[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make a tally of who's winning what of the big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: flash_o_457949.jpg (45KB, 460x559px) Image search: [Google]
flash_o_457949.jpg
45KB, 460x559px
Let's make a tally of who's winning what of the big 2

Marvel:
1.) the clear current winner in the cinematic universe race. Despite my hopes for a bright future with DCEU it's pretty hard to argue with movies that are selling as hard as Marvel's. Vidya is probably pretty hotly contested but I think Marvel has more titles that more people enjoy. I honestly can't think of a DC game (other than Injustice) that people were hype for or that I enjoyed playing.

DC: Comics. DC is killing Marvel in sales right now, and it's not hard to see why. TV. Despite Marvel's recent pushes for more shows and it's Netflix success, I think DCTV has a stronger more consistent following. Animated features/shows category. Despite the Marvel does have some pretty damn good cartoons out there, none of them are as widely received as the DCAU. Even if you don't like the current "new52 esque" movies, there's still hardly an argument against the successes of it and it's predecessors.

So in count Marvel has 2 media categories held firm, compared to the 3 that DC holds.

DC wins? Currently at least?
>>
>>92470382

how does Marvel win at games?
are you counting all the mobile shit?
>>
>>92470382
>I honestly can't think of a DC game (other than Injustice) that people were hype for or that I enjoyed playing.
Arkham senpai.
idk what marvel games you are even talking about, all I see are shitty mobile games.
>>
Who the fuck cares who is winning.
>>
>>92470382
>Comics. DC is killing Marvel in sales right now
wrong Marvel is dominating in both retail and unit market shares

>>92470382
>TV. Despite Marvel's recent pushes for more shows and it's Netflix success, I think DCTV has a stronger more consistent following.
wrong the only show DC has are on the CW everything else gets cancelled after one season or less [spoilers]usually less[spoilers] whereas Marvel is still going strong

>>92470382
>Animated features/shows category. Despite the Marvel does have some pretty damn good cartoons out there, none of them are as widely received as the DCAU.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO wrong and the only success you can point to is 20 FR*CKING YEARS OLD

THAT'S JUST PATHETIC
>>
>>92470452
>>92470489
Spider-Man 2
Children of the Atom
MvC series
Punisher game (both of them)
Spider-Man (play station)
>>
>>92470610
Show me the sales Numbers.
>>
>>92470821
http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-04.html
>>
>>92470923
Not that anon but i didnt realize secret empire and xmen titles were selling so well
>>
>>92470610
>only success is 20 years old
WRONG AS FUCK
Teen titans, Batman beyond, JL and JLU, Under the Red Hood, Dark knight returns. I probably forgot some as well.
>>
>>92470382
/tv/ goes in /tv/
>>
>>92470610
Wow. Wrong on all counts. DC has had more titles in the top ten this year than Marvel. The only good Marvel cartoons that ever existed were X-men and Spider-man. And as for TV... I mean, come on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.