[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would you cast for the speculative TV series? Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image_1[1].jpg (65KB, 466x263px) Image search: [Google]
image_1[1].jpg
65KB, 466x263px
Who would you cast for the speculative TV series?
Do you think it could even turn out okay, or would you be watching just to see a trainwreck unfold?
>>
If it was a short HBO mini series headed by Gaiman himself, I think it could be pretty great.

The big fear is that it'd end up being some under-budgeted netflix/hulu shit
>>
>>92433036
i'd pay gaiman a billion moneys to write some new stories for the show instead of trying to adapt an already existing thing.

as for who to cast I have no clue.
>>
File: SANDMAN.png (872KB, 1002x635px) Image search: [Google]
SANDMAN.png
872KB, 1002x635px
>>92433036
HBO or FX with a good showrunner at the helm
>>
Anyone just a bit worried they'll randomly cast a black woman for Death?
>>
>>92434581
in the comics is established the endless look like whatever people in contact with them expects them to look

morpheus looked black when dealing with africans, etc

they could easily do the same for death
>>
>>92434581
Not really, but I could see a black woman playing Desire strangely enough.
>>
>>92433036
I would cast the bullets I'd use to shoot the idiot who suggested trying to adapt Sandman
It's bad enough what tv execs have done to literally every other comic based show I don't want to see them fuck up this masterpiece
>>
>>92433036
I think brits themselves could have better chance at not fucking this up. Their mini-series with longer episodes would fit the format of the original run. Also, they've got the historical costumes and sets stuff in the bag. Just keep the moffat away from this.

Sandman as a 22 episodes of 30 minutes each set in LA and made to fight demons and nightmares, also a human love interest and a normie sidekick, would literally be the worst,
>>
>>92436449
Lol Lucifer is more fun than the Berlanti shows
>>
>>92434581
I'd be pissed if they didn't have a variety of actors for the Endless when confronting people.
I always liked the fact that they changed appearance depending on the person who was in their presence. It would be a missed opportunity if they didn't do this at least once.
>>
>>92433036

desu the only way I can imagine a successful Sandman tv series is if it's animated
>>
>>92433036
Better make an animated series, so you can change the style and voice actors every chapter.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.