[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw "Sing." Was surprisingly alright. Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2459.png (232KB, 341x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2459.png
232KB, 341x585px
Just saw "Sing." Was surprisingly alright.

Anyone else agree that this guy and his dad were easily the best part of the movie.

>That scene where Johnny's dad physically rips the cell wall off just to go apologize to his son

I actually got feels from that.
>>
Oh, this this the character that Glittertrapboy drew fanart of. I thought it was Terk the entire time.
>>
Pretty good, although it was clearly missing some scenes or rushed
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
Set it all free>don't you worry bout a thing>shake it off>I'm still standing >my way
>>
I can't identify with him because he's black
>>
>>92398514
Yeah, it was weird how some stuff like Johnny was really fleshed out, then characters like Ash barely had anything.

>>92398704
>Not putting I'm Still Standing at the top

Disgusting.
>>
It was barely a movie, just a bunch of plot devices to get the animals to sing to pop songs in the end of the movie.
That being said, Johnny was alright, movie sould had focused on him,
>>
>>92398512
i love scrubs
>>
>>92398491
>black VA
pottery
>>
Best part of the movie was the theater collapse. Was successful feels bait, the rest was alright, and the ending performances were enjoyable.

Koala was sexy.
>>
>>92400450
Taron Eggert is a white Welshman you ding dong

They're not black, they're chavs
>>
>>92398704
I'm Still Standing>Don't You Worry Bout A Thing>My Way>Set It All Free>Shake It Off
>>
So did Seth Mouse die?
What a weird way to end his story? Were they like? "Well killing him outright would be kind of cruel, so we'll have him drive off into the sunset with his slut....but not really"
>>
>>92400144
Movie should've focused on anyone the issue was we got a bunch of half assed stories...except the Elephant. Johnny atleast had the most drama and conflict though. Then Seth. Then pig Mom. Then Porcupine.
>>
I didn't know the pig was the main character until a couple of weeks ago, since /co/ kept making threads about the porcupine.
>>
>>92400807
There wasn't really a main character. It was too scattered. I say the Koala was more the main character.
>>
>>92398713

>Not identifying with a character because he's not Asian enough

Not every movie can be Kung Fu Panda you fucking chink!
>>
>>92400775
Yeah, out of all the stories, they just left that up in the air. Like he's driving off, but one of the russian bears gets on his care unbeknownst to him. Like are they setting something up? Or implying he's gonna get killed?
>>
>>92400493
buster moon is not for lewds
>>
>>92401469
Like I said they just didn't want to give a concrete answer because he was a massive dick the whole movie and it's basically his fault the theater was destroyed but at the same time it'd be kind of dark if they had him get murdered by a bunch of Russians. So basically an open ending because they couldn't kill him but also didn't want him to get off scott free.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.