[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone else in comics that despises continuity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Bendis.jpg (300KB, 560x856px) Image search: [Google]
Bendis.jpg
300KB, 560x856px
Is there anyone else in comics that despises continuity as much as he does?
>>
>>92389287
What bendis doesn't realise is that all those heroes are heading over to put in resumes at DC.
>>
I don't think he despises it so much as he's too lazy to put in the research work to keep up with things.
>>
More of hey h wants his continuity so "HIS"stories can flow better fuck everyone else.Also the made ultimate universe,revitalized the avengers other cool thing but since he has no editor and seniority under his belt little for him to really worry about
>>
>>92389287
What did bends say before he dropped the Mic
>>
>>92389287
Well, me, but I don't write them.

Continuity blows.
>>
>>92392657
Sorry you feel threatened that comics existed before you.
>>
>>92390122
>More of hey h wants his continuity so "HIS"stories can flow better
Except he really has no flow. All his stories end with "The heroes gang up and beat the villain"
>>
>>92393171
It's actually the other way around.
>>
>>92389287
>Ulimate universe became so terrible that it could only move the Spider-Man book
>so they decide to torch the whole thing and just stick Miles in 616
>acting like this is something to be proud of
Oh Brian
>>
>>92389287
That is a disgustingly uncreative representation of Bendis. You could say that's any bald guy and I'd believe you
>>
>>92393383
And Nick Fury
And Reed
And Logan's son
And probably more
>>
>>92393437
Thor carries Ultimate Thor's hammer now, so there's that...

I can't fucking stand Miles, though. No idea why some people like him. He's a Spider-man that doesn't suffer, there's no point to him.
>>
>>92393437
>And Nick Fury

They didn't bring Ultimate Fury in, they just introduced the idea that 616 Fury has a son named Marcus who is really Nick Fury Jr and happens to look like Ultimate Fury.
>>
>>92393835
So they brought Ult Fury into 616, gotcha.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.