[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the biggest case of self-sabotage in the history of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Is this the biggest case of self-sabotage in the history of the universe?

I wonder if it took John K. a few years to realize he completely fucked himself out of any future Ren & Stimpy revivals/merchandise/royalties.

I still don't know how Nickelodeon approved of this.

i didn't even really dislike it that much, i'm just baffled that it got made in the first place
>>
Not sure how credible he is, but John says that Spike made them add all the overtly explicit stuff, whereas he would've just kept making the show as it was
>>
>>92395889

the homoerotic shit was alllll him though

it's 100% the reason R&S won't be in that shared universe Nicktoons movie that's apparently happening for some reason.
>>
I know this is off topic, but oh well. It would be interesting to see a john k/seth macfarlene collaboration. I feel like theyre both attracted to the same aesthetic. Like, macfarlene can do the writing and john k can do the animation. Craig mccracken can come, too. Im thinking of something along the lines of "Madmen: The Animated Series."
>>
File: .jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>92396120
>>
File: 1490847425980.jpg (119KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490847425980.jpg
119KB, 640x360px
>>92396120
I wish Seth would do kid shows again. Being regulated and censored actually helped him as a writer. His Johnny Bravo stuff is way better than Family Guy and even the Larry and Steve pilot had tons of potential.
>>
>>92395967
That movie was fake according to jerry beck
>>
>>92396217
The same could be said about john k as well. His george liquor flash cartoons were ridiculous, and those were all him. Putting reigns on creativity isnt neccessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>92395812
>I wonder if it took John K. a few years to realize he completely fucked himself

John K is incapable of critical introspection or self-analysis.
>>
>>92396217
The early seasons of Family Guy are also way better than the later ones. The jokes in seasons 1-3 were on average cleaner and more relevant to the storyline, which really made the dirty jokes stand out and be hilarious.

When you pile dirty joke upon dirty joke like the post-cancellation seasons do, it loses its punch.
>>
john k hack.
>>
>>92396217
no it didn't.
no he wasn't.
no it wasn't.
>>
>>92395812
The beach episode was good though.
>>
File: vincenthx.jpg (33KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
vincenthx.jpg
33KB, 400x524px
Best episode, prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.