[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which one got ruined and it's potential squandered by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1494836720208[1].jpg (200KB, 1396x954px) Image search: [Google]
1494836720208[1].jpg
200KB, 1396x954px
So which one got ruined and it's potential squandered by their creator more?

Alex "Self Sabotage" Hirsch, who not only forced Gravity Falls to conclude too early and compacting two + seasons worth of plot into one really rushed season, but actively came up with the worst fucking conclusion possible and hated when his staffers made Pacifica anything but a huge bitch

Or

Rebecca "Fuck work, let my staffers do everything" Sugar, who let her staff (including a tumblr fan artist/shipper) take over for the show and ram it into the ground in every single category you can evaluate it on - Character Design, Character writing, Consistency, Background Art, Plot development, etc
>>
>>92425797
I haven't watched GF but I know SU is pretty fucked
>>
Star by having any romance in it at all
>>
Where does Nefcy rank today? Also I never watched GF, why did Alex not want to continue with a third season?
>>
>>92425797
SU had no potential to ruin so i guess GF wins by default
>>
Didn't you post this around the same time yesterday?
>>
>>92425797
You already made this thread yesterday today.Also GF will still be more wasted potential unless the homeworld Arc for SU shits the bed harder than the cluster arc.
>>
>>92425818
I think Alex was only given two seasons so he took his 3 season cartoon and compacted it into two rather than have a 2/3 complete story in limbo.
>>
>>92425852
yes I did. I even copied the image from the url from yesterday's thread instead of reuploading it
>>
>>92425864
So, why repost it?
>>
>>92425870
I like seeing different viewpoints about the same discussion
>>
I asked this question before, but might as well ask it here. Who's worse, Steven or Mabel?
>>
>>92425979
Janna
>>
>>92425991
Well, if we're ranking quirky star children, Star would be a more fitting pick from that show
>>
Gravity balls
>>
Both equally
>>
Gravity Falls.
Steven Universe has yet to fail to deliver on the promise it gave, which is basically "watch us rip off anime as much as fucking possible with a nice chiptune soundtrack and the occasional good song".

The art style and writing can go to shit but eventually Steven is going to use some bullshit friendship power and liberate all the gems, which is basically what you knew was going to go down since S1.

There was no mystery/kryptid bait only to have all the symbols coincidentally get lumped together or assassinate both Gideon and Bill's character.
>>
>>92425797
Jackie chan you ass
>>
File: image.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>92425797
>Steven Universe
>potential
>>
>>92425829
/thread
>>
Lol Gravity Falls was not rushed it clearly felt forced at some point and it's good it finished after two seasons instead of devolving in retarded mess like SU did, dummie
>>
>>92426002
Star is just for shippers it has no value as adventure show
>>
>>92425979
Steven. He's Mary Sue at this point that hammers SJW bullshit. Mable at least has flaws and can be relatable
>>
>>92428623
It was rushed, though.
>>
>this exact same bait thread posted a day after the original
>biting the bait AGAIN
Proof that /co/ is the dumbest board on 4chan. Even a dog can learn.
>>
>>92425797
The answer is Adventure Time, you dipstick.
>>
>>92425979
Mabel
>>
>>92425797
>hated when his staffers made Pacifica anything but a huge bitch
Would Pacificucks shut the fuck up already? WM wasn't OOC for her. People don't change that fast.
>>
>>92425797
Both kinda sucked
>>
>>92425818
Nefcy is fine. Not perfect, but it's been pretty clear what direction she wants Star to go and has been pretty consistent with it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.