[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIF qNdXTE1A The Movies bee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: bcnn78S-300x160.jpg (17KB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
bcnn78S-300x160.jpg
17KB, 300x160px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIFqNdXTE1A

The Movies been out on DVD for month. This review uses none of it. Just a bunch of shitty unfunny skits. It's hard to follow what he's talking about.
>>
>>92467584
Does Melvin (Brother of the Joker) show up in the skits?
>>
>>92467584
To be fair, the skits are also to try and avoid copy right cops.
>>
>>92467584
Fuck off back to /tv/ with your e-celebfaggotry.
>>92467651
>>92467662
You too.
>>
As much as I absolutely hate Doug and his failed attempts at "humor", admittedly the real ones at fault are the extremely Jewish executives who do not care about Fair Use Laws and use Youtube's broken system to shut down anyone they want with no remorse.

That said, he could've just done what AVGN has done and just not show footage of the films he's reviewing and use screenshots and keep it mostly straight, but for some odd reason he still insists that he is funny.
>>
>>92467584
>It's hard to follow what he's talking about.
Maybe you should try and do something with your ADHD.
>>
>>92467651
This would actually be brilliant and make me respect Doug more tbqh.
>>
File: supervillain shuffle.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
supervillain shuffle.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE
>>
>>92467584
Who cares about the Nostalgia Critic anymore? Why did you make this thread? What’s the point?
>>
>>92467584
He still thinks he's better than your average internet clown who entertains people by getting angry while pointing out obvious flaws in films and/or games. You should have seen how condescending and smug he was after people complained about him not using any clips for his Hocus Pocus review. He acted like his shitty skits were the epitome of wit and clever criticism and everyone misunderstood his genius. The man can't act or write worth shit, and yet he refuses to acknowledge his limitations.
>>
>>92467925
That's one of /co/'s favorite discussion topics: things that were good and aren't anymore.
>>
>>92467584
I hate NC, but I also hate the Syicide Squad movie. Both are cringe on different levels.

>>92467651
That would be great though.
>>
>>92468301
>things that were good and aren't anymore.
What does this have to do with NosCrit?
>>
>>92468359
Oh come now, edgelord, he was funny when he first started. If only because the angry reviewer shtick wasn't run into to ground yet. And he was OK up to the point when his head became too big for his shoulders and he started to think internet reviews were beneath him. He's only been aggressively bad for the latter half of his career.
>>
File: Stop Invincible Kek.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Invincible Kek.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>92467584
As a 30 year old man that for some reason still comes to 4chan, I will never understand how anyone has ever found Doug Walker or those unfunny retards from ATFW worth watching.
>>
Mister Metokur pretty much summed up the problem with Doug and his show.
>>
>>92468630
Doug wasn't always shit.
>>
>>92467584
that movie wasn't even worth of reviewing, such waste of time
>>
>>92469030
Just like all of the NC's videos.
>>
>>92469074
he has some good videos, like that time he...uh...you know what I'm talking about
>>
They do skits to avoid copyright strikes now since, despite using footage for review purposes falls under Fair Use, Youtube doesn't actually check copyright flags for legitimacy.
>>
>>92468954
Yes he was, we just had lower standards then.
>>
>>92469573
I watched his S:TAS reviewed recently right after watching one of his newer reviews, the difference was striking.
>>
>>92467584
Doug has had a hard time understanding copyright and fair use, so he basically doesn't put any copyrighted material in his "reviews" since he's back to youtube exclusively. Other reviewers don't seem to have that issue.

I assume that's also why he reviewed a Fleischer Superman short with the enitire episode's video and sound and didn't even show his face in it: public domain.

>>92468630
I'm sure you watch dumb shit on TV as background noise, don't you.
Well I haven't owned a TV in about 8 years, so anything that isn't literally hurtful to my senses gets a pass at this point.
>>
>batman pulls a gun on deadshot

That was actually decent humor, rest of the review is autistic shit and him going full marvel fag
>>
>>92468301
>things that were good

Ummm... When was he good? He's one of the most garbage "reviewers" on the youtubes.

>You know the prequels aren't that bad
>>
why do you guys keep talking about this fucking irrelevant faggot
>>
>>92468359
>>92468954
>>92470458
>ITT: underageb&s who only ever watched his new videos because "eww 360p? No thanks!"
>>
>>92470458
They're not. They aren't good movies by any stretch of imagination, but they're hardly the ungodly abominations people make them out to be.
>>
>>92467584
Is DC a hard-ass when it comes to copyright? If so, I might be able to understand why he did it.
Still sucks, though.
>>
>>92467584
Why do you continue to watch his video if you hate him so much /co/? Why do you enjoy seething in your autistic rage?
>>
>>92470494
We're bored. It's not like there's any GOOD new content out there right now.
>>
>>92467584
AVGN>
>>
>>92467651
lmao
>>
Post decent CA reviewers
>The Dom (just got into his work, it's great for what it is)
>CR
>Brad Jones
>Diamanda Hagan
>>
>>92467584
Doug stop trying to advertise on /co/

>>92468954
Yes he was
>>
>>92471829
>Diamanda Hagan
She's a hidden gem. If you get past her persona and you can stomach the type of shit she reviews, her writing and jokes are actually very good.

And I don't know why Brad sticks with Doug still. He was always much better than him. As an entertainer, film maker and a person. And the best thing about him is that he's consistently good.
>>
>>Doesn't "THIS IS KATUNA"
>>Doesn't point out Waller shooting her own men
>>Doesn't point out Boomerang leaving then coming back.
>>Is okay with Harley and Joker being in love.

YOU HAD ALL THIS TIME AND YOU STILL FUCKED UP!
>>
>>92470611
>but they're hardly the ungodly abominations people make them out to be.

They actually are, but not for the reason you think.

The Prequels proved that you can make bad movies and put the Star Wars label on them and they'll sell. Disney bought Star Wars and have since made two of the most derivative pieces of shit (one even ripping off something in it's own franchise) and they'll sell like hotcakes. Disney is going to be bringing out a new Star Wars movie every year from now until kingdom come and it's going to hurt the movie industry in the long run.

Star Wars fans don't give a shit about what happens in the movies, instead they're happy for an off hand reference to the Star Wars extending universe and will analyse the fuck out of them while throwing their money at Disney (and Lucas before them).

>>92470519
Nah, his shit has always been shitty.

>>92471392
Because everyday someone makes a new thread about him and /co/ are like battered housewives
>>
>>92472851
>actually watching it
lol
>>
>>92471995
I don't get the Brad praise, I'm convinced its just because his character is one 4channers probably think is like themselves, super cynical badasses who hate everything, GRRR!

Really his shit is the same as NC as far as I'm concerned, a cringey but semi entertaining nobody trying to get famous through the internet since can't do it in real show business
>>
>>92469905
That sounds pretty depressing anon.
>>
>>92468927
>Mister Metokur pretty much summed up the problem with Doug and his show.
That in no way subtracts from my desire to see him skewer JesuOtaku and Linkara
>>
>>92471438
nnnaah
>>
>Bill
I didn't think /tv/ was serious when they said Doug pushed memes this hard.
>>
>>92467584

>I'm a dinosaur.

NC's version of SS is more interesting then the real thing.
>>
>>92467701
MELVIN MELVIN
>>
File: DEEPTIMELINE.png (98KB, 710x1357px) Image search: [Google]
DEEPTIMELINE.png
98KB, 710x1357px
I still don't understand how Channel Awesome inspires so much fanfic about the reviewers.
>>
>>92477926

>JewWario

Didn't that guy blow his brains out in the bathroom?
>>
>>92467584
>This review uses none of it.
They do it on purpose for sever month, if not years, because of constant copyright claims.
>>
>>92477926
Only good ones out there are Cinema Snob when he digs out some really obscure shit and Spoony when he was young and not tumbr depressed.
>>
>>92467584
I thought Doug was funny when I was 17/18, back when he was just some dude with a camera and editing software. Now I'm 25 going on 26, and he's somehow worse.

Do comedic critics lose something when they try to go "professional" and chase their dreams of being big film directors?
>>
i'm tired of the "it's fair use" argument being thrown around left & right
retards, it's not fair use til a judge legally says it is
>>
File: comfy brad.jpg (44KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
comfy brad.jpg
44KB, 480x640px
>>92478585
>Young spoony and cinema snob

god tier tastes anon
>>
>>92478585
I'm hoping now that Jesus Bro! is out Brad will lay off the religious movies. I'm sick of seeing him do snob episodes on movies that were talked to death during midnight screenings. He even reuses jokes from the midnight screenings sometimes. He needs to go back to talking about exploitation and horror, the religious movie well is running dry.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.