[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eK8I9 R84Ro4 What does /co/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eK8I9R84Ro4

What does /co/ think?
>>
About fucking time.
>>
>>92402644
>adding Poof was bad
>adding Sparky was badder
>adding Chloe was baddest
>now the show might be ending but I dunno because no one has officially said anything
So why does anyone here need to watch a video of some neckbeard nuMale explaining these exact same regurgitated talking points we've all read a hundred times here?
>>
>>92402762
It's as good as dead. No show has ever survived being moved from Nickelodeon to NickToons.

I even tried to tell the Harvey Beaks threads this fact, but they seemed so convinced that it would be renewed after being moved to NickToons that they didn't believe me. Then it was canceled.
>>
I thought this piece of monkey shit died years ago.
>>
>>92402644
God this guy is such a middle ground pussy. Take a stand.
>>
>>92402924
So uh are we supposed to applaud your ignorance or what?
>>
>>92402877
You're talking about a long running, established, successful Nicktoon that has survived cancellation attempts before versus a cartoon that never really caught on and was quickly eclipsed by Loud House.

You're lying to yourself and anticipating something that does not seem to be set in stone. This happened before after the Sparky season, I saw several threads discussing how the show was surely dead. Hartman even tweeted about the "last episode ever" airing. Then Chloe's season came and these same morons quickly raged. You back yourself into a corner when in reality you shouldn't even be giving a shit.
>>
File: 1404542030345.jpg (171KB, 878x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1404542030345.jpg
171KB, 878x1500px
Have to admit, going to miss her.
>>
File: Tootie cute!.png (524KB, 1566x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Tootie cute!.png
524KB, 1566x1392px
>>92403377
At least Tootie made it out intact without her character assassinated. The last thing she needed was to have the nuFOP writers have her job to Chloe.
>>
>>92403174
Yes, but none of those previous cancellation attempts involved it being moved to NickToons and having its ratings plummet from 1.3 million to 140k. The show isn't successful enough to continue sustaining it any longer.
>>
>>92403831
Holy shit when did that ratings drop occur? Thats the lowest ive ever seen brought up on /co/
>>
>>92402762
>Tootie poster

MODS
>>
>>92402644
This show has overstayed its welcome but I'm kind of surprised Nickelodeon rid of it on their main channel. Now it shall die like other shows on Nicktoons.
>>
>>92402662

This. The Fairly Oddparents should have never been allowed to go on this long. Put the show out of its misery already.
>>
I haven't watched this show in years. Is what I heard about other side characters disappearing one by one true?
>>
>>92407225
Why would they give a shit what character I posted? It's relative to the thread.
Are you announcing your report?
>>
>>92408168
Yup.
>>
>>92408313
Just looked it up to see the last appearance of some of them... damn. Dimmsdale must be feeling pretty empty in recent eps.
>>
>>92402762
I don't think Poof was bad, the show was still okay for a while after he was introduced. It got really bad closer to when the dog came.
>>
>>92403012
what's with the combativity
>>
>>92408256
possibly
>>
>>92402644
stop shilling your video.

Also, Poof and Chloe are fine

>>92402877
>>92403831
FoP has been cancelled 5 time. A 6th really means nothing

>>92404824
Those ratings are after it moved to Nicktoons, a previous channel. It never had bad ratings on Nick.
>>
>>92409969
*a premium channel
>>
>>92409969
it's being moved over to nicktoon because it doesn't see enough profittable income in regular nick, and they'd rather save timeslots for that brand new one season tween sitcom they shit our every month.
>>
>>92408256
One of the mods hates the character.
>>
>>92411447
Kind of reminds me of American Dad, where the ratings were fine, but the channel probably thinks they can get comparable ratings with a newer and thus cheaper show, so the show gets fucked even though things are normal
>>
>>92408313
Which characters have disappeared?
>>
>>92402644
Didnt show has been announced its ending for like the millionth time already?
>>
>>92403831
>140k

pff

the horse cartoon has been averaging 50k viewership for the past 3 seasons and it's getting a movie and another two seasons
>>
Hopefully, this time Nick ends up cancelling it. I mean, the guy in the video has a point, the show was great at the start, but Nick dragged it like a corpse, and milked the shit out of it, to the point it became unfunny and bad.
Also, there are shows waiting in line to get released: Pinky Malinky, Welcome to the Wayne, etc. So they definitely deserve to start airing.
>>
>>92403831
That's about the same ratings Star vs is getting.

So, I don't see why Nick would kill it. Sure, different Channels, but.
>>
>>92412547
Chester, AJ, Trixie and Tootie are the only ones who are regular characters and really gone. But those are still huge omissions. Though I honestly dont care about any of those people except Tootie

>>92412880
If it's getting Star vs ratings on Nicktoons then it probably isnt dead. What is the average number for a Nicktoons show?
>>
>>92408377
That's probably because Poof's introduction just seemed like they were growing the beard so to speak but when they then introduced Sparky one season later and the Chloe right after then it becomes apparent in retrospect that they were jumping the shark each time creating a new gimmick to try to stay relevant
>>
>>92402644
Here's the thing. Nick could have had TWO flagship shows in SpongeBob and FOP.

Unlike SpongeBob, which always fluctuated from amazing to meh. FOP always took the meh to the terrible road.

>Adding the first fairy baby could have been acceptable if done properly.
>Having the Turners adopt a dog and Timmy then wishes it was magical could have been a better storyline than what was delivered.
>Removing 3/4ths of all established characters was bad.
>Adding Chloe was decent.
>Having Mr. No Money in the Bank star in multiple live-action movies was terrible.
>Ending the series with a bridge to another Hartman series is terrible.

Nick, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>92402644
About 8 years too late
>>
>>92413451
Sparky came 4 seasons after Poof. What are you even talking about? Also no, dog season being shit doesnt make the Poof era bad, it was still fine
>>
>>92412880
Anon, we've been over this.

Those ratings only measure the first episode airings which air at 7am on a school days.

Hardly fair.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.