[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw reading the comments underneath guardian related vid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1494746539575.png (205KB, 637x478px) Image search: [Google]
1494746539575.png
205KB, 637x478px
>tfw reading the comments underneath guardian related videos
>people blaming ashi and the romance subplot for not being able to see the guardian or any details to future jack
>meanwhile, /co/mblr supports the romance and hates the guardian
makes you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMe1I0xVo8
>>
>>92396281
>hates the guardian
Since when? It was obvious that if every time portal is destroyed, as established in S5E2, the guardian would serve no purpose, not to mention that the guardian has no magic weapon that can face against Aku. That's all that's being said, not that the guardian shouldn't be in S5.
Also, inb4 all of these guardian threads are made by one guy.
>>
>>92396383
>as established in S5E2
i dont know why everyone is making this argument. first off, jack told the vision of his father that aku destroyed all of the time portals. jack himself, as seen in episode 9, was clearly unsure himself since he knew about the time portal that the guardian was guarding. also, aku is not a reliable source. hes a fucking idiot. someone who didnt even know jack lost his sword even though he knew jack grew a beard. so we can toss that to the side.
>>
>>92396281
>siding with YouTube commenters
>calling /co/ "/co/mblr" despite tumblr REEEEing as much about Jack/Ashi as the reddit tourists
livestream your suicide pls
>>
>>92396464
if you dont know that a large portion of /co/mblr anons are from tumblr, youre clearly retarded though im sure you dont need someone to tell you that.
>>92396383
>not to mention that the guardian has no magic weapon that can face against Aku
false, we dont know that for sure and people arguing otherwise is simply relying on assumption (this of course is said for both arguments) the guardian is quoted to have said that he had guarded the time portal for "eons." from this it implies that he would have a weapon of his own to fend off aku.
>>
>>92396464
reddit tourists suck the Jashi dick as much as Ashi waifufags, stop with the retarded bogeyman, faggot.
>>
>>92396525
Back to r/tv bandwagoner
>>92396541
You too.
>>
>>92396569
next time, think of a proper rebuttal before digging yourself in a deeper hole.
>>
>>92396577
What hole reddit?
>>
>>92396601
yours. enjoy your last (you) since (you)'ve humiliated yourself enough.
>>
>>92396616
>starts thread with "muh /co/mblr boogeyman
>gets BTFO'd
>b-boogeyman! Don't use that!!!
>proceeds to make an unsubstantiated claim and expects a real response
stick with r/tv/ kid.
>>
>>92396649
>BTFO'd
Back the fuck out'd?
>>
>>92396679
blown
>>
>>92396281
I blame Ashi and the romance subplot for a lot more than that.
>>
>>92396281

You're right but no one here will agree with you, they're either SJWs or waifu fags

Samurai jack season 5 is a failure worse than

>Dragon ball evolution
>Avatar movie
>Dexter season 8
>Legend of korra

I have no idea how it ended up being this bad
>>
>>92396281
It must be chilling to realize you're on the same level as a Youtube commentator. I hope this has opened your eyes and improved your opinions, OP.
>>
File: i_don't_think_you_even_tried[1].png (81KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
i_don't_think_you_even_tried[1].png
81KB, 625x626px
>>92396281

>meanwhile, /co/mblr supports the romance and hates the guardian
>>
>>92396281
The Guardian and his prophecy was retconned
>>
File: 1494136088384.png (23KB, 713x616px) Image search: [Google]
1494136088384.png
23KB, 713x616px
>>92396431
Read between the lines, anon. It was clearly Genndy telling us that the time portals were all destroyed so we should forget about them. You learn this kind of thing in Year 8 English.

You did pass 8 English, right, anon?
>>
File: Blue and Sad.jpg (66KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
Blue and Sad.jpg
66KB, 625x350px
>>92396281
>Going to Youtube commenters to get your opinions validated.

I feel so sad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.