[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. If Aku is able to know where everyone is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1231.jpg (356KB, 1200x1146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1231.jpg
356KB, 1200x1146px
I don't get it. If Aku is able to know where everyone is at any one point in time (he was able to go directly to Jack despite having no clue what he'd been doing), how did he not realize Jack had lost his sword without Scaramouche telling him? Jack had been without his sword for a great deal of time if that flashback is any indication.
>>
Why would his ability to track Jack necessarily mean he knows his exact situation? Aku seems ot be able to throw open a portal to anyone he wants. Why hasn't he been keeping track of Jack lately? Because he's depressed and wants to hide from him problems (Jack), the show shows this multiple times.
>>
File: akster.jpg (234KB, 1280x1442px) Image search: [Google]
akster.jpg
234KB, 1280x1442px
what part of-
"MAAAAAALAAAAAAAAISE"
didnt you understand OP?
>>
>>92412262
There's a reason Jack was wearing all that armor and the mask.
>>
magic tells him where he is, not where the sword is
>>
>>92412336
But he checked in with him well enough to know that he doesn't age and that he had a beard currently
>>
>>92412843
this, if he knew that he'd surely know of the sword thing

Some people say maybe he had some informants just give him shit info but c'mon. It's Jack and it's Aku. Scatman noticed pretty quickly Jack didn't have his sword, any minion of Aku would too
>>
To be honest, why exactly did we need the 50 year timeskip?
>>
>>92414737
Its been quite a while since it was last on tv, would be bit weird for it to just continue as normal as if nothing happened.
>>
>>92412740
We know Aku can directly watch Jack
>>
>>92412262
The better question is, why didn't Aku kill Jack in his sleep?
>>
Aku was extremely triggered by the existence of Jack and the fact that he wasn't dying so the last thing he wants to do is look at him.
>>
>>92415606
This.

Depression makes you very unwilling to even check for solutions, he just stopped keeping watch.
>>
>>92414737
The 50 year timeskip is actually very relevant to the story.

It drives home the point of Jack's depression.
It gave the feeling of a real lack of hope during the first few episodes
It allowed Ashi to actually grow up.
It made Ashi feel more important in her role to bringing the hope back to Jack

A lot of other shit, it doesn't feel pointless desu and there's also the fact it's been 10 real years of course. A 10 year timeskip doesn't give Ashi time to be more than a child, 20 is problematic, 30 more realistic but at that point why not just go for 50 to show how lost poor Jack is and has been for a while
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.