[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 JLA founding members >7 Soliders >7 planets in Classical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

>7 JLA founding members
>7 Soliders
>7 planets in Classical Astrology
>7 days of the week
>7 chakras
>7 Christian Virtues
>7 Archangels
>7 Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Nick Fury)
>7 Inhuman Royal Family (Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Karnak, Gorgon, Triton and Lockjaw)

Who's who and who's what?
>>
>>92404680
>Superman/Sun
>Batman/Moon
>Wonder Woman/Venus
>Flash/Mercury
>Green Lantern/Saturn
>Aquaman/Jupiter
>Martian Manhunter/Mars
>>
>>92404680
7? Since when? martain?
>>
>>92405102
Yes, J'onn. Since literally always you daft cunt. They're the big 7 for a reason
>>
>>92404680
>7-11
>>
>>92405134
No retard. Not since nu52 or even before infinte crisis.

Its probably the 8 now. Theyre going to retcon Martian back in but keep cyborg.
>>
File: 442-3716-1-PB.jpg (49KB, 584x518px) Image search: [Google]
442-3716-1-PB.jpg
49KB, 584x518px
Morrison assigned the Chakras to the JLA members, but I forget which is which.
I know Superman is the Heart and I think Flash is the third eye, and Aquaman the Crown.
>>
>>92405174

They already rectonned Cyborg out.
>>
>>92405341
Did they?
>>
>>92404994
>Martian Manhunter/Mars
>Green Lantern/Saturn
I would actually swap these two for the reason the MM is the least aggressive and warlike of the bunch (when he has his chocos fix). MM is the last of his race and the only monster-looking of the bunch. He is best represented by the lone titan Saturn, well the JL cartoon MM best suits Saturn.

Hal is often stated with having the most powerful weapon in the universe, his ring. He's always rushing into trouble headfirst and is quite cocky and sure of himself.

Mars was the war god and Hal is the only military member in the JLA line-up. You can go on and say Mars is represented with fire for both it destructive and creating nature, much like how GL's ring is represented.
>>
>>92405289
Batman was the Root chakra, Flash the Throat and Superman the Heart according to Grant Morrison.

The Crown does seem to fit Aquaman with the whole being king gimmick and being of the ocean as a metaphor for the infinite or consciousness.

Though Superman being the Crown chakra can fit him as well. Both the Crown and Superman are transcendent sources and both deal with the higher self.
>>
If Superman is supposed to be Moses, is Batman supposed to be Muhammad?
>>
Wouldn't Superman be Jupiter and Batman Saturn?
>>
>>92405341
Nope. And don't mention the thing in flash, those are perma deleted memories.

Not all old stories and characters are coming back.
>>
>>92405354
>>92406943
Yes they did you retards. Superman Reborn made the old JL canon again. It even made JLE canon.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 498x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 498x679px
>>92407386
Nope. Only parts of blue beetle being a member.

Supergirl matrix and kel don't exist.

We are getting this. In the past.
>>
>>92406849
I don't know much about astrological mythology, but you can't argue with the Sun fitting with Superman and the Moon fitting with Batman.
>>
>>92404680
>7 Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Nick Fury)
LOL
>>
>>92404680
Has Nick ever been on a public avengers team with that line up,Antman or Wasp would be better add Ins for seventh
>>
>>92407618
think OP meant the seven marvel heroes from the first movie
>>
>>92404994
>Aquaman/Jupiter
>not Neptune

what are you smoking
>>
>>92404680
>>7 Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Nick Fury)
You are unbelievably retarded.
>>

you were doing so well until this
>>
File: tumblr_o9z05z2tbi1urq8r1o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1250x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9z05z2tbi1urq8r1o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1250x1920px
>>
>>92408753
>>92408730
OP here, I added MCU Avengers cause they're the first major superhero group with a movie (minus the Fantastic Four). It should be ignored that having so many heroes and leading actors all one movie isn't an achievement by Marvel Studios.

The interpretation for JLA/MCU Avengers would be:
>Superman/Cap
>Batman/Iron Man
>Aquaman/Thor
>Flash/Hawkeye
>GL/Hulk
>Wonder Woman/Black Widow
>MM/Nick Fury
>>
>>92408820
>>92404680
so it'll be Superman as Jupiter, Green Lantern as the Sun, Batman as Saturn, Wonder Woman as Venus, the Flash as Mercury and Martian Manhunter as Mars

>>92407486
>>92406849
I get why Superman and Batman would be the Sun and Moon but I think they fit Jupiter and Saturn as well. Both Moon and Sun are in opposition to each other much like Saturn and Jupiter are. It really depends on how you interpret the characters

Superman can easily be both Captain America and Thor, after all he's the reason why Stan and Jack gave Thor a red cape. Wonder Woman can also be considered as Thor and Captain America, more so in the new Wonder Woman movie that has her with a shield and fighting in a World War. Batman is both Iron Man and Hawkeye, humans who rely on their gadgets and training to overcome superhumans.
>>
>>92410434
Forgot to add Aquaman as the Moon. After all, the moon controls the ocean's tides
>>
>>92410434
wonder woman (and most other superheroes if we're honest) also fought in World Wars back in the day, cap's just one of the few who's origin kept the World War II element.
>>
>>92409868
>GL/Hulk
>Uh... they're both green, so they go together.

>Uh... they're both women, so they go together.

>MM/Nick Fury
>Uh... they're both bald and "black" so they go together.
You have no idea what the members of each team stand for or correspond to each other, do you?
>>
>>92413505
They all fought in WW2 not WW1. DC's Cinema-verse Wonder Woman is the only one of the Justice League to have involved in a War. I'm sure they decided on WW1 to a bit different than Cap.

Grant Morrison's Super Gods book, he had Captain America and Wonder Woman in one chapter together. I'm starting to realize why, even without the shield Wonder Woman's bracelets acted similar to Cap's shield, tools protecting the hero/heroine from harm. They both are very much like Athena, favoring strategy in warfare rather than brute force like Aries.
>>
>>92413638
>>GL/Hulk
>>Uh... they're both green, so they go together.
Yes and there's the fact that they both represent asserting one's will. Hulk's mantra of being the strongest there is in affirmation and a statement he tries to live up to. Similar to Green Lantern's oath. They're both tied to the idea of weapons. Hulk was born of a Gamma bomb and GL was given a lantern and ring which are the tightest weapons in DC universe

>Uh... they're both women, so they go together.
Safest bet but they're both warriors/soldiers. Batman vs Superman had WW as a mysterious woman that showed up in Lex's mansion on a mission to uncover the files Lex had on her, similar to how Black Widow tried to get the Red of her file. Winter Soldier had Black Widow more caring and helpful member to Cap's journey which I think is similar to the early caring WW before DC started making her more and more warlike.

>MM/Nick Fury
>Uh... they're both bald and "black" so they go together.
The forgotten member, they are both figures that stand in the shadows and conduct the team from afar. MM has psychic powers but Nick Fury can read anyone like a book and outplay them, look at Winter Soldier for an a good example. Morrison's JL run stated MM was a master in understanding team dynamics, something which MCU Fury seems to share by creating the Avengers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.