[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think their plan could have worked? If so would it have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: BPRDKOF-5-20.jpg (254KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
BPRDKOF-5-20.jpg
254KB, 500x541px
Do you think their plan could have worked? If so would it have been better than the current state of the world in the Mignolaverse?

Also BPRD/Hellboy thread.
>>
>>92461921
I got the insertion on this scene that HE activated some of the bombs that caused the destruction of South Asia, and used their souls on the Canon that he uses later.

Or was it the monster that caused the tsunamis? It's just felt too convenient they mentioning the destruction of South Asia and showing this guy.

Maybe the world could be better? We don't know. Having giants made of millions of souls could probably help against the ogdru jihad, but IMAGINE if one of these gets infected and starts to turn...

The Japanese guy that could mind control godzila was more useful.
>>
>>92461921
the plan was redundant since Abe is the ark for humanity's soul, secondly the black Flame would of reached out to it like he did to Fenix while he was gathering power.
>>
File: 1461640727292.gif (925KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
1461640727292.gif
925KB, 800x444px
they should most defenitly make a glorious human demigod out of fused souls
>>
>>92462493
The way that Black Flame power's worked was strange. It's not common for villains to be empowered by "life".

Hell,I'm not sure how he was CONTROLLING one of the 7 Ogdru Jahad.
>>
>>92462911
the black flame was literally a human sledgehammer suit when he took over NYC. The I think the difference was the fact that he wasn't connected to viril, he was connected to the power of the 7 who are one and as we've seen the connection can be cut.
>>
File: emperor absolutely livid.jpg (48KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
emperor absolutely livid.jpg
48KB, 720x405px
>>92462564
nice

>>92462493
also this, the giants would've been slaughtered, hell it took Liz to fuck Black Flame up, and three fucking Watchers couldn't kill one Ogrdu Jahad.
>>
>>92461921
No. It was a good idea, but it wouldn't have worked. There's no way they could have saved humanity by creating three titans out of the souls of Humanity; more so when we saw ONE of the Ogdru Jahad(there are another six of that out there) recking 3 fucking titanic angels with little effort.
>>
Ya know I'm no genius or anything but if I was a government commander and I discovered this one of a kind super effective WMD, I'd make damn sure to research how it works, then Armour the fuck out of it and restrict it's first target in open combat to the black flame.
What the fuck were they thinking? I know they didn't have a lot of time, but it's comparable to dropping the first and only atom bomb on a single Japanese enemy battle ship.
>>
>>92462564
>>
>>92465412
I think OP was referring to McWhirther's plan to kill and contain a billion souls into a few perfect bodies, not the groovy SOUL CANNON from the NYC invasion.

But you're right, it was retarded to just roll around Black Flame's turf with a [single] ultimate weapon and advertise it all over town.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.