[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the storyline is once again a big Batman wankfest. Making Bats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: injustice0001_0.jpg (279KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
injustice0001_0.jpg
279KB, 800x800px
the storyline is once again a big Batman wankfest. Making Bats the unbeatable badass at the expense of Superman, Wonder Woman, Damian Wayne and half the Justice League's rep.
>>
The Injustice 2 storyline is just a poorly told tale.
>>First Chapter shows Robin defecting to Superman through flashback. This has no baring on the rest of the plot because Robin has no greater role in the narrative.
>>Supergirl is built up to be a major player, but ends up being entirely irrelevant. She doesn't even get to fight Braniac.
>>Dinah and Ollie have no explanation in game for how they are alive and back again.

>>To recap, we have an opening flashback that contradicts the comic and wasn't necessary for the story,but we're told to read the comic to find out how Ollie and Dinah are back?
>>
I enjoy Bats as much as anyone when he is written like a human who is at the peak of his game but then we have the Batgod nonsense when some writers make everyone dumber, slower and forget what they can do to make him seem cooler.
>>
>>92480699
I was expecting a final show down between Supergirl and Superman and was severely disappointed. Yes Batman is cool, but stop having him hog the fucking spotlight. The opening clearly set it up as Kara's story, facing down Braniac and her cousin she was supposed to protect who is now a monster but instead it was just Batman vs Superman nonsence again.

The only enjoyable part was Kara and the part where Aquaman and Black Atom team up (seriously there needs to be a team up comic named 'The Last Monarchs' for these two).

Hell when I saw Deadshot I was hoping for a third party lead by Waller seeking to take down Superman fatally but no, instead Grodd has a bomb in Deadshots head because...reasons.
>>
>>92480699
I think Injustice 2 problem is that it relies heavily on the comic. The first game story was told seemingly because it was a one-shot so NRS didn't feel the need to depend on something else to tell the story, but since the comic became so popular the sequel depended heavily on the comic to fill the gaps, so now that the comic is back the story of the second game fails to be told seemingly. If NRS had followed the path they took with the first game story then it wouldn't have been so much of a mess
>>
It pissed me off superman didn't get redeemed, sacrificing himself to stop brainiac was the way to go.

I'm really tired of this evil superman bullshit, next game better take place on the main universe
>>
>>92481299
I agree I thought we would get redeemed,for superman and dami.I wish we would finally get a good superman game..
>>
>>92480654
>7 batman characters
what the fuck did you expect out of a game with a roster like that?
>>
>>92481040
I hate when Casuals like you use the therm Batgod. I don't even care about your point, your opinion doesn't matter since you are a casual.
>>
>>92481685
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>92481685
biggest casual is denying Batwank doesn't exist
>>
If INJUSTICE 2 is a big Bat-Wank, then INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US was a big Superman wank.

It balances out.
>>
File: tumblr_mhxm49yYyN1r8qs4to2_500.png (578KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhxm49yYyN1r8qs4to2_500.png
578KB, 500x745px
>>92482185
Just Batwank.
>>
>>92482301

How was the first game Batwank when the story was about the bad Superman making the entire Justice League his bitch and Batman needing to call the good Superman to defeat him?
>>
File: dark kang.jpg (22KB, 246x274px) Image search: [Google]
dark kang.jpg
22KB, 246x274px
>>92480654
>expanse of Superman, Wonder Woman, Damian Wayne
Injustice 1 made them shit way before 2.
Also Wonder Woman's character is shit because of Superman not Batman.
>>
File: injustice4_0.jpg (78KB, 620x477px) Image search: [Google]
injustice4_0.jpg
78KB, 620x477px
>>92482334
Batwank .Batman is an asshole and does some really scummy stuff.
>>
>>92482467
Cyborg realized that Batman infected him with the virus on the first week they met. Just in case.
Batman pulled crap like that a lot in the first year.
>>
>>92482086
No one is denying that you idiot. Batgod is Morrisons batman, not any interpretation that happen to beat your favorite superhero
>>
>>92480654
>Batman wankfest
>Is turned into a mindless slave of Galactic Emperor Supes
>>
>>92480654
I was confused as to Sups' motives. He redeemed himself and joined the team mostly due to Kara, but then proceeds to be a dick to her, too, anyways due to his crusade to prove his moral compass or lack thereof is superior to Batman's. Even surrenders willingly in the end. Dude doesn't either care or know what he wants anymore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.