[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help a guy out and point me to where I can find decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Can anyone help a guy out and point me to where I can find decent quality Flapjack episodes? Perhaps a Mega link?

Also, Flapjack thread.
>>
>>92392681
Just get Hulu ya bum
>>
>>92393135
I don't have money you asshole.
>>
You'll want to try one of the two request boards, this isn't one of them.
>>
Life was better when this show was on. It wasn't the best of times, but it was much better than it is now.
>>
>>92392681
If you post an email I'll send you an invite to MySpleen, they have a big freeleech torrent with two different copies of the show.
>>
>>92393355
uh, I don't know if I want to post my email on 4chan...
>>92393326
I like the times now, but yeah, the times when Flapjack was around were pretty good.
>>
>>92393422
It is possible for one person to have multiple email accounts. Takes about 1 minute
This public torrent of the webrips seems to still be alive as well though
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/8215429/The_Marvelous_Misadventures_of_Flapjack_(Complete_Series)_[iTune
>>
>>92393448
Hmm... let me go create a new email account real quick
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!OhpTzLRQ!_J5HL6GYGNxAuwLCr7pCBA

The quality isn't the greatest but it has everything. I'd look for another mega link but the search function on desuarchive isn't working right now.

There's also TPB which probably has HD rips.

wtf am i doing this isn't /r/
>>
>>92393477
If you just want the show in clean dvd-esque quality with no logo that Pirate Bay link is fine
But there is lots of good shit on MySpleen so feel free
>>
>>92393539
Okay, so my email is lemonadeseeds@yahoo
>>
>>92393478
Thanks friend, I'll take a look at that to...
why is it so bad to request cartoons on a cartoon themed board?
>>
>>92393622
Because you apparently haven't read 4chan's global rules!
>>
>>92393588
sent ;)
>>92393622
I welcome it, anything to get people to hoard all the good stuff before the internet gets regulated to shit.
>>
>>92393355
can you send me an invite?

[email protected]
>>
>>92393673
I usually don't read rules when going on sites. What? Do you also read terms of service to? lol
>>
>>92393674
and I thank you for it! :)
>>
>>92393805
i did send you one.
>>92394305
Bait. MySpleen and its' community is great, it's been around for over a decade, and it's off copyright holders' radar because they only allow out-of-print content. It's also the easiest private tracker to keep a good ratio on and a lot of the best stuff is permanently freeleech
>>
>>92394405
For many, that is true. But MySpleen is almost semi-private in a way, because it's very easy to get an invite and keep your head above water, even if you don't make uploads. They actually don't even have a ratio requirement, you more-or-less have to flagrantly violate the rules to get banned. And they have fairly regular sitewide freeleech so you can download to your heart's content and rake in the upload credit.
Also if you can't survive on other private torrent trackers you're probably a dipshit, I have 3+ ratios on Cinemageddon, Karagarga, and Apollo without a seedbox. I have uploaded stuff to every site though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.