[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best fight in Samurai Jack and why is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
What's the best fight in Samurai Jack and why is it the Emperor vs Aku?
>>
Jack vs Aku is pretty great
And jack and the zombies fight too
>>
It might not be the best, but my favorite is the Minions of Set.

Jack running terrifed didn't happen much.
>>
>>92443556
It's Jack vs the Ancient Japanese Youkai Dragon
>>
>>92444047
What episode is that?
>>
>>92443556
10.- Jack in the mosh pit
9.-Chicken Jack
8.-Jack vs the robot army in the premiere movie
7.-Jack vs the Guardian
6.-Scotman vs Sirens
5.-Jack and the Spartans
4.-Jack vs the Daughters of Aku part 1
3.-Jack vs the Zombies
2.-The Birth of Evil
1.- Jack vs Shinobi
>>
>>92443556
Its Jack vs the Daughters. Episodes 2 and 3 are GOAT
>>
>>92445074(me)
Wait, make Jack in the mosh pit an honorary mention. 10 really should be Jack vs Mad Jack. Another honorary mention would be Scaramouche, while fun it was way too short.
>>
The Ultra Robots episode is underrated as fuck.
>>
1 - Jack vs the dauthers of aku
2 - Jack vs Ashi
3 - Jack vs Scaramouche
>>
The battle against the beetlebots in episode 3 was fucking legendary. I needed to catch my breath after it was over.
>>
>>92443743
Which fight had the best running, Jack vs the Minions of Set or Jack vs the Daughters of Aku?
I think the Minions of Set conveyed the desperation better because Jack's sword was for the first time useless against a foe no matter how you approached it.
>>
Jack vs Scaramouche and Jack vs Ninja
>>
>>92443556
Jack vs the Princess and the Bounty Hunters is pure kino
>>
File: IMG_5081.jpg (72KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5081.jpg
72KB, 480x360px
>>92445074
>no Jack vs Satan
>>
File: Samurai BLACKED on Toonami.jpg (57KB, 457x795px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai BLACKED on Toonami.jpg
57KB, 457x795px
>>92443556
>>
Jack vs the ultrabots
>>
>>92445488
That was the only episode of the entire show I literally had to force myself to stay awake for.
>>
>>92443556
Yeah, emperor vs Aku hands down. The birth of evil is Genndy's Magnum opus.

The fight in the graveyard was also GOAT but I don't know if it counts as much of a "fight".
>>
>>92448127
UNBELIEVABLE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.