/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP in Peace Powers Boothe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os9 TU3e0kMo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Powers_Boothe_002.jpg (258KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Powers_Boothe_002.jpg
258KB, 1920x1088px
RIP in Peace Powers Boothe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os9TU3e0kMo
>>
I couldn't believe the reports at first. Nothing was reputable. Sad to hear it's true.
>>
File: Separated at birth.jpg (21KB, 401x271px) Image search: [Google]
Separated at birth.jpg
21KB, 401x271px
Damn.

The sad part? When I think of him, the first thing that comes to mind is "Innerspace" and that wasn't even him. It was Kevin McCarthy.
>>
>>92398388

>When I think of him, the first thing that comes to mind is "Innerspace" and that wasn't even him. It was Kevin McCarthy.

I get what you're coming from, but there's plenty of fun stuff that Boothe was in to catch up on.

>Rapid Fire
>Extreme Prejudice
>Sudden Death
>Frailty
>Red Dawn
>Tombstone
>Deadwood
>>
>>92398433

I would have ordered those titles differently.

>Red Dawn
>Extreme Prejudice
>Rapid Fire
>Frailty
>Sudden Death
>Deadwood
>Tombstone

Then it becomes a brief narrative.
>>
>>92398509

That list was just of the top of my head.
>>
>>92398600

He was also in 'Avengers' and 'AoS'.

Needless to say, he played everybody off the screen in that one.
>>
>>92398621

I'm glad they brought him back in AoS, there was a definite moment where I was watching Avengers and thought

>Wait, did they get Powers Boothe to show up for a minute of screentime?

and he didn't return for Winter Solider.

Gonna dig out my copies of Rapid Fire and Tombstone for tonight.
>>
File: Area-51 (Welcome to Dreamland).jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Area-51 (Welcome to Dreamland).jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>92398621
He voiced a character from the 2005 video game Area 51 'Major Douglas Bridges' R.I.P in piece
>>
File: Grodd.png (97KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Grodd.png
97KB, 450x253px
Rest in piece.

You were always one of my favorite actors.
>>
>>92398779

He was the only good part of that piece of shit Turok reboot from a decade ago.

>What, no knife?
>>
>>92398509
No

>Southern Comfort

?

Son, I'm disappoint.
>>
>>92400221

fugg

You're right, and that's one of Hill's best ones too.
>>
>>92400231
Definitely better than Extreme Prejudice. I found that movie to be a bit meh. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. Not on par with other Hill's works.

>It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us.
>>
>>92400850

> I found that movie to be a bit meh. It was okay, but nothing to write home about

There was some interview with Michael Ironside where he confirmed that EP got shredded to pieces and had large chunks taken out in the editing room, which is why there seems to be no plot and what it has makes no sense.

Southern Comfort is top-tier Hill though. That sequence in the Cajun village at the end is one of the most tense finales I've ever seen in a thriller. It's a shame he fell off so hard in the 90's, I ended up enjoying Bullet In The Head for what it was but his last actually good movie was Trespass and everyone forgot that one existed.
>>
>>92397769
Rest in Peace, Mr. Boothe.

I've never heard of this guy until AoS. I've seen Red Dawn and Sin City, but that was years ago and I'm kinda faceblind, so I never recognized him. However, I enjoyed his performance and found him a compelling actor.

Hail Hydra in Heaven, Powers. Also, I never knew that could be a first name, I know what to name my possible future son.
>>
>>92397769
Thanks for the thread, OP. The last one devolved into DC gorilla shitposting.
>>
File: tumblr_nzw6kbK96b1r9awkyo3_1280.png (1020KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzw6kbK96b1r9awkyo3_1280.png
1020KB, 1280x720px
No more underwear lunch :(
>>
F
>>
File: maxpower.jpg (58KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxpower.jpg
58KB, 650x900px
>>92401787
>I know what to name my possible future son.
>not taking it to the max
>>
File: 1480290258359.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480290258359.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>92397769
>Bill Paxton
>Powers Boothe
>both appeared on AoS
>both now gone

This is not a fucking coincidence. There's someone out there Anons.
>>
>>92406274
They come in threes... who is the third one going to be?

Press H to hail Hydra

H
>>
>>92406274
>muffled excelsior in the distance
>>
>>92406274
It was the Cost for renewal
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.