[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly feel that The Simpsons is a better show for little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (55KB, 638x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 638x434px
I honestly feel that The Simpsons is a better show for little kids than Caillou, because the latter teaches them to whine and cry constantly.

Do you agree with me that Caillou is an atrocious show? It's uneducational. Same with Dora. Simpsons is better for little kids because it is hilarious especially in its early seasons and it has lovable characters. Bart may be a bad role model, but he's not anywhere near as bad as Caillou.
>>
The Simpsons is awesome! Caillou sucks!
>>
>>92407258
But it's okay for Caillou to be spoiled because he has cancer. He doesn't have much longer to live.
>>
If your kid had cancer you'd make his final days enjoyable too.
>>
Caillou should've been canned after the first season
>>
You slap in some Arthur and let those little shits grow up into normal, balanced people.
>>
>>92407969
Arthur is one of the best shows for little kids because it teaches social skills. I also believe SpongeBob is another great one since it teaches them to live a happy life and be optimistic. Well, except for seasons 6-9A.
>>
>>92407258
I aways found kinda funny how everything in Caillou's world looks like a baby toy.

The sink, the cars, the adult clothes...
>>
>>92407258
>Caillou, because the latter teaches them to whine and cry constantly
The entire point of the show was to teach small children how to cope with unexpected changes and disappointments.

What makes it comical is that the concept pretty much runs out of steam after one season yet they kept making more seasons, showing us the same tantrum over and over and implying that he never learned a thing.

Also, Rosie being a ginger like Leo when neither of her parents were.
>>
>>92408337
It wasn't educational at all. The Simpsons is better for little kids than Caillou
>>
>>92407440
I agree.

Another awful show for little kids is Peppa Pig. That is not an appropriate show for little kids
>>
>>92408905
Why are little kid shows so awful?
>>
I'm not sure of the lessons it taught, but Bert was a good role model
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.