[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Aku can manipulate time, why doesn't he just go back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1629907-vlcsnap_5495354.png (457KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1629907-vlcsnap_5495354.png
457KB, 640x480px
If Aku can manipulate time, why doesn't he just go back and stop Jack from being born?

Better yet, why doesn't he just go back to when the ancient satanmonster was fighting the gods and rejoin up with his master/himself?
>>
The time portal magic made his throat hurt for a WHOLE WEEK.

It's not worth it.
>>
>>92452415
>If Aku can manipulate time, why doesn't he just go back and stop Jack from being born?
Maybe it's not worth risking everything he's built in the future. Fucking too much with time travel can be dangerous.
>>
did you watch seasons 1-4?
he still exists in a linear manner. he was incapacitated before jack was born. i dont think he can time travel, himself, hes never shown the ability to transport anyone but jack. time traveling himself could cause serious issues? if he sent an assassin back in time, jacks dad would murder their ass.
also this show makes no sense anyway.
>>
>>92452415
Most fiction doesn't follow that linear rule of time travel. It might be that if Jack goes back to the past, that future of Aku still happened, just in a different timeline.
>>
File: 2017-05-16 21.20.13.png (718KB, 981x1270px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-16 21.20.13.png
718KB, 981x1270px
Aku doesn't even know how babies are made
>>
Maybe Aku can only create time portals and not travel through time himself?
>>
>>92452942
What's stopping him from sending his minions/robots?
>>
>>92452616
fpbp
>>
>>92452415
Causality Paradox.

If Aku travels back in time and kills Jack before he fought him and sent him to the future, then he would never have a reason in the future to travel back in time and fight Jack in the past, etc etc.

On the other hand - Jack can travel back in time and undo the future that is Aku because it's a closed causality loop. Even though the future he spent time in would no longer exist, there's no actual violation of causality - no paradox.
>>
>>92452415
Where can I watch the old samurai jack episodes?
Half the links are shit quality, it's sad
>>
>>92453135
jacks dad
>>
File: asuka.jpg (193KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
193KB, 576x432px
>>92452415
>rejoin with his master
>Aku
>Serving someone
And besides, Aku is all that left of great evil. The main part itself couldn't put up much of a fight with gods.
>>
>>92453135
>start sending minions back in time
>over and over
>eventually the king keeps his sword on him at all times, preventing his capture of the emperor and fucking up time
>would probably also replace current aku with a similar but not exact Aku, effectively killing him but helping a nearly exact duplicate have a swell life
>>
>>92452415
That's the nth time I've seen this thread. Aren't you getting bored?
>>
>>92452928
This
>>
>>92452415
Why doesn't Aku give Jack Ebola or something?
>>
Why didn't Aku ride the eagles to Mordor?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.