[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did make Superman go insane in the Injustice universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 30

File: image.jpg (183KB, 715x1289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 715x1289px
So what did make Superman go insane in the Injustice universe? For sure it wasn't killing the Joker.
>>
It was the fact that He accidentally killed Lois and caused Metropolis to get destroyed.
Add in certain factions pushing him such as the government and Aquaman, Diana being crazy in the Regime-verse and no one really standing up to him (all from the comic) and his mental state deteriorated.
>>
>>92467679
And Batman turning his back on him
>>
>>92467460
Having such a disgusting costume did him in.
>>
>>92467460
Why don't you look at any of the storytimes or use Wikipedia?
>>
>>92467891
Wanted to debate
>>
>>92467460
Tiny penis
>>
>>92467460
Killing his child. I think he could have gotten over anything else, but that was just too much.
>>
>>92467460
Joker went out of his way to ensure that millions of people dying would be directly Superman's fault, which caused him to snap.
>>
Joker made him kill Lois (also his kid), Metropolis

Which convinced him that all of it happened cuz he held back

And decided to save humanity from itself (I think)
>>
>>92469679
,isn't that what Wonder Woman manned him to believe?
>>
>>92467460

Writers that had a fundamental lack of understanding of the character of superman, and just wanted to perpetuate character assassination of one of the world's most enduring icons.

Because. You know. The world is fucking edgy, batman is a symbol of hope, Harley Quinn isn't a villain anymore and cats have opposable thumbs.

Fuck DC for allowing this trash to continue.
>>
>>92467460
In the Injustice universe he always felt isolated from others, he really had no connection with people apart from Lois and the child he was going to have who would experience so many of the same feelings he had. So when Joker killed his only anchors he took it out on the rest of the world, deeming them unfit to take care of themselves.
>>
File: supermans daughter.jpg (565KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
supermans daughter.jpg
565KB, 1280x984px
I think the injustice universe's superman is innately more authoritarian, and hard hearted than normal superman. Even in the happy alternate future he shows some hints of this.
>>
File: Superman_Lois_Jonathan.jpg (91KB, 336x478px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_Lois_Jonathan.jpg
91KB, 336x478px
>>92467460
it was murdering his wife and unborn son while under the effects of hallucinogens.

Now that Jon exists in the comics, it honestly feels even shittier.
>>
>>92467460
It was a number of things
>tricked into killing Lois and his baby
>the nuking of Metropolis
>the U.S. President authorizing a black ops kidnapping mission against his parents
>Kalibak taunting him about all of the above, which lead to him slaughtering all the Parademons on Earth
>Batman and co. breaking into the Fortress of Solitude where Jon and Martha were, making it look like ANOTHER kidnapping attempt
>Green Arrow accidentally shooting Jon Kent in the shoulder, which made Supes beat him to death
>Guardians of Oa (who let Krypton explode) come and tell him that his behavior is unacceptable

And keep in mind that those first six things happened in like a month in-universe.
>>
>>92469794
Indeed
>>
>Everything changed when Superman has his ONE BAD DAY

JOKER WAS RIGHT
>>
File: superman b grade super villain.jpg (813KB, 1920x1476px) Image search: [Google]
superman b grade super villain.jpg
813KB, 1920x1476px
>>92469850
wrong pic
>>
>>92469857
Forgot that Wonder Woman pushed him because she wanted the BKC
>>
>>92469876
who cares, joker was a scrub who wanted to play on easy mode because he couldn't handle a real challenge anymore.
>>
>>92469961
And he ended up dead.
>>
>>92467460
Kryptonite infused fear toxin could have given him brain damage. Him killing his pregnant wife didn't help. Her death detonating Metropolis would have overwhelmed him. Wonder Woman doing her best impression of Lady Macbeth didn't help. Batman being a dick to him for killing Joker and hiding in his cave in order to undermine every thing he did instead of being next to him countering Diana's bullshit was a terrible mistake. Assholes like Aquaman, Kalibak and the US government picking fights with him at the worst possible moments probably sealed the deal. I think that covers it.
>>
File: diana.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
diana.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
In the latest game implies that Wonder Woman tempt Superman to be a tyrant so she can be his queen and rule the world. She also a giant cunt.
>>
File: 1495055609747.gif (3MB, 351x197px) Image search: [Google]
1495055609747.gif
3MB, 351x197px
Is there a reason for Diana being crazier than usual in Injustice that's not wanting to bang Clark's dick off of his body?
>>
>>92469882
>>92469850
Super Daughter will never be an actual thing and this makes me sad.
>>
I know this is an alternate universe and all, but Superman proved he wouldn't snap if Lois died. Manchester black made superman think she was dead, and he was about to kill Black, until he realized it wouldn't change anything except make him into a monster.

I think it would have been better if Superman adopted the more proactive role, with none of the holy shit I am crazy parts. Make it hard for the gamer/reader to chose a correct side. Dealing with threats permanently without sacrificing your humanity, or giving the courts the chance to rule.
>>
>>92470111
Look, she's either a psychopath lusting for power or a psychopath lusting for cock. There's no other explanation.
>>
>>92470111
See >>92470111
Apparently in the Injustice world, Diana was always evil and Luthor was always good. Who would have thought an evil Diana would cause more damage than an evil Luthor ever could?
>>
>>92470132
Was Lois Pregnant at the time?
Killing your wife AND unborn child while also setting off a nuke in your fave city would do a lot of damage to anyone.
>>
Fuck. Meant >>92470111 see>>92470094
>>
>>92470179
Yes, she just told him like the night before.
>>
>>92467700
This
If Batman just reached out to his friend instead of having a hissy fit over Joker's death, everything would have been peachy

But it was WW who went to him and she filled with ideas of persecution and authority
>>
>>92470179
To be honest, I really thing the reason all that set Supes off was the fact it was a Batman villain, that Bruce was in love with. Batman always lets the Joker get away so he can play hero. It was this with the lack of free agency in all of it that set Clark on Joker.

Then Wonder Woman steps in while he is grieving and is all like "You should probably rule the world and bang me, it is what Lois would want"
>>
>>92470179
>Was Lois Pregnant at the time?
In the final battle in Injustice 2, Batman comment that Lois was pregnant and Superman expected him to know.
>>
>>92467700
Double dubs of truth.

Also, a reminder that Batman let Harley Quinn, Joker's partner in that act, go because she said she was sorry.

Fuck Batman
>>
So everything bad Superman ever did was because Batman wasn't nice to him?

Wow. Superman's a little bitch,
>>
>>92470088
I think this does indee. Wow, save for Kara, Billy and Barry everyone is an asshole in this universe.
>>
So if Batman always had access to Golden Kryptonite, why didn't he remove Supes' powers instead of keeping him in red sun jail?
>>
>>92470111
No, but one would assume she always wanted to be with Superman and rule the earth in this universe.
>>
>>92470639
Don't try and make sense of this, just turn your brain off and watch the pretty colors
>>
>>92470253
Yeah, there's a page in the comic where Supes shows up at night while Batman is sitting around and Batman surmises that Lois is pregnant, because the only thing that would make him as stressed as he was, would be Doomsday, and he was grinning, not frowning.
>>
>>92469794
>muh status quo

Maybe shit should get mixed up every now and then in a timeline you don't have to care about.
>>
>>92470671
>>92470639
The comic will probably fill this plot hole in eventually. My money is on Jason having just gotten the powers and they're still learning how to work them, since Ronny is mentioned offhandedly as probably being dead.
>>
>>92470367
No because Batman turned up his back on him, and the us government and Aquaman went full retard and also Wonder Woman using this opportunity to finally taste some kryptonian cock.
>>
>>92469794
IT IS AN ELSEWORLD. it's an elseworld that sells well, too. fuck off cunt. It's a divergent elseworld with a number of differences in origin and personalities. Supes was already a hard ass from what we know of his personality before the Joker did what he did. Diana and to a lesser extent the Amazons, are far more brutal, likely due to Ares's influence (before he got fucked in the first game) and so on.
>>
>>92467460
Doesn't this Superman remind you of Prime-Time?
>>
>>92470735

Look, I'm not against shit getting mixed up - but even when you consider red son - Superman is consistently the same core character. The only exception is Miller's masturbatory ode to batman that is the dark knight.

Injustice, Smallvile, Man of Steel - they're all a perversion of Superman. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>92470639
He only got it after he had Firestorm give it to him. He also was worried he would need Supes' power one day.

The real question is why he didn't press his advantage and simply depower him completely instead of giving him a chance to recover while failing again to talk him down. You don't cut a guy and expect him to calm the fuck down afterwords.
>>
>>92470837
Not even in Red Son. Fucking Nazi Superman was also the same. How can you tell me that a nazi and communist Superman are more in core to the character than one that was raise by Martha and Jonathan Kent? I agree with you btw
>>
>>92469432
It's already been established in canon that Clark has the biggest penis
>>
File: superman.png (67KB, 267x700px) Image search: [Google]
superman.png
67KB, 267x700px
>>92470837
Not him but what is your opinion on Mexican Superman?
>>
File: angola flag.png (46KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
angola flag.png
46KB, 1600x1067px
>Gorilla City has a flag just like a real African country

Really makes you think
>>
>>92470892

Because in Red Son, Superman is still driven to do what is best for his subjects; I'll grant you that he lacks the moral code instilled in him by the Kents, but it's replaced with a core communist ideology.

In injustice, there is no such goal. Just a psychopath with a blood lust.
>>
>>92470918

We already had a mexican superman. His name was Dean Cain.
>>
>>92470760

So? He's still responsible for his shitty choices and actions.
>>
>>92467460
I'm more befuddled by Injustice Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92471011
True but those are the thinks that drove him to make those choices
>>
>>92471037

What's so confusing? Wonder Woman wants the same thing she wants in any universe - The cock of a man strong enough to make her submit.
>>
>>92470983
But in Injustice he has that moral code...at least he did.
>>
>>92470867
What did he mean by this?
>>
Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

The Joker made him hallucinate and accidentally kill his wife and unborn child. Metropolis was also decimated. In his rage, he ended up killing the Joker. The Diana of this world is also inherently less friendly than the Dianas we're normally familiar with; part of the reason Superman went so far off the deep end was because this universe's Wonder Woman basically egged him on, fed into his fears. In this world, after the deaths of his family and Metropolis, Bruce and Diana should have been Clark's main sources of support. I mean, his parents should have been there for him too, but I don't really know if they ever mentioned what happened to them. And then there's what he perceives as Bruce's betrayal. He wanted Bruce, of all people, to understand and support him, but Bruce refused.

See, one of the consistent things about Superman's character has been that he's not really a perfect goody-two shoes boyscout. It's not as if he's not tempted to do less that savory things, and there are certain villains that he'd probably have little qualms about killing for real, like Darkseid. The temptations are there, same as they are for anyone else. But his sense of morality and core beliefs always allowed him to ignore those temptations. But if you push someone far enough, they're liable to eventually snap. Even Superman. What they did was make it so that as many horrible things could happen to Superman as possible so that it's plausible that even someone like him could reach that breaking point.

Additionally, it's not as if this Superman is strictly 1:1 with Earth 1's Superman. There are other differences too, like Luthor being Superman's best friend in this universe. So it's entirely possible that this Superman just simply had less mental fortitude than Earth-1's Superman does.
>>
>>92471106

Did. Past tense. Warped and broken to fulfil the machinations of a third rate fanfiction writer employed by suits that are equally creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>92471152
There're also hints that something really unnatural is going on in this universe. Dr. Fate keeps saying that the universe has become unbalanced, and the fact that Eobard is trapped in that time due to a time paradox clinches it. What that means is that, from the point of view of Eobard's future, Superman going crazy was never supposed to happen. The timeline's been mangled unnaturally. Someone or something manipulated events from beyond the timestream in order to bring this result to reality.
>>
>>92471157
So how come Red Son continued to be the way that he was even though he subjugated the whole world under his tumb? Lex did beat him in the end...by guilt.
>>
>>92471152
He locked his parents up in the Fortress of Solitude after the US government tried to hold the hostage. Batman didn't to help, pissing Supes off.
>>
>>92471212
What, so they've been there all this time?
>>
>>92471152
I wonder if Lex was evil none of this would have happened. I don't think Lex would let Joker make such a terrible crime
>>
>>92471264
Well he'd have to know it was happening first. If Luthor knew about it, then sure, he'd sooner kill Joker than let him steal HIS prey.
>>
>>92471194
Well, the entire Injustice 1 had the original heroes coming into that universe and "fix" the problem for Lex and Bruce. I think in that universe, Bruce was suppose to lose. Brainiac 5's ending implies Superman was suppose to win
>>
>>92471251
Yup. They're both fine as far as we know. Green Arrow was part of a mission to steal tech from the fortress but didn't know the Kents were there. Ollie died because Supes beat him to death in a homicidal rage after one his arrows bounced of big blue and into his father's shoulder.
>>
>>92471264
He would have at least wanted in on the plan. Chances are, the whole Lois part would have been nixed.
>>
>>92471319
Knowing Lex, he probably would have.
>>
>>92471365
You honestly think Lex would let the Joker blow up Metropolis? But the. Again in the main universe something similar was going to happen and Lex was behind it.
>>
>>92467460

-The Joker destroyed Metropolis

-He broke his no kill code

-He accidentally killed his wife & unborn child

That last one is the big one IMO
>>
>>92471331
Nah. Eobard's paradox occurred because Superman killed one of his ancestors. So there's no way Batman winning was the cause. After all, Superman can't kill anyone if he's locked up in prison.

Basically, Eobard's continued existence relies on Superman not going crazy and killing people, since among those people is Eobard's direct ancestor. But since Superman DID go crazy and kill Eobard's ancestor, Eobard technically shouldn't exist. The only reason he does is because timey-wimey bullshit where he happened to be in the past when the event occurred, thus immunizing him from the immediate effects of the paradox, but making it so that he can't return to his own time period because he doesn't exist there.
>>
>>92471385
>ut the. Again in the main universe something similar was going to happen and Lex was behind it.
It would be either Lex or no one else. Lex as a giant ego after all. He can't just let an insane clown out do him.
>>
Injustice 2 would make a great movie
>>
>Flash has casual time travel powers
>doesn't go back and save Lois and stop the bomb
>>
>>92471431
Not like you could watch it now.
>>
>Batman tells Firestorm to go on a secret mission
>next time we see him he's Braniac'd

Nice storytelling NRS
>>
>>92471432
It still doesn't change something.
>>
>>92471152
Everything went wrong and the results are glorious.
>>
>>92471490
But because of Eobard, we know that time travel can change the future
So why doesn't Barry just go back and stop the bomb?
>>
>>92471385
The other thing is that an evil Lex would have kept Supes more wary of villains without powers. It may have made him do what Superdad did in current continuity and have them both lay low in the countryside so they can safely raise their kid.
>>
Also, the reason Batman is the goody-two shoes is because Superman needs an underdog enemy who is still a justifiable threat to some extent.
>>
>>92469852
Do you think DC would be crazy enough to have the main universe cross over with the Injustice universe? It would be neat to see how Regime Supes reacts to Jon and vice versa.
>>
>>92471525
Maybe he went through something like Flashpoint already in Injustice?
>>
>>92471554
Maybe. Braniac Superman would make for an awesome villain for mainstream Supes. I wonder how people would react seeing Jon and Lois in the Braniac brainwashing gear.
>>
That reminds me. How come when the Flash goes back in time to fuck with history, it creates a huge universal backlash that fucks everything up, but when Reverse-Flash does the same thing, nothing happens?

>"Haha, time to go to the past to ruin Barry Allen's life! Again! Good thing this will have no negative consequences for me or my time period whatsoever!"
>>
>>92471011
And Bruce is responsible for the Joker since he goes out of his way to keep him alive.

But yes Regime Supes is a villain.
>>
>>92471781

Batman never goes out of his way to keep the Joker alive.
>>
>>92469267
go debate yourself
>>
>>92471781
Bruce is crazy. This is established. If he could, he'd probably save even Darkseid.

>>92471820
Except that one Bronze age comic where he did actually go out of his way to keep the Joker from getting executed only because he was being charged for a crime that he, for once in his life, did not commit.
>>
>>92471820
You are fucking stupid. Under the Red Hood you dumb fuck?

Requesting that image of Batman telling Joker to run while he protects him from the Punisher.
>>
>>92471820
He did in that Punisher crossover
>>
>>92471707
You should make your own thread about that. No one can see it here
>>
>>92471820
>This is what Batfags actually believe
Read a fucking comic book. Bruce doesn't just not kill the Joker he has actively worked to save his life.
>>
>>92467460

Lois dying and his unborn kid dying.
>>
I always felt that Bruce has some sort of madness that keeps him from letting people that he's capable of saving die. It's like the Riddler's compulsion to leave behind clues. He does it compulsively. He can't not save someone if he can.
>>
>>92471860

Of course, the Joker was going to be sentenced for a crime he didn't commit while the real killer would get away.

>>92471882

Why would he let his son commit a crime?

>>92471887

That comic was all kinds of stupid.

>>92471914

And there are many more where he didn't care about the Joker at all. Like in Morrison's run where he threw the Joker in a garbage box.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjYtMa4kCFE
Is it wrong for me to enjoy this scene so much? Zsasz adds fucking nothing that redeem him and he would kill more if left go
>>
>>92472021
Wasn't Zsasz a plot point in Year 4?
>>
>>92467460
Injustice actually states that this Superman is a Big Baby and his mommy didn't hug him enough. I'm not even lying.
Superman is a manchild. A SUPERmanchild is you will.
Batman is super autistic and can't even function
Wonder Woman is an insane cunt that wants to be a cock sleeve and world domination.
Barry is a spineless coward
Hal is a idiot. But even more so than usual. Like borderline retarded.
Billy is so naive that Solomon must not have gave him any wisdom.
Arthur has no compassion of the life on land.
Just a bunch of fucked up twisted characters.
>>
>>92472134
There isn't much character to root for. Even when they have a GIANT VILLAIN that would kill everyone, the second that villain was defeated, they start fighting with each other.

I might root for Supergirl but she is way too naive and lost too many time.
>>
>>92472134
Like I said. These guys worked very hard in order to justify how shitty this universe is. And by "worked very hard", I mean they just went "Yeah, this universe is just inherently shittier. That's it. That's the main reason. Also Lex is a good guy."
>>
>>92467460

The amplified fear toxin mixed with kryptonite is still in his system driving him crazy, and nobody has removed it from his system yet.
>>
>>92472200

Only characters off the top of my head would be Constantine and Plastic Man. More so Plastic Man.
>>
>>92467700
This is really it. His dream sequence pretty much cinches that if his best friend had just shown some damn empathy Supes wouldn't have cracked
>>92470111
I still choose to believe Ares was impersonating her the whole time, damn whatever the canon says
>>
File: 1493121789203.jpg (100KB, 524x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493121789203.jpg
100KB, 524x536px
>>92471004
Dean is part Jap not spic
>>
>>92472134
>Arthur has no compassion of the life on land.
He does, Supes just directly attacked Atlantis and Windy blocked off any chance of diplomacy
>>
>>92472210
That would explain why all the Injustice characters lost to their not-fucked up universe's counterparts.
>>
File: Power_Girl.png (4MB, 1989x2650px) Image search: [Google]
Power_Girl.png
4MB, 1989x2650px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWRJE2jzkgE
>>
>>92472302
Nope. His dream sequence only showed what he wanted to happen like the black mercy. Notice how Injustice Wonder Woman wasn't a cunt in the dream.
>>
>>92472485
Its almost like things would've worked out if his friends weren't assholes
>>
>Superman Blue shows up as a Multiverse skin

>Meeting Injustice Supes
>You... Have a son?
>His name is Jon.
>Heh. It would be, wouldn't it?
>>
>>92472469
>that tranny catwoman
>>
>>92472469
My god these are awful
>>
>>92472556
>And then Brainiac Supes kills him in a fit of madness.
>He was supposed to be my son!
>>
>>92472469
It makes me wonder what would happen if Powergirl popped into the story for real.

>>92472651
No accounting for taste.
>>
>>92472651
Recycled Dialog. Still it's better than nothing I guess.
>>
>>92472718
To be honest, she would beat the shit out of that Superman considering that Superman is way weaker than the Superman Powergirl knows.
>>
>>92470094
>>92470111
Saying she evil is like saying Fate, the punisher and Spectre is evil.

At least deep down she's aware what she done
>>
>>92471194

Easy answer is Darkseid. He's torturing the black racer for starters, and i wouldnt be surprised if joker got the nuke or kyptonite from him as part of some long range plan.
>>
>>92472783
Anon, Fate, or the mask at least, was evil. His god pretty much want Brainaic to contain part of humanity because humanity keep killing themselves. Hell, the ladder ending had Fate escaping Fate and went into hiding from his god.
>>
>>92467460
Bruce abandoned him. Bruce was one of his best friends. His rock. He was fragile after having lost his wife and potential daughter. Bruce should have been there for him, helped guide him. The Joker is a villain who killed thousands on that day, he shouldn't have lived. Sure, superman shouldn't have executed him. But Bruce shouldn't have let him get away with all the shit he's gotten away with.

He should not have allowed Diana be his moral compass, because Injustice Diana is a crazy warmonger who only wants super dick.
>>
>>92467460

First year made no sense whatsoever. Bats was nuts. By second year things made sense, and after that it was all just the two of them egging each other on.
>>
So Superman can't function without Batman?
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (472KB, 1805x969px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
472KB, 1805x969px
I don't understand why he cares about the fucking joker of all people.

Superman did the right thing.

Batman should have supported him afterwards, and he wouldn't have went full hitler.
>>
>>92467460
You must understand that the purpose of history is to favor Batman as the icon of reason and morality against the oppressive power of Superman, I am sure many will realize that it is all about the prevalence of the human being before the challenge of a Great Power.

If the story was good then both Batman and Superman should be in jail, marking the end of his era and the beginning of a new age of heroes
>>
>>92472835
Dear God, are you listening to yourself?

You're basically saying that it's the serial killer's friend's fault for the serial killer becoming a serial killer because the serial killer's friend wasn't a good enough friend to the serial killer.

>>92472938
Batman doesn't condone in killing, period. That's the main issue. And he's least-okay with Superman of all people being a killer. Bruce has always held Clark to a higher standard. To him, Clark is THE ur-superhero. The one who everyone else aspires to be. So out of all superheroes in the world, Superman is the last one who should have blood on his hands.

It's not just about the Joker. Bruce would have had the same response if Clark had killed anyone else.
>>
>>92472938

Superman would have gone full Hitler anyway.

Even if Batman accepted him killed the Joker and butt heads with Wonder Woman to try and steer Superman the right way, Superman would still act like a huge baby if Batman ever disagreed with one of his choices. He'd still act as if Batman was betraying or trying to undermine him.
>>
>>92472938
Hard to say with Diana whispering into Supe's ears. That said, I'd wager it would have ended up closer to the Justice Lords than Regime Superman in that case.
>>
>>92471666
Nice satan trips.
>>
>>92473007
>You're basically saying that it's the serial killer's friend's fault for the serial killer becoming a serial killer because the serial killer's friend wasn't a good enough friend to the serial killer
No, it's the nurse's fault when the retard starts beating up the other kids
>>
File: wonderboob.jpg (102KB, 975x423px) Image search: [Google]
wonderboob.jpg
102KB, 975x423px
>>92472938
The thing about it is that he got lots of shit happening to him and nowhere to turn... except Diana's boobs. Her boobs told Superman to rule the world with them. Boob's chapter in Injustice 2 pretty much support this.
>>
>>92473089
So what do you think Bruce should have done? Be Clark's yes-man? Whatever Bruce did, it wasn't gonna change the fact that Clark really wasn't the same person he used to be anymore.
>>
>>92470088
to be fair to aquaman he told Diana to pass on the message of him being available to talk to clark about leading and Wonder Cunt never did

bruce has no excuse and if anything should of been reeing in clark's face about killing to put him back on the straight path
>>
>>92473135
He could give him emotional support on how to del with loss (yes, not like btman is the best at that but still), counterbalance Diana's constant goading, actually deliver Arthur's message for diplomacy to Clark, and remind him playing god is a bad game plan.

Mostly, he just has to stop Diana from whispering "KILL THEM ALL KAL" into Clark's ear. Seriously, what the fuck was wrong with her?
>>
>>92473250

You know Wonder Woman would try to block Batman and turn Superman against Batman, right?

Superman also would see any dissident opinion coming from Batman as an act of betrayal.
>>
The Injustice comics are retarded comics for people who know nothing about DC Comics and only played the video game.

>Alfred beating up Superman because super hero pills.
>Implying Superman isn't a fucking martial artist fluent in hundreds of martial arts and a combat veteran.
>>
>>92472302
But his dream sequence showed he'd still crack and his daughter would have to stop him.
>>
>>92472938
Why does the Joker get put in the crazy house instead of execution? The man has killed thousands. It's quite clear he's not going to reform, and he breaks out every other month.

Does Gotham not have the death penalty?
>>
>>92473135
Not that guy but Bruce could have done a lot of things differently. Instead of turning him away and leaving him alone with Diana he could have went directly to the fortress with his parents in tow instead of leaving him alone to stew. That wouldn't fit with the idiot ball plot though.
>>
>>92473250
I don't think Bruce really realized how much of a psycho Diana was. In fact, there's a lot this Bruce DIDN'T know. Even shit he should have. It's not as if Diana's so clever that she can hide her true personality from Bruce, but I guess this Bruce isn't much of a psychoanalyzer.

Bruce wanted to give Clark to think things over and try to recover. Diana was too much of an opportunist.
>>
>>92472134
I think Vixen seems to be the only fully heroic character.

Even Power Girl has been turned into some kind of man hating feminazi.
Damian's more angry and hormonal.
Logically speaking Green Arrow and Canary marrying alternate versions sounds distasteful.
>>
>>92473311
>>92473271
>>92473233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4
Arkham would prevent his death and by playing crazy, he would get sent there
>>
>>92472134
>Billy is so naive that Solomon must not have gave him any wisdom

Wisdom is not intelligence
>>
>>92470094

I like the part where Diana ran Harley through with her sword, and then Kara beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>92473295
>implying Supes expected fucking Alfred to start wailing on him
>implying Supes was even in the right frame of mind to defend himself
That scene is actually really sad. Clark is at his absolute lowest point, just brutally killed one of his own friends in some delusional attempt to protect his parents, and is pretty much reached a point even he would think himself irredeemable, and the last person he'd expect just starts smashing I his face in while screaming at him that he's worthless trash. That was the point of no return for Clark. He needed the most help right then but just got spit on.
>>
>>92472893
Not injustice superman.
>>
>>92473328
Diana being Ares in disguised is still the only explanation that makes sense. They really should've went with that
>>
>>92473295
Not a fan of "the butlering?"
>>
>>92472302
>This is really it. His dream sequence pretty much cinches that if his best friend had just shown some damn empathy
By you know, committing homicide.
>>
>>92467460
The plot is really stupid actually, the whole killing point morality line does not work on Superman because he has killed people who he considered past the point of return before.

Killing Joker or anyone would indicate a breakdown in Batman's psyche perhaps but not Superman's.
>>
>>92472893
Its not that he cant fuction without Batman is just that Batman turned his back on him in the moment he needed him the most.
>>
>>92473561
I'm pretty sure Lois and her child's death would fuck that psyche up
>>
So many of these posts boil down to "It's everybody's fault Superman became a horrible tyrant, except Superman himself."

Like, what the fuck guys? At the end of the fucking day, a man, even a fucking Superman is responsible for keeping his own shit. Clark couldn't. And he's the only one to truly blame for that.
>>
>>92473585
Well we've already determined he was a big baby all along, we're just looking for the final catalyst
>>
>>92467700
This. Batman is a bad friend and a lousy father.
>>
>>92470111
The bomb fried her frontal lobe making her not herself anymore
>>
>>92473296
at least then we would have more of her
>>
>>92473585
I'm pretty sure the kryptonite fear toxin gave him brain damage of some kind.
>>
>>92467460
batman being a huge cunt

the moment superman killed joker(while he wasnt thinking straight because he literally just lost everything), batman just went into hiding and start plotting against his former best friend

it was pretty clear that batman cared more about joker than superman, his family, or metropolis city
>>
Wow, there is a lot of Wonder Woman hate in this thread.
>>
>>92473641
A rich orphan who parties all day and beats up criminals at night turned out to be a lousy friend and parent? Who could have imagined that?
>>
>>92473329
>I think Vixen seems to be the only fully heroic character.
It's nice to see Mari given some respect but seriously. The Injustice universe is so fucking awful, holy shit.
>>
>>92473582
She has died before he would still be mad and kill the joker but not go full Stalin.
>>
>>92470111
I think we assume to much that just Superman would be pushed over the edge after what the Joker did.
As a whole DC isn't like Marvel where major cites get completely nuke every other season and as such a catastrophe like Metropolis being atomized would shake most heroes to their core. We assume it was a power play but what if she saw that as just mankind can't be saved, that it's just a wild dog that's only option is to be leashed. We forget that's why many sided with Super-man, it wasn't fear at first, it was staring at at the worse and thinking if Joker was killed a long time ago this tragedy would not happen.
>>
>>92473680
Injustice Wonder Woman is legit a terrible person.
>>
>>92473680
Injustice Windy is genuinely an inexplicably terrible person. At least the ways bats and supes were terrible aligned with their characters/experiences, but Diana is just a lunatic for no reason
>>
>>92473680
Mostly just for Injustice Diana. I wonder how much Injustice universe Lex Luthor love is lurking here.
>>
>>92473765
Men. He wasn't egotistical enough to really be Lex. He was just some bald super genius that happened to share the same name
>>
>>92473821
He was still probably bad but kept it under hiding, who else could give the Joker a nuke?
>>
>>92473696
Bob Kane?
>>
>>92473228
Man fuck Batman, only a loon wouldn't put to death a terrorist who nuked a whole city.

Fuck Quinn too, you don't say sorry about killing millions and get a wrist slap.
>>
>>92473296
Are you talking about this?
>>92469850
He made a joke.
>>
>>92473843
Joker stole it from a nuclear sub or battleship (can't remember which) in the comics. Lex really was a good guy this time.
>>
>>92473295
>Implying Superman isn't a fucking martial artist fluent in hundreds of martial arts and a combat veteran.

He got nuked literally 15 minutes before that. Getting nuked is a big deal.
>>
>>92473843
It's not even if he was good or bad, he just wasn't arrogant enough
>>
>>92473765
Too be fair, I think if Lex was evil he now of this would have happened.
>>
Another think that bother me is that the good Superman said he might have done the same thing. He probably won't though.
>>
>>92473295
>muh martial arts
>shown punching faces like an untrained thug every time
>>
>>92474272
>Comic authors researching anything they write
>>
>>92474263
Well he did inject himself with kryptonite and each Justice League member (Except Batman) would take the duty to press the button to kill him if he does tick.
>>
>>92474336
Or injustice super man is just a retarded manchild who relying on his brute strength
>>
>>92474336
>>92474392
So what exactly did Normal Superman had that allow him to beat Manchild Superman in the first Injustice game?
>>
>>92474392
Nearly every superman does
>>
>>92474339
That's fucked up.
>>
>>92474424
More brute strength
>>
>>92474424
Not being an idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>Manchild
>Kills anyone who disagrees with him
>Temper tantrums
Doesn't injustice Superman remind you of someone?
>>
>>92474442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGRRdqmBZKo
Pretty much this ending.
>>
>>92467700
>>92470242
>>92470301
>>92473641
Actually superman closed ties with Batman first. Batman wasn't against Superman until he decided that Bruce is their enemy when all Bruce did was tell Aquaman that Superman had no rights over seas, which he didn't.
>>
File: v.jpg (308KB, 1089x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
308KB, 1089x1200px
>>92474496
I'm not surprise if he shitposting in this shit right now
>>
>>92473735
This. Speaking as a fan of Wonder Woman, the one in Injustice is a completely different character and that character never actually displays ANY redeeming qualities in either of the games OR one single issue of the tie-in comic. It's actually shocking how unilaterally unlikable and one-dimensionally evil she is in this universe considering what character she's supposed to be, and the fact that in the 1st game, the Diana from the "main Earth" universe acts perfectly normal, which shows they know how she's SUPPOSED to be.

I'm actually disappointed that there are ANY answers to OP's question that aren't just saying her name and leaving it at that
>>
>>92474582
Batman did turn his back on him before the Aquaman thing.
>>
>>92474496
So he is a least retarded version of SBP
>>
>>92474610
When?
>>
>>92474598
I wonder if he will return and see the current DC universe.
>>
>>92474626
It's appended literally before he went to deal with Aquaman.
>>
>>92467460
Wonder Woman is specially violent and bitchy in the Injustice universe and she heavily pushed superman into creating the regime.
>>
Is it ever explained why Wonder Woman is the way that she is in this universe?
>>
>>92473585
Kingdom Come Superman went through the same shit and he retired instead of becoming a tyrant, hell even after Diana convince him on reforming the league to try to reign in the wilder new metas, he was reluctant and required being pushed by others.
>>
>>92474763
Hack writing to justify batman being the savior of all that is good and true.
>>
>>92474763
She's entranced by the supercock
>>
>>92474793
Fuck Batman really. But in-universe, do they ever explain why?
>>
>>92467460
Wonder Woman being evil in his universe.
>>
>>92474828
No. She was just always like that. I imagine they assumed no one read enough wonder woman to care
>>
>>92474603

It's just alternative universe hi jinks I guess. I mean, the Lex Luthor in Injustice is different from the main universe Luthor. Injustice Lex is a good guy, while the main universe Lex is the usual standard dickhead Luthor.

Although I'm surprised that Wonder woman in Injusticeverse was even a hero in the first place. Due to how much of a cunt she acts, I have a feeling that she might've been an actual villain or close to it when she left the island and the Justice League had to reign her in.
>>
>>92473409
Wisdom is the opposite of naivety not intelligence fuckwit.

You can be intelligent and naive, but you can't be wise and naive.

Clearly you weren't blessed with any wisdom or intelligence.
>>
>>92474896
So she was always power hungry and was waiting for Lois to die so she could taker her place?
>>
>The next game they'll pull a Superman 3 and have good Clark split from evil Clark.
>>
>>92474930
Yep
>>
>>92474944
Or just have yet another evil superman from another universe try to take over everything. Clearly thats the only thing they're interested in doing with these games.
>>
>>92474985
That's the only thing they're interested in doing with superman period
>>
>>92467460
>So what did make Superman go insane in the Injustice universe?
Everybody else was insane.
>>
>>92474972
And she brought hell to the earth for it.
>>
>>92474392
Most of what Batman or Harley does isn't really any sort of proper fighting either.
>>
>>92474944
Wouldn't it be Darkseid?
>>
What kind of magic does Wonder Woman's pussy have a that makes Superman an idiot?
>>
For some reason, people have always had a hard-on for the idea of Superman fighting an evil Superman. It's happened multiple times. Bizarro, Superboy Prime, Justice Lord Superman, Regime Superman... Does Ultraman count? I'm not sure.

Anyway, Superman VS Evil Superman is big.
>>
>>92475192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLNyXOZI10I
I really love this interaction
>>
>>92475192
Superman's power set makes him a better antagonist. That's really it
>>
>You killed a mass murder! Your no better than him!

Get the fuck off your high horse.
>>
>>92475192
Because it's better than Batman always winning
>>
>>92475463
And he wasn't. Supes fell down a slippery slope since that
>>
>>92474763

They didn't cared about her and that's how most writers see her any way. Just go see any Elseworlds. Kingcom Come, DC: New Frontier, Superman: Red Son and so on.
>>
>>92474930

Just like KC WW.
>>
>>92474828
The amazons in general are more aggressive in this universe.
>>
>>92469794
>muh red trunks

Fuck superfags
>>
>>92475663
>muh caped crusader who can never do wrong despite being batshit insane.
>>
>>92472835
>Thousands

Millions of people live in metropolis
>>
>>92475663
Fuck yeah
>>
>>92475174

What you should ask is what kind of effects kryptonians have on Wonder Woman biology to always turn her into a cock-crazed sadist whenever she gets close to him. It's like he's a Red Kryptonite to her.
>>
>>92475682
>automatically assume I'm a batfag

Now I see why Superfags love Supes so much
>>
>>92475660

The amazons actually were against what Regime Wonder Woman did and in the end of the first game imprisoned her in Themyscera.
>>
>>92475693
How's middle school?
>>
>>92475660
But even the Amazons hate Wonder Woman and are disgusted by her. They need to explain why she's so shit and it needs to be more than she just wants to love Superman.
>>
>>92475711
You don't need to be, the writers already are.

>assuming I'm a superfag
>>
>>92473250
>Mostly, he just has to stop Diana from whispering "KILL THEM ALL KAL" into Clark's ear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxA_K93bXCY
I love how eerily close that dialogue was.
>>
>>92475693
Did Frank Cho draw that? It's so hilariously edgy.
>>
>>92475693
Batman should have cancer by now
>>
>>92475740

>and it needs to be more than she just wants to love Superman.

INJUSTICE 2 tried to answer that. She wanted to created an utopia of her design because that's her innermost desire and saw Superman, the world most powerful man, as the perfect ally to help her accomplish that goal.
Him being the world most powerful man always makes her hella wet. She just needed to make him a more strong person and leader to be perfect. Someone truly worthy of fucking her and ruling by her side. He was too much of a pussy before. Thankfully Lois death and the Metropolis destruction presented the perfect opportunity.

And this is something not even exclusive of INJUSTICE, Every time DC tries to pair them up as a couple you've Wonder Woman be all about power, be it lusting for Superman since he's as powerful or more powerful than her, or her wanting to change Man's World by force since her great powers dictate she should use them.
>>
>>92474944
I'm reading that Batman used Gold Kryptonite on Clark before putting him in the Phantom Zone. Is that true because WTF Bruce, Clark is just a normal human now, you wouldn't put fucking Joker in there but you put Clark there even though he's powerless? Now that he's human stick him in jail with mandated therapy.

I think that's bullshit though because they aren't leaving Superman out of I3, so they'd have to bring over Good Supes then.
>>
>>92475905
That's not a consistent trait of kryptonite giving humans cancer.
>>
>>92475953
No one dies in the Phantom Zone.
>>
>>92475956
Kryptonite is radioactive, it should by all means. Even Lex got Cancer from Kryptonite exposure in the comics.
>>
>>92474793
They could at least let WW be the good person. It's irritating as fuck seeing the manchild in black who hands out traumatic brain injuries like candy being the paragon of morality.
>>
>>92475953

That's not true. Batman had a gold kryptonite with him to use as a knife because he was worried that Superman would eventually betray him. He didn't wanted to believe, but was prepared for it. So when Superman tried to gang on him he cut Superman with the gold kryptonite to cut Superman's powers for a bit to level the fight between them. He says that the small cut will temporally depower Superman and to Superman stand back because if he used it again Superman could end up permanently powerless.

I doubt in the end Superman was actually completely powerless.
>>
>>92475982
Why doesn't he ever put his Rogue gallery in there?

>>92475990
They could have done the same thing with Kara but they just want eternal BvS.
>>
>>92475982
Yeah so is Bruce going to let him out of there at some point? Pretty fucking cruel to force the dude to live forever. In the real world if he's powerless he can get old and die and be with Lois or whatever. He's not going to get better in the PZ, Batman basically condemned him to hell. That's pretty fucked.
>>
>>92475990

If Wonder Woman is dating Superman in anything, she's never a complete good person. She's always a cold and pragmatic warrior with godcomplex. It's just how writers find to make the pairing contrast a bit and have some tension.

It's not really because Batman's supposed to be the good guy.
>>
>>92476009
I figured because we all know Superman will be in I3 in some form or another. I honoestly think this conflict has completely been played out. I'd rather he died or was permanently depowered. But why doesn't Batman just use Gold Kryptonite on him instead of basically sending him to hell.
>>
>>92476052
>>92475990
Remember that time when a certain writer pair Wonder Woman up with Batman?
>>
>>92476103

Because permanently depowering Superman is fucked-up.
>>
>>92476052
I know I'm saying why not have WW be the good person instead of Batgod. Obviously the answer is milking retards who never get sick of this retarded BvS shit, but I just wish we could get a good WW vs an evil Bats/Supes if we have to do this shit. There was one world where Bats and Supes were raised by villains and WW rose to fight them, that was cool.
>>
>>92476103

>depowered Regime Supes becomes a thief and steals shit from WayneTech and builds himself a super suit
>depowered Regime Supes takes a yellow ring
>depowered Regime Supes escapes and starts assassinating people with a shooty gun just to stir the shit pot

There's a lot of directions they could take it.
>>
>>92476116

What happened?
>>
>>92476116

Every time it happens Batman becomes a pussywhipped beta with a secret crush he doesn't know how to act upon.
>>
>>92476138
It's better then sending him to hell essentially where he is forced to think about nothing but Lois and all the shitty things he did. I'm sure Batgod can find a way to give him his powers back if he needs to. Did Bruce even get Clark some fucking therapy while he was in the Red Sun room. I mean holy shit it's obvious he needed it.
>>
>>92476151
Look at it this way. It make sense that she is Superman's ally when you consider most of Supe's ally ARE (ex) leaders of some old civilization
>>
File: 374436783468.png (87KB, 124x232px) Image search: [Google]
374436783468.png
87KB, 124x232px
>>92473409

na·ive
nīˈēv/
adjective
adjective: naive; comparative adjective: naiver; superlative adjective: naivest; adjective: naïve; comparative adjective: naïver; superlative adjective: naïvest

(of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.
>>
>>92476156
I'd rather his rage reach such a point he gets a red ring than get a yellow ring.
>>
>>92475266
No. It's more than that. It's that people like Supes, he's friends with pretty much everyone. If he goes evil the danger is that he'll convince others he's doing the right thing. In contrast a lot of the heroes find Batman an asshole at best. It's harder to envision him going bad and everyone not jumping at the opportunity to smash his face in.

You can very easily make Batman a dangerous opponent, Lex Luthor is all the time. Just throw in stuff like Brothet Eye and you're golden.
>>
>>92476218
Bjt shes a warrior of peace.
It doesnt fall in line for Diana. But i think these folks dont read Diana and just think this is shit will do.
Almost every bad ending elseworld shes like this. A power hungry cunt for Supes.
>>
File: Was these stroking necessary.gif (626KB, 320x294px) Image search: [Google]
Was these stroking necessary.gif
626KB, 320x294px
>>92476197
But it is hilarious.
>>
>>92476273

Fuck no. Having Batman act like a bullied little beta all so chick can cream themselves self-inserting as Wonder Woman fucking sucks.
>>
>>92476251
It just proves that is high time for an evil Batman story.
>>
File: i5-600x480.png (589KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
i5-600x480.png
589KB, 600x480px
>>92474769
Kingdom Come is apples and oranges here. Joker didn't kill his wife and unborn child nor wipe out a whole city, he had Superman do it for him. That's the big difference. Imagine you destroyed everything you loved when you thought you were doing the right thing. That's where Superman broke in the Injustice world. He thought his actions were saving lives and in truth he caused everyone's death.
In Kingdom Come he simply failed to save lives, in Injustice he out right took them.
>>
>>92476354
Hence the "humor" in Joker's actions. He had the man who could save everyone kill everyone in a single bound.
>>
>>92476353
isn't that half of his modern runs?
>>
>>92473585
I'm more shock most don't bring up the Justice Lords.
Apparently killing Wally is what was needed for Bats to hop on the 'kill them all' train.
>>
>>92476401
Next to the brother eye thing, name one other storyline where he's actually treated as a villain or even in the wrong.
>>
>>92476446

Trinity War, Futures End, Death of the Family...
>>
>>92476446
>even in the wrong.
This is key. Batman's no killing ever rule is retarded but writers bend over ass backwards to make Bruce morally right.
>>
File: 13546876_2.jpg (162KB, 1125x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13546876_2.jpg
162KB, 1125x1200px
>>92476446

well there is Batman the Cult (brainwashed) and Catwoman, Guardian of Gotham(where bats is a fucking psychopath that would make the Joker blush)
I feel there is more but those two are the more well know evil batman stories
>>
File: JLA_Tower.jpg (38KB, 220x340px) Image search: [Google]
JLA_Tower.jpg
38KB, 220x340px
>>92476446
read comics
>>
>>92476427
Same thing with both Johns as well.
>>
>>92476577
they made it a fucking point that Superman thought Batman was right and was going to allow him to come back to the league
>>
>>92476512

That's because both Superman and Batman have this morality rule. So writers try to play it up a bit by having characters like Wonder Woman and Aquaman question it, but you can't force it too much because the whole comic book convention rest on it and it would make the World's Finest look dumb. So it's... it's a fucking thing to question in the first place. You make both sides look retarded.
>>
>>92476446
DKR
>>
File: Batman kills two face.jpg (69KB, 620x291px) Image search: [Google]
Batman kills two face.jpg
69KB, 620x291px
>>92476446
>another causal that can't read comics but knows it all
This is just getting stupid anymore. He has had many elseworld stories where he goes crazy and kills, he has had many prime stories where he has done shit he shouldn't have that was really fuck up.
>>
>>92476671

That story had a shitty portrayal of Wonder Woman, but i'll forever find hilarious how she cannot understand the tension between Superman and Batman because of how Superman condoned the mind-rape of Batman. Batman is just there sulking quietly in a corner.
>>
>>92476671
That and you crash into headaches of how most of their rouge gallery survives. That no kill rule goes and Batman's rouge gallery should be gone in a month.
>>
>>92476754
If the writers were smart both would have suffered a mindwipe from the events or rather Superman would have lost his shit at the League's actions.
>>
>>92476794

Yeah. This was around Infinite Crisis when editors were forcing writers to come up with stories meant to break-up the heroes and have them go darker all in preparation for the big crisis.

So Batman was feeling betrayed by everyone and coming up with thousands of ways to keep everyone in check, Superman was constantly being exposed or used by his villain and conflicted about what to do to put a stop to it, Wonder Woman was getting sick of the villains going to town on her friends and the heroes being too complacent, and shit was generally getting fucked left and right.
>>
>>92476151
/co/ would cry evil feminism and you know it
>>
File: Owlman.jpg (18KB, 266x288px) Image search: [Google]
Owlman.jpg
18KB, 266x288px
>>92476446
Well we have Owlman, Castle of the Bat, Bat-Soldier, Nazi Batman from earth 10(I think), Justice Lords, Guardian of Gotham, Cult, and that weird one where Bruce is Joker.
>>
>>92476886
Not if it was against evil Batman.
>>
>>92474930
In flash point she kills Mera just to take her place
>>
Which Injustice 2 ending is canon?
The combined lantern corps vs Brainiac Earth sounds more interesting desu
>>
>>92477036
Superman killed so many lanterns the guardians had to give Hal his ring back
>>
>>92470735
>evil authoritarian Superman
>mix up

That's the oldest concept in the book.
>>
File: superbats.jpg (38KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
superbats.jpg
38KB, 500x611px
>>92476197
>Batman becomes a pussywhipped beta with a secret crush he doesn't know how to act upon.
To be fair that's kinda Batman in any relationship. Catwoman walks all over him too. He can't only be himself with Clark.
>>
>>92475838
Wait, isn't Scarecrow supposed to be dead?
>>
>>92477036
Batman ending is obviously going to be the canon ending, they're setting it up for one of three options as far as I can tell:

1. Batman and Supergirl are the main characters of Injustice 3, Darkseid is the main villain, Superman returns and shows up to help at some point.

2. Batman and Supergirl are the main characters of Injustice 3, Darkseid is the main villain, Superman returns at some point to seek his revenge as a secondary antagonist.

3. Batman and Supergirl are the main characters of Injustice 3, Batman will go crazy/get corrupted/make bad decisions what-have-you to turn him into a villain character and Supergirl will have to stop him.
>>
File: Adventures_of_Superman_Vol_2_14.jpg (378KB, 832x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Adventures_of_Superman_Vol_2_14.jpg
378KB, 832x1280px
>>92467460
Of what we know (so far)

-Luthor was a good guy in the Regime universe and secretly knew all the heroes' secret identities without telling them, and helped prevent the villains from getting that knowledge.
-Batman makes really poor decisions and Wonder Woman is more aggressively fascistic.
-Joker caused Superman to unintentionally kill Lois and their kid, and destroyed all of Metropolis.

Other possible explanation could be that this story by Max Landis and Jock happened in universe long before Injustice. It had Joker planning to blow up Metropolis, Superman casually saying he could prevent all of it, and implying that he could kill the Joker at some point. Then you find out Batman deliberately let the Joker into Metropolis to test Superman and it pissed Superman off a lot.

Another possibility is that this universe's Barry went back in time to change things just like New Earth Barry and CW Barry, and caused the creation of the Injustice universe (which is why he hasn't tried to go back in time to change things again or tried really hard to say that he can't do it)
>>
>>92467460
Batman white man. pain
>>
>>92471538
>underdog
Batman is not a underdog He is a rich white boy.
>>
>>92476893
>Owlman,
is not bruce it is thomas wayne his big bro.
>>
>>92477655
>Another possibility is that this universe's Barry went back in time to change things just like New Earth Barry and CW Barry, and caused the creation of the Injustice universe (which is why he hasn't tried to go back in time to change things again or tried really hard to say that he can't do it)

Well, we learn in Injustice 2 that the existence of the Regime turned Professor Zoom into a living paradox because one of his ancestors got killed, and that he can't return to his home time because of that. Maybe an alternate future version of Barry was trying to erase Eobard from time and inadvertently created the Injustice timeline in the process?
>>
>>92467460
>>92469850

I think its because this universe's Luthor is not Superman's moral villain so Supes never got challenged morally.
>>
>>92470172
Because evil comic Luthor is still Human compare to Diana with her God complex
>>
>>92473863

No, Bill Finger.
>>
>>92476671

>Thinks no kill rule is stupid

The alternative to it is regular humans go all The Boys or Kingdom Come if supers become Judge, Jury, and Executioner
>>
>>92467460
Literally everyone.

>Joker destroys Metropolis. Superman decides to call for a worldwide ceasefire.
>US Government goes full retard and steals his parents. Batman goes to see the president in secret to tell him to back off.
>Superman asks Batman why he didn't help save his parents. Batman avoids the question, widening the gap between him and Superman.
>Superman tries to make amends with Batman. Batman doesn't take the offer because reasons.
>Aquaman goes full retard and threatens the Earth over some whales. Superman takes Atlantis out of the ocean and puts it in the Sahara Desert.

This was the point that things started to go downhill. Especially when Kalibak showed up.
>>
Reminder that Superman deserves what he got
>>
>>92471820
Remember that comic where Batman goes out of his way to stop the Spectre from killing the Joker. Now correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the Spectre work for God as the spirit of vengeance.

Batman must be an anti-villain. Doing good for an overall larger more evil purpose.
>>
>>92473493
Except the first game had Ares in it and he was losing his powers and actually helped Batman's side because in a world where everyone's under heel, there's no wars.
>>
>>92479827
You can't reason with those people, just let it go.
>>
>>92476671
Honestly, the best way to deal with it is to give the Joker a respawn super power in the canon. That way you can explain why he never stays dead, and why trying to cage him is vastily superior to killing him.
>>
>>92479922
You forgot to mention WW
>>
>>92467460
Letting a butler walk all over him
>>
you know being a white male/billionaire american is Batmans Super powe.
>>
>>92467460
DC keeps going in this direction. Bats will always be the incorruptible voice of reason who is made to look good at everyone else's expense.
>>
>>92467460
Bats being a sperg.
WW going full Sheev
Fishfag going muh whales
Military abducting his parents
Damian Wayne existing
After that everything else just piles on.

Also slightly unrelated but someone told me that in Injustice comic Bats tell Supes that he loved Diana.
Is that true or am I being rused here?
>>
>>92480603

And every other character will always act stupid or villainous to make Superman look more sympathetic.
>>
>>92480665
Bruce loving Diana never happened in Injustice.
>>
>>92467460
>am superfag, king of shit
>gets punched by robot
>>
>>92481054
in Superman coma dreamworld made by Batman Bruce and diana are married .He wants her but she loves clark
>>
>>92477036
I'm thinking Supes wins and invades the not so fucked up continuity in order to kidnap Lois like he promised in the first game. Bats's ending was just a Brainiac tech hallucination similar to the stuff used on the commander in X-Com 2.
>>
>>92481218
That would be better
>>
>>92481054
>>92481117

In the Zero Grounds comic that covered the events of the first comic from Harley POV it was implied that good universe Batman and Wonder Woman were a thing as well.
>>
>>92481117
The dreamworld wasn't "made" by Batman. It was what Clark wanted most.
>>
>>92467460

Diana manipulating his grief
>>
>>92475989
over a long ass time without shielding

lex was basically sleeping with the shit
at least bats locks that shit up in lead when not in use
>>
>>92481893
Bats say clark that he love Diana
>>
>>92471707
Because Eobard somehow became a "living paradox" to whom the rules simply dont apply. You could zip through time to murder him in the crib and present day Reverse Flash would still be there, since he exists outside the normal flow of time.
>>
>>92482232
He never says that. And the Injustice universe he loves Catwoman.
>>
>>92470909
Sauce?
>>
>>92467460

Diana manipulating him, mostly. Filling his head with ideas about godhood and the like, molding him into what she wanted. WIthout Lois, he needed a rock to keep him steady, but Diana was more an anchor, dragging Clark down with her and her lust for war and Tyranny she inherited from her father.

Bruce is also a bit at fault, but he isn't the greatest socially.

Add in the Yellow Power Ring as well.

>>92471432

That would just recreate a second Flashpoint. Changing major events is always a bad idea. Barry saved his Mom and basically made the future a hellscape.

It's paradox shit.

>lois dies
>barry goes back in time and saves her
>goes back to the future, but things are even worse because he would never have gone back to the past to save lois if lois is saved, causing a temporal anomanly

Eobard even says that the Injustice timeline is all wrong, which implies someone else, something else, changed the timeline.

Manhattan confirmed for DLC
>>
>>92482765

He doesn't. He was hating Selina at the end of the first prequel comic and in the second game he seems to be a lot closer to Harley.
>>
>>92470909
>>92482777

It's not true, it was Batman that was revealed to be the biggest dick by Morrison and that was mostly a joke. Morrison was trying to make a commentary that Batman confidence stern from the fact he knows has a big dick.
>>
>>92481117
The dreamworld was like the Black mercy. It showed Clark what he wanted. Notice that Injustice Diana wasn't full of bitch evil in the dream world.
>>
>>92473311
Other than the fact the Joker is popular and sells there is no logical reason he shouldn't be put to death. However superman should not have been the judge and jury
>>
>>92482765
He fucks Harley.
>>
>>92483717
>However superman should not have been the judge and jury
Batman pls.
>>
>>92472469
The dialog is so fucking horrible. Half of the time they just talk past each other.
>>
>>92467460
Scarecrow's fear toxin was perfected by Joker. Permanent psychosis, paranoia and loss of empathy. The glaring character flaws of his closest friends were revealed and then enhanced by its effects.
>>
>>92471666
>Kal-iac gets driven insane from abducting Lois' from alternate universes trying to justify his behavior only for them to be disgusted or horrified.
>He ends up finding the normal universe & just snaps completely.
>>
>>92484216
Didn't even think of that, but it does make sense.
>>
>>92470239
nope
they had an adorable moment where Supes woke up to its heartbeats
>>
File: 1377487864394.png (472KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1377487864394.png
472KB, 600x461px
>>92472134
>Wonder Woman is an insane cunt that wants to be a cock sleeve and world domination.
I kinda like how committed she was to fulfilling her fetish
>>
>>92482849
>Spoiler
What gear would he have?
>>
>>92484752
Supes looks like he hasnt showered in days
>>
File: 1377487606142.png (617KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
1377487606142.png
617KB, 600x462px
>>92485155
It was post Metropolis nuke and Joker kill
he was in rough shape
>>
>>92485303
This is the moment where Bruce should have stepped in.
>>
>>92484770
Skin Patterns and loincloths. Maybe crowns?
>>
>>92471839
Shut up, Maddox.
>>
>>92485711
lol because superman can't do anything without holding daddy batmans hand for guidance.
>>
>>92484770
Whatever he wanted. Which is nothing. What I'm saying is penises.
>>
>>92480665
Damian has a good point.

Batman beats people until they have brain damage, which makes them more violent.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.