime Supes when they're basically the same character.
>>
So did this game.just retcon years 1-5 or something
>>
>>92490296
The comics are what retconned the game.
>>
>>92490277
>It's funny that the same /co/ that loves SpOck hates Regime Supes when they're basically the same character.
Well, SpOck is Otto/Peter brainwashed to believe he's Otto while Emperor Superman is Superman going crazy and becoming a dictator.

>>92490296
Outside of Arkham & Starfire's fate, not really.
>>
>>92490192
>Sinestro is a mass murderer

So is the Joker and Harley. They never got involved there. You're trying to justify the GLC which has long been run by the most corrupt group of people in the fucking galaxy. It doesn't wash senpai. And a sovereign peoples have the right to fight back against self imposed cops.
>>
>>92490296
It's "canon" except when it isn't. You need the comics to understand how the hell BC and GA are there but other stuff got retconned.
>>
People need to stop defending injustice supes considering he was willing to fucking destroy Gotham and metropolis just to show people whose in charge
>>
>>92480877
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!
>>
>>92490341
Because Superman and Sinestro are much larger threats then harley and joker so the GLC are gonna deal with people who can be threats beyond earth
>>
>>92482781
If Superman's is the canon ending (I hope), he will probably make Hal submit to his rage abut Coast City dying and get a red ring
>>
>>92490510

And the GLC are a threat beyond Earth as well. Superman dealt with that threat.

You have to recognize in Superman's point of view the GLC represented a destabilization of peace by a foreign invader threatening to undo all the work he had done.
>>
>>92481544

>Selena

Really?
>>
>>92484687
Where did he go after fighting WW? He literally disappeared
>>
>>92484781
They're invulnerable
>>
>>92481544
"Bruce was a mistake" - Thomas Wayne
>>
>>92490591
I am not the guy you are arguing with anyway I just explained why they wouldnt care about joker and harley.
>>
>>92490258
He took the mantle on his own, but eventually Nightwing as Deadman gave him a blue suit as a gift.
>>
>>92490847
>Nightwing gives him a blue suit
>Continues using the red suit
Why?
>>
>>92482816
The game plays it fast and loose with the comic stuff, incorporating what they like and leaving out shit they don't. Going by the dialogue in reference to the nuke Harley's contribution to the whole thing was pretty much just being there as far as the game is concerned.
>>
>>92490341
So superman is justified in working with another mass murderer is what you're saying.

Great way to honor Lois' memory
>>
>>92486776
>the highest selling cross-over the company published
Highest-selling? Already?
>>
Does /co/ have a guild yet?
>>
>>92484068
A lot of them match with the Batman ending as well.

>>92483695
The problem with that ending is that you can't really go anywhere with it. Superman and his Regime were already stupid overpowered in the first game when he was in power but at the end of this he would be completely unbeatable. He can't be stopped and the only way for it to be canon is if in the next game they just go full multiverse (which has been hinted at a bit in endings) or if they just stop following this universe entirely which is very unlikely because the Injustice brand does really well.

Batman's ending allows for an easy sequel where they can just bring in more new threats and heroes without having to do yet another toppling of Superman's Regime story but with even stupider odds.
>>
>>92490877
Guilt?
>>
>>92484292
Fucking this. Injustice Bats doesn't want to keep going on like this but Superman and friends just keep stomping their fucking heels in the ground and refuse to stop being murderous assholes. In spite over everything they've done I have no doubt this Bruce would forgive them if they just fucking repented for what they've done and stopped their idiotic and unreasonable crusade.
>>
File: Clark Blows a Ghost.gif (106KB, 255x155px) Image search: [Google]
Clark Blows a Ghost.gif
106KB, 255x155px
>WAAAAAAH WHY IS BATMAN NEVER THE BAD GUY!

Because it would be fucking stupid and he would get his shit pushed in in a second. Superman being evil works because if it happens it is a huge fucking problem that everyone has to deal with. Batman at best would be able to enact an initial takeover plan before dozens of powerful heroes come down on his punk ass. The only way for a story like that to work would be if they went full Batgod with the prep time nonsense with him having contingency plans for literally every eventuality and that shit would piss you fags off even more than Superman being bad.
>>
>>92485315
Because he has to have something to enjoy while being a third wheel with his adopted son that's less cooler than his first.
>>
>>92490939

Superman moved past petty shit like honor and muh memory. He flat out says if Jor El had more Zodd in him Krypton might have survived.

You have to realize Regime Supes is a pragmatist where Batman is the idealist
>>
>>92485278
>just like Batman TAS
>>Penguin tries to reform
>>Batman: "Fuck you, it's a scam! I'm watching you asshole"
>>Riddler tries to reform
>>Batman: "Oh please you'll always be garbage, I can see through you"

Oswald was going to kill the girl he was about to propose to and her friend after taking a bunch of money from them because he found out she was only dating him for the attention

Riddler was committing robberies for quick cash to run his business and managed to trick everyone into thinking he reformed but was still obsessed with beating Batman and killing him
>>
>>92486114
He could be the big silhouette from the DLC trailer, but it seems like kind of a waste.
>>
>>92483595
Everyone got blown the fuck up save for Raven and Cyborg. Cyborg mentions that he lost all of his bros when shit went down. Then Nightwing goes and slips on a rock or something so he's officially just down to Raven and those two were never really close. I don't blame Cyborg for hooking up with Superman.
>>
>>92491288
They could just give him something like the Hellbat suit but with no downsides.
>>
>>92486368
>They also couldn't have Supergirl as the main hero in this game because the fans bitched about Cassie Cage being the main hero in MKX

The "next generation" got pushed way too fucking hard in MKX. I've come to the realization that Mortal Kombat storylines are alot like wrestling. You can't have unestablished newcomers show up and start taking down big names without build up as fans will get upset. Hell, Kotal Kahn was supposed to be billed as the big bad and he fucking jobs in Chapter 3/4 to the gay dude with the bow. How can you take him as a threat for the rest of the story past that point? Questionable decisions like that is what led to people shitting all over MKX's story.
>>
>>92486586
>I like Supes but that doesn't mean I wanted WW thrown under the bus for him.
To have a compelling/interesting storyline the cost is always having Diana be the fucking unlikable villain. She'll always be the scapegoat. Her perspective in this game is more suited for anti-heroes or "sometimes-villains" like Black Adam. But whenever she appears in a story with Superman she has to be written as the bigger cunt. It's like an unwritten rule. Diana's character will *always* suffer.
>>
>>92491288
Nah I'd enjoy it. I love Owlman and Lex Luthor. Ironically Batfags would hate it.
>>
>>92491078
>where they can just bring in more new threats and heroes without having to do yet another toppling of Superman's Regime story but with even stupider odds.
Can they bring in Good Supes and leave Evil Supes in the PZ? If I3 ends on another BvS fight I'm going to die inside.

I'll take Calvin Ellis if need be he was in GA's arcade ending.
>>
>>92491288
Evil Batman not being a big deal lose weight when Batman can singlehandley defeat the Justice League because muh preptime. Batman is the hero because he's popular, the same reason why he can defeat the Justice League by himself. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
Guys! What if-hear me out-what if BOTH endings are canon?
Injustice 3 is about the forces of SuperBrainiac invading the parallel earth where Batman beat dictator Superman and sent him to the Phantom Zone. That Superman sees what he could have become had he won in Injustice 2 and finally redeems himself.
>>
>>92491779
>>92491288

Id enjoy it if it was well written or each robin takes up the mantle as the previous Batman gets rekt to maintain the presence of an evil Batman.
Instead we're going to have a complete dumbass writing it so that we get moments like a lead lined subway system that totally stays hidden from Superman that Superman would be able to notice from orbit.
>>
>>92480877
Batman with obedience disks really nice to see. Fucking cunt
>>
>>92480877
did Superman get depowered with gold kryptonite when he was sent to the phantom zone in the bat ending?
>>
File: Every_person_is_a_star_0.jpg (492KB, 1058x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Every_person_is_a_star_0.jpg
492KB, 1058x1599px
>>92485131
>I have never read a Superman comic in my life: the post
>>92485471
>I Am Suicide is a good example
Wew, what shit taste. King's wotk is typically good, but his Batman went off the rails after the first arc.
>>
>>92491964
That sounds fucking rad desu senpai. I hope to god Netherrealm sees this, because that would be a top tier sequel.
>>
File: wat.png (927KB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
927KB, 1223x880px
>>92480877
Why do they go through the entire story of the second game acting like Batman beat Superman and put an end to the Regime when all Batman did was get in the way of the heroes of the other dimension and their successful plan to bring in Superman to beat Superman?
>>
>>92492349
I see a lot of people saying that but I didn't see that. Bruce just sucks all the sunlight out of Clark before tossing him into PZ. Also if Regime Supes is permanently depowered what's the fucking point of putting him in the PZ? Throw him in normal prison and give him a therapist.
>>92492467
Take a guess.
>>
>>92485743

Batman beat the shit out of Superman once though, and he could have ended it there, but he didn't
>>
>>92485743
It was over the top but at least conceivable as something that could happen in the hands of some idiot writer.
Superman defeating Batman's plans every time is also a perfectly normal thing. Batman has been attempting to defeat Superman for decades on end while Superman just stands there asking Batman to stop being a dick. Trying to imply it's Superwanking is a bit ridiculous.
Superman also didn't intimidate the entire justice league, he got them to willingly follow him because he had the moral high ground on account of being fucking superman and the joker having just murdered millions of people in nuclear hellfire while laughing about it. Batman literally kept on forcing more and more extreme measures to take place with his terroristic insurgency.
That is not to say that Superman winning against several of those threats was not stupid. It's just that such a thing is a side effect of the game plot making it impossible for Superman to actually be defeated for meta reasons so it becomes more about seeing how Batman fucks up this attempt.
>>92490101
Alternative Earth cousin that had been raised by her Earth's Superman as a baby which makes him a father figure to her.
>>
Is leveling up the only way to get source crystals?
>>
File: 1416001567568.jpg (69KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1416001567568.jpg
69KB, 500x738px
>>92480877
>no one raised a stink about Billy in the entirety of Injustice 2

Still upset
>>
>>92494146
They barely acknowledge a lot of things. Hell, as far as I remember there's only one off-handed mention of other dimensions.
>>
>>92491964
Or the next MK Vs DC uses one ending and Injustice 3 uses the other.
>>
>>92494198
Green arrow hes from that other world and says something like "yeah a world away" that was about the only reference i noticed
>>
>>92484687
>I would give a shit about your conflict, but to me, you've been dead for centuries.
>>
>>92484023
Something I never really got, why did billy try to revert to his kid form, was it just to call down the lightning or to show superman that he was about to kill a kid?
>>
So of all the arcade mode endings Wonder Woman's just boggles the mind.

>WW with her full regime boner takes power
>Show that they all of a sudden have courts and trials instead of the dictatorship from IJ1
>But she also wants to go to war with themyscira because they were against her original tyranny
>>
>>92481544
Superheroes do not have a license to kill. They are not cops.
>>
>>92494457
>They are not cops.
So why are they taking justice into their own hands?
>>
>>92494457
You're right they're not. So they also have no authority to enforce the law or whatever the fuck Batman does.
>>
>>92484897
>>92484987
>>92485050
Quality posts
>>
>>92494392
I'm pretty sure it was the latter. I mean, who would expect him to murder a little boy?
>>
>>92494471
It's a compromise. Superman, for all intents and purposes, was a just a good Samaritan. He helped where he could, worked with the cops and did more than just fighting crime. In response to his goodwill, he was basically given deputy privileges, so he's allowed to assist the police and works alongside the government to keep the world safe. But that does not mean he's allowed to kill. Superman is too powerful to kill anyone, even the Joker. The slightest smear, the tiniest bit of distrust could end up getting blown up way out of proportion. Superman, out of all superheroes, needs to keep up a squeaky-clean image the most. He's walking a very fine line between a friendly, good samaritan and a walking talking weapon of mass destruction. On top of that, Superman is the face of the Justice League, the one that everyone else looks towards for inspiration and hope. So he needs to set an example for his fellow JL members, as well as make sure that no one has reason to think the JL is overstepping their bounds.

Batman, of course, is a vigilante, but his presence turned out to be necessary for Gotham. His actions helped clean up the GCPD and he works closely with them. However, if he kills anyone, that working relationship is effectively ground to dust. The entire reason Batman's actions are accepted is because he adheres to certain strict rules. Breaking those rules means losing the police's trust and they'll be forced to treat him as a dangerous vigilante who needs to be either locked up or put down. They'd be forced to treat him like the Punisher.
>>
>>92494495
To be fair to Batman, it's Gotham we're talking about. No one is enforcing the law there.
>>
so is anyone actually playing this game

I can't find a single combo on all of 4chan
>>
>>92494598
Not that anon, but jesus fuck. Did you type all that shit up within 5 minute of that anon's post?
>>
>>92494617
I like Deadshot's square-triangle-x(hold), personally.
>>
>The story just boils down to Batwankery
I don't know why I keep believing it won't be so.
>>
yo guy who runs the grey lantern guild, greenzarro here need accepting.
>>
>>92491078
No, he's not. This Dark Superman is undoubtfully more powerful than before, but he's not unbeatable.

The previous game and the prequel comics, with all tries of Batman to stop him failing, clearly proved one thing about Superman: Only HE can defeat himself. So, "Injustice 3" would be a war between this Superman's Regime and the heroes from the main Earth who defeated them the first time. It could be lame solution, but the only way to stop this Superman would be time traveling and save Lois and Metropolis. So, Regime Superman would tore between avoid the tragedy of his life or lost his empire.

Best solution: They save Regime Superman's family and everything is restored. But there must be always twist in these stories, and I have two. One, Batman is the one who goes insane in the new timeline, realizing how horribly things would have gone if the Joker keeps doing his stuff. And two, Regime Superman is actually not erased from existance, because with Brainiac's tech, he created a way to exist outside of time.
>>
>>92495223
Nah. The main problem is Bruce just refuses to kill Clark. You can beat him down and lock him in a cage, you can send him off to the Phantom Zone. But that won't change the fact that he exists.
>>
>>92495168
so /co/ does got a guild?
>>
>>92495304
yeah, grey lantern corps nearly full though.
>>
Can we get a Premier Skin of a non-evil punching bag Superman? All his lines are about fear and control and all his intros involve handcuffs and shit, I want to play as muh Superman.
>>
>>92495329
whats the guild id?
>>
>>92495329
>>92495447
never mind I believe i found it ID X2NPK?
>>
>>92494437
It was a show trial
>>
>>92485882
what the fuck is happening in this page, how is Batman at all beating like four dozen dudes in an incredibly confined space?
>>
>>92495575
Batwank
>>
File: IMG_6098.jpg (82KB, 1900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6098.jpg
82KB, 1900x900px
>take a stroll in my neighborhood
>it's another beautiful sunny day
>see neighbors kid sitting on the curb
>hes smoking a blunt
>remember that time he ding dong ditched my house
>immediately start screaming for help
>a sonic boom erupts in the sky
>see a man in the sky he lands right next to us
>ITS SUPERMAN
>he grabs the blunt, drops it to the floor, and smushes with his feet
>he looks at the kid with a smile on his face
>he grabs the kids head and pierces his eyes and skull with his lasers
>with brute strength he snaps his neck
>he looks at me and says "carry on citizen" and takes off into the sky
>I continue walking and thinking to myself
>it's another beautiful sunny day
>>
>>92480877
This is how I'd like to think Injustice really went down:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ejbZh3YZS8
>>
>>92495496
yeah that's it
>>
File: 09376093760.jpg (100KB, 679x365px) Image search: [Google]
09376093760.jpg
100KB, 679x365px
>>92495951
Thanks you, hopefully I get in as there was 3 slots left and who knows how many applications
>>
>>92496006
yeah I applied too, here's hoping. Shame we don't know which fucking board to go to.
>>
>>92496029
I just check here, /vg/ and /v/ for threads and hope one is up
>>
Captain Cold's ending is pretty nice.
>>
>>92482371
What? This is a blatant lie
>>
>>92481698
>>92482798
>>92483608
>>92483890
>>92484453
>>92484632
>>92485161
>>92488696

Shiro Ishii and his subordinates are laughing at all of you right now.
>>
>>92491078
>Batman's ending allows for an easy sequel where they can just bring in more new threats and heroes without having to do yet another toppling of Superman's Regime story but with even stupider odds.
The main issue is that an "easy sequel" form Batman's ending would be basically a rehash of Injustice 2 itself. I think it's easier for them to rehash Injustice 1 in a bigger scale than just rehash Injustice 2 again.
>>
>>92496234
I just want a Superman redemption arc of some kind.
>>
>>92496096
I just got accepted in.
>>
>>92496448
wonder if I did, currently doing the endless mode so wont know till i lose
>>
File: 1456204728859.jpg (12KB, 221x237px) Image search: [Google]
1456204728859.jpg
12KB, 221x237px
>>92496448
Oh I did I see it next to my player card in the victory screen!
>>
File: BISOOON.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BISOOON.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>92486394
>Yes, yes, you killed your dad. What is it with you superheroes anyway? I killed MY father too and you don't see ME whining about it!
>>
How many spots left for the guild?
>>
>>92496833
0 it seems sorry
>>
>>92496938
I'm actually surprised it filled up so quickly
>>
>>92485115
>Still thinking that anything from year 3 onwards is canon

The comics from that point on have been thrown into canonicity limbo by the opening act of the game as well as the development timeline of said game.
>>
>>92485720
This. Wonder Woman is just a straight up villain in Injustice for no reason. As if they went out of their way to make her completely the opposite of the real character.
It's a shame how many people will have Injustice as their first real impression of WW.
>>
File: IMG_1353.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>tfw new to dc comics
>buy Injustice 2
>be a huge catfag
>see the guy with the flying cat
>decide to read on dex-Starr's backstory

I didn't expect these feels.
>>
File: 1289142-dex_starr_10.jpg (1MB, 1168x881px) Image search: [Google]
1289142-dex_starr_10.jpg
1MB, 1168x881px
>>92497178
He is good kitty
;_;
>>
>>92482898
I want her killed off and replaced with Donna Troy.
>>
>>92480877
Everyone is a cunt in Injustice, that's the point.
Is basically what if DC characters were Marvel characters
>>
I'd really like an All-Star Superman premier skin with unique voice acting.
>>
>>92489808
They've got liberal hippies like Bruce Wayne lobbying against the death penalty I guess.
>>
File: chief-ohara1_1322786266.jpg (62KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
chief-ohara1_1322786266.jpg
62KB, 480x300px
>>92485050
Faith and begorrah Batman!

But why, Caped Crusader, would that laughing lunatic try to get you and Superman to fight?
>>
>>92495265
You could say the same about Clark. If Clark (pr anyone else) had just killed Batman for the bullshit he kept on pulling then the resistance would have collapsed and he'd have lightened up on everything.
>>
>guild is full

christ why
>>
>>92497502
The main difference is that DC and NRS kept this as an AU while Marvel has fucked its heroes this way since the first Marvel Civil War.
>>
>>92484554
When did that happen, it wasn't in the intros.
>>
>>92490059
What time does that take place?
>>
>>92485958
Is the colorist retarded?
>>
>>92499097
Story mode, when Bruce sends the three of them to check out the swamp.
>>
File: IMG_0866.jpg (160KB, 1802x865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0866.jpg
160KB, 1802x865px
>>92490059
>>
>>92486732
This is why I didn't bother, they all look like shit
>>
>>92485743
>People bitching about Batwank in a universe where Superman have Wonder Woman craving his dick like a crack-whore, where Superman intimidated the entire Justice League into being his foot-soldiers, where Superman owned the Darkseid and his legion, the Green Lantern Corps, and the entire Olympian gods, where Superman managed to destroy every Batman's plan to take him down, where Superman was only defeated by another Superman... is a bit jarring.It more Batwank and Harleywank( which is batwank lite0 that makes it insufferable.
>>
>>92489967
If Supes ending is canon then he would control all the good heroes in Injustice universe like Batman for his ends. Supergirl cant oppose him so she goes along unwillingly. He'll probably launch an attack on the normal universe to bring order to it so we would have 'good' JL vs corrputed/evil JL again for possible third game.

Bat's ending just promises Superman gets out of the Phantom Zone again and starts the same game.
>>
>>92487103
Wasn't Canary and Huntress tied more closer to Bruce anyway? I mean I know Dinah will always be Ollie's girl but I seem to remember other writers hinting at the Canary and the Bat being a thing. And if memory serves didn't Helena eventually lay with Dick as an alternative?
>>
Should I make a second /co/ guild? The Grey Lanterns are all full up and I have tomorrow off so I could periodically check to add more /co/ friends.
>>
File: 18.png (618KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
618KB, 600x598px
>>92500154
>in Injustice 3, we play as SuperManiac along with his """"""""""friends"""""""""" as they assault the other world
>Prime Universe has changed, with a more New 52/Rebirth aesthetic
>Super Girl joins the normal world's JL and becomes Power Girl
>Eobard Thwane and his counterpart start fucking shit up by taking deceased heroes from both timelines to the present so they can kill once more
>Damiam becomes a redeemed man worthy of Nightwing's title, and becomes the main protagonist at around midway through
>the ending has SuperManiac merge both worlds via alien shit, so he can have his family while also still being dictator god
> The Nu-Injustice Timeline is basically Kingdom Come but Lois and Jon aren't dead, all of them just hanging out and unaware of any of the shit that went on, when Batman Ending Superman pops out of The Phantom Zone all powered up
I'd literally jizz if this is the case
>>
>>92489318

Superman refer to humans as if they were another species, a dumb species he needs to babysit. This is probably Diana]s influence.
>>
>>92502088
Diana, when alone with Superman, will always poison Superman's thoughts. While interesting, it's just the kind of shit you don't expect or necessarily want coming from the woman that's supposed to love everything.
>>
>>92482518
He did, though. At the start of the scene you can see the tail end of a gold kryptonite ray or something like that used on Superman before he goes into the Phantom Zone. Supes even says "Powers or no powers, I'm going to escape" before he walks through the portal.
>>
>>92484554
Black Adam's the one who mentions it, in a "You're just a foolish child, like Billy was" sort of way.
>>
>>92484702
Even with that, it's still kind of interesting that he ends up getting one of the most "heroic" endings, with realizing that the rage of the red lanterns would be even stronger working with the other colors and unifying them, with the Red serving as the new lantern alliance's enforcers of justice.

So he fucked up pretty bad, but ends up doing a really good guy thing to atone.
>>
>>92484890
>>92484890
Your second paragraph is why I fucking hate the privatized prison system, since it encourages even more blanket imprisonment in order to give the owners of said prisons better profit.
>>
. This game is just the batman wankfest. In the first one at least Diana and Kal arcade endings where based on their good selves. Now the only version of them is straight up evil .
This is part of the reason of why Batman will continue outselling everyone. Doesnt matter is an alternate universe, a casual fan who see this story its more likely to pick up a batman comic that a superman or WW Damian Wayne one afterwards.
At least when Marvel screws up everyone ends lookin like crap,
>>
>>92482040
That's Bruce. With a fake Mustache.
>>
>>92502923
>At least when Marvel screws up everyone ends lookin like crap,
^^
>>
>>92502923

Explain why DC has such a boner for Elseworlds where Superman goes dictator and Wonder Woman is his cocksleeve?

This isn't Batman wankfest. Writers feel they actually make Superman look cooler that why. Showing him as a benevolent god that managed to turn WW into his bitch.
>>
What they did with damian and dick in the game Is an insult to batman and robin fans,,fuck that cancer game and the Batman wankfest sucks.
I am happy now that also comic forums and websites Start hating the game.
>>
>>92502990
look hat they did with damian and dick in the game just Because batman can scream that dami is not his son...Damian loves dick like his father fuck the game and the Batman wankfest
>>
>>92503060
I LOATHE INJUSTICE
>>
Batman's not mad that the Joker was killed. He's was mad because he knew where it would lead. I mean really think about Superman losing that moral compass. Once you kill someone like the Joker, it's like "oh That was easy." He's literally nearly unstoppable and with I'm killing for the greater good mentally. It's know wonder where he ended up. Especially with Diana stoking his fire. Bruce just wanted his friends to go back to the people they were. But they changed to much. Harley changed for the better. Also at the time he couldn't give Harley over to the authorities because Supes became the law remember. Heck injustice 2 the army isn't even fixed yet.
>>
>>92497209
>>92497178

I'm so glad he's in the game, even if just as an assist. Since I decided I'd main Atrocitus, it also means I get to just Kitty everyone's shit up.

He's also really important to Atrocitus' gameplan, as he significantly improves Atrocitus' options when on the field. A lot of his best mixups take advantage of that trait.
>>
>>92503060
“Dammit. Right.
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.