[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else tired of seeing nothing but waifufaggotry on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: nick.jpg (73KB, 361x405px) Image search: [Google]
nick.jpg
73KB, 361x405px
Anybody else tired of seeing nothing but waifufaggotry on this board as of late?

Yeah yeah, I know, it existed since forever here and it comes in waves, but it's so obnoxious nowadays that half of the posts here are lewd fanarts and/or fetishes. Not a lot of worthwhile discussion happening her either, and once somebody starts a discussion thread, it ends up dying faster than the waifu threads.

Also, Hiroshimoot allows one meta thread per board, so whoever complains about its existence better eat a dick.

>inb4 "where do you think we are?" reaction image
>>
No, you are not tired of it.
It's also one of maybe four a five things that are annoying about /co/ now.
>>
>>92397009
>complains about waifufaggotry
>posts best husbando
>>
>>92397117
Well, while I really appreciate Nick as a character, I don't shill for him literally every day like some fags do for Raven or Ashi or that girl from Invader Zim or whatever.
>>
File: P1vXY0Y.png (546KB, 971x608px) Image search: [Google]
P1vXY0Y.png
546KB, 971x608px
>>92397130
Yeah, I bet you appreciate him. You appreciate him hard. Sometimes two or three times a day.
>>
>>92397156
Well, no, I'm not as capable as you are, but I do appreciate the comic as well.
>>
File: zergbab.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
zergbab.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
>>92397156
>that Luger
>>
>>92397009
There are no good cartoons anymore, so waifufaggotry is the only way to get enjoyment out of them.
>>
>>92397242
Pretty much this tbqh.
>>
>>92397009
>Anybody else tired of seeing nothing but waifufaggotry on this board as of late?

Storytimes are usually infrequent and Dan Dashly hasn't shown an interesting comic in a while(unless I missed it). SJ turned into "Ashi is great/Not Muh Jack"-posting and people would rather bite the bait intentionally for (You)'s rather than ignore it.

The only reason I come here on weekends is for those channel tan threads, and that is honestly, some waifu-faggotry concentrated. But, the people are nice and you do get to learn something about the media industry on occasion.

Honestly though, it's the mood on 4chan as a whole that's caused this place to be so damn barren of anything else that isn't sexy creatures and company wars bullshit. Everyone snaps at everyone for the most retarded of things, some people finds some way to make every single thing into a political minefield and no one seems to enjoy anything anymore here.
>>
>>92397242
Only exception for me would be Voltron, but sadly, the Voltron General is also nothing but waifu and husbando-faggotry.
>>
>>92397009

Why Disney foxes look so fucking gay?
>>
File: CN-tan.png (14KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CN-tan.png
14KB, 1280x1280px
>>92397288
Man, the channel-tan general is sooo friendly, but I can't contribute to anything besides complementing good OC fanart some anons make like pic related.
>>
>>92397334
>but I can't contribute to anything besides complementing good OC fanart
That's what an artist wants, some feedback. Just complimenting someone goes a long way.

I hear many artists on drawthreads gripe about how they won't get any sort of comment on their art.
>>
>>92397318
They look normal. You are just gay for foxes.
>>
>>92397398
Oh.
Guess I have to go suck a fox's dick now.
>>
>>92397397
Oh, never thought of it that way, I guess I should visit drawthreads more often because I've seen a lot of good artwork but never bothered replying.
>>
File: 1489040699772.jpg (641KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489040699772.jpg
641KB, 1200x1200px
>>92397009
Blame star VS and samurai jack.
the latter I actually enjoy but I can't deny it didn't help.
shows like AT and SVTFOE derailed into shipping nonsense and brought the worst fans along.
SJ has done this a bit but at least it's only ten episodes.

Also, this is 4chan, expect weebs to ship characters considering the existence of harem anime and whatnot.
>>
>>92397433

Faggot!
>>
File: 1425034066693.gif (1MB, 172x162px) Image search: [Google]
1425034066693.gif
1MB, 172x162px
>>92397009
>as of late
>>
>>92397009
Code lyoko thread are rare but cool, not to much waifufagging
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.